Can You See Me Now?
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Riley read an article about how much privacy we've lost, and how much satellites could see. She was sure nobody would ever actually spy on her as she lay out in her yard, catching some rays in her bikini. But the whole satellite thing made her mad so she protested. That protest was in the form of a sheet stapled to her roof that said "Hey NSA. Can you see me now?" It was a joke, really. But that joke changed her life, because somebody DID see it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

They had not, as it turned out, been long at all.

She had stripped with almost magical speed, once they were in the bedroom. Then she lay on the bed, spreading her legs before bringing her knees up to her chest and pulling them apart with her hands, so that she was completely open to his gaze.

"Hurry," she said, her eyes glittering. "I need you now."

It wasn't until he was firmly in the saddle, his spike digging deeply into her sex, that he found out what had caused her sudden passion.

"You asked Curtis for my hand," she said, thrusting her loins up as he tried to press it back down.

"Yes," he panted.

"That's the most romantic thing any man has ever done for me," she rasped.

"I'm glad you feel that way." He went in and stayed, rotating his hips to massage her clit.

She wiggled her way through an orgasm, and then went to work on his prick with her muscles.

"You knocked me up, Bob," she said, pulling his head down so she could speak directly into his ear. "My belly is going to swell up and get fat with your baby."

"Ohhh shit," he groaned.

"You got me pregnant on purpose," she growled. "I bet you did it just so I'd have to marry you."

"No I didn't," he protested, still deep inside her, loving the feeling of the magic hand inside her, stroking him.

"Men are so foolish," she said, reaching to pull at his butt. "You didn't have to get me pregnant. I'd have married you anyway."

"I love you," he panted.

"I know," she said.

She worked her muscles even harder. She was sweating with the effort.

"That's why I'm going to let you get me pregnant again, after this baby is born."

She did know how to push his buttons.

And pushing that particular button got her what she wanted.

She sighed and relaxed as his he groaned, his cock jumped, and a warm bath coated her insides.


Once she had rewarded him for what she considered his "remarkably romantic behavior," Riley spent two hours working, dressed only in panties and that flannel shirt, while Bob spent time entertaining Curtis.

Then, suddenly, she stood, leaving the computer and said, "We have plans to make."

"I'm all for that," he said.

"What are your parents going to think about all this?"

"My mother will be delighted," said Bob. "She's only been harping on me to find a nice girl and settle down for the last ten years or so." He grinned.

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"Impossible," said Bob, firmly.

"And your father?"

"I may have to threaten him about keeping his hands off you," said Bob, smiling.

"I don't want a big wedding," she said, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Then it won't be."

"Can it be this easy?" she asked, sounding a bit awed.

"Oh, I suspect there will be some bumps in the road," he said. "There always are. But if we both work at it, we can survive those bumps."

"I mean about just getting married," she said. "Can we just get married and start our lives together?"

"People do it all the time," he said.

"I never thought I'd be one of them," she sighed.

"That makes two of us."

"Actually, that's not true," she said. "I thought it might happen for me one time, but then it didn't and I gave up on that dream. I gave up on a lot of dreams. Then you came along and taught me to dream again. And now I'm glad my earlier hopes were crushed, because I got the better end of that deal. You can't have any idea of how much better off I am for having put that silly sheet on my roof." She grinned and then said, "Call your parents."

"Before or after we tie the knot?" he asked, grinning.

"Before, you idiot," she said. "I don't want your parents unhappy with me before they even meet me."


Bob put the call on speaker phone. Riley sat, looking apprehensive as she listened to the rather loud sounds coming from his phone during the conversation where Bob gave his mother the news. Things might have gone less loudly had Bob not simply said, "Hi Mom. Guess what? I'm getting married!" as his opening statement.

But the volume had gone down as he explained. It was an interesting explanation, at least to Riley, as she listened to him describe in copious - and completely false - detail how he met Riley while he was on vacation, and had seen her stranded on the road with a flat tire. He talked about how he'd changed the tire for her, and been invited for coffee as a result. Then he spun a tale of mixed truth and fiction about their long range acquaintance, and how, when he'd left his job ("I can't tell you why, Mom. It's classified") he had decided to go see his long range buddy.

"Things happened and I guess we fell in love," he ended. "You know how it goes. Same story as you and Dad."

