Oh Boy - Cover

Oh Boy

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A baseball story from T-ball to majors. I love baseball.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

This next week was confused. I know that's not a good description of life, but it was. Both girls were frantically trying to figure out what clothes to wear and take for an interview, a dinner with my new team management, and to possibly go to a hockey game. Neither girl was overly fashion conscious, but they felt they had to make a good first impression. The three mothers were the ones who made sure the girls didn't go totally crazy trying to buy up the 'casual' departments in malls. It was Sandy, the one who was in the highest profile job who seemed to know what would be good to wear. She made sure each girl had the appropriate clothes for the events, along with some more casual clothes, should we have the need.

Wednesday evening was special because I had picked up the two rings. Their ring sizes made it easy since they were both the same size. Mom had me pick up some nice steaks and we invited the girls' mothers to join us a special meal before we went to Tampa or St. Pete to meet the new management.

I was in charge of the big meal, steaks to grill and some stuffed mushrooms to bake as an appetizer. Being conscious of how Sheryl and Sandy might look at something like this, I bought good wine for the appetizers and for the meal. I think I had it all planned out, and by the time all the women, along with their significant others, including Earl, were present, serving the snacks helped to set the folks' mood.

They thought the meal was to announce that I had been traded to the Rays, but the girls had blabbed that as soon as they heard. They also thought it was to tell everyone how the Rays wanted to meet my special friends. Mom and I knew the secret and we kept it with a smug smile.

The steaks were great, as was the entire meal. When the table had been cleared, I asked Mom, "What do you think? We have enough people to play a really good game of cards."

"Mom told me, "Oh no, you don't. Do what you said you were going to do."

I was wearing a pair of khakis that had big cargo pockets, and I went around the table and made both girls pull their chairs out, turn them around, and sit facing away from the table. I knelt down in front of them and said, "We've been a team for over eight years and we're talking about being a team for a hell of lot longer. Will you two, both of you, be my significant others for all time?"

I pulled the two boxes out of a cargo pocket and opened them both at the same time.

Both of the girls gasped as the light sparkled off the huge diamond and the blue diamonds on each end of the big one. I took out a coin and said, "Heads is Sherry, and tails is Jeannie. I flipped and it was tails. I took a ring and put it on Jeannie's ring finger. We kissed sweetly. I then took Sherry's hand and put the other ring on her finger. We kissed and she also hugged me sweetly with tears in her eyes.

Sherry said, "I want to be your significant other forever, Matt. You'll never have to question me. I love you." Why would I question her?

Jeannie was almost weeping when she said, "I hope I can be as good for you as you have been for me, Matt. I do love you."

You would have thought the people witnessing what I had done were some kind of fanatics since they were all over the three of us with kisses, hugs, tears of happiness, and congratulations. I thought to myself, 'you done good, Dude".

The two were a nervous wreck Thursday night. They couldn't understand why the team management wanted to meet them. They thought it was all about me and how I would integrate into the team. I really tried to tell them that the Rays were investing a lot of their future players, as well as money, in me, and they wanted to make sure we were going to be good team players.

We were on the road by seven Friday morning. It's a fairly straight shot down I-75 to I-275 through Tampa, and across the bay bridge to St. Petersburg. I had been told to follow the signs to the stadium and park in the players' parking lot on the south side of the stadium. I was to give my name to the gate guard and he would direct me from there.

The Jeep Cherokee was a very comfortable ride for the girls, except that they had me stop at rest stops so they could swap from the right front to the back. I wish it had bench seats so we could sit together. The person in the back constantly had her face in the opening between the seats so they could carry on a conversation.

When we arrived at the huge domed stadium, the girls said that it would be nice to have air-conditioned seating in the summer when it was 90 plus and very humid outside. The advantage of never having a rain out or make up game was also nice.

The gate guard was all smiles when we drove up. He had me park in a special spot and told me that I would be assigned a numbered slot when the season started. We followed his directions through the hallways to a door that had a picture of Joe Madden on it. I didn't know who I should see first, so I knocked on that door.

"Come in, it has to be the boy wonder from the Marlins."

I opened the door and looked in and saw Joe, and Andrew Friedman who was sitting in a chair in front of Joe's desk. Andrew, ever the gentleman, immediately stood and asked the ladies, "Do you need the restroom to freshen up a little? The ladies' room is just down the hall to the left. We'll wait until you return."

