Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 2: A Spartan's War
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2007 by Mike Cropo. All rights reserved

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continuing story of King Leonidas of Sparta's unknown son Martin. Now that Earth is secure, Martin must return to the home planet of his species and claim the throne of his grandfather. He will discover many wondrous things about the galaxy spanning empire he is now King of, as well as the fact that many do not want him to claim the throne that is his by birthright. He will face many challenges that will test his mettle and beliefs. It will become personal. It will become A Spartan's War.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Vampires   Interracial   Slow   Violence   Sci-fi Lesbian Sex story

EDEN CITY

[Mindvoice shielded]Come to me Tarifa my slave; my love.

Tarifa's head came up from the data pad she was reading, looking around the table at the others who sat with her. They had just completed a meeting with Administrator Corant, who was now walking around like a man who had won a great prize. He had cause to be happy as he had gained overwhelming approval from his company for what Tarifa and Selene had offered to them for the rebuilding of Earth. Even now hundreds of ships were moving to Earth to begin the construction process. As a side bonus for him and to show him that whatever had happened in the past with elves, he would be treated fairly and more importantly with honor as far as Tarifa was concerned, she had obtained Panos's permission to use a STRIKER to transport Coren to Sparta for a two day stay in one of the more refined hotels Sparta had. Coren had stayed in much better facilities, but the gesture had the desired effect, and Coren was now very pleased with himself.

I have ... I have been such a fool Tarifa.

Tarifa looked at Selene who was talking animatedly with Treblar and Senator Dilios who had come in for the official signings of the contracts. Selene detected her agitated state and looked up.

"Tarifa ... are you all right?" She asked.

Tarifa met her eyes. "Yes ... I must be hearing things that's all."

Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Tarifa turned her head. Nya Istel?

"Tarifa ... the Lycavorians are still requesting a meeting." Selene spoke holding out the pad to her. "Do you want to schedule them for tomorrow? Tarifa... ?" Selene turned her head again.

Can you forgive me for Dekton Tarifa? I do not wish ... I do not want to lose you.

Nya Istel ... I ... I never blamed you for Dekton's death! Why would you think such a thing? Is that ... is that why you have been gone from me? Is that why you have stayed away?

I took the man you loved away from you Tarifa. Aihola's voice spoke. I could see the joy in your ... in your eyes ... when you would run with him, when you would look at him. It broke my heart to know I took that from you.

Nya Istel ... Nya Istel I have never blamed you for Dekton's death. We loved him ... you loved him and he loved us. With all that he was. What we shared was wonderful ... but there is no blame to place here. He died protecting what he loved. He died protecting us. He would not want us apart Aihola. He knew we were strongest together.

He made you like him Tarifa.

And the half of you that is not vampire is now wolf because of him. Nya Istel you are carrying something you should not carry. He ... he was a Spartan Aihola. He would have given everything of himself to see us succeed. You know this as well as I.

Selene turned and saw Tarifa sitting there at the table, as if lost in thought. She turned her eyes onto the large glass partition that separated them from the Command Center itself. Slowly, she let the smile wash across her face slowly and she held out her hand to cover Dilios's rough palm. As he looked up at her he saw her eyes began to look out the conference room window, searching the command center through the massive glass partition. Then she saw her, blending into the shadows of the corner near the door.

I miss him Tarifa. And you are the one person in my life who understands and I have pushed you away. I don't want this hole in my ... in my heart when you are not with me. Aihola spoke.

Tarifa got to her feet slowly. Nya Istel ... please ... come back to me. I need you Aihola, just as much as you need me. We can not go on without each other. Dekton would not want us apart.

"Tarifa... ?" Selene spoke softly, seeing Tarifa's head turn quickly to look at her. She motioned into the Command Center with her head and Tarifa followed her gaze through the large glass partition. Her sapphire eyes blossomed to bright orbs when she saw Aihola step fully from the shadows.

"Mistress!" Tarifa gasped tossing aside the data pads in her hands and knocking her chair over to get out of the room.


