Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 2: A Spartan's War - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 2: A Spartan's War

Copyright© 2007 by Mike Cropo. All rights reserved

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The continuing story of King Leonidas of Sparta's unknown son Martin. Now that Earth is secure, Martin must return to the home planet of his species and claim the throne of his grandfather. He will discover many wondrous things about the galaxy spanning empire he is now King of, as well as the fact that many do not want him to claim the throne that is his by birthright. He will face many challenges that will test his mettle and beliefs. It will become personal. It will become A Spartan's War.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Vampires   Interracial   Slow   Violence   Sci-fi Lesbian Sex story

DAY FORTY-FOUR

APO PRIME

Deia sat in her office alone, calmly sitting in the chair, gazing out the large wall sized window as the sun was coming up. As she sipped her tea, and saw the sun begin to break the horizon and spread its warming hand across the city below, she knew it could also be the rising of a new era for the Lycavorian Union. She heard the door slide open behind her but didn't turn. Only one person would enter her office unannounced this early in the morning, as he had for the last seven hundred years as senior aide to the Prime Minister, and the two thousand years prior to that as aide to Senator Deia of the Lycavorian Union. He had been beside her when the news that King Leonidas had been killed on earth by Xerxes reached them. So many moments of crisis and so many moments of joy. The birth of her last four children, next to her during the three years of her mate's imprisonment by the Coven, and the decade it took her to help him recover from that ordeal and return to the man she so loved. He had shared so much of her life, and Deia had never seen it. Perhaps this was Resumar's way of punishing her for allowing their people to drift so far away from what he had originally intended.

Deia saw it now, as clearly as the sun that was rising in front of her. Resumar had never intended for their people to forget so much of their past in moving towards their future. A balance between their natural violent instincts and their capacity for good could be drawn. Resumar knew that, as did her sister Eliana. It had taken Resumar's grandson and nearly nine thousand years for her to finally see the truth of it all. A young man who had spent the better part of nearly three thousand years in some sort of suspended animation. A young man who had listened and followed the feral instincts of their people, while still maintaining the capacity for compassion and emotion. A young man who was following the path of his grandfather without even knowing it. That was Martin Leonidas. He had defeated the High Coven, killed Prince Xerxes and freed an entire planet, all the while finding the time to claim not one, not two, but three Queens, and love them all with equal passion. Well ... perhaps not equal passion, as Deia now knew that the raven haired Aricia held a part of him that none of the others would. He was a man that had a half vampire daughter somewhere out there, and instead of dismissing that, he was doing everything within his power to find her and bring her home. It didn't matter to him what she was; only that she was part of him, and that was all that mattered.

Deia had seen it all so clearly yesterday, watching him as he rode that monstrous obsidian colored dragon. She could feel the power within him, feel it coursing through his veins and his blood. The connection he shared with the dragon was proof of that, as they moved with one mind, thought with one mind. She had remained after the corporation heads had left to do his bidding, watching as he and the dragon went through more exercises, stretching the limits of Mindvoice abilities that Deia could never hope to achieve in her lifetime. The return of the First Oracle was another sign. The very First Oracle, a man who had served Resumar and her sister, a man with Mindvoice skills unquestioned, he had passed all this knowledge to Dustha, an Oracle who had been the one to send Martin's father to his death. Now she alone held the knowledge and power of the First Oracle, and for all her life experiences it suited her. She was as close to Martin Leonidas as Canth had been to Resumar, perhaps even closer if what she had seen was any indication.

Yes things were changing, and Deia could see the freshness of a new dawn over the horizon as the sun came up. Things were going to change, and Martin Leonidas wanted her beside him for those changes, helping him to bring them forth, even after it was discovered that the deepest penetration of an enemy agent had been her closest advisor for all of these years. He had refused her offer to resign, thrown it back at her with an almost disgusted look on his face, and that above all else had cemented Deia's complete loyalty to him. She had spoken with him early this morning before he had departed and his words came back to her clearly.

"I am not a politician Deia. I don't want to be a politician. If I am to be a King, if I am to complete what my grandfather started, I will need all the help I can get. I can not do it alone; I can't even do it with my Queens beside me. I need you Deia. The experience you bring to me is priceless ... and I need to be able to draw on that experience ... not throw it away. You have brought our people this far Deia ... you and no one else ... I want you to help me to finish what my grandfather started. I have fully accepted who and what I am now, and once I get my soul back Deia, we can move forward. That is why I need you. You will be the balance to my more abrasive nature ... my voice of reason Deia. When I step in a load of sibfla, I need someone to tell me I stink. When I'm about to put my size eleven foot in my mouth, I need someone to smile and tell me I'm being an mida, and then help me pull that foot out. That's what I need Deia ... and I can think of no one more qualified than you. And you Deia ... you are the closest connection I have to my grandfather and I don't want to lose that. Ever."

Deia smiled as she remembered his words, knowing it had been the last statement that sealed her path for her. It was also the reason she would now do what she needed to do.

"Deia?" Aspon's voice broke into her thoughts.

Deia turned slowly in her chair and looked at the craggy faced traitor in front of her. "I'm sorry Aspon what did you say?"

"The notes you requested from the Elven Delegation's meeting yesterday." Aspon spoke. "I had them processed."

Deia nodded slowly. "Thank you Aspon." She spoke evenly. She looked up at him as she leaned back in her chair. "Tell me Aspon ... how long have we been together?"

Aspon met her eyes. "Going on three thousand years now." He replied with his usual tight lipped smile.

"Did you fully decide to sell out your people when you joined the Coven during the rebellion, or was it after when you came to work for me?" Deia asked as she took a sip of tea.

The reaction was as predictable as the rising of the sun behind her. Aspon's face froze in its expression; his eyes grew just a tad bit wider and his face impassive. It was the longest few seconds of Deia's life, and his next words sealed his fate.

"Is that a joke Deia?" He asked. "Because if it is, it is not funny."

Deia shook her head. "Oh no Aspon ... it's no joke. I should have seen it really. So many years ago. The signs were there, but I didn't pay any attention to them."

Aspon shifted his feet slightly. "Deia ... what are you talking about?" He exclaimed. "Everything that is happening is stressing you out. You really should take a few days off Deia. These events with the King are taxing I know."

Deia nodded. "You're right ... I'm sorry." She spoke. "I will take a few days off when this is all over with." Deia met his gaze. "So I can watch the trial on the Net Channel."

"Trial?"

Deia nodded. "Your trial Aspon. Your trial for committing High Treason. That will be quite interesting don't you think?" She asked leaning forward now, one hand falling under her large desk and the other setting her tea down on the desktop. "We have Brean's confession Aspon. He told us everything you know. Veldruk should think about making his clones more resistant to chemicals. Armetus got him to sing like a bird for us. We know all about your substantial assets in the Wilds, assets that we are even now buying up through our own front companies. We know all about your control measures and reporting procedures. The reason you didn't get your regular reports last night is because all of your clones are now in our custody." Deia smiled. "We'll interrogate them like we did Brean. And Chetak's agents are all now under the watchful eye of Armetus and his people, with a little help from some Spartan Centurions who don't particularly care for you very much considering what you have done."

"Deia this is crazy!" Aspon spoke quickly. "I have no idea what you are talking about!"

Deia's eyes became hard points of darkness. "Don't you?" She asked just before she pulled the trigger.

The small hand blaster was secured under her desk and it ripped out the thin laser energy bolt. The bolt blaster through the front of her desk and struck Aspon directly on the knee of his left leg. Blood blossomed as the blast removed his leg from the knee down, sending the limb skittering across her carpeted floor. Aspon fell forward quickly, trying to block out the pain and maintain his balance. He didn't succeed and his face smashed into the edge of the desk, snapping his head back with enough force to actually bounce his body to the floor as Deia got to her feet and her office filled with Armetus and half a dozen Spartans.

Deia moved around the edge of her desk, holding the smoking blaster in her right hand and she gazed down at his bloody face. His nose was broken and blood was pouring from the break in his skin from where the cartilage and torn through. Armetus stepped up to her quickly.

"Deia?" He spoke respectfully.

"I'm fine Armetus." Deia spoke calmly. "I'm not going to do this pig any favors. I want to watch the trial..." Deia looked at Aspon, his eyes beginning to close from shock and loss of blood, the pain wracking his body preventing him from changing to heal the loss of his leg. "And I will be the one who orders your execution Aspon."

"Take him!" Armetus barked. "And stop the bleeding! We want him alive enough to interrogate!"

Deia looked at Armetus and held out the small blaster. "I like this weapon." She spoke.

Armetus smiled. "Then by all means keep it." He answered.

"The others?" Deia asked.

"We've got them all." Armetus nodded. "We're moving them to the facility the King was at yesterday. It's isolated enough to keep them alive once it is revealed who they are."

"The Dekton clone?"

"Queen Dysea and Isabella are taking care of that as we speak." Armetus answered.

"Good. Keep the Dekton clone separate." Deia spoke. "After what you showed the King ... I'm sure he'll want to talk with him when this is all over. In fact ... I guarantee it."

"Already done." Armetus spoke.

"I drafted the resolution the King wanted." Deia spoke with a smile. "You'll maintain your autonomy Armetus. You'll report directly to me. L'tian and Olalla will appoint four others as a Senatorial review Committee. Once this is over with, unless specifically directed by that committee or the King, operations within Union space will not be authorized. He won't tell you how to do your job Armetus ... but he will ask that you remain within the laws we have in place. Basically no more than what you have done in the past."

"I have had unlimited resources in the past Deia." Armetus spoke. "A civilian Committee will want to know everything about how we do business."

Deia looked at him. "In the King's own words Armetus, 'Not if they don't know about it to begin with.'"

Armetus smiled. "I like our King Deia." He said.

Deia nodded. "Yes ... so do I." She tucked the small hand blaster into the folds of her cloak. "I have to get ready for the Senate meeting tomorrow. The King should be arriving on Enurrua within the next three hours. I believe he may have broken several speed records in doing so."

Armetus chuckled. "I have a feeling he's going to break quite a bit more than speed records over the next few days."

Deia nodded. "I tend to agree. It appears I will need a new aide." Deia spoke. "Do you have any recommendations?"

Armetus smiled. "Actually I do." He answered as he held out the data pad. "A message from the Hadarian Healer Eurin."

Deia looked at the pad and a smile spread across her face as she shook her head. "The Hadarian Divine One is leading two thousand Healers to Enurrua. The first time in history that the Divine One has gone out into the field."

Armetus nodded his head impressed. "It seems our young King as the propensity to motivate even the oldest among us. That will be the largest contingent of Hadarian Healers to go into a combat situation at one time since the retaking of their home world."

Deia nodded. "Eurin says it is high time we finally became one people again. And she is asking that we send her all the data we have on dragon anatomy." Deia smiled. "I couldn't agree more now." She looked at him. "Who did you have in mind Armetus?"

Armetus motioned with his arm towards the door. "Allow me to show you."


His dark blue eyes opened when he felt the weight on his bed and they went wide when he found himself staring into the platinum blond muzzle of a very angry female wolf, her long razor like fangs exposed; her lips drawn back in a snarl. She was a large female, easily a hundred and forty pounds of rippling muscle under the blond fur, with large evil looking emerald green eyes.

"Please do not try and move." The female voice spoke softly next to his ear. "She is quite angry at the moment, and if my knowledge of wolves is accurate, poised to relieve you of your ability to breath."

He turned his head slowly and his eyes grew even wider when he saw the cobalt blue vampire eyes framed by the jet black hair and porcelain like skin.

Isabella canted her head slightly, allowing her fangs to show as she smiled and parted her lips. "You may shift if you like, perhaps attempt to fight her in wolf form. I will not stop you..." Isabella spoke smiling sweetly. "You see ... you and your fellow clones have brought a great deal of pain to those she calls friend, and she is quite protective of those she cares for."

"Who ... who are you?" He demanded. "What is the meaning of this?"

Isabella smiled. "Ah ... your heartbeat is increasing ever so slightly." She said softly. "I can hear it you know. You are well trained. A tribute to my father and his minions no doubt."

"You will learn nothing from me!" He growled.

Dysea's muzzle moved within several centimeters of his cheek and he froze as her breath touched his cheek, her large paw, razor like black claws digging into the skin of his chest.

Isabella looked at him. "Oh we don't want anything from you friend." Isabella said. "We have already learned all we needed to learn from your fellow clone Brean. He was very helpful you know. And your controller Aspon ... he will not be able to come to your aide either." Isabella ran her finger down the man's shoulder, her long nail dragging across his skin. "No friend ... we don't need anything from you. We are only here for one purpose." Isabella's eyes narrowed to slits and her face became a cruel visage of hate and anger. "We are here for your blood."

He felt a momentary prick of pain in his arm, turned his head to the side and saw the flash of reddish blond hair and then darkness took him into its embrace.


ENURRUA

"We'll be in position by the end of tomorrow father." Joric spoke. "The artillery is finished getting to their firing locations and they will commence shelling the mountains this evening."

"They fired on you Joric?" Chetak asked.

Joric nodded. "Several dozen long range mortars." He replied. "They were able to get three of our guns, but that is all. They do not have the targeting capabilities of our artillery pieces and they are firing blindly now."

Chetak nodded. "Excellent. Dalkor will be announcing at the Senate meeting tomorrow the purchase of our new companies and the two Bills I had him draft. One demanding the immediate naming of a new King now that the traitor's grandson is dead because of his mindless rampage, the other demanding the removal of Deia for failing to properly lead the Union. It should be a lively debate, and it will give us the time we need to put down this petty rebellion."

Joric smiled. "And I will put it down father."

"Contact me when it is done Joric. And try to insure the she-elf is among the survivors." Chetak spoke.

Joric nodded. "I will father."

Chetak nodded and lifted the mug of ale to his lips as the transmission ended. "Soon Deia. Soon I will have my complete revenge." He muttered.


He watched as the Firespitter came in low over the trees, the female perched between her shoulders. It had taken him a full day and night to move close enough to take the shot he had wanted, and as he eased the Rail rifle up to his cheek, he was happy he had been so patient. They followed the same routine every morning, starting out high to scan the area of the mountains on the other side of where his troops and thousands of others were now moving into position. They would swoop lower until eventually they would land a hundred meters from where he now lay hidden in the bushes.

He watched the Firespitter's wings flare fifty meters from the ground and his finger tightened on the trigger slowly as he exhaled.

The blast from the Rail rifle made him flinch ever so slightly, and that flinch is what saved Isheeni's life.

The huge slug from the Rail rifle tore through her left wing, and with a roar of pain and agony, Isheeni spun to the side, throwing Aricia out from between her shoulders and she plowed into the ground below. Aricia went sailing through the air crashing into several small trees before coming to a halt and dropping the last fifteen meters to the earth with a loud grunt and yell of pain. Isheeni rolled down the hill several times, bellowing in pain, smashing small tress and bushes with her bulk until she came to a stop against hugely thick tree, slamming into it, and knocking the air from her lungs.

"Isheeni!" Aricia screamed as she scrambled painfully to her feet, blood leaking from several cuts on her cheek and neck and her left arm hanging useless at her side. She started sprinting down the hill towards the only friend she had truly had these last weeks. Isheeni had been there with her through all of her pain, all of her tears, sitting silently and providing what comfort she could. Her voice was a soothing balm in Aricia's mind, and even in the midst of her killing sprees on Chetak's hunting parties, Isheeni's voice had been the one to calm her enough so that they escaped unscathed.

Lucvaun got to his feet slowly, a savage grin on his face as he lifted the Rail rifle for a killing shot on the dragon. And then he would take the female as well.

"I don't think so scum bag!" The female voice screamed from the side.

Lucvaun spun quickly and saw the Persian red haired female sprinting down the hill from above lifting her left arm and seeing the silver/white flash of light. Lucvaun's eyes grew wider and he dove to the side, the Shi Viska Anja had launched at him carving a deep slice along his back. He grunted in pain as he allowed himself to roll down the hill in an attempt to get away from her, the Rail rifle spinning from his grasp. He shifted quickly and continued to run, knowing his chance was gone now. There were two females with Shi Viskas on the planet now, and he needed to get back and tell Joric that something was not right.

Anja called her Shi Viska back as her eyes watched the wolf scamper through the trees. When it settled to her arm, she quickly turned and sprinted for where Aricia was sitting next to Isheeni, frantically pulling away the branches and small trees that she had torn up in her roll down the hill.

"Anja..." Aricia screamed. "Isheeni is hurt!"

The sound of the gunshot had brought others running as well and Atropos and several Spartans were hauling ass down the hill at breakneck speed, not caring about the harm they might be running into. Seanna was close on his heels and they all arrived where Aricia knelt next to Isheeni on the ground.

"Little Wolf!" Anja gasped, skidding to a stop next to her.

"My Queen! Sister!" Atropos barked.

"That way!" Anja pointed. "I only saw one! Search the area Atropos ... if he got close enough to shoot Isheeni, there could be others!"

"Isheeni?" Aricia spoke, tears in her eyes as she rested her hands on Isheeni's heaving chest.

It ... it hurts Aricia! Isheeni answered, wincing against the pain. My wing.

"Anja!" Aricia snapped. "Do something!"

Seanna was there then and she took one look at the area and knew immediately who was the more seriously injured. Anja moved next to Aricia.

"No ... take care of Isheeni first!" Aricia demanded.

Seanna looked at the huge dragon in front of her, and any fear that might have lingered over her species and size vanished. She could see Isheeni's chest heaving in exertion from the pain, and the hole that had been blasted in the top of her wing.

Anja moved next to her quickly. "Her wing?"

Seanna nodded. "The wound is large Anja ... we must heal it together."

Anja looked at her. "Seanna ... I have not ascended yet. I have no..."

"You have always had it in you Anja." Seanna spoke looking at her. "It is what drew me to you so completely. I sensed it even on Earth. You have carried the power within you for years, building it, storing it. Returning to Hadaria only allowed you to harness it. When you Ascend Anja, it will be glorious, but you have the power within you now. The Divine One says you will be the greatest of all Hadarian Healers Anja my love, for you alone can draw from the life all around you!"

"What ... what do I do?" Anja gasped.

"Only what you have been taught Anja." Seanna spoke softly. "The rest will come naturally. The projectile missed the bone but struck an artery! She is losing blood quickly and we need to stop it."

Anja nodded quickly and looked at the pain filled eyes of Isheeni. "Isheeni ... we ... we need to treat you."

Aricia crawled over to where Isheeni's head lay on the leaves and dirt, and she put her face close to hers, tears dropping onto Isheeni's smooth scales. Don't you leave me Isheeni! I ... I have lost so much ... I don't want to lose you as well. I forgive you Isheeni ... all of you! After ... after all you have done for me without question ... I have taken you from your kind ... from your mother ... from your mate. I can not bear to lose you now. Please Isheeni. Fight! Fight!

Anja and Seanna knelt side-by-side, their hands extended over Isheeni's wing and muscle, the soft white glow of the healing radiation bathing her torn and shredded wing. Atropos and the other Spartans came rushing back to the small area, their eyes wide as they witnessed Anja and Seanna healing the dragon his sister coveted more than her own life now.

Isheeni's azure blue eyes opened and she looked at Aricia. I will not leave you Aricia Blue Eyes. I am bound to you ... and ... and we have not fulfilled our destiny yet my Queen.

Aricia rubbed her snout, wiping her tears away from Isheeni's face. I am ... I am not a Queen anymore Isheeni. I ... I never was.

No ... you will always be Queen. You have always been Queen. Torma ... he took your pendant for a reason Aricia. And when ... when he returns my Queen ... he will have with him what your soul cries for.

Aricia shook her head slowly, rubbing her smooth scales. How ... how can you be ... how can you be so sure Isheeni?

Because as Torma loves me ... the King loves you Aricia Blue Eyes. And love like ours my Queen ... it will never die.

Aricia rested her cheek against Isheeni's skin. I ... I wish I could believe that Isheeni.

Isheeni smiled gently. You will my Queen. You will.

Anja and Seanna sat back slowly ... the soft white light drifting away from Isheeni's wing. As Anja's hand slid slowly down Isheeni's abdomen, her jade green eyes opened slightly wider and she placed her palm flatter against Isheeni's abdomen. Seanna caught the surge of life as well, her hand still grasped with Anja's. They looked at each other and then Anja smiled and moved to where Isheeni's head rested.

"You won't be flying for a few days Isheeni." She spoke gently, reaching out to place her hand on Isheeni's snout. "But you will be fine, and as good as new. And your children are fine as well."

Isheeni's head came up off the ground, her eyes wide, and mirroring Aricia's look of astonishment. I can not bear hatchlings for another thirty years Queen Anja. She spoke easily knowing Anja could hear her well enough.

Anja chuckled. "Really? Well I guess someone forgot to tell your body that Isheeni. You are carrying three eggs, all of them very strong and healthy."

I do not ... I do not sense them. Isheeni spoke shocked. How can this be?

"They have only formed in the last day or two from what I can tell." Anja spoke softly. "Give it another day."

Atropos moved forward. "My Queen ... sister ... we need to get back within the cover of the caves."

Anja nodded. "Move carefully Isheeni, but you can get up. Atropos is right."

Atropos moved up next to Aricia as she got to her feet and held out the strip of cloth. "We found this Aricia."

Aricia took the cloth and brought it to her nose sniffing gently. She drew it away quickly. "Lucvaun!" She hissed.

"You know this scum?" Atropos asked.

"I killed his son several weeks ago." Aricia nodded. "They were the first hunting party I targeted."

Atropos smiled. "Well done sister. Well done! When we are finished here, and we are lucky, we can kill him too."

Aricia turned and watched as Isheeni got slowly to her feet, staggering slightly, but keeping her balance. Isheeni? She spoke worry in her voice.

I am fine. Isheeni replied quickly. She looked at Aricia, her azure blue eyes wide in joy. Aricia ... I carry eggs! Torma's eggs!

Aricia stepped up to her and smiled, bringing her huge head down to lay her cheek against her scales once more. Let us get you inside out of danger then Isheeni.

Aricia ... I am...

Aricia shook her head. Don't you dare tell me you are sorry! This is a time of happiness for you, and I want to share it with you.

But you...

Aricia shook her head. I will remember what you have told me Isheeni. For as long as I live ... I will remember what you have told me.

"We need to get back to the caves!" Atropos spoke. "Now everyone. We need to move."


Are they talking about how best to get rid of me Aelnala? Isra asked turning to look at the dirty yellow Heavyhorn dragon that sat next to him.

Aelnala turned her honey colored eyes on him. You have helped me to save our eggs Isra. No harm will come to you. That is our law.

Isra looked around from where he sat. He was directly underneath the entrance to the massive mountain cavern four thousand meters above the valley below. The wide expanse of flat ledge extended for one hundred meters past him, leading to the direct drop straight down. They had returned here with the eggs, and Isra had finally met the dragon he had heard his father talk so much about. She was called the Elder Mother by Aelnala and the other dragons, but the Lycavorian female Tablina had called her Arzoal. Isra was surprised to find another Lycavorian hiding here, and even more surprised to see the way the dragons treated her.

This place ... these caverns. It is incredible Aelnala. No wonder my father could never discover where she was. Isra spoke. Of course ... he isn't the brightest individual either.

You do not like the man who sired you Isra.

Isra shook his head. I hate him. I hate him and everything he stands for. I wish I had the strength to...

Isra ... son of Chetak. Arzoal's voice filled his head and he looked up to see the massive reddish dragon walk up to him, Tablina next to her. He got to his feet and stood in front of her without fear.

Yes.

You have shown us a kindness that can not be repaid Isra. By helping to save the dragon eggs as you have, you have earned our trust and friendship for eternity. Arzoal spoke.

Then you will help us to defeat my father?

Arzoal shook her head. That I can not do Isra.

"What? Why?" Isra exclaimed.

To do this would put my kind at far greater risk than they already are.

Isra shook his head. "We have fifty thousand Spartans down there! Plus two thousand men and women just like me! Without help even we can't beat my father and those who follow him. If they beat us ... you'll be hunted like before! You have to help!"

"The risk to Arzoal's people is too great." Tablina spoke now. "It would be a slaughter if they fought now."

Sometimes risks must be taken in order to achieve what we all want!

The deep male voice boomed within all their minds. Arzoal spun around quickly, her eyes searching. Tablina...

I heard it Arzoal! The power ... it was staggering.

Where did it come from? Aelnala gasped.

From closer than you might think!

THUD!

All of them gasped and staggered back away from the ledge of the cliff as the massive black dragon lifted into view before them; they watched as he flared his wings and landed gently in front of them. Arzoal knew there was only one dragon among her kind that came close to her in size and she had no doubts as to who it was that landed before them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.