Calley - Cover

Calley

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 2

I awoke to the sound of movement in the morning. Glancing over I saw that Calley must have just come from the shower. She was standing with a towel around her head and another wrapped around her body, facing the other bed. She bent as she pulled clothes from her suitcase and the towel rode up. There it was, her uncovered young pussy just a few feet from my face. Before I could look away, she grabbed some panties and then dropped the towel altogether. The total view from the rear confirmed my earlier thoughts. She had about the most adorable backside on the planet. I found myself enthralled by the sight as she stepped into her panties and then reached out to grab a bra. She turned toward the mirror between the beds as she started to put it on, revealing a side view of her developing breasts. I say developing, but she was probably already a firm B-cup with multi-segmented, puffy nipples. She happened to glance down and caught me looking at her as she fastened the bra around her.

"Sorry." I said, blushing and looking away.

"That's okay. I don't mind. I'm not shy about my body." she said, jovially.

She sat on the side of the bed and bent to kiss me on the cheek.

"Thanks for being so nice and letting me cry on you last night." she said.

"Sure. Anytime you feel the need just let me know ... I want to be a good parent for you, Calley. You're a sweet kid." I offered, taking her hand and squeezing it.

"Thanks, Uncle Mike." she said, "I'll try not to be any trouble for you."

She bent and hugged me, the feel of her breasts against me reminding me of the view a moment before. I felt something I shouldn't have down lower, so quickly hugged her back. Then I excused myself to use the bathroom, taking my clothes with me.

In the bathroom, it was a moment before my erection subsided enough for me to take a piss. It returned later in the shower as I reflected over the scene I had awakened to. I scolded myself a bit over feeling it, but the little critter always did have a mind of his own. It hardly diminished much as I dressed.

Thankfully, Calley was fully dressed when I emerged from the bathroom. She had on jeans and a T-shirt, a bit oversized. The view helped put my libido back into proper perspective.

"One egg or two?" she asked.

"Two please." I said, pouring a cup of coffee she had made.

"Coming right up." she said, again joviallly.

I sat back at the small table watching her cook.

"Quite the little homemaker, aren't you." I teased.

"I guess. I've been ... I mean I used to ... cook for dad for a long time." she said, catching herself.

"Sorry, didn't mean to remind you." I said, softly.

"No, that's alright. I have to get used to it sooner or later. Sooner is better." she said, a bit misty eyed.

"Well, not all at once. We'll take it slow. Tell you what; I like to cook a bit myself. How about we split cooking shifts? I promise not to poison you." I offered.

"Sure. I actually like it myself, but I don't really know how to cook much. I'd like to learn whatever you could teach me." she said.

"Well I'm not so sure you could learn much from me, but I'll show you what I know and you can show me what you know, Okay?" I asked.

Calley glanced at me and got a sort of funny smirk on her face.

"Sure, that sounds like fun. I'd like that very much." she said, fighting her smirk.

I tried studying my coffee as I thought about her smirk in conjunction with my thoughts during my shower.

Calley placed my eggs and some toast before me. She stooped and kissed my cheek, then turned to start her own. I started in on my breakfast.

After breakfast we packed up what little we had. Just to placate any thoughts the manager might have about us, I messed up the second bed before I left. Calley looked on, her face wearing that smirk again. I blushed a bit and we hit the road.

A few miles down the road, Calley asked why I had messed up the other bed.

"For appearances, I guess. When I checked in last night I listed both our real names. The clerk raised an eyebrow over the differences in the last names. I explained I was your legal guardian, but she was smirking over it. Not that I really care too much what she thinks. But I didn't want to give her anything to feel smug about. She may have taken the fact that only one bed was used as confirmation of her own demented thoughts. If she hadn't looked so smug about it last night, I wouldn't have bothered." I explained.

Calley busted out laughing. I couldn't help but let a few chuckles out myself.

"Uncle Mike, you are a hoot!" she chuckled, holding her sides a bit.

"So glad you think so. When I left home I had no idea you would be returning with me. Your room looks like the back room of a pawn shop. We have to clear it out before you have a place to sleep tonight." I told her.

"My room? You mean I get my own room?" she asked.

"Well, sure. Where did you think you'd be sleeping?" I asked.

"I didn't know. On the sofa maybe." she chuckled.

"I'm not that bad. Fact is that I was teasing you. I've got a guest room all set up. All I have to do is move my computer out and turn the other one into an office instead." I said.

"Why not use the one you are using as an office and we clear out the other one for me?" she asked.

"So you will know you have your own bed right away. I meant what I said last night, Calley. You're with me to stay. Where I go, you go." I said.

Calley reached over and took my hand and squeezed it.

"Thanks Uncle Mike. But your promise is good enough for me. We can clear the other room out for me." she said, a bit misty eyed.

We drove along not saying anything for a bit. Calley kept hold of my hand. She looked out the window at the scenery, but every now and then she would squeeze my hand as if making sure it was real. I'd squeeze back in assurance.

We stopped again for a sit down lunch. The time spent on the highway seeming to prompt us to seek a little quiet. Not that the restaurant was all that quiet, but it wasn't a constant dull roar of a rental truck engine with it's accompanying cheap-tire whine. Actually, lunch was quite pleasant. Calley seemed lost in her own thoughts, glancing at me from time to time as we leisurely ate our meal. I'd try to give her a reassuring smile when she did that. She'd smile back and return to her own thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked over a second cup of coffee.

"Oh ... just stuff." she replied, blushing a bit for some reason.

"Yeah, what stuff?" I prodded.

"Oh, you know ... stuff." she said.

"Ah ... I see. That clears it right up." I chuckled.

Calley chuckled too, but looked a bit embarrassed. I didn't tease her anymore as I finished my coffee.

As we were leaving, a family walked in. With them was a boy about Calley's age who almost walked into a post looking at her. Calley sort of looked right through him on her way out.

"Seemed like a nice young man." I mentioned to her as we climbed back into the truck.

"Who?" she asked.

"That boy inside as we were leaving. The one who almost walked into that post cause he was looking at you." I chuckled.

"Oh ... I didn't notice, I guess." she said.

"That kind of surprises me, Calley. Usually girls your age notice every boy in sight. Especially when they are so taken by your beauty." I chuckled.

"Beauty? What beauty?" Calley mocked.

"Calley, are you under the miss-impression that you aren't beautiful?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. Do you think I'm beautiful?" she asked.

"Calley, you're lovely." I said, quietly.

"Do you really think so?" she asked, blushing and smiling.

"Yes, I do. I think that any boy who saw you would think so too. If he wasn't full on blind." I said.

Calley was quiet a moment, looking bashful.

"What do you think is pretty about me?" she finally asked.

"Everything. There isn't a part of you that looks the least bit bad." I replied, now just a bit uncomfortable telling her so.

"Everything? Really?" she asked.

I glanced at her, but she wasn't teasing me. She was totally sincere.

"You really don't know, do you?" I asked.

"No ... I always thought I looked funny." she said, kind of sadly.

"No, Calley. You really are gorgeous. You have the most incredible eyes I have ever seen. You have nice hair, a pretty face and a body most women would die for. I thought certain you knew that."

"Nobody ever told me that before. How could I know it?" she asked, misty eyed again.

"I'm very surprised nobody ever told you that, cause it's all true." I said.

"I'm not doubting you. But what made you think I knew it?" she asked.

"Oh, for one, pretty women usually know that they are pretty. I just assumed you knew it. Then there was this morning; With what you said about not being shy. Shyness is usually a symptom someone doesn't think something about them is okay. I can tell you from what I saw, that you have nothing to be ