Tania - Cover

Tania

Copyright© 2014 by Tedbiker

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tania had a crush on her mathematics teacher in school, and six years after leaving she bumps into him again. But she's very drunk... He remembers an attractive but annoying girl who could have worked much harder and was constantly in detention. Should he risk his reputation and career to help her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Slow  

I climbed the steps to the front door, took a deep breath, and pressed the doorbell. It seemed like such an age before there was any sign of life, I wondered if the bell wasn't working, or if they'd already got up and gone out; I was about to try again when I saw a light come on through the frosted glass of the front door.

The door swung open to reveal a tall man (whom I vaguely recognised) in a well-worn dressing-gown.

"Good morning," I said, "Could you spare me a few minutes to talk about your daughter? I can come back later if that's more convenient."

"Mister Woodford, isn't it? You taught maths at Barkdale."

"That's right, sir. There's nothing desperately urgent or terrible I need to say. Tania is safe and happy, but I thought you'd like to know how she was getting on."

I couldn't interpret the expression on his face, but he nodded. "As you can see, we're not quite started on the day. You're welcome to come in and wait..."

"Unnecessary, thank you. I'll walk in the park for half an hour or so."

"That will work, if you don't mind."

I was a little reassured as I made my way the hundred yards or so to the park entrance, then to the café for another cup of coffee.

They were waiting for me when I returned, casually but neatly dressed; he tall and spare, she the image of what I could expect with Tania in twenty years or so; plump, but comfortable in her skin. They offered tea or coffee, which I declined with a smile, and they showed me into the front room of the house. It was comfortably furnished, but unlikely to win any 'Ideal Home' awards.

He waved at the chairs and I waited for them to be seated before lowering myself into a seat opposite them.

"I'll start with Tania's 'night out'," I began, not missing the looks they gave each other. "She was enjoying herself with her friends, but I suspect someone spiked her drinks." Okay, that was a little free with the truth, but... "Anyway, she called it a night just as I was leaving and as she was then rather the worse for wear, I was going to help her get back here. Unfortunately, she was ... unwell ... by that time, and I took her home with me and she spent the night on my sofa. You know the details of your ... disagreement. She came to me for help when her friends couldn't let her stay, and she's been in my spare room since then. She was a trial at school, but always so likeable; just frustrating because we all felt she was capable of so much more. Since I met her again, though, I've been impressed with her attitude. And ... I've fallen for her. I'm here to ask your blessing on our marriage."

They looked at each other, and me, for an age.

Missus Benton spoke first. "Does Tania know you're here?"

I shook my head. "No, she doesn't. I didn't want to worry her about what might happen."

Her husband spoke next, slowly, feeling for the right words. "We worried about her at school. I suppose we were disappointed she didn't ... apply herself. Then, after a series of dead-end jobs, she got herself a place on that foundation course, and we hoped she'd changed. But then she stayed out all night and came home looking, well, not quite as though she was something the cat dragged in, but as though she'd been out on the tiles, and we were really disappointed. I think we jumped to conclusions, were unfair. We thought ... were afraid..."

I shook my head. "You raised a moral little girl, Mister Benton. Other than her lack of application at school and playing the fool, I never heard of any suggestion she was anything but a good girl. Cheeky, lazy, but a good girl."

"I knew she had a crush on you," Missus Benton commented. "She was quite put out that she seemed to make no impression on you."

"Oh, she made an impression. But I'm a teacher. A professional. She's far from the first girl to try to get the attention of a young, male, teacher. I couldn't let her, or any of the others, see what effect they were having on me. Actually, if I hadn't known her at all, I might have left her at the club. Might."

"Might?"

"It was very foolish of me to have anything to do with a young, drunk woman. She could have accused me of all sorts, and I'd have had little defence. It could have cost me my reputation and my career. But because I knew Tania, I didn't feel I could abandon her there. If it had been someone else, that I didn't know ... well, I'd have wanted to help, but..."

Tania's father interrupted at that point. "You're older than she is..."

"I am. Ten years, in fact. I don't see that as an insuperable problem. I believe that used to be a separation that was approved, since the older man is established and able to support himself and his wife."

He grunted. "And can you?"

"Well, I own the house – or I will, in another fifteen years or so. Teachers aren't wealthy, but we are stable and with care have enough to live on. I can support Tania through her present course and through University, or whatever vocational training she prefers. We may need to take student loans, but that makes economic sense, actually."

He grunted again and looked at his wife. There seemed to be some sort of silent communication going on. "Could we come and see her?"

I hesitated. "Are you going to scold her?"

"No."

"Then, certainly." I handed over a card with my address, phone number, and email address. "She'll be home about five, as you probably know. We usually eat when she gets in, about five-thirty, if you'd like to join us. Or come about seven if you prefer."

"Thank you for the invitation," Missus Benton said, "but for now I think it would be more comfortable all round if we come later."

"Very well, then. I'll hope to see you later."

I passed the rest of the day in routine household things, at least, when I wasn't sitting in my favourite chair with a cup of tea and listening to music. I did some preparation work for Sunday's lunch and that evening's tea. (If you're confused, in England, tea is a late afternoon meal. If substantial, it's properly called 'high tea'.) I blanched some potatoes for chips, prepared some green beans, chopped a small onion and mixed eggs and herbs for an omelette. When Tania got in, she'd have a shower and I'd have a meal on the table when she'd finished.

Well, that went according to plan. But when we'd finished eating, Tania smiled cheekily at me. "Well ... got something in mind for this evening?"

"Yes ... I'm expecting some visitors."

Much of the animation left her face. "Oh?"

"Yes, I called on your Mum and Dad this morning..."

"You didn't! Oh, Bill ... why?"

"Family is important, Sweetie, and I think they remembered they love you once they got over their ... disappointment. Anyway, I wanted to be old fashioned and ask for your hand in marriage. If they don't come round, at least we tried."

Tania spent the next forty-five minutes up to her parents' arrival in her room, fretting about how to dress, and hadn't decided when the bell rang. I opened the door and stepped back to let them in, then called up the stairs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.