Joe smiled at me and said, "Traveling with women is tough getting used to. You probably need the john as well. Follow those directions and yours is on the other side of the hall. They are plainly marked."

I had taken a potty break the last time we used a rest area to swap babes in the front seat, so I was fine. I told the two, "I'm fine. There is a learning curve, but there are also surprises in traveling with women. I'm having a great time enjoying the new experiences."

Joe told me, "That's the way to enjoy them. Let life happen and enjoy all of the experiences your special ladies give you."

The girls came back to the room and were seated with me facing Joe and Andy.

The two began with a question. Andrew asked, "Since the three of you are not married and really can't get married, do you think you'll be having babies right away?"

Sherry smiled at the men and answered, "Not right away, or rather not for three or four years. Matt needs to get established where he's playing before we're any kind of focal point with him. Jeannie and I don't want to be any kind of flashy women with Matt. We've all enjoyed a very low profile lifestyle up to now, and we'll be continuing that now."

Joe said, "That's the way to enjoy the majors. Stay out of the limelight and let the fans come to you. You'll be popular, Matt, especially the way I'll be using you. I hope the three of you can do some charity stuff for kids and other groups. Andy and I will show you how to make a lot of friends among the fans."

Joe then asked, "Where do you three want to live?"

I was going to answer when Sherry said, "Jeannie and I don't graduate until May 3rd, so Matt can live anywhere, including sharing a place, until then. We want to be on the beach somewhere when we graduate and join him,. Both of us girls will look for jobs in the local school district, so we'll be busy after the summer."

Andrew Friedman said, "I'll have the relocation staff work on something for you. I'm sure they'll find something that will be acceptable and you'll enjoy. I live near St. Pete Beach and really enjoy it. I'm sure my lady will love to show you girls around if you get out that way."

Joe was a little more intrusive, "So you three have been a unit for how long now?"

I said, "Since I was a freshman in high school"

Joe sat back and smiled as he said, "That's incredible, because that's over eight years. Do you three really feel you can continue a relationship forever that will be successful like the romance novels suggest?"

"We're planning on it, and you'll have to trust us, Joe and Mr. Friedman, we've been apprehensive about telling the world of our commitment. We're honestly committed and we should make it with our love and attitude."

Mr. Friedman said, "You three have your heads on straight and know what's coming. You're also going to try to play down your polyamorous relationship. You know it's going to come out and you'll be questioned about it. I hope you can continue to give the same honest answers you've given Joe and me."

It was then that I thought to ask. "The girls graduate May 3rd, and I want to attend their ceremony. The team will be in New York in the middle of a three game series. If it's possible, I'd like to fly back Friday night after the game, go to the ceremony on Saturday, and be back ready for the Sunday afternoon game. I promise to be rested and give my all, but I really would like to go to their graduation."

Joe said, "Fair enough. Good warning with a lot of time to plan. I'll be resting players by May, so that might be your day off. The girls' graduation is important and you should go. You might want to look into chartering a flight home and back. You could guarantee connections and probably be a lot more rested that way."

Sherry said to Joe, "Thank you. Matt has been worried about being there with us. This will help him focus on what he needs to do to win some games."

Andrew Friedman said, "We try to help our players stay in touch with their families. We all know how hard it is to keep a relationship going when we're on the road so much. I'm sure Matt is very proud of you girls for completing your Masters."

Joe said, "Come on; let's have some lunch in the staff cafeteria. You can eat in the staff cafeteria any time you're around here with the Rays at meal time. We like the idea of the front office and team players mixing it up."

We had a nice lunch and continued to talk about how the girls and my relationship would work. We talked about it in the afternoon and even about how they might help to market me with the people in the area. Andrew told us, "The money made by the players is not only from his salary and bonuses, but also in the royalties you will receive from player paraphernalia like shirts, T-shirts, jerseys, jackets, ladies tops, autographed baseballs and bats, and just about anything you can imagine. You could write a book and that will be an overnight sellout. The players who invest the time writing a book make out very well. Just ask Zobrist. The man has made more than his salary on his book and autographing the book. We'll help you with promotions, as that promotes the team as well. We want you to know the potential and the notoriety that you will have."