That had been four hours ago, and now Tarifa lay in the arms she had so wanted to feel around her body. Her raven hair was splayed across Aihola's chest, her head resting on her firm breasts, their bodies pressing together in all the right places. It had felt like eternity without Aihola beside her, her sweet cherry blossom scent filling her nostrils. They had barely made it back into their temporary apartment before they were disrobing each other. There would be no Mistress/Slave roles tonight, Aihola had told her. It was simply two souls who had been injured and needed to heal. They had made each other scream for hours, the combination of Tarifa's wolf genes and Aihola's vampire and wolf hybrid genes allowing them to recover faster and continue to enjoy each other.

Tarifa traced Aihola's firm abdomen with her finger, smiling as she saw Aihola inhale a gentle breath and shudder in desire at her touch. "There was nothing anyone could have done Nya Istel." She spoke softly now. "You were near dead when I found you. What little blood you took from Dekton would not have mattered had we not gotten to you when we did." Tarifa lifted her head and turned to look into Aihola's amber eyes. Eyes she had wanted to see looking on her for over a month. "He took one of those blasts though his chest. It destroyed his heart. When ... when he told you save yourself ... there was hardly anything left within him to give you my love. What you took from him ... it ... it allowed you to live until I reached you."

Aihola nodded. "I know ... Hwia told me. I didn't want to believe it ... my mind was playing tricks on me." She reached out and brushed some strands of raven hair from Tarifa's face. "Perhaps he knew that Tarifa." She spoke. "And that is why he did it. He knew ... he knew it was enough to last until you came for me."

"When I was running and you saw me smiling and happy ... it was because I knew you were beside us Aihola." Tarifa spoke. "I loved him Nya Istel ... just as you did ... and it was so very special ... but ... but we need to go on now. I will miss him ... terribly ... but I will have you to reach for and help me to heal."

Aihola slid her body lower on the bed and took Tarifa's hands in her face, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I know that now ... I do. And I will have you as well ... to help me. Will you forgive me for... ?"

"There is nothing to forgive Mistress." Tarifa spoke placing her finger to Aihola's lips.

Aihola shook her head, "No ... not tonight my love. I just want it to be us, no roles ... no games ... just us. I just want to sleep and feel you in my arms when I roll over, and when I wake in the morning, I want us to go forward together. Dekton ... Dekton would have wanted that I think. That is what I have so desired for weeks Tarifa; I just have not had the strength to face it until now."

"You carried a blame you had no right to carry." Tarifa spoke. "Dekton would have been very upset with you Mistress for being so ... so stubbornly Drowish."

Aihola laughed for the first time in weeks and as she did she could feel the guilt and pain begin to slowly ebb from her heart and her mind. This is what she had needed all this time, to lay in Tarifa's arms and allow them to heal.

Together.

Tarifa's smile was wide and beautiful and she snuggled her taller body against her Drow Mistress and pushed her face into the shimmering white hair nodding her head. "Don't let go Nya Istel. Don't ever let go of me again."

As Aihola wrapped her arms around Tarifa's shoulders she closed her eyes. "That is something I will never do. Never."


APO PRIME

Martin leaned close to Aricia and nuzzled her neck gently, her lavender coco scent saturating his nostrils. She smelled so much sweeter the last few days, and he had feasted on her many times in that period. It was almost if she had an endless supply of sexual energy driving her. He gazed down the front of the pale blue gown that adorned her body, and felt a tug in his belly.

The dress was identical in every way to what Anja and Dysea wore except for the color. Aricia's was a pale blue that stood out in contrast to her deep tan and raven black hair. It also brought out the brightness in her eyes, not to mention the luscious soft red of her lips. The dress was cut in such a way that it wrapped around her throat and fastened in the back on her neck, sweeping under her arms and across her firm breasts. It then cut downward, leaving much of her abdomen bare before coming back together and sweeping to the floor. The coral red necklace she had made for all of them fell between the wrapped valleys of her breasts and made her that much more enticing to look at. He inhaled deeply of her scent, bent close to her ear and felt her smile and lean into him, fidgeting on the balls of her feet.

"What's wrong Little Wolf? You seem anxious." He spoke softly. "And you smell sweeter than you have the last few days."

"I am." She replied with a smile "Anxious to have you get me back to our room and take me." Aricia replied with a seductive grin.

Martin's eyes grew a little wider. "We had six hours last night Aricia." He spoke.

"All we had was six hours my love," She spoke. "Your stamina is sorely lacking wolf if that was enough for you."

Martin looked at her as she said that his eyes confused. The ramp to the STRIKER AT lowered as they stood in the landing bay of the LEONIDAS I and he watched as Aricia started for it almost immediately. Anja came up next to him wearing an identical dress, only pure white in color. Martin noticed Seanna standing directly behind her with a dress of similar design and light green in color.

"Anja ... have you ... have you noticed anything strange about Aricia the last day or two?" Martin asked softly.

"You mean that all she wants to do is have sex?" Anja answered just as softly. "Yes I have noticed it. She almost bit my head off early last evening when I told her I was too tired and needed to get ready for today."

Martin looked at her. "You're kidding right?"

Anja shook her head. "Maybe she's just excited and has nothing to do." Anja spoke. "I mean we weren't complaining for the whole trip when she got like this, and it was very fun."

"I know ... but her scent is a lot sweeter and much more pungent than any other time since I've known her, except for that first night with her in Eden City. I could smell it then too, but no where near as strong." Martin spoke.

"Sire ... we have to go." Andreus's voice spoke from behind them.

Anja looked at him and squeezed his hand. "We'll figure it out later Martin, don't worry." She spoke leaning up to kiss him softly.

Martin nodded. "I guess."

They headed for the ramp of the STRIKER AT.

TWO HOURS LATER

That conversation was now long forgotten.

They had stood there on the military landing pad near the main spaceport and listened to the clapping and cheers for nearly an hour. It was very nearly overwhelming as close to four million people had crammed into the immediate area to catch a glimpse of the Covenslayer; the son of Leonidas, the grandson of Resumar.

Their King.

Martin had lost count of the number of humanoid and non-humanoid species he had shaken hands, paws, tails or whatever they had with. When they had finally reached the hover lift transport that would take them to the Apo Prime Senate Gardens Martin thought his arm was going to fall off.

Aricia sat across from Martin for that ride, as Gorgo had taken the seat to his right while Prime Minister Deia had sat on his left. Anja and Dysea were talking excitedly with Isabella about everyone they had met so far and were ignoring her. Martin had hardly said anything to her the whole time since leaving the ship above. The entire ride down had been in silence for her while he had sat next to Dysea and his mother, once more locked in conversation. Even though it was a very comfortable temperature outside, she had been warm the whole time while shaking hands with untold number of alien species, like a fire was simmering just below her skin. Once in the hover lift transport, she had quickly drank two glasses of water offered to her, while ignoring the occasional odd glances from Deia.

Now she stood on the balcony above the stunning garden below that stretched for hundreds of meters in every direction. She could see thousands of humanoid and non-humanoid species walking and chatting away, and she could not even pick out the scent of her mate because she couldn't focus clearly enough to sort through the myriad of scents that were overwhelming her. Her body still burned ... ached for Martin to have her, but no matter where she searched within the garden's many walkways she couldn't see him.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" The male voice spoke from behind her.

Aricia turned quickly a smile on her face thinking it was Martin. "Martin..." She spoke quickly before stopping her words upon seeing the tall, muscled and handsome man in front of her.

Joric stared at Aricia and felt his heart begin to pound even faster. She was even more beautiful than the holo image they had been provided and he smiled cruelly inside as he realized he would enjoy bedding this upaee, in every way possible. She was much further along then they had suspected, her scent strongly sweet and powerful, and he estimated no more than two days before she reached full phase. Joric couldn't believe that no Lycavorian had approached her yet, and then his father's words came to him. They have removed instinct from their lives, and they will not know what the scent is, and they will control their urges knowing who she is. Perhaps he would not have to wait so long after all to have this wench.

"I'm ... I'm sorry what?" Aricia stammered.

"I said it is beautiful isn't it?" Joric spoke again, smiling inward at her confused look. He could smell the sweetness of the Lunmai all over her and it was getting stronger by the hour.

"Who ... who are you?" Aricia asked.

"My name is Joric." He spoke bowing his head slightly and pulsing Aricia with his aura.

Aricia's eyes grew wide as she felt the decidedly male aura sweep over her and fan the fire that was building. He was a powerful male too ... with a strong scent. He was an Alpha and he would be a fine ... Aricia shook her head quickly, pushing back his aura with her own and looking at him, her azure eyes narrowing.

"You are a ... a Lycavorian male?" Aricia spoke stepping back from him.

"Yes ... yes I am. My name is Joric as I said. I am from the Lycavorian People's Republic." He answered. "We are a small gathering of planets, two dozen perhaps, but very wealthy and powerful. I am here because we have petitioned to join the Union."

"You ... you forget your place sir." Aricia stammered, fighting the waves of desire that were sweeping through her.

Joric allowed a small smile to play across his face. "Forgive me ... your scent..."

"My scent what?" Aricia asked quickly, her nostrils flaring as the lingering effects of Joric's powerful aura pulse tickled her senses.

"Forgive me again. I only thought ... but my apologies." He bowed his head. "So you are ... Queen Aricia is it?"

Aricia nodded quickly, wanting to get away from this man who stirred her hormones so. "Yes ... what of it?"

"I was curious Majesty ... there has been quite a bit of information circulating throughout the capital here while you traveled from Earth." Joric spoke. "Is it true ... is it true your father was executed by the King himself for treason?"

Aricia's azure blue eyes went wide at this. "Where did you hear such nonsense?" She gasped.

"It is being spoken of throughout Tuya Milady." He replied casually.

"No ... you are mistaken. That is not true!" Aricia snapped.

"I am certain I heard that." Joric spoke casually once more, using as friendly a tone of voice as he knew how. "Perhaps I was mistaken."

Joric moved closer to her, watching her react awkwardly, backing up to get away from his scent and aura. She was fighting the Lunmai, fighting what her body was telling her ... demanding her to do with his aura washing around her as it was. He would need to act quickly. He looked over the crowd and saw the traitor's grandson just below them standing beside the red haired female. Another of his mates the information they had obtained said.

"Ah ... there is the King." Joric spoke. "And who is ... who is the luscious looking female wolf beside him?"

Aricia turned slightly and saw Martin and Anja standing below her. Her heart and mind told her to go to them ... run to them as quickly as she possibly could ... but her body was saying something else entirely. "It ... it is Anja." She replied, the desire for her honey tasting female lover singing in her mind.

"He ... he prefers her over you?" Joric questioned softly leaning close to her once more and hitting her again with his aura. "I would never do that Majesty."

Aricia gripped the railing tightly in her hands and closed her eyes as his powerful aura caused her to shudder in lust and need. "No ... no, he doesn't." She finally gasped. "We ... we love each other. All ... all of us!"

Joric smiled. "Then why are you not at his side as well?" He whispered into her ear, leaning close to her. "You should be beside him. You..."

"Aricia!" The female voice called.

Joric stepped back quickly and turned as the platinum blond haired female elf walked up to them. Joric had to admit ... this grandson of the traitor had excellent taste in females. The female elf looked just as stunning as his target. Aricia turned quickly as well and saw her, relief sweeping her features.

"Dysea!" She pushed away from the railing and moved to her side in five steps as Dysea walked up looking oddly at Joric.

Dysea took Aricia's hands in hers pulling her close against her.

"Ah ... Lady Dysea, the elf Queen to our new King. It is truly an honor." Joric spoke bowing deeply at the waist.

"And you are?" Dysea asked, smelling this wolf's aura in the air.

"I am Joric, Lady Dysea." He replied, burying his distaste deeply, "Of the Lycavorian People's Republic."

"Lycavorian People's Republic ... you are not part of the Union?" Dysea asked.

Joric shook his head. "Our petition is pending as we speak. It should be complete by tomorrow."

Dysea stared at him for a long moment, almost making Joric begin to have worries that his intentions had been discovered with the intensity of her gaze. Dysea finally nodded her head. "I wish you well." She spoke turning to Aricia. "Nauta Melme has asked that I find you. He wanted us to stand with him Little Wolf."

Aricia nodded eagerly and gripped Dysea's hands tightly, her eyes going to Joric as Dysea led them away. Joric smiled and bowed his head to her. He moved to an isolated spot on the balcony and pulled the communicator from his jacket activating it and seeing his father's image appear.

"Father?"

"Joric my son. How did your first contact go?" Chetak asked.

