Blind Date - Cover

Blind Date

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

Chapter 3: Down the Mountain

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Down the Mountain - As a favor to a friend, Matt goes on his first blind date. He had no idea it could go so well. Codes will be applied as the story progresses.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Midterms came and went, and we'd only been able to see each other a couple of times. During the week Emily would come down and join me for dinner near campus; but other than some light necking that frustrated more than it satisfied, we didn't get any time alone. I began house sitting for a family friend at a retreat on the mountain, so my time was even more impacted by my odd commute. Socially, we were definitely a couple, but we hadn't been able to consummate our new relationship, and the sexual tension was almost unbearable. I felt like a walking hard-on most of the time, and even during innocuous conversations at dinner, Emily's eyes were hot and kept ending up in my lap. I'm sure the bulge in my pants, a permanent fixture in her presence, wasn't helping. We talked or chatted on IM on the evenings we couldn't get together, but with midterms and my house-sitting gig, we just hadn't found the right combination to do what we so desperately wanted to do.

Late one night, I was researching some Supreme Court cases for a paper, when my IM dinged.

"Are you really there?" she said.

"Yeah, hi! You're up late."

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep."

"No? Why not?"

"I've been thinking..." she started.

The words no man likes to hear. 'Oh shit, ' I thought. Maybe she was tired of my schedule and wanted to break it off.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, about you. I can't stop thinking about you."

"Good things I hope."

"Oh yeah. Well, maybe not good things..."

I waited my fingers hovering the keyboard, a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Maybe ... naughty things." she continued.

"Really?" My emotions rebounded. I wondered if she could hear my voice crack in my typing.

"Yeah. Lots of naughty things ... I can't believe I just told you that."

"You should always tell me when you thinking naughty things. So ... having a hard time sleeping? Maybe you need to get tucked in."

"Close. It's spelled very similar to tuck."

Oh jesus. All the Supreme Court research flew out of my head, all I could think of was her beautiful face, framed by sleep tousled hair, lounging back on her sheets in some sort of skimpy pajama set. I'd love to give her the tucking of a lifetime.

"Are you there? Jeez, I sound like a slut."

"I'm most definitely here! Not a slut. My ... um ... fine motor control is not working so well. Typing is hard."

"I hope that's not the only thing that's hard." she replied. Busted! My dick had sprung to life at the word 'naughty', and I was feeling light headed.

"So. Would you sleep better if I came down and put you to bed properly?" I asked, already knowing I was going to bolt out the door, and be on her porch in 22 minutes unless she said 'No' in all caps.

"You can't! You're all the way up the mountain and it's really late." After a moment's pause she continued, "Sure would be nice though."

And like that, I was gone. Limping to the door as quickly as I could without hurting myself too much. Keys in the ignition, I floored it, and with tires squealing around hairpin turns I broke every speed-limit between the mountain retreat and her front porch. Luckily, there didn't seem to be any cops around this late on a Wednesday, so I made it without losing my license.

I leapt up the steps to her house two at a time, breathless, lightly knocked on her door. Murray barked once, and growled in the front hall. Moments later I heard footsteps and a whispered "Murray! Quiet!" And the porch light came on.

The door opened, and there stood my dream: Emily in a silk slip, her hair in disarray, and eyes a little bleary. Her nipples apparent through the thin silk, immediately stiffened into sizable nibs that made my mouth water.

"Oh my god! Matt! What are you doing here?!" She said with a hiss. "Come in! It's freezing!"

She spun around and I shamelessly watched her ass flex and jiggle as she scampered up the hall. No panties, I noticed, unless she was wearing a thong, which didn't seem her style. I smiled to myself, and quietly closed the door. When I looked up, she was fig leafed by her doorway and frantically waving me into her room. As soon as I got inside, she shut the door and started to question me all over again. I answered her quickly, slipping my arms around her waist and giving her a kiss that left no doubt as to my state of mind. I wanted her. I wanted her weak-kneed and gasping. But most of all I wanted her to be mine. It was a soul scorcher, and I felt dizzy with desire.

Her questions silenced with an 'urmph!' she quickly changed tactics and threw her arms around my neck. She was a delight in my arms. Her nipples bore into my chest and her thighs opened to admit my leg. Without breaking the kiss she let out a combination between a squeal and a moan. Her tongue was hot, wet, and frisky; and her hands were flying all over like she wanted to be touching all of me at once. After an eternity that lasted mere seconds, she broke the kiss. With lidded eyes, she said, "If you're going to kiss me like that, you need to get rid of those freezing clothes." I stripped down to a shirt and my boxers in a frenzy and moved forward to kiss her again. Her smile was sultry as my bare leg slid between her thighs, her skin hot against mine. As I captured her lips, she shifted slightly and I felt the raspy brush of her pubic hair and a hot, wet heat branded me. She groaned and started kissing me fervently, her hips making small circles as she ground against me.

My cock was an iron bar, jutting up obscenely between us, trapped by her warm belly. One of her hands trailed down my chest and lightly slipped over my cock, still encased in my boxers. Now it was my turn to groan. She shuddered against me. "I need this. I need it now." She broke the kiss and pulled me toward the bed in the middle of her room. She pushed me down on my back, and suddenly darted to her closet, returning with a large sewing machine. What the... ? I thought. Moving with a purpose, she dropped it in front of her door and turned back to me with a hunger on her face "Roommate. No door lock. Don't want to get interrupted. Get those boxers off." And she immediately began tugging at my shorts. My cock slapped my stomach when she got it clear, and she shoved them down past my knees while climbing above me. With one hand on my dick, she straddled me, the whole process hidden by her slip, but she rubbed me back and forth along her wet slit and then began to settle her weight on me. We both groaned and shuddered from the sensation.

The head of my cock, stone hard, slipped into her and I could feel her pussy spread before me. So hot and wet, the silky feel of her flesh caressing my overheated cock was making me clench my teeth and my whole body locked up, tendons straining, while she slid down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.