The girls were talked to by some of the front office women, and then we all met back together where we were told of our room reservation at a local hotel, and where we were going to meet for supper. Joe said, "The only fitting place to have a great meal is at one of my favorite places down on the beach. If you girls want to put shorts and casual tops on, Andy's and my women will both be wearing shorts and skimpy tops to compete with the young women hanging around the beach.'

Andy suggested, "Not too risqué, or Joe and I will be under extra scrutiny by his lovely wife and my special friend."

We drove to the hotel where we would stay tonight and possibly tomorrow night. The three of us changed clothes to casual wear. I wore khakis and a T-shirt, while the girls wore normal shorts and tank tops. The weather was warm enough that we probably wouldn't need the sweaters they brought along. I was checking the two ladies out and made a suggestion to both. You know you two both have high beam headlights. That's a good thing, but it might be too much for us to display to my new bosses' wives."

The girls checked each other out and put bras on. Jeannie is so big, but tight she looks like one of the 'enhanced' women showing off around the beach. Sherry has such big gorgeous nipples that she always appears to be excited. The soft bras they put on helped, but didn't totally hide the fun they hid beneath the tank tops.

We went to a small restaurant down on Pass-a-grille beach, just south of St. Pete Beach. We passed the world famous 'Hurricane' lounge and restaurant, and made ourselves a promise to stop in on the way back.

The restaurant we went to was small with very few tables, but we learned they had an upstairs dining area and lounge too. My girls were almost over dressed when we met Joe Madden's wife and Andrew Friedman's special lady. The two women were showing enough braless cleavage to take any males breath away. Jeannie whispered to Joe's well-endowed wife that she wanted to be braless too. The four women had to do a bathroom togetherness break while Andrew and Joe ordered beers all around. I had to tell the two men that the three of us didn't normally drink, but we would join them for one this evening. Joe asked, "So you didn't go out with the team guys often?"

"I really wasn't with them that long to get to go out with them, but if I had, I would always have had soda or water. I just don't care to drink. It screws up my high protein diet and I like the weight I've put on."

Andrew said, "You are really ripped, Matt. Joe's wife and my lady will be drooling over you tonight. They are probably in there giving your girls the third degree. You do know we use them to find out all of the kinky stuff about you."

That gave us all a laugh. But I realized how vulnerable the girls would be to experienced women with very probing questions. Oh well, I suppose the worse case scenario would be that the women would be going home either with fantasies or new ways for their men to please them.

We had a great meal with various wines that Joe kept ordering. This restaurant could have been the big brother of the one in Panacea, Florida up north. It was a place the three of us would come to often.

I was surprised that we didn't talk much about baseball the whole evening. We were able to hear how Joe had a place out in California, and that his wife came east to be with him before spring training in a huge motor home. Joe said, "I use that big motor home to keep Jaye and me a family, and to have a common place for us down at our spring training facility. Jaye is a big time lawyer and goes home to work, while I sweat the season out. We do get together, but I think the reason we're permanent is our ability to focus on our jobs when we're at work.

My women were a little clutchy as they felt the inquisitiveness of the team hierarchy. They knew that we were being observed for our ability to deal with the public. I think they scored a lot of points with those that were observing.

We stopped at the Hurricane on the way back to the hotel, and discovered that Andrew and his female accompaniment had stopped as well. We all had a real 'Hurricane' that was probably about 60 to 70 percent pure alcohol. I sipped mine while the women gulped theirs. It was good, but not so good that I would give up my driver's license for it.

The hotel bed was a giant king that we thoroughly soaked after using up the towels they provided. My women were probably the biggest woman leakers they would ever entertain. Jeannie found the linen closet and brought a dozen big towels to the room for a second night.

That Saturday morning we stripped the bed and piled the linens on the floor for the maid. We didn't want her to think we didn't respect the hotel's property. We discovered something of value for our future. The maid was a young, good-looking lady, and very inquisitive about how we managed to soak so many towels. I thought the girls were teasing when they asked her if she wanted a demonstration, and we showed her how both girls almost continuously squirted when they were coming. This was really something crazy to do, but it was very erotic to have an audience.

The maid was overcome with lust and dove between Sherry's legs to elicit more of the wonderful juices she squirted. The two girls had the maid spread on the unmade bed and demonstrating to her what made them squirt. She finally sat up and said, "I need to know what makes you two do that. Not all women get that excited. You two are special as you both emit a lot of juices. Does your man help you do that too?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.