Oh Boy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A baseball story from T-ball to majors. I love baseball.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The two girls eagerly bobbed their heads in agreement that they were hungry. We went to the kitchen naked, and nuked the hotdogs while I dished up the baked beans and potato salad. The girls both wanted Mountain Dew, while I wanted a Coke. We went back into the family room to sit on the floor and eat.

I used the remote and flipped the TV on and saw that Saturday Night Live was coming on which made me turn to look at the clock over the piano. I exclaimed, "Holy smokes, we played around for over four hours. I can't believe how fast the time went."

After swallowing a mouthful of food, Sherry said, "Time flies when you're having fun."

Jeannie added, "And I loved every second of it. My mom and stepdad probably won't come home tonight because they're at a party that one of her best friends is having. They usually stay the night. You said your mom said you could stay out as late as you wanted, Sherry. Do you think she would mind if we just stayed here? Should we call them and ask?"

Sherry said, "I'm going to call Mom's cell phone to ask. I'll tell her we are staying over at Matt's together and that will make her feel okay. She'll appreciate that I called to ask."

Sherry found her cell phone and called.

Jeannie said she should do the same, but her mom might have her phone off. Jeannie called and you could tell she was leaving a voicemail message. I decided that I probably didn't have to, but I would call Mom to tell her I was having a sleepover.

She answered on the third ring. "Mom, Sherry and Jeannie have called their mothers and are staying over tonight. We're going to have a sleepover. Are you okay with that?"

There was a long pause before she said, "Be careful, Matt. Don't do anything crazy with those girls. Sherry has always been a good kid so you are probably alright, but don't do something that would be bad for the girls. I promise, we'll talk about all of it. I'll stay with Earl tonight and see you in the morning."

Wow, all three of us had been given the okay to continue with our slumber party. This was classic.

As we finished our snack, Sherry said, "We should call a bunch of the girls to tell them to come over to our party and sample our boy toy, I'll bet Matt would love that."

"No way. You two are enough for tonight. I'm not into running around with a bunch of girls as you both know, so don't mess with my reputation. Let everyone think I'm mister dull guy."

Jeannie shook her large tetas at me and said, "Do you mean you wouldn't like to see June's or Franny's big knockers. Those two have some big ones and they are dying to have guys play with them to listen to them talk."

"Ha, I know a bunch of guys who would love to play with them. I'm sure they've asked them out but it hasn't happened. How would you propose to have them show me their larger than life breasts?"

"Easy, Matt, we'll just have them come over here with us for another party and get them to strip down like we are and you can see and play with them then." Jeannie was saying this while Sherry was almost frowning.

Sherry said, "I don't know. Matt is ours, and I don't know if I want to share him. Matt's like our boy friend now, right, Matt?"

I smiled and said, "I'm honored to be your boyfriend. Can I be Jeannie's too?"

Jeannie lunged at me and kissed me. She said, "I'm glad you like my boobs better than Franny's or June's. You can play with mine all you want. I'm your girlfriend and don't you forget it."

Sherry kissed me on the lips and said, "See, I promised you we wouldn't tease you and we would show you more than a tease." She kissed me again and took hold of my now almost firm dick and said, "I think I'd like to see what all the fuss is about and try to suck you off. Some of the girls say that BJs are gross, and others just smile and don't say that. Come on, Jeannie, let's suck him off, then we can suck each other off again."

The two girls pushed me back to lie on the floor and concentrated on my dick and balls. They touched, kissed, licked, and tried to swallow my balls and my dick. It was during this time that Jeannie said, "You are bigger than my stepdad. He's always walking around with a stiffie showing. Mom scolds him, but I think she thinks that it's funny. She would love to see yours and you're still growing."

Sherry said, "He's just a little bigger than the fake penis we play with all the time. I'm sure glad we've been using it a lot so it didn't hurt when we lost our cherries. It was a lot more fun not having pain when we did it for the first time."

So that's how they were able to take me in so easily. They had been using a dildo on each other for who knows how long.

