Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 2: A Spartan's War - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 2: A Spartan's War

Copyright© 2007 by Mike Cropo. All rights reserved

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The continuing story of King Leonidas of Sparta's unknown son Martin. Now that Earth is secure, Martin must return to the home planet of his species and claim the throne of his grandfather. He will discover many wondrous things about the galaxy spanning empire he is now King of, as well as the fact that many do not want him to claim the throne that is his by birthright. He will face many challenges that will test his mettle and beliefs. It will become personal. It will become A Spartan's War.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Vampires   Interracial   Slow   Violence   Sci-fi Lesbian Sex story

ENURRUA

The sea crashed into the rocky shores on the west side of his estate sending mountains of spray spilling over the huge boulders. The day had been exceptionally hot, a premonition of what was to come perhaps, but as the twin moons cast their glow on the horizon and began their climb into the star filled sky the coolness of the ocean breeze swept over him. His dark eyes gazed at the raging white caps of the ocean, and he thought back on the nearly eleven thousand years he had waited for this moment to come.

The events of that day so long ago were etched into Chetak's memories as well as his body. As he fingered the long jagged scars under his velvet shirt he could still feel the tear of those black claws and the shredding of those white fangs. He could still see her billowing black hair and those deep dark eyes that had so captivated him as she was led away. She did not even look back on him as she held tightly to the arm of his attacker who was now her mate and the pain of that wound burned more than any of the physical ones. He could have offered her so much more; thousands of years of life and dozens of strong children with wealth beyond her dreams. She had taken that foolish concept of love over what he had offered her, and now she was reaping the awards of her decision. She was dead and buried with the wolf who had taken her from him in an act of betrayal of the old ways, their very culture and traditions. And she had allowed it.

That single event had caused the schism among their people, old versus new, future versus past, emotion versus instinct. Everything they had to endured, the hardships and pain, the deaths and the battles, everything had led them to this point. And now he would take his long awaited revenge for all of it. The grandson of his vilest enemy was returning to take his place as King of their people, and more than anything he wanted to inflict upon him the pain that he had felt all those years ago. He had grown rich and powerful beyond imagination using his families' skills and those of the nine families that had followed his father that day, to build what they had here. He had taken over the family nearly ten thousand years ago with the death of his father at the hands of the High Coven. He and those that followed him escaped the slave ships to wander the stars selling their skills to the highest bidder. He had avoided the Vampire Coven at times, and had even worked for them through the years to safeguard what they were building. Many of their people had died at his hand, or due to his actions and betrayal. That mattered not to him.

They had come to this planet and began rebuilding, once more snatching slaves from across the universe in daring raids to work their lands. They had grown powerful and rich, mainly due to the abundance of Dragons on this world. Creatures never known to exist before he and his people arrived and began hunting them and selling their bodies and bones and eggs. They began opening trade routes with dozens of worlds, and as they grew in power they began building their own Empire.

It was an Empire which he now controlled with an iron grasp.

It was no where near as vast as the Lycavorian Union that the traitors to their own kind had built. They had a dozen worlds, while the Union had reign over thousands. They had their own military, powerful ships they had purchased from any who would sell to them, yet it did not match the thousands of ships of the Lycavorian Union. They had thousands of slaves, while the Union abhorred slavery, and they had a Secret Police that was even more savage and brutal than the Vampire's High Guard. They had all this, and the revenge still burned in him brighter than any sun.

He turned as he caught the scent and watched as his oldest son moved confidently along the pier towards him. He watched him walk purposefully, tall and proud. Standing nearly six feet three inches tall, his dark brown hair billowing in the wind, he was the mirror image of his father, and every ounce as cruel and brutal. He was a large wolf, almost as large as his father now and very powerfully built. He was the oldest of the nineteen children he had sired with four different females over the years, and he would follow his father to the ends of the universe if he asked him too. His son was their people's military commander and had seen almost as much death and agony as he had, and he had lived to go on.

Their dark eyes met as his son stopped in front of him and gazed evenly at his father.