There had been many more questions and, of course, a demand to meet this woman. When Bob had said he had to start his new job soon, and that traveling would have to wait, his mother simply said, "We're retired. We can go wherever we want to."

Riley looked around the cabin she'd lived in for so long, and imagined an "outside" woman walking into it. It was ... rustic ... and Riley worried what Bob's parents might think about it. She shook her head as Bob said, "Well then, come to Colorado for a week. It's going to be a small wedding. No Tux or fancy dress required."

"No!" she whispered. "They can't come here. We're not ready!"

It turned out she'd spoken too loudly.

"Is that her?" came his mother's voice. "Put her on the phone."

"Alice!" came a deep voice that could only be Bob's father. "Don't be rude."

"Well if he's going to marry her, I ought to at least get to talk to her first."

Riley interrupted the argument by saying, "Hi. This is Riley."

Curtis, who had been watching the adults, sitting at the table, talking to the phone lying on it, decided he needed to be included.

"Hi!" he chirped, coming over to stand between Riley and Bob. "I'm Curtis."

"Who is Curtis?" asked the startled voice on the other end.

"I am," answered Curtis.

"Curtis is Riley's son," said Bob. "I was going to tell you about him, but we hadn't gotten that far yet."

"What else were you going to tell us about, but hadn't gotten that far yet?" asked Alice, complaint clear in her voice.

Suddenly there was the sound of the phone on the other end moving around. Bob's father spoke directly into it.

"Hi. Riley, is it? This is Tom, Bob's dad. Would it be okay if we got a motel room and visited you kids?"

"Sure," gulped Riley.

"The place needs some fixing up," said Bob. "I'd like to run some ideas past you."

They could hear Alice complaining in the background.

"Happy to listen," said Tom. "And Riley? We're looking forward to meeting you." There was more noise from Alice. "And Curtis too. We'll call you when we have our itinerary arranged. When's the wedding?"

"Whenever you get here," said Bob. "We're going small."

"Whatever you kids want," said Tom. Then, aside, faintly, they heard him say, "Alice, shut up. He's a big boy now and you've been trying to get him married for years. Quit complaining." Speaking directly into the phone again, he said, "We'll call you."

"Great, Dad," said Bob.

"Thanks, Mr. Jeffers," said Riley, weakly.

"Call me Tom," he said. "No need to be formal. You're marrying my son, right?"

"I am," said Riley.

"You must be some woman," said Tom. "Bob's been footloose and fancy free for much too long. It would take a good woman to corral him. Can't wait to meet you."

They could hear Alice still complaining as the line went dead.

"I think I like your father," said Riley.

"You'll like my mother too," said Bob. "She just needs to get used to the idea. That's all."

"This place is a wreck," she moaned. "I can't believe you invited them here. They'll think it's a dump!"

"They're not going to live here," said Bob.

He leaned across the table to kiss her.

"Now, there are a couple of things you don't know about that you probably should. Like exactly how much is in my bank account. The fact is ... we might not be living here either."


It turned out that Riley worried for nothing. Tom and Alice's visit was anticlimactic, if anything.

Of course things that are anticlimactic can also be complicated, and this was, so we'll spend just a minute on that.

Tom and Alice Jeffers lived in southern Iowa. They had done a little traveling, but all of that had been east, towards where their son lived and worked. It had been a while since either of them had been on the great plains, and when they found themselves on Interstate 70, in western Kansas, in the middle of winter, it was a little scary. The gates used to close the interstate during snow storms were open, but the landscape was still forbidding. The landscape, covered in deep snow, was undefined, and the only thing that reminded them they were, in fact, in a populated world were the other cars that slogged by them through the snow on the highway.

Tom, it seems, believed a car would last longer if you never exceeded sixty-five miles an hour. Maybe he was right. His 2003 Impala had over two hundred thousand miles on it and was showing no signs of age whatsoever.

In any case, when Alice looked ahead and said, "Looks like clouds up there. I hope we don't get caught in a snow storm," Tom said, "We have new tires. And they're good ones. We'll be fine."

They decided to get off the interstate at Limon and take highway 24 on into Colorado Springs. The savings in distance and time was obvious, even to Alice, who was nervous about leaving such a well maintained road. But anyone could see that continuing on I-70 to Denver and then going south from there would take much longer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.