Oh Boy
Epilogue

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue - A baseball story from T-ball to majors. I love baseball.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

That night was crazy. The locker room was a disaster and everyone was acting nuts. I joined in and drank some of the champagne, as well as sprayed some players and coaches. I made sure Scott's uniform was soaked.

Some reporters and cameramen chanced to film and report on the merriment that took over an hour before the guys settled down. There was no sense in stripping or taking a shower until the champagne ran out or the guys were done celebrating. It was nearly midnight by the time I was able to get to the parking lot.

The five ladies were waiting for me. Joe and his wife were there, and asked, "The big guys asked me to ask you and yours if you want to join us at the Savoy for a little celebration. Why don't you come for a while? This is a big deal, and they did ask for you."

I looked at the girls and moms, and saw smiles on all their faces. I told Joe, "We'll be right there."

We gave the Expedition to the Savoy's Valet a few minutes later and went through the lobby into the small banquet room. Everyone in the room stood and applauded as we walked in. David Price made me feel very special when he walked up to greet me, the girls, and the moms. He said that he thought I should have received the MVP, but I interrupted him and said, "It's all yours, David. You've meant so much to the team all year and you were constantly keeping our heads up in Milwaukee. That you came back and won game five won the Series for us. Enjoy that honor, you deserve it."

Dave went back to his table and a man stood and waved to show me seats around his big table. It was Stuart Sternberg. The guy is funny in the way he always wants us to join him.

Waiters were pouring champagne in tall glasses as soon as we all were sitting. This was different than the mess the players made with what I hoped was cheap stuff in the clubhouse.

Stuart asked me, "Do you think they will ever get the clubhouse clean?"

I smiled and told him, "They made a mess when we won the division, so they have experience."

Mrs. Sternberg said, "Matt's wife tells me you had everyone over for breakfast this morning. You'll have to have us come next time we're in town. I heard it was a really good one. The kids love waffles."

Sherry was sitting next to her and told her, "This morning got out of hand because we didn't know some people were going to be there until the last minute. Jeannie invited some people, Matt invited some, and our mothers were all down from Tallahassee. We thought a big breakfast with friends would keep Matt from being nervous, so we invited them all."

Stuart said, "You must be the only player on the team who associates with the team executives. You don't talk about it, so it's not widely known, but it's nice to know you are interested in being a friend to everyone. You really do need to join me as an apprentice. We would have a lot of fun making a lot of money.

Matt Silverman was also at the table, and told Stuart, "Matt is going to make a lot of money playing baseball. I somehow think our Florida boy would rather live and work down here."

Andy nodded his head. Joe was at a table right behind me, and said, "You know all these guys are going to be talking about you to your agent tomorrow and until we work something out. Seems you have some kind of claim to workout yet, something about when you went on the DL."

My stomach felt bad thinking that the team still thought I might sue them. This wasn't good and I didn't know how to tell them. Thankful that I was sitting next to Stuart, as softly as possible, I said to him. "I want you to know something, and to convey this to Matt and Andrew. I will not sue the team for what happened or for the legal blunder. I'm still on the team, and will still play ball next year. That's what I want and all I want, period."

Stuart was smiling at me and told me, "These two guys and your agent will work out something that will make us feel better. I'll tell my people what you said, but they know my feelings on this subject. I think I heard one of your girls say you were going to Hawaii to see what's there. Go, and don't think about anything here or what business is happening. Just have a good time. Now, I have some announcements."

Stuart Sternberg stood up and used a spoon on an empty water glass to get everyone's attention. "You may wonder why we called this meeting." A chuckle went through the room. "The reason is simple. Our team just won the World Series. Our players just proved to the world that they are the best in all of baseball, ah, this year. We need to do some work to make next year's team even better. We're going to do that."

Stuart looked around and said, "David Price and Matt Williams, please stand." There was pause before he continued. "These two men accounted for the four wins necessary to win the Series."

There was applause all across the room.

"We all wonder what Matt will do next year. Now David is a problem; he's due his reward and he'll probably be one of the highest paid baseball players of all time in a couple of months. I wish we had pockets that were running over with cash, David, but we don't. I hate to see you go, but we're going to dangle you out there on the market and see what kind of players we can get for you. But I want to assure you that we will still love you and respect your playing ability, and will miss you in our midst, David. You've been good for the team, good in the clubhouse, and a great representative of the Rays. Come to visit us often, but you can leave your pitching arm at home wherever that may be. Good luck, David."

Everyone applauded again. I could see the water in David's eyes. We all know it's just the way baseball is. Some teams have to keep developing players for other teams. Just like James Shields and Matt Garza, David will be out there pitching, making the big bucks.

Stuart said, "Now some heroes who deserve acknowledgement. First has to be Joe Maddon. Joe has had a magic touch. He has nurtured what he's been given into a working, winning organization. He doesn't complain when one of our selections doesn't work out, but continues to try to make it work. "Congratulations for making not only the playoffs again, but the World Series again, and winning it this time, Joe."

A lot of applause.

Stuart went down the list of coaches and department heads, giving accolades to each one. He ended by saying, "Standing here congratulating everyone is the most fun a team owner can have. I'm looking forward to spring training."

More applause as I thought about how I too was already thinking about spring training. Waiters were bringing generous plates of Veal Scaloppini with some baby asparagus in a cream sauce along with some great wine, as soon as Stuart sat.

It was almost four o'clock in the morning when we finally got home at the beach. We were all in bed and almost instantly asleep.

I woke up a little after seven, looked at the clock, and groaned. I almost got out of bed to go run, but Sherry hugged me to her and whispered, "You won, the season's over, you won. Go back to sleep for a while."

Oh yeah, it is over. We did win. Holy shit, but that was fun. My cell phone on the nightstand was doing the jig and making gurgling noises about two hours later. "This is Matt."

I sat up on the side of the bed and waited for someone to talk. "Okay, who is this?"

"Sorry, Matt, this is Chet, and I'm on my wife's phone because mine is ringing off the hook."

"How can I help you, Chet?"

"Boy, you sound chipper?"

I told him, "We went to a celebration party with the big guys last night and didn't get home until after four. What's on your mind, Chet?"

"Your contract, Matt. I have to meet with Andrew and Matt Silverman this afternoon. I think half the lawyers in St. Pete will be there, but they have to do something for you. What do you want?"

"I want to play ball next year and I don't want to have to leave my place on the beach, Chet. You can stay at my place next time you come down and see why I don't want to leave."

"That's not the issue, Matt. They may not have been directly responsible for damaging you, but they are liable. The agreement you were offered under their letterhead by representatives of the team is so damning you could have owned the team. Just have a dream and tell me what it is."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.