"All is ready father." He spoke quickly yet confidently.

"Our Intelligence is accurate then Joric? There can be no mistakes in this plan." He asked.

Joric nodded his head, "Completely father. His ship will arrive on Apo Prime within the week. Our people were able to bury this within some routine transmissions. She is showing more and more the signs of the Lunmai, and no one seems the wiser." He spoke holding up the small data pad. "The other information was easy enough to confirm."

"And they will not become any wiser because they have long forgotten the old ways and signs." Chetak spoke. "I would be surprised if any were old enough that recognize what she is now going through. Let the grandson of Resumar enjoy it while he can, for when she reaches full phase she will become yours."

"You are sure they will not protest this father?" Joric spoke.

Chetak shook his head. "They will do nothing. They have given choice to their females ... and this wench will have chosen you Joric. Even they can not debate that with what they will see with their own eyes. Within two weeks you say?"

Joric nodded again. "If our contacts are correct she will come into full phase within two weeks of arriving on Apo Prime. He has been busy with the trappings of state attempting to learn all he can before arriving, and the fever burns in her now. Even her trysts with the Hadarian upaee Queen are not curbing the fever." (Bitch)

"And it will not curb the fever because she needs a male of her species to do that." Chetak spoke with a sadistic grin. "Tablina delivered the serum to you?"

Joric nodded. "She told me what to do and when; at the greeting of dignitaries two days before the Acceptance Ceremony. Within hours the fever will burn so badly she will take any male that mounts her. And I intend to be that male. The three days prior to that, I will be giving her amlian lorev on a number of things that we have discovered about her loyal King and lover. All the while conveniently being where she is scheduled to be."

"And it will be gone from her system in hours?" Chetak spoke. "So I can offer them a sample of her blood before we take her back with us as further proof of her "choice" of mates."

Joric nodded, "Completely undetectable and untraceable. It will do what it's designed to do and be gone from her system within hours, Tablina assured me of that. I am ready father." He spoke calmly. "And I am not afraid."

"You should be son." He spoke softly. "You are going into the heart of our enemies' lands and realm of control. Do not take this lightly; I have waited far too long for my revenge."

"Have I ever failed you father?" Joric asked.

He looked at his son. "No you have not."

"Then trust in me now." Joric said.

He turned and they began to walk back along the pier towards their massive home. "What of our petition for entry into the Union? That will be your cover."

"It is on schedule father. Our contact within the Union Senate assures us it will be reviewed and passed within the next day or so. Well before I arrive. There will be an official ceremony welcoming us to the Union with a dozen other worlds the day after the King's Acceptance Ceremony. Here is where you would have been welcomed personally if we were still there." Joric answered.

Chetak grinned. "They won't be welcoming me after what we intend, but by then it will be too late. All of our assets in the Union are secured correct?" Chetak asked. "We can not afford to lose them when we are finished. We will need them in the months ahead. They provide a great deal of the wealth we have now, especially for the other families. Everything must be in order."

"Our people have covered our tracks well father." Joric spoke. "I know these things concern you, but we have handled it. Will you tell the other families what we are doing?"

Chetak shook his head. "They will know only that she came into Lunmai and chose you as her mate. How we helped that decision to come to pass is not their concern."

"We must keep that from them." Joric spoke nodding his head. "They might become restless if they discover we are violating the very laws we profess to follow."

Chetak laughed and squeezed his son's arm. "Good my son, you are learning what it takes to be a leader." He said. "Contact our man within the Union Senate once more and insure everything is in place. I want no mistakes."

"He assures us because of our petition we will be more than welcome father, but I will speak with him this night to confirm it to your satisfaction." Joric replied. "An invitation will be waiting for me when I arrive. Do you think they will go through with it after what we do?"

"What choice do they have?" Chetak spoke. "They will lose face if it is not done soon after he returns. And once it is done, his hands will be further tied against any actions his revenge may push him towards, especially because we will be part of their precious Union, at least for a time. And with the other things we have learned ... they will not risk that information getting out."