Joric smiled. "Much better than I had expected father. Our information was not accurate, she is much further along in the Lunmai than we expected father. She is teetering on the edge even without the serum."

Chetak paused in the holo transmission. "It's just as well. The Senate has apparently already confirmed him as King. The Acceptance Ceremony has been moved forward. It is now the day after tomorrow. You will have to act within a few hours Joric."

Joric thought quickly. "I will introduce the serum into her tomorrow morning father. There is a gathering for new diplomats then, a breakfast of sorts. I can do it while I am entering, she is doing the greetings. By tomorrow evening I'll have her riding me."

"And no one is aware?" Chetak asked.

Joric shook his head. "You were right father. They have given over of themselves to choice and love so much that they wouldn't detect what I was doing even if they saw me doing it. I pulsed her twice with my aura and she nearly lost all control. And I succeeded in putting the seeds of doubt in her mind as well."

Chetak chuckled. "Excellent. Remain there for now, mingle and allow people to see you. That way it will not appear abnormal for you to arrive in the morning."

Joric nodded. "Very well, I will see you this evening in the residence they have given us."

Joric ended the transmission and allowed his eyes to sweep around the expanse of the garden feeling very pleased with himself.


"And you are certain?" Chetak asked as he poured his son a glass of old Lycavorian ale.

Joric nodded. "Yes father. As I said, I hit her with my aura twice and both times she reacted physically. I could smell the sweetness of the Lunmai wafting from her. The traitor's grandson had to have noticed this."

Chetak handed the ale to him and walked to the balcony of the suite they had been given when arriving. The lights of celebration still dotted the city as many were entertaining long into the night. He hadn't realized how large Tuya was until just now.

"I'm sure he has noticed it." Chetak spoke as Joric came up beside him. "Like the others however, he has no knowledge of the old ways. They have forgotten everything our instincts taught us. And it will be their ruination." Chetak swept his hand over the expansive backdrop of the city. "Look at this Joric! Look at what they have built! Hundreds of cities like this across this planet alone."

"They have grown decadent and weak." Joric said in agreement. "They have forgotten the old ways."

"If I had been King instead of that fool Resumar, the High Coven would never have destroyed our original home world." Chetak spoke. "Those they call allies would be our slaves and it is we who would rule this universe. Not the High Coven." Chetak waved his hand dismissively. "It is no matter ... the seeds of doubt have already been laid within the Senate. Soon we will take his Queen ... and the Union will fracture from within. When it does ... it is we who will pick up the pieces."

"I spoke with Rommna father." Joric said. "He got there quicker than we thought as he was only a few systems over from where this planet is located."

"And what does your younger brother say?" Chetak asked.

"Their meeting with the female elves was delayed until the morning where they are." Joric spoke. "He has his instructions ... about the negotiations and the woman. He wanted to know if you wish any of these Lycavorian females from earth. He says some of them are quite pleasing to the eyes, and all of them are ignorant of the old ways."

Chetak was thoughtful for a moment. "That would be pleasing. I grow tired of Lepha. She is beginning to resist when I nubou her unnaturally. She complains it hurts too much."

Joric smiled. "Yes ... I'm looking forward to that with the traitor's upaee. So kill her father ... and have Rommna bring you a young wench that you can train."

Chetak nodded. "Contact him in the morning before you leave. You say the leaders of this planet are elf females?"

Joric shook his head. "Not completely." He spoke.

Chetak looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"There are three of them it seems. The one who is considered senior is wolf." Joric spoke. "It appears she was turned by a Pureblood. One is a full vampire with a vampire lover ... and the other is half vampire and half wolf. A dark skinned elf, with white hair and odd colored eyes. There are many of those elves on this planet."

"A dark skinned elf?" Chetak spoke. "That is interesting. Are they similar to the dark elves we capture on Rdooz every winter fest?"

Joric shook his head. "No father ... their skin is like coal. Their eyes are amber points."

Chetak smiled. "Really ... they might make tantalizing house slaves. Have Rommna take several of them. Preferably female so that we can nubou them, as well as make them work. Not too many though ... six or seven disappearances can be explained. Several dozen can not. And if they work out, perhaps it might be profitable to go back to this rock."

Joric nodded. "I'll let him know."

