Can You See Me Now? - Cover

Can You See Me Now?

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Riley read an article about how much privacy we've lost, and how much satellites could see. She was sure nobody would ever actually spy on her as she lay out in her yard, catching some rays in her bikini. But the whole satellite thing made her mad so she protested. That protest was in the form of a sheet stapled to her roof that said "Hey NSA. Can you see me now?" It was a joke, really. But that joke changed her life, because somebody DID see it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

People are different, and the way Riley and Bob reacted to their unplanned, but very intentional tryst was different too.

For Riley, there was an emotional release that was cathartic. While she didn't actively think about it while they made love, something within her recognized that she could give herself to this man without worrying that he would cause her the kind of pain Chuck had visited on her. She trusted Bob, and could, therefore, offer every part of herself to him without fear. The release was as intense as her orgasm, because Riley Franklin hadn't trusted a man... really trusted a man ... in half a decade.

Bob's reaction was a little more visceral. To him, what happened was that he was offered a gift more precious than any he had ever even thought might exist. In one sense, her T shirt was absolutely true. The only wish he could have made, had he known everything, was granted to him in that bedroom on that day. Basically, Bob felt lucky. But while "getting lucky" is a common phrase, it isn't even in the same ball park with the kind of lucky Bob felt. Bob had seen enough situations, all around the world, that he truly understood the role "luck" could play in a man's life. Luck had been literally the difference between life and death as, hundreds of times while Bob stared at a monitor, he watched fate deal a hand of cards to men (and women) who had no idea they were even in the game.

But while their reaction to the event was different, the outcome was the same.

Riley Franklin fell in love with Bob Jeffers, and for Bob, there was no woman in the world who had a firmer grip on his heart.

In many cases, the interval after a couple first becomes intimate can be awkward. Each may have some reservations of some kind about the whole situation. They may smell their own arm pits, and wince. If they fall asleep after sex, they may be aware that their breath is probably horrible when they wake up.

There was none of that, here. Rather, it was as if Riley and Bob had returned from a honeymoon ... and were ready to go do it again.

"Where have you been all my life?" she murmured into his throat.

"Stumbling around looking for you," he panted.

"I'm so sorry, Bob," she sighed, her breath hot on his sweaty skin.

"You're crazy if you think I'm sorry," he said, somehow knowing that what she was sorry for wasn't that they had done this.

"I should have planned this better," she said.

"I'm just blown away that you planned this at all," he said.

"I didn't plan it," she moaned. "That's the problem. I should have asked you."

"You're kidding," he said, squeezing her. "You think I might have turned you down?"

She lifted her head and looked him in the eye as she revealed what was bothering her.

"I'm not on the pill, Bob. I don't have a boyfriend. I don't have sex. I haven't had sex since Curtis was born. And I should have told you that, so you could use a condom."

"Um ... Riley, honey?" Bob's voice sounded higher than usual. "If you think I came here assuming I would end up in bed with you ... well, you're wrong. It never even occurred to me that this could happen."

"You didn't want to sleep with me?" Her own voice got higher.

"Of course I wanted to sleep with you," he scoffed. "I just didn't believe anything like that could actually happen. Even if you'd have told me it was going to happen, I'd have thought you were just teasing me. Guys like me don't get to sleep with women like you. It's in the geek handbook somewhere, trust me. It never even occurred to me to bring a condom."

"I still should have told you I wasn't protected," she said.

"Can I be completely honest with you?" he asked.

"Of course."

"I want you to imagine being completely dressed, and saying something like, 'You know, Bob, I haven't had sex in a long time, and you're here and all. But I'm not on the pill, and could maybe get pregnant if we had sex, so I'm assuming you don't want to go to bed with me, right?'" He smiled. "Now imagine me falling to the floor laughing."

"Laughing?"

"First, I would have laughed at the joke that you would even consider doing that with a man like me. Then I would have laughed that you thought I'd have any kind of self-control at all, when I found out you weren't kidding. Riley, there is no way I could have been responsible enough to stop and go buy a condom."

"That would have ruined the mood anyway," she said. "But thank you for saying I'm pretty."

"You're more than just pretty," he sighed. "You're knock-down, fall-out, leave-my-jaw-on-the-floor gorgeous. Riley, if you'd been born a few centuries ago, men would have gone to war to possess you."

"Awwww," she said, smiling and blushing at the same time. "You say the sweetest things."

Then she kissed his lower lip.

Which led to other kisses.