"You do still intend to release it don't you father?" Joric asked.

"Of course I do. I plan to insure that he is brought to his knees in every way." Chetak spoke.

"And the ultimate prize will be when we announce I have impregnated his precious former Queen with my offspring."

"Excellent. You have done me proud my son. Make sure our ship is ready for departure the moment I see the look on his face and tell him we are taking his mate." Chetak said. "I don't want to spend anymore time on that foul planet than necessary."

"There is one other thing father." Joric spoke holding out the small holo imager. He activated it to reveal the image of the middle aged woman. "It has been confirmed she is alive and living on this planet Earth. Sparta ... I believe the city is called. We already have a ship there. They arrived only two days ago to begin talks of trade and such. This world and system has a huge abundance of Talracian Ore. If we could somehow work a deal for this ore we can create near impervious armor for our ships with the forging method we have discovered. Rommna is handling the negotiations with the she-elfs the fool left in charge."

Chetak nodded. "Now that is a find." He spoke. "Make sure Rommna knows he is to acquire this ore no matter what. Pay what they ask ... I don't care. And if added persuasion is needed he is authorized to do so. Let us make our plans for the woman as well, but she can not be targeted until after our business on Apo Prime. Make that clear to Rommna as well." He replied evenly. "Come ... we will enjoy some entertainment before you have to depart to claim your new mate."


LEONIDAS I

"TWO WEEKS!" Martin snapped throwing the data pad across the private officer's lounge and letting it smash against the bulkhead, "Two nubou weeks! I feel like I'm back in the Naval War College! My eyeballs are starting to hurt from reading!"

"Oh I remember those days." Anja spoke softly looking at Seanna who was sitting along the wall near the food dispenser. Seanna matched her smile.

"Martin Leonidas ... you will watch your language!" Gorgo snapped sternly from across the table.

Martin looked at her as Anja and Riall sat there and grinned. "What? What did I say?"

Gorgo looked at him oddly. "That ... that word you just used. You don't know what it means?"

Martin looked confused. "What word?"

Gorgo looked at Riall quickly. "You ... you just used a word from our language." She spoke, "Our people's language. It hasn't been spoken regularly in nearly six thousand years. The only people who can speak it now are the scholars and professors at the universities on Apo Prime and assorted other worlds, perhaps a few hundred Lycavorians at most."

Martin looked at her. "So? You obviously speak it mother."

Gorgo rolled her eyes. "I am a teacher at the main university Martin, when I'm not chasing you across the stars."

"I said what I thought." Martin told her. "And my opinion still stands! I want a break ... I want to walk around the ship ... meet the crew ... talk to the crew ... anyone besides these damn data pads! And I'd like to have the energy to do more than flop on my bed between my Queens and pass out if you get my drift!"

Riall nearly dropped the mug of coffee he was holding and Anja turned a bright shade of red. Gorgo glared at her mate as she got to her feet and moved to where her son stood. She reached up to touch his face.

"Martin this is all information you need to know." She spoke.

"I realize that ... but if my brain gets any more of this information I'm going to start walking around this ship singing twinkle twinkle little star." Martin said.

Gorgo looked at him oddly. "What is that, a song of some kind?"

Martin opened his mouth to explain and then closed it, "Never mind." He spoke. He moved back to the chair and slumped into it.

"There is much more to being a King than killing the enemy." Gorgo spoke calmly. "You must be diplomatic and confident in what you say and do. There are over nine hundred species within the Union, all of them with their own traditions, their own cultures..."

