Massage Marcus Style  - Cover

Massage Marcus Style

Copyright© 2014 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I dang near passed out. When your tongue flicked my hard clit, I screamed; "Fuck!" Covering your face with my juices! You eagerly lapped up my sweet nectar, and begin tongue fucking my vaginal orifice. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Plllleeeaaaassseee, put something bigger than your tongue in there!"

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story  

I lay there next to you my pain so bad, I was in tears. You kissed me gently, and whispered; "Oh my sweet darling, I wish I could take your pain away."

"Me too, I'm so tired of hurting," I sniffed.

"I have an idea. Here, let me help you take your clothes off. That's it, now hang on let me put the protective cover under you. I don't want the bed wet, he paused; "with oil."

"Oh honey, you are so good to me. Please be gentle I really hurt and sometimes touching hurts."

"Lay on your tummy if you can baby." You grabbed my favorite lotion soothing oatmeal and lavender, and gently rubbed my arms first. "Does that hurt?"

"No, actually feels good."

I relaxed as you did my arms and legs. However, when you touched my neck, I cringed, and squealed; "Ouch not so hard, that hurts."

"Sorry lover." With a soft feathery touch you continued slowly, pausing to ask if I was fine, ever so often. Little by little you felt me relax. For a moment, you thought, I'd fall asleep.

You kissed my shoulder touching it softly; "Baby, don't fall asleep yet. I want you to turn over."

I moaned; "Awwwww, spoil-sport." I turned over with your help yelping with pain.

The first thing you did was kiss me passionately. You smirked, and laughed devilishly; "Your massage will commence soon. However, you might not relax every muscle." You did my face, neck, and chest.

I purred, this massage was turning me on, as well as relaxing me. That's when I noticed something; "Where's your clothes baby?"

Laughing with passion in your eyes you answered. "Well, I don't know about you, but I cannot give you a massage with my clothes on."

"Uh-uh, with a sexy alternative idea I bet."

"Why not, are you up to adding little sexy tidbits to your massage?"

I rolled my eyes; "Continue my massage I love your hands, they make me feel better."

In my head I was saying outside in. As usual, I relaxed, my pain decreasing. However, my arousal was increasing. My nipples hardened under your touch, my clit was throbbing as if to say, ' Don't forget me!'

I closed my eyes purring with delight, you always know what helps. All the sudden you licked my right nipples, as your fingers rolled, and pulled at the left one.

"Mmmmmm, yes, I do love a titty man!"

You moved downward with a feathery touch. You spread my legs, rubbed my abdomen, the inside of my thighs, my ass, and totally ignored my now drenched pussy. Your fingers were tantalizing me repeatedly.

How's your pain honey?"

"Ahhh, what pain? By the way, you're doing a great massage."

I quivered, watching you, hoping you'd touch my wanting pussy. I noticed your dick was hard too. When you, didn't I shrieked; "Oh for god sake, eat my cunt!"

"Awwwww, but I thought you just wanted a massage?"

"Outside-inside if you don't mind, you sexy man!"

Your eyes lit up with passion, and a seductive grin crossed your face. Your finger ran down the folds of my wet pussy; "Oh like this?"

"Yesssssss don't stop!"

You continued to touch my sex, pausing, and repeating your actions. Then you moved between my legs, parted my labia, and blew on my sex; making my clit swell, and become rock hard.

I dang near passed out. When your tongue flicked my hard clit, I screamed; "Fuck!" Covering your face with my juices!

You eagerly lapped up my sweet nectar, and begin tongue fucking my vaginal orifice.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Plllleeeaaaassseee, put something bigger than your tongue in there!"

You shove one, and then two fingers inside me. "Like that?"

I shrieked; "Bigger baby ... FUCK ME!"

"Gladly sweetheart, as long as I don't make you hurt more?"

"I pulled your face up to my lips, and said; "I am not hurting?"

I kissed you hard enough to curl your toes, and spread my legs wider; "F-U-C-K ... M-E!"

You guided your throbbing member inside of me, balls deep. Kissing me as you thrust with long, deep strokes.

"Oh, sweetheart, I love the feel of your hot, tight, cunt, honey!"

"Mmmmmm, I love the way you make love to me. Oh Marcus, cum for me baby!"

I exclaimed; "OMG I'm going to cum soon, you have that effect on me, even your voice is sexy!"

We kissed hard, and your cock exploded deep inside me.

"Are you sleepy Marcus?"

"No, why?"

"I'm ready for round two! What do you want to do?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.