The two girls continued their tongue bath until I told them to get ready, I was going to shoot. Sherry asked Jeannie, "Can I have this one? You can have the next one and I'll help you get it."

Jeannie just kissed Sherry's cheek as the brunette continued to suck me to my orgasm.

"Oh my, it's coming," I moaned, as my stomach clenched and my balls constricted.

I launched a huge load into Sherry's mouth as she swirled her tongue around the head of my dick. She didn't choke or gag, but kept right on sucking and playing with me as I shot load after load. What she did next will make me laugh for the rest of my life. She raised her head with her mouth closed, and then threw her head back, and don't laugh; she gargled. She actually gargled my cum in her mouth.

Jeannie broke up as Sherry did this. Sherry then grabbed Jeannie and kissed her, making cum flood into Jeannie's mouth. They continued to kiss with sperm squeezing out around their lips. They both then sat back and swallowed before using their fingers to get any stray cum into their mouths.

"You are so crazy, Sherry. What are you doing gargling Matt's cum like that?"

"I loved the way it felt squirting into my mouth, and I've wanted to taste what it was like for a long time. Isn't it neat tasting? You know, I don't think that the girls who say how gross it is have really ever given a BJ. It's your turn now if you want a go at it. If not, lie down and spread 'em, Baby, cause I want to suck some pussy."

These two were a riot. They played and loved on each other more than I bet a lot of newlyweds do. I hope that it is to a girl like these two when I get married; a girl who loves to enjoy sex and doesn't have a lot of hang-ups about it.

Watching Sherry dive into Jeannie's pleasure center had me on the rise. I wanted to do something with them, so I went to Jeannie's head and kissed her. I kissed her all over like I did when I was making love to her. Sherry must have been hitting the right spots, as Jeannie's hips were arching off the floor. Sherry was making a lot of noise while smacking her lips and mouth on Jeannie's pussy. That's when I got behind Sherry and attempted to slide my fresh boner into her from the rear.

"Ahhh, oh, Matt, that feels so good. Keep coming for me while I get fucked again, Jeannie. This is so good. I get to taste you and suck the juices out of you while our boyfriend fucks me silly. I'm going to make him do that to you in a minute."

It was my turn to do what I wanted, and I wanted to do this slowly so I could feel every millimeter go in and out of Sherry's clutching pussy. These two girls were like an amusement park. They had so many fun parts that I wanted to play with all night long.

I wanted to do this with Jeannie, so I slowly pulled from Sherry and told her, "Switch with Jeannie. I want to feel deep inside her just like I did you."

I waited until Jeannie was face first into Sherry's center, and Sherry was groaning out her continuous orgasm, before I kissed Sherry on the lips to let her know I really cared. After kissing and nibbling on her ear lobes and nipples, along with kissing her neck and eyes, I kissed Jeannie on the neck as I got behind her and held her hips.

I took more time to move my dick up and down the wet furrow of Jeannie's pussy before being sucked right into the hole that I wanted to fill this time.

I plunged into Jeannie until I was touching something way deep inside her as she groaned. I began to feel the stirrings of another good cum as I plunged into that pleasure grotto over and over again. I had my hands around her, holding her big breasts as I used them to pull her back into me when I pushed forward. I knew Jeannie was enjoying this as her pussy was gushing more juices.

I had the strange thought that we needed to be sure and drink a lot of water and Gatorade to re-hydrate.

Sherry was almost screaming, begging Jeannie to let her rest. I felt I could help when I said to Jeannie, "I'm ready for you to suck it out of me, if you want to do that. I'm so close that I may just flood your pussy with all that good stuff again."

Jeannie raised her head and pushed me back with her butt, before she pulled free and turned to grab my dick. She grinned up at me and tried to swallow it whole. It didn't fit, since it was fairly broad, but also too long for her gag reflexes. That didn't deter the buxom blonde. It just made her go nuts on my nuts. (funny huh?) She slurped, twirled her tongue, and massaged my balls, until I gasped, "It's coming, Love. I'm going to give you everything."