"Yeah I know." Martin spoke picking up the data pad and looking at Anja; her honey scent in the room was driving him mad. "We have the Tehi species ... they live primarily underwater, their diet consists of mostly large kelp plants and they need an oxygen/nitrogen mixture to breath on land. Then we have the Rodnali species ... who actually look like the dinosaurs from Earth's past except they walk on two legs, which is scary to say the least if you have seen some of the dinosaurs they discovered after you left mother. They walk around with heat lamps over their bodies most of the time. Then we have the amphibian species the Icthyo ... that are basically a less evolved race of reptilians that carry small rodents in their pockets to munch on at meetings!" Martin looked at Gorgo who was wearing an extremely stern expression on her face, her arms folded across her chest. "And last but certainly not least..." He looked back to Anja. "We have the bird race called the Ick ... ickta ... ah fuck it ... the bird people! They don't have any eyes, and they speak through their damn noses!" Martin tossed the pad to the desk and looked at his mother. "How the hell do you talk to someone who speaks through their nose? Have you ever talked to someone who speaks through their nose mother, cause I sure as hell haven't."

Anja couldn't help herself now and she burst out into a roaring laughter that soon had everyone in the room, including the usually very stoic Seanna laughing uproariously. Gorgo tried to keep a straight face and found she could not and she had to sit down on the edge of the desk and join the laughter as Martin slumped back into the chair a pouty expression on his face.

It took several moments for Gorgo to bring her laughter under control and regain her composure. She looked at her son in the chair and couldn't help but notice the similarities to his father.

"You are so much like your father." She said softly.

"Did you badger him endlessly with this kind of stuff?" Martin asked.

Gorgo smiled and nodded her head, "Every day." She replied.

Martin got up and moved to the large window and gazed at the passing stars. They had just completed the jump through the gate and were now moving at a leisurely speed of three times the speed of light towards the new Gate.

Two weeks he had nothing to do but study diplomatic procedures and traditions; learning the financial status of the Union, the strength of their currency, treaties and alliances. The only times he had any interest were when he and Admiral Ceneu would go over the deployments of High Coven forces. They hadn't tried to take any ground while the Union forces remained in their staging areas, and with only a few skirmishes along the borders and on several planets, their was no major combat going on. The Coven was probing, Ceneu had said.

Dysea spent almost all her time with Legsim and when she wasn't with him, she was training with Isabella. Anja worked every day in the medical center with Seanna, normally reviewing medical files and new discoveries. Aricia was the only one who had relatively nothing to do, and even she was acting strange. All she wanted to do lately was jump his bones, and while Martin didn't find that in any way wrong, it was becoming taxing. She was always prodding for more, even when she knew he had been knee deep in work throughout the day and part of the evening. He hadn't been able to steal any time with any of them in the last week, usually not returning to their quarters until they were already asleep, and then leaving before they were up in the morning.

Martin felt his mother come up behind him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Your father hated this as well Martin." She said softly. "As did your grandfather if history is correct. That is what made them such good politicians."

Martin looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"Your father always said something to your brother when he was preparing him for his Agoge." Gorgo spoke. "Fight with your head..."

"Lead with your heart." Martin finished. Gorgo nodded and smiled. [Mindvoice Shielded] I am terrified mother.

Gorgo glanced quickly at Anja. She immediately understood and got to her feet, motioning Riall and Seanna out of the room. Gorgo waited until the door closed behind them.

"What terrifies you Martin?" She asked.

"I've never been responsible for this many people." He spoke, "So much balancing on my word, my actions. I'm not real sure I like that kind of power."

"You have others who make decisions as well Martin. They will help you. Guide you." Gorgo spoke.

Martin nodded quickly. "And they will look to me too correct?"

Gorgo nodded. "Yes."

"You see." He spoke moving away from the window. "I can adapt and change without thinking; I've done it all my life. But this ... I don't want this power. I don't want the futures of so many people teetering on my words. It's too much power for one man."

Gorgo smiled gently and stepped up to him. She took his face in her hands and kissed his forehead, "And that my son ... that is why you will make a wonderful King."

Martin looked at her. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

Gorgo shook her head. "No. But it is the truth." She took his hand in hers. "This is important my son, but I have badgered you endlessly for two weeks now. I apologize for that. Go ... do what you want today ... spend time with your Queens. We will continue tomorrow."

Gorgo couldn't help but chuckle at the look in his eye as he bolted for the door.


