Calley
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

I was dreaming. Soft fingertips caressed my body. Not like Jill at all. She must have changed her ways, as the touch was light and haunting. I felt the fingertips trace my chest and abdomen, then they slipped into my shorts and touched Mr. Happy. He responded with a surge of blood and a low moan escaped my lips. I felt my shorts pulled down, something different about them than usual. I must have been wearing pajamas for some reason. The hands pulled them away along with my shorts. I felt warm breath in my pubic hair as the light touch returned and fondly caressed Mr. Happy. The breath got hotter as the mouth neared him. Then there was suddenly a hot mouth upon me. I groaned deeply...

"Calley! What are you doing!?" I gasped, trying to grasp at her.

Calley was paying me no attention. I heard her chuckling through her nose as she proficiently sucked me deeply into her warm mouth. She kind of pivoted on Mr. Happy and swung her body away from my grasp. Once more she sucked me deeply into her hot mouth.

"Calley! Stop! Don't do that!" I gasped, moaning in frustration.

She momentarily lifted her mouth off of me.

"It's okay, Uncle Mike. I want to." she said, descending once more to engulf me.

"No! Calley! It's not okay! It's wrong!" I gasped, trying to pull her off without pulling her hair.

Calley somehow grabbed my hands and kept them off her head. My will power was rapidly weakening.

"I don't mind. I really like it." Calley said, again only lifting her head a moment to speak.

"No! You mustn't. Oh god! Calley, I'm gonna cum!" I gasped, unable to fight her off any longer.

This apparently was exactly what Calley had in mind, because she began to bob her head as she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. One of her hands let go of mine and wrapped itself around the lower part of my shaft and began jacking it. The loose hand did me no good. I was far beyond any further fight. My lungs emptied themselves as my orgasm slammed into me and my hips lifted off the bed as I thrust my hips repeatedly into her face. My balls contracted and I spewed three weeks worth of semen into her hot, young mouth. Calley hardly seemed to notice as she swallowed and then continued to suck me as she drained every drop from my body. Then she ran her tongue over the entire area as in search of any trace of my seed. She gave Mr. Happy one last deep suck and then an affectionate lick as I fell back drained on the bed.

I lay moaning as I tried to catch my breath. Calley crawled up beside and snuggled to my side once more.

"Why did you do that? Why didn't you stop!" I asked in a moaning gasp.

"I wanted to ... because I love you. You needed it too. You let go a real gusher when you came. I almost couldn't swallow it fast enough!" Calley chuckled, snuggling to me.

"Why didn't you stop when I told you to, god damn it!" I asked, angrily.

Calley seemed shocked that I was angry. She began to get tears in her eyes.

"I didn't think you meant it! I thought you'd like it!" she cried, breaking out in sobs.

"Oh god Calley! That's not the point. It's wrong!" I gasped, pulling her to me to let her know I still cared for her even though I was angry.

"Why is it wrong? I love you!" she sobbed against my shoulder.

"Oh god, baby. I love you too. But you don't have to prove it with a blow job! God, you're only fourteen!" I moaned, holding her to me.

"What does that matter?" she sobbed.

"Calley, they could take you away from me!" I said.

"I'm not going to tell!" she cried.

"That's not the point, baby. Oh god! Where did you learn that?" I asked.

Calley was quiet for a moment.

"From dad." she said softly.

"From Nick!? Oh Jesus Calley!" I groaned.

I suddenly realized that Calley was nude against me. It was too much all at once and I pushed her away.

"Put your clothes on!" I snapped at her.

Calley looked crushed. She slowly reached out and grabbed the T-shirt I had given her to wear the night before.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" she asked, timidly.

I took a deep breath in preparation of my explosion, but instead I held it. Her question had shot right through my heart. I could tell it was more than just a horny female asking the question. Calley had somehow been taught that the only meaning of love was physical love. I forced myself to let the breath out slowly, then took another. I continued this till I was a bit calmer.

"Please get dressed, Calley. We need to talk." I said, softly.