I could see tears running down Jeannie's face as I flooded her mouth. She kept sucking and twirling her tongue until she pulled from me, smiled, and then turned to feed Sherry some of the juices I just gave her.

Jeannie rose and turned to hug me a minute later. She pushed me over and lay on top of me. "You just gave me the most loving sex a girl could have, Matt. You even told me, 'It's coming, Love.' You called me your 'Love'. Oh, Matt, I want to be your love and I want you to be our love too. Can we keep him, Sherry?"

Sherry joined Jeannie by also laying on me and giving me kisses as they snuggled into me.

It was Sherry who looked at the clock over the piano and said, "We need to go to bed. We also need to get these towels into the washing machine before we go to sleep. I'll bet it smells good in here."

Jeannie said, "That's okay, we've found our love. We've found our boyfriend. What will we do Sherry, you be his obvious girl friend one week and I'll be his girl friend the next?"

Sherry giggled, "No, we'll make all of the guys wonder what Matt has they don't. We'll just tell everyone we're all going steady. Matt will have to give us something to display that we're his."

I rolled my eyes trying to think of what I could get them. Sherry saw it and punched me on the shoulder. "Don't be rolling your eyes at me, Buster. You know you're on the losing side around here, since there are more women than men. Just think of something, or else you'll have to brand us or something like that."

Jeannie spoke up, "That's what we'll do; we'll get a tattoo of Matt's name around our finger. That way if he takes off on us we can get it filled in.

I laughed and said, "I suppose that means I should have Jeannie and Sherry tattooed on my finger too? Who should I put first? I suppose you can flip for it again."

Sherry whacked me on the shoulder. "You are such a guy. We're being all serious and loving, and you just break the whole mood with 'flipping' for it."

Shoot, I thought that was an appropriate comment. I'll really have to think about things before I flap my lips.

I didn't want to cause any grief, so I stood up and began gathering all of the wet towels. I kept wondering how all of that juice came from the two girls as I picked them up. They must have record setting orgasms to do that. I didn't even know girls squirted like that, other than the suggestions on the Internet.

We put the towels in the washer and started it. We made sure there weren't any excess fluid stains on the couch, but the floor had a damp spot that didn't show. Jeannie found the air freshener and sprayed the couch, floor, and all around the room. We smiled at each other as we covered our trail.

I took the girls upstairs and told them to use my bed and I would sleep on the couch. They said that we should put clothes on and all sleep on the bed. I wasn't going to argue, and put my shorts on at this point. The girls put their shorts and tops on, and we all crawled into my full-sized bed. We were almost asleep when Jeannie, who I was spooned behind, moved my semi-firm dick out of my shorts and into her very juicy pussy. '

Sherry said, "No fair; you can't have him in you all night."

Jeannie replied, "I'll wake him up to do you in an hour or so. You can have him the rest of the night."

That must have been acceptable, as no one said anything and we all went to sleep.

I was coming because a moist enclosure was moving back and forth on me. It was then that I remembered that I was deep into Jeannie as I spewed huge globs of youthful sperm into the woman I was holding.

Jeannie told me, "Turn over and hug Sherry. Get it up and put it in her. She'll wake up and make you give her all of the stuff that you have again."

I wasn't all that coherent at the time, but Sherry was a very willing participant. My renewed interest was plunged deep into Sherry's willing body in seconds. It didn't seem as if it lasted that long, as the girl I was holding was thumping me all of a sudden. I gave that girl all that I had as I sighed into her ear a minute later.

Sherry sighed back to me, "You know that I'll leak your stuff all day now. I'll love every second, but it won't be fun wearing a pad to keep a wet spot from showing on my pants."

I later knew that I was dreaming when I heard Jeannie tell Sherry, "You should have learned about investing like me so you could do your work from home. I'll get to work, tease our man, and I'll fuck him into submission if he gets out of control."

I laughed, Sherry laughed, but Jeannie just winked at me in my dream.