Anja laid on the bed, her naked flesh pressed against Martin's, the sheet barely covering their cooling skin. Her Persian red hair was wildly askew, lying across her shoulder and part of his abdomen. The soft sheet covered only his waist and draped across her lower body halfway. She cold feel the weight of Dysea's body pressed up against her back, sleeping blissfully, while Aricia's sleeping form was spread across half of Martin's legs, his left hand stroking the skin of her shoulder.

She looked up into his face as her fingers traced the numerous scars on his abdomen and chest, his eyes closed but the rise and fall of his broad chest indicating to her that he was very much awake. His face was more relaxed than she had seen it in the past two weeks and he knew he was relaxing in the aftermath of what they had experienced the last three hours. Anja smiled as she inhaled deeply, her wolf nose picking up the scents of all of them mingled in the room, and the smell of sex lay heavy in the air. And incredible sex it had been.

The moment he had called to them after escaping his mother, they had responded as if the hounds of hell were on their heels. Their mate was calling them, and while they had been doing other things, they needed him just as much as he needed them. The last two weeks had been hard on all of them, and the moment they felt his aura sweep over them with its warmth, love and desire, they responded in kind. It had been hot and furious the past three hours, a tangle of bodies, lips and tongues, kisses and hands. He had taken all of them more than once, and they had taken him as well as each other. Anja smiled as the memories caused slight swells of pleasure to course through her still heated body. She knew it was due to her Hadarian genes that she wasn't passed out in blissful contentment like Aricia and Dysea around them. The Hadarian part of her allowed her to recover almost as fast as Martin from physical exertion, even the sexual kind.

[Mindvoice Shielded] What are you smiling at? His deep voice filled her thoughts as he spoke only to her so as not to wake Aricia and Dysea.

I'm just thinking of how my life has turned out. Anja answered. Discovering all that we have discovered these past months, it's kind of overwhelming. I do know what you are going through Marty. Feeling what I feel for you, for Aricia and Dysea. It drives me batty at times too, especially now with Seanna teaching me about what I can do?

She seems competent.

Oh she is ... no doubt about that. She looks at me ... she looks at me like I'm some sort of godly person though. Her Queen ... ultimate healer ... sometimes she makes me uncomfortable. Not in a bad way ... just strange.

Can you ask for another of these Mage Warriors?

Anja shook her head. Oh it's not that Marty; she knows what she is about, don't get me wrong. It's just that ... she's almost childlike in her questions. How we met ... what are you like ... tell her about the battles on earth, stuff like that?

Why does she want to know about me?

She wants to know about you because of me. I'm her Queen ... and according to her she needs to know everything about me, and those I have around me.

Martin rolled his eyes. A baby Andreus I take it, until he grew out of it.

Anja nodded. A little yeah; I never had someone willing to die for me following me around everywhere I go until all of this happened. Now I have Seanna and Atropos.

Do you regret all of this Anja?

Anja shook her head quickly. I will never regret anything Martin, not one bit of anything that has happened.

I've always thought that I would be fighting all of my life until someone got lucky and took me out. Now I find out all of this and realize that I have to act like what I so came to hate working in the Navy.

Anja nodded. Seanna is no politician really. And she has told me far more than that Hadarian Ambassador I'll tell you that.

Anja...

They want me to keep secrets from you and the others Martin. Something to do with following what your grandfather did. Apparently there has never been a Hadarian King or Queen who is part wolf. They don't like the fact you and I are connected in that way.

Seanna done anything to... ?

] Oh it's not her. Anja answered quickly. I get the sense from her she is only interested in serving me in any way. She's never lied to me, that much I know ... and...

What?

Aricia and I find her deliciously tasty. She told him with a smile.

Martin looked at her his eyes going wide and then a smile played across his lips as well. Man I've turned you two into a couple of sex hounds.

Anja laughed within their connection and kissed his bare chest softly. Maybe ... or maybe you just unlocked something that was inside us all along.

Well ... I'm not going to tell you how to go about that. That's way too far out of my realm.