"He leaves vampires in charge of a planet he frees, and he allows the High Coven Princess to escape because he shared a bed with her." Chetak spoke with an evil smile. "Now that is very interesting."

Joric grinned. "I thought you would find that interesting."

"Indeed I do." Chetak spoke. "Indeed I do."

Joric finished the ale he held. "I am going to bed father. I will need all my strength so that I can take his Queen all night tomorrow, as many times as I am able."

Chetak laughed and nodded his head. "I am proud of you son. And I will be even prouder tomorrow evening."


She and Aihola had arrived late in the morning to the knowing glances of just about everyone who knew them. They all noticed the spring in Tarifa's step and the glow of her face and eyes, not to mention the way she and Aihola clung tightly to each other. Selene and Lynwe were waiting for them and they enjoyed a brief coffee and Danish together, catching up on things that had happened while they waited for their first meeting. It had been the most peaceful rest either of them had gotten in nearly six weeks, but that had not kept them from enjoying each other when they awoke this morning.

"You are meeting with Lycavorians now?" Aihola asked, "From Martin's Union?"

Tarifa shook her head. "No ... they are different." She answered. "They've been above us in the stars for several days now, calling every day to see when we could meet. This is the first time Selene and I could fit them in."

Aihola looked at her. "Do you want me to come with you?"

Tarifa shook her head once more and kissed her softly. "Now that you are back I'm sure my father and Lynwe would much rather have you helping him. And you know how much you hate these boorish meetings. Remember the meetings in Mountain City?"

Aihola groaned and rolled her eyes, "All too well." She spoke. "I will meet you here for lunch though."

Tarifa smiled and got to her feet. "I know you will." She said softly, squeezing her hand.

"Dos ph' ussta dro lu' xukuth Tarifa." Aihola spoke to her. (You are my life and heart Tarifa.)

Tarifa's sapphire eyes twinkled at her, "'Zil dos ph' usst Jabbress." Tarifa answered softly. (As you are mine Mistress.)

Aihola watched her walk away with Selene, passing the data pads between them and speaking in whispers like school girls. Lynwe smiled from where she sat. "It is so very good to have you back my friend." She spoke finally.

Aihola looked at her and smiled. "It is very good to be back Lynwe."

"She loves you Aihola. More than you could possibly know." Lynwe spoke.

"It appears Selene feels the same for you Lynwe. And that makes me very happy." Aihola took her hand across the table. "Thank you for contacting Hwia Lynwe."

"After what you and Tarifa did for me?" Lynwe spoke. "I would have been remiss in my duties as a friend if I had done nothing. Tareif is going to be very happy to see you."

"How go defensives?"

Lynwe nodded. "Tareif can give you a full briefing, but Colonel Nestor is sweeping southwest with his division across the path the Alliance forces took to attack us. Any cloned vampires he finds, he kills them immediately. The King ... he made the right choice in trusting him. Colonel Nestor and his men have become some of the most strident supporters of what we are rebuilding."

Aihola nodded. "I have discovered that Martin is an excellent judge of character." She looked at her friend. "What of these Lycavorians that are not within his Union?"

Lynwe's amber eyes narrowed slightly. "I have not spoken with them long enough to form an opinion ... they were very crude when here making their appointment with Dilios's staff. And they looked at the King's people as if they were..."

"As if they were what?" Aihola asked.

"Beneath them is the best word I can use to describe it." Lynwe spoke.

Aihola sat back in her chair slowly, her mind racing. "All the visitors must come in through the west entrance still correct?"

Lynwe nodded. "It is manned by Dragoons and Spartans. Everyone is also imaged when they enter and it's fed to the security station. Why?"

Aihola looked at her. "I spent a week in Sparta recently, when I should have been beside the woman I love."

Lynwe leaned forward now, her own instincts lighting off. Lynwe had learned that Tari and Aihola had an almost innate danger sensor, and they were almost never wrong. "And... ?"

"The Lycavorians I saw in Sparta, regardless of whether they knew each other to not, were treated with the utmost of respect. You would think that would apply across the board." Aihola spoke.

"Perhaps not." Lynwe said.

Aihola nodded slowly. "Perhaps not, but why don't we review the security tapes before meeting with Tareif."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.