The Sinner - Cover

The Sinner

Copyright© 2014 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 1

Part 1:

The room was filled with darkness; it was hard to visualize anything except for the bed which could be seen because of the tiny red bulb which was glowing over it. A girl was sitting on the bed with her arms wrapped around her legs, the drops of sweat can be easily seen on her forehead even in this dim light which was a clear indication that how scared she was, as she was sweating in an air conditioner room.

"Remove your clothes" ... A manly voice came from the darker part of the room and the girl started to get naked like she was waiting for those orders from ages

"Now lie down on the bed and close your eyes" ... Another instruction came and the girl obeyed the orders

She was lying naked on the bed with her eyes closed and her expressions suggested that she was waiting for that inevitable to happen. After a brief moment she felt a hot breath around her neck and even with closed eyes she understood that someone was smelling her, she was feeling that hot breath all over her body, this continued for another brief moment and then she felt a hand on her foot like someone was holding it and the next moment she felt something was getting wrapped around her feet and it just took a second for her to realize that someone was tying her legs and the thought frightened her so much that a scream came out of her mouth which turned into a mumble because of the hand which was placed on her mouth

"Shhh ... don't worry I m not going to hurt you, it's kind of a fetish I like to see a naked girl tied on a bed, that image pleases me and arouses strong sex desires inside me" ... The man tried to calm her and he could see that his words eases the strain on her face like she understood what he said

He started to tied her legs again and when he was done with that he tied her hands as well and then he tied a fabric over her eyes, now the girl was lying naked on the bed blindfolded with her hands and feet tied with the bedposts, he looked at her from a distance

"Perfect" ... He said the words with a smile

He put his one hand inside the pocket of the long coat which he was wearing and brought out a small round shaped ball, then he went closer to the girl again and slapped her face as hard as he could a scream came out of her mouth which opened her mouth and before she could have recover from the blow of that slap he put that ball inside her mouth and taped her mouth, he took few backward steps and looked at her again from a distance and moved towards the darker part of the room, he picked something from the floor and once again came close to the bed, now he was holding a bowl in his hand which he placed on the bed, he picked out a candle from the bowl and lit it right on top of the bed, he once again looked at all the arrangements he made like he was checking that did he miss anything and he nodded his head in approval like he was satisfied with everything.

"Let's begin the real fun" ... He said to himself with a smile

He then placed his left hand on the girl's neck and started to move it like he was trying to find something and suddenly his hand stopped right below her throat, a smile appeared on his face, he closed his eyes and started to recite some mantras this went on for a brief moment and then he picked a knife from the bowl which was placed exactly beside girl's neck.

Now he started to recite the mantras louder, he could feel the shivers in girl's body and now she was trying to untie herself as well by forcefully moving her hands and feet, she could feel that something very ghastly was about to happen with her but the rope with which she was tied down were too strong for her. He didn't paid attention to her resistance and kept on reciting the mantras and after doing it for next 5 minutes his voice went even louder and then he started to make a cut right under the throat of the girl, he was very careful regardless of the fact that now the girl was resisting even more vigorously because of the pain she was going through, a living being in all her senses was being slaughter but the man right next to her watching her go through this pain was standing there like it was a routine work for him. The blood was pouring out of her throat and the man was carefully filling the bowl with that blood.

The girl was still moving her hands and feet at a rapid pace, the agony she was going through was not only felt by her body but her soul as well, it looked like the soul was trying to get rid of that body which was going through the agony any human can imagine, the agony of hanged between the life and death, the agony of soul not able to find its way out of the body. The girl's resistance started to slow down after some while, the blood was still pouring out of her throat but not with the same velocity. The bowl which the man was holding was now filled with the girl's blood, he placed the bowl very carefully on the side table and now he was writing something on the wall with a small paint brush when he was done with that, he bandaged the cut he made on the girl's throat, the girl was now lying lifeless on the bed as her soul finally got a way out of her body but the pain and horror on her face indicated the amount of torture she went through before dying.

The man took the bowl filled with girl's blood from the side table and went out of the room, when he came back he was holding a spray bottle, he started to spray the whole room, he also put the knife and the paint brush back in his coat's pocket, when he was done with spraying the whole room, he glanced at the room for one last time as he was checking that did he missed something, when he got satisfied that everything is done he peeked at the girl's body for one last time

"Poor bitch" ... He said the words and left the room

The room was filled with darkness; it was hard to visualize anything except for the bed which could be seen because of the tiny red bulb which was glowing over it. A girl was lying naked on the bed with her blood all over her face and on the bed, her eyes were still open and the terror and pain was still visible in her eyes which was a clear sign of the suffering and misery she went through before dying.

Part 2:

"Kumar, what do you think?"

"Nothing, I think you should answer this question, you are the expert here" ... Kumar replied sarcastically

"Look, I wasn't asked to be here, I received orders from the Police Commissioner to help you on this case" ... Kartik tried to explain

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.