C'mon ... tell me you don't find her in the least bit attractive.

I didn't say that. He spoke with a smile. She smells nice and I'd be lying if I didn't say taking a bite out of her isn't appealing, but that is something I'll never do. I don't need too. I have the three of you.

You'll have Isabella too. I know Dysea has been spending a lot of time with her. She seems to be warming up to us.

Martin nodded. Something happened to her when she was still under her father's influence I think. Part of me wants to know what ... part of me doesn't.

So you don't have a problem if Little Wolf and I want to pursue Seanna in that way?

Why would I? You two are adults.

We just wanted to be sure and didn't know how to approach you about that.

] I'd have a problem if you wanted to jump Tezu's bones...

Anja pinched his left nipple hard and saw him wince. That's not even funny. She spoke. None of us would ever do that Martin. We love you too much. And you are our mate. I don't think we could.

I know ... I was kidding.

It wasn't funny. She told him sternly.

Martin looked at her. I'm sorry. He spoke kissing her head. Have you noticed anything different about her? Aricia I mean?

You mean that she has been highly oversexed these last couple of weeks? Yeah ... I noticed. Can't say I minded though. Anja answered with a smile.

Her scent is different though. Martin spoke. It's sweeter lately, stronger.

I noticed that too. She had a medical check up before we left.

Martin looked at her. Medical checkup ... what do you mean?

Anja nodded. Someone from the ship here called down and wanted to give her an exam. I went with her; there was nothing unusual about it. Just a Standard exam

I didn't know that.

It was standard stuff Marty, don't worry. She's fine.

Martin looked at her. Anja ... they are your people. I will not tell you how to deal with them or treat them. If they ask you for something you are not comfortable doing ... then don't do it. I will never break an agreement made by my grandfather, regardless of what it was. It appears he was far more politically astute than I will ever be.

Anja nodded. I'll see what they say when I talk to Tezu on Apo Prime. She told him. I understand that elf female pilot's father is rendezvousing with us tomorrow. For'mya is her name.

Martin nodded. Yeah ... I don't know how well that's going to go over. Dysea is going to be with me for that one. It ought to be interesting.

Anja's hand slid lower over his abdomen. Then maybe we should make sure you are very relaxed.

What are you doing?

Oh ... this and that.

Martin closed his eyes as her soft hand began to stroke his hardening cock. You have turned into a sex hound!

Anja gasped herself as she felt the warmth of lips caress the inside of her leg. She glanced down quickly and saw Dysea's emerald green eyes gazing up at her from between her thighs with hunger in them.

Yes she has!

We all have! Aricia's voice sounded as her hand joined Anja's on Martin's now very hard shaft, and her body pressed up against his other side. You do this to us!

Three on one! That's not fair odds! Martin protested.

You'll survive. You will be spent ... but you will survive Nauta Melme. Dysea spoke just before plunging her tongue into Anja's depths and seeing Anja and Aricia wrap their lips around Martin's cock.

Martin's eyes flew open at the first touch of their lips on his pulsing shaft and his hands dropped to their heads entwining his fingers in their silky hair.

Dysea was right. He was spent when they were done ... five hours later ... but he did survive.


ASH FORK SETTLEMENT

EARTH

"I don't know why you won't take my transmissions Nya Istel." Tarifa's voice filled her ears. "It's been almost three weeks since you left and I haven't received one reply from you. When I call they tell me you are out in the field. What have I done Aihola? Something is wrong and you need to tell me. I miss you Mistress." Aihola's eyes closed as Tarifa said that and she took a deep breath to ease the ache in her heart.

"We ... we have begun the rebuilding projects my love. More and more new people arrive almost every day. Selene and I are meeting with Lycavorians today. Martin's people ... but they aren't part of the Union. I wish you were here, you are better at reading people than I am. They seem friendly enough ... but I..." Tarifa turned her head in the transmission and spoke to someone. She nodded and turned back. "I must go Nya Istel ... please ... if you care for me Aihola ... please tell me what I have done wrong."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.