Which led, fifteen minutes later, his labored gasp of, "Riley, It's about to happen again!"

Which led to her response.

"The damage is already done. Cum in me, Bob. Love me that way. I want to feel it."


To say there was no awkwardness at all, concerning the way they had spent the last two hours, would be naive in the extreme. While each may have felt like he/she had just found his/her soul mate, that didn't change the fact that they had known each other - in person at least - for a whopping eight days. Still, the months they had spent getting to know more and more about each other on line, counted for more than either of them would have thought.

What was the hardest for each of them was transitioning from that place where you like the other person, and like to spend time with them, to the very different place of recognizing that you need that person in your life ... and you're going to need them in your life for the foreseeable future.

The depth of emotion was completely different now, whenever they hugged, or gave each other little kisses. What those hugs and kisses meant had changed radically, and just in the space of two hours. And it was those kinds of changes that were most difficult to adapt to.

Riley knew that, if they stayed there alone, even though they were both dressed again, if they didn't think of something else to go do, she'd drag him back into bed again. The thought of doing just that made her nipples tingle and stiffen, and part of her brain squealed, "Why not?!"

But she had two offerings of his semen inside her body already. Not that she was particularly worried about that. She'd had time to go check the calendar, and the calculations suggested it wasn't a horrible time to have broken her sexual fast. There could have been better times, but this one didn't rise anywhere near the level of an emergency.

Of course if they kept doing it until he got on the plane and left ... well, that was a slightly different story.

But they could always take precautions. And, of course, she assumed they would.

If you are between the ages of seventeen and, say, thirty, it would behoove you to be aware that there is an unconscious biological element to your life that we seldom pay much attention to at all. Rather, I should say, we take it for granted. We don't think about breathing. We just do it. Our heart doesn't ask, "should I beat now?" It just does it. And another part of the brain, when you're hopelessly in love, quite often causes you to sort of overlook the "dangers" involved in being in love.

Such as, later that night, after a fun-filled evening out with Curtis along, Riley hung her arms around Bob's neck and bumped his loins with hers, and said, "I need to put Curtis to bed, but the night is young. Stay?"

Her best intentions were forgotten as, all afternoon, something kept saying, "You can have him again, Riley. You can have him tonight, after Curtis goes to bed!" And Bob, being a man, was in Mother Nature's grip even more firmly. That is not to say he didn't think about things at all. He wasn't just a walking, talking penis.

It started as, after a lingering kiss, Bob said, "Are you hot? You look hot. I like your T shirt, by the way ... but isn't it awfully hot right now?"

This particular T shirt said, "Exaggerators Anonymous - A trillion strong and growing!"

"You know, it is awfully stuffy in here," she agreed, and lifted her arms straight up, her meaning obvious, that he was expected to assist her.

And he did, happily, slowly exposing the flesh of her abdomen, and then her naked breasts. He couldn't wait to taste those nipples again, though, and started sucking at one before the shirt was off her head. She giggled, but let him suckle for a while, bringing her hand back down to finish the job.

"I love that," she sighed.

"Mmmmm," he replied.

"There's something I want to suck too, Bob."

Even that kind of offer didn't make it easy to pull away from her turgid nipples, but he did.

Again, her experience had him on the edge of the cliff within minutes.

"Uhhhng," he gasped, as he felt it start. Then he felt sweet agony as she pinched him off at the base of his cock.

"Let's not just waste this in my tummy," she said, licking the tip as he flopped.

"You're killing me," he gasped.

"No I'm not," she said, calmly. "That would be a terrible waste of a wonderful natural resource, Bob. Do you want to be on top again, Bob? I like it when your big, hairy body is holding me down."

He was hovering over her, supporting himself on his arms and knees, his penis almost touching the labia that had flowered open in welcome, when he realized what was about to happen.

"I still don't have a condom," he panted.

"I know," she said, stroking his arms. "But I can't wait until you do. We'll take care of things tomorrow."

She reached, and tugged gently, leading him to where both of them wanted him to be.

He almost came when he first slid into her. He had to stay buried deep, without moving, until he got control of himself again.

Then her impatience to feel him moving in her threw a stick into the spokes of his control.

She made him stay after he lost control ... until he was ready to go again.

This time she sat on top of him and shamelessly used his stiff prick to pleasure herself until she was too weak to do more.

Only then did she let him roll over and pin her to the bed again as he grunted and spurted deep inside her unprotected depths.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.