I think it was Monday. Yeah, it has to be Monday because I put the trash out in my dream.

Let's see, what am I supposed to do on Monday?

Oh yeah, go to school. But what do I do with these girls?

That's when I woke up and put it all together and said, "Okay, Girls, this is Sunday and we don't have to go to school. I don't have practice, but all three of us have to do some studying. Let's get this show on the road and have breakfast."

Mom wasn't home yet, so I figured she was enjoying Earl. That would be cool, but I wonder if this would keep Earl from continuing to advise me because I now had a lot of questions about girls. I suppose that would also be okay with my two new friends.

The girls kept checking their phones to see if their mothers had called, and what they might be thinking, as we made breakfast. No one called. We ate pancakes with lots of syrup, and we all had milk to give our bodies strong bones and muscles. I thought to myself, 'End of Commercial'.

I had put the towels in the dryer as soon as I came downstairs, so I folded them and put them back into the linen closet.

It was Jeannie who suggested, "How about keeping a few of those towels out for us to use this morning. Let's use your bed and have a little fun before we all have to get back to reality."

Sherry was all for that, and pulled a half dozen towels from the stack. I hugged Jeannie to me and caressed her big tatas, while Sherry spread the towels on my bed. Sherry was naked in seconds, and pulling Jeannie's clothes off her. I decided to join the fracas and was soon equally nude.

Sherry dropped to her knees in front of me and sucked me into her mouth. If I wasn't hard yet when she started, I was now. Jeannie protested as she kissed me and shoved a big nipple into my mouth. We three collapsed onto my bed and thoroughly messed it up. My bed was soaked, and the room smelled delicious, by the time we were finished showing each other how much we enjoyed loving the other.

Jeannie giggled as she opened a window. "We do make things smell so good, don't we?"

Sherry told us, "I really need to get home before my mom has a coronary. She might be down here with a shotgun if she finds out how we spent the night with Matt."

I told both girls, "Let me walk you both home, and if your mom or parents are there, I'll settle them down. Come on; let's see how the wind is blowing."

We went to Jeannie's house first and no one was home yet. She decided she might be needed at Sherry's, so we went there next. Sherry's mom was there but wasn't interested in anything other than her cup of coffee. She congratulated the three of us for being able to watch out for each other. Sherry hugged Jeannie and me and said she would see us at school tomorrow.

I walked Jeannie back home and we were almost caught getting it on, as we were just about to disrobe and do the nasty again, when her mother and stepdad came home. Since I was at the door and looked to be leaving, Jeannie's mother and stepdad didn't bother with me and went up to their bedroom. Jeannie gave me a kiss and said, "Remember, you're our boyfriend. You can brag about it if you want, but no other girls, period."

I laughed with her as I didn't chase any of the other girls in our school anyway.

I did all of the usual stuff for a Sunday at home. I washed the bedclothes for Mom's and my rooms, and included the towels we used that morning. I washed my sports clothes and socks so that my sports bag wouldn't smell bad. My room required the weekly dusting and cleaning up of anything that was left there throughout the week.

I did the downstairs dusting, and even remembered to mop the entryway. With that all done, I figured I didn't have anything to do except study. I soon had my biology book on the big table with an open notebook for notes and questions for tomorrow. I finished the required reading, and read the next chapter to be sure. I was getting hungry when that was done, and didn't know what to fix as I didn't know whether it was going to be for Mom and me; Coach, Mom, and me; or the last possibility being just me.

We had some apples, so I had one of those along with some cheese. I was looking in the freezer as it came close to seven to see what dinners we had for occasions like this. I thankfully didn't have to have a frozen dinner. Mom and Coach, Earl, came home and had brought me an 'Outback' blooming onion and a nice steak with mushrooms and veggies.

I ate at least half the onion before I dove into the steak and veggies. Mom had a bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup ready to give me when I finished. "You have been very good at accepting Earl into our home, Son. I really enjoy having Earl around, so I hope you don't mind if he's around a lot more."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.