"Please don't send me away!" Calley cried.

"I'm not going to send you away. Come here." I said, extending my arms to her.

Calley was in them in a shot. I hugged her tightly to me as her body was wracked with giant sobs.

She seemed to be hugging me with all her might. Her body was quivering against me. But whatever I felt at the moment, it wasn't sexual. I felt nothing but compassion for Calley and whatever it was she had been through to make her like this. I caressed her sides and back tenderly trying to comfort her as she released herself against my body.

"It's okay, Calley. I love you. I'm never going to send you away. Not ever." I said, far more calmly than I felt.

"I thought you'd want to love me! You said I was pretty!" Calley gasped against my shoulder.

"You're absolutely gorgeous Calley. I do love you ... that's why I can't fuck you." I comforted.

"I don't understand ... Dad said you'd fuck me and let me live with you." Calley said.

"You can live with me as long as you want, Calley. You don't have to fuck me to pay for it." I said.

"Don't you want me?" she asked.

"It's not like that, Calley. You're just too young." I said.

Calley continued to cry against me. Saying she was just too young had only increased the flow. I sat back against the headboard and pulled her onto my lap. Then just sat there holding her, rocking a bit to comfort her till she cried herself out. Finally she was calmer against me. Even though she had ceased crying, she almost quivered in my arms.

"It's okay, baby. We'll work it out. I love you. I'm not going to send you away ... not ever." I said to comfort her.

Slowly Calley's quivers abated as I caressed her back and sides. I softly kissed at her tears. I almost didn't notice the subtle change in Calley. Her breathing became heavier and she was caressing me back. Her face, still puffy from crying was taking on a flush. I realized Calley was becoming sexually aroused. This reminded me she was sitting nude on my lap, my shorts and pajamas still around my thighs.

"Please, Calley. Get dressed. We have a lot to talk about." I asked, again more calmly than I felt.

"Alright." Calley almost moaned in frustration, moving off my lap.

She glanced back almost longingly at my half erect penis as I pulled my shorts and pajamas up. Calley pulled the T-shirt over her head and then found her panties and pulled them on.

"My clothes are in the other room." she said, sullenly.

"Why don't you get dressed and I'll see you in the kitchen." I suggested.

"I'm sorry. I thought you'd like it." she said.

"I did like it. That's not the point. We'll talk about it in the kitchen." I replied.

"Dad gave me a letter to give you ... after I was here." she said at the door.

"Bring it with you." I said.

Calley nodded and left.

I sat on the edge of the bed a moment, head hung, rubbing my neck. Wondering what the hell I was going to do about Calley. Somehow I knew that Jill just wasn't an option to turn to for help. Her answer would have been to ship Calley back to an orphanage, as she didn't want her there in the first place. I realized at that moment that it was the end of Jill and I. I felt strangely relieved by that, but I still needed help with Calley. I highly doubted that going to the authorities was the thing to do either. That would just get Calley taken away from me faster than I could blink.

I thought of Brenda, the bosses daughter. Brenda was a psych major and basically my buddy at work. It was because of Brenda that I was in the position I was at work.

When I initially hired on, I was one of two programmers at the small start up company. Bill Taylor and I dealt with the task of programming the imbedded controllers and operation software for the products the company developed. Over time, as the product line grew, the job got bigger than the two of us. More programmers were hired. Initially, there was no real job hierarchy. As Bill and I had been with the company longer and basically knew the ropes, we directed the new programmers what needed to be done. When Bill and I were equals, we bounced ideas off each other and jointly resolved the best method of doing things. This changed as the company grew. Bill had a year or two of age and a few months seniority over me, so when the need for a department supervisor arose, the nod went to Bill. This drastically changed the relationship between us. Where before we were free to debate the merits of doing things one way or another, now Bill used his authority to always enforce his way of doing things. The product suffered because of this. I almost quit over it.

Brenda found me in the company lunchroom writing out my resignation and sat down and talked with me over a cup of coffee for a couple of hours. She listened carefully as I explained my reasons. She nodded to herself and asked me to hold off for a while till she talked to her father, the owner. Apparently she convinced her father that the best thing for the company, was for me to sort of be my own department, answering directly to her father. Bill became the full supervisor over the other programmers, but I was his equal in rank. My job was working out the best way for a project to be programmed. It was explained to Bill that his supervisory tasks would be distracting from the programming, I was free to concentrate solely on the project at hand. Then together Bill and I hashed out the final details. It worked beautifully. Brenda and I had been buds ever since. Partially because I never used her friendship to resolve other political problems at work.

Brenda was with the company because her father had asked her to be there. She was a sort of roving trouble shooter. Free to stick her nose into any area she felt like in search of potential problems. When she found any, she set about resolving them the best she could. She was good at it. Her position as the bosses daughter was never an issue. As often as not she was on the workers side against her father. Both the employees and her father respected her for what she did. It wasn't her first love, psychology was. She had her masters degree in it. That, and the fact she was my buddy prompted me to pick up the phone and call her.

"Brenda, It's Mike. Oh, it was interesting to say the least. Listen, Hon, can you get away for a little while? I've got a serious problem on my hands and I really need to talk to someone about it. Where? Ah, could you perhaps come over to my place? About two? That would be great! Okay, see you then and ... Thanks. Probably be back next Monday if things work out. No, it's not job related. It's a personal problem, I've got one very screwed up young lady on my hands and I don't have a clue what to do. No, not Jill. I'll talk to you about it when you get here okay? Okay, see you at two, then. Bye." my side of the conversation went.

I felt better having taken the step to at least ask for help. I didn't in fact know how Brenda was going to take the whole thing, or even how I was going to get away from Calley long enough to explain things. But it was a start. I made my way to the bathroom. While there, I took a quick shower. During the shower I recalled the events of the morning. I started to get another erection. "Bad boy!" I scolded it, reaching down and flipping the tip with a stinging blow from my finger nail; Like you would flip a bug into orbit off a picnic table. The sharp pain seemed to reverse the direction it was heading.

I found Calley in the kitchen. She already had breakfast cooked. She looked very pensive and worried, so the first thing I did was move to her and hug her reassuringly. Calley seemed to hug back tightly, as if she were still afraid I'd send her away.

"It's okay, baby. We'll work it out." I told her, hugging her tightly.

"Please don't send me away. I'll do anything you want me to do." she said, pensively.

"I'm not going to send you away. But we do need to talk about what happened." I said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad at me!" she half cried.

"I'm not mad at you, baby. I love you." I said, kissing her forehead.

"You were mad earlier." she said.

"I ... was frustrated. You upset me with what you did. Not because I don't love you. I do." I said.

"I thought you would enjoy it. Dad always did. You said I was pretty and I felt you get hard whenever you hugged me yesterday. I thought you wanted it!" she said, beginning to cry again.

"That's not the point, Calley. That thing between my legs has a mind of it's own. The damn thing would respond to just about any contact with a girl as pretty as you are. But that doesn't mean that I let it control me. There are other factors involved here. I have ethics. I am your legal guardian. There are certain things we just can't do, by law. That's one of them." I said.

"I wouldn't ever tell! I never told anybody about dad ... except you ... after he died." she said, ending sadly.

"I know, baby. That's not the point either. But if the authorities ever found out about it they'd take you away from me and I'd go to prison. I don't want that to happen. Mostly I don't want to lose you. I love you." I said, holding her tightly.

"But what about what dad did and said?" Calley asked.

"I don't know, Calley. I can't answer for him, let me see what he says in the letter. Sit down and eat your breakfast while I read it. Okay?" I asked.

Calley nodded, hugging me just a moment longer before releasing me and sitting down. She wiped her eyes with a towel as she handed me the letter. I opened it up and began to read.

Mike, old buddy:

Guess by now you've found out what a hot little blow job artist Calley is. She's also got the tightest, sweetest pussy this side of the planet! Nice tits too! She'll fuck you any way you like, any time of day or night. Fact is she seems to love it. The more I fucked her or had her suck me off the more she seemed to love me. So now she's your problem.

I know, right now you probably think I was a pretty sick fucker. You're probably right about that, but I'm gone now so it doesn't matter much what you think of me.

I doubt I could begin to fully explain it to you. After Sally got killed, Calley was all I had. I wanted to run away from the world. I wanted to die. But I had Calley, so I couldn't. Still, I couldn't stay away from drinking a lot. One night I was drunk and horny as hell. I couldn't afford a sitter to go out. We were flat broke. I was sitting back, drunk and feeling sorry for myself. Calley asked if there was anything she could do for me.

"Not unless you feel like giving me a blow job like your mom used to..." I told her.

That was the way it got started. I guess she was ten then. She asked what a blow job was and I told her. So next thing I know, she's giving me one. God, I should have stopped her. But ... I didn't. Seemed like every time I got drunk after that, Calley would end up giving me a blow job. I managed to hold off fucking her till she was twelve. Before then I'd had a vasectomy so that pregnancy wasn't a problem. Once it got started, well I just couldn't say no to her. Until my liver got worse she spent every night in my bed.

I'm sorry to dump all this on you, Mike. I don't know how you're going to react to all this, but I'm asking you, as a buddy, not to leave her alone in the world. She really is a great kid, Mike. She gets straight A's in school and keeps the house nice. She doesn't ask for much. She actually likes to get fucked at least a few times a week. She even likes it up the ass.

So that's the deal, buddy. She's your problem now. I know it's the shits that I'm dumping her on you, but I don't know who else to turn to. Please take good care of her. She deserves it.

Nick.

I had tears in my eyes when I finished the letter. Calley seemed very pensive about it when I looked up at her. I just reached out and pulled her onto my lap and held her, crying against her shoulder.

"It's okay Uncle Mike. I love you. We can go fuck if you want." Calley said, trying to comfort me.

I held her tighter. Forcing myself to take a deep breath.

"No baby. You don't have to fuck me to prove you love me. I don't know what we are going to do, but we'll work it out. Okay?" I said.

"Okay ... I really don't mind. Fact is I like it." she said, still trying to cheer me up.

"No baby. We can't do that. I know you don't mind. But we can't do that. I don't want to lose you. Not ever." I said, holding her to me.

We just sat hugging each other for a long time. Finally Calley asked what was in the letter. I let her read it. I held her close as she read it. Getting tears in her eyes.

"I don't want to be a problem for you, Uncle Mike. Really. I'll do just what he says. I'll fuck you anyway you want. I'll cook for you and keep the house clean. I'll get straight A's in school. Just please don't send me away!" she cried.

"I'm not going to send you away, not ever Calley. I love you. You don't have to fuck me. You don't have to clean the house or do the dishes or get straight A's or give me a blow job. I'm gonna love you as hard as I know how anyway." I told her, hugging her tightly.

"But I want to fuck you. I love you!" she said.

"I know, baby. I know. I know you think you need to do that for me to love you. But you don't ... I guess you've gotten used to thinking that way. I guess you've gotten used to being fucked a lot. I don't know what we'll do about that. I really don't. But I just can't do it. I can't do it because I love you so much." I said, fighting my tears again.

"I don't understand. If you love me, why can't you fuck me?" she asked, confused.

"Because it isn't right baby. What your dad did wasn't right either. There are other ways to show someone that you love them. I'm all you've got now and I'm gonna be the best damn father I can be for you. I'm gonna show you all those other ways you can show a person that you love them without fucking them.

"I don't know what we can do right now about dealing with the desires you've learned to feel. You shouldn't have had to deal with this yet, but I guess that doesn't matter. So what we are going to do, is to talk about it. Okay?" I asked.

"Okay ... I do love you Uncle Mike." she said, kissing my cheek.

"I know you do, Calley. I love you too ... I've got a good friend -Brenda- who is going to come see us this afternoon. She's really, really nice and I'd like for you to talk to her. I think she can help you figure out how to deal with the things you are feeling. I've known her almost as long as I've known you and I trust her to be able to help you. Would you like to try talking with her?" I asked.

"Okay, Uncle Mike. I'll talk to her. I like girls too. Sometimes Dad would bring one home and we'd both fuck her." Calley said, almost cheerfully.

"It's not like that, Calley. I don't think Brenda likes girls that way. She'll just be talking with you. Like a friend. Okay?" I asked, fighting my emotions once more.

"Okay. Anything you want, Uncle Mike. Anything at all." she said, winking at me.

"That's fine, Calley. When she gets here, well, I need to talk to her first. Maybe you can check out the pool and go for a swim if you're careful. Do you know how to swim?" I asked.

"A little bit. I can float real good." Calley beamed.

"Okay, just stay on the shallow end until I can give you some more lessons." I said.

"Sure. I can do that. You'll love my bikini! It's hot!" Calley said, rolling her eyes and winking at me.

"I'm sure I will, Calley. Now finish your breakfast." I said, kissing her cheek and scooting her off my lap.

Calley turned back to me and kissed me full on the lips. Given the events of the morning, it wasn't much of a shock when her tongue forayed into my mouth. At the moment, I didn't fight it. As I had finally determined that the problem was -far- bigger than I was going to be able to resolve in a day. I did kiss back reservedly though.

"You eat your breakfast too, Uncle Mike. You haven't touched it!" she chided.

"Yes ma'am." I grinned, picking up my fork.

We both dug into our breakfast. It was in fact very good. I thanked her with a kiss on the forehead and then set about doing the dishes. Calley wanted to help, but I said it was my turn and that I was used to it.

Afterwards, we started in on her room. I showed Calley where to stack things in the basement and garage. She moved boxes as I got them sorted and packed. In the process we ended up studying each other quite a bit. I don't know what she was thinking, but myself I was wondering how she could be so dualistic. One moment a cheerful fourteen year old, the next moment a submissive sex toy.

I caught her looking at my crotch again several times.

"I hope you figure out what we're going to do real soon. Cause I'm horny as hell!" she said, half joking.

"I hope I figure it out too, Calley. I hope we both do. But lets see what Brenda can think of, okay?" I asked.

"Okay." Calley said, moving another box.

After she left, I sat back a moment reflecting over just what it was I was fighting against; An adorably hot, tight, and very willing fourteen year old sex slave. I must be a fucking lunatic to fight it. But I just couldn't do it. I couldn't let myself take advantage of her.

We got Calley's room cleared out and cleaned. The place didn't look bad at all, if a little masculine. I suggested a change in bedding decor and Calley agreed with me. We loaded into the car and headed for one of the malls.

I let Calley pick the bedding she wanted. She was leaning toward one set, but frowned at the price. She selected a second set instead, but looked longingly at the first set. I sent her on a quest to find me some socks and after she left had the teller ring up both sets. I knew Calley was really going out of her way not to be a burden to me. Passing up on the more expensive bedding for a cheaper set was just one way. I figured two sets of bedding wasn't out of line. She could put off washing one for a day or two while using the other one. Calley returned with a nice set of stockings I would never have picked for myself. I added them to the order. Calley seemed surprised by the total. I just had them run my card.

"Thanks, Uncle Mike. You didn't need to do that." she said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You can use one set while the other is in the wash." I said simply.

I glanced at the time and noticed we had enough for a bit more shopping. I guided Calley to the women's section and told her to pick out some things. She always seemed to go for the lower priced item over what she really liked. She finally selected a single outfit of economy jeans and a blouse that was just okay. I sighed and went around and picked up every one of her first selections then carried the pile back to the register.

"What are you doing? I just need the one outfit." she asked.

"School is coming up. We'll come back for more when we have more time." I replied, paying for the pile.

"Uncle Mike! This is too much! I don't need all this. Especially the expensive stuff." she argued.

"Shaddup. What I can afford is my business." I replied, signing the ticket.

Calley fell silent, looking a bit hurt.

"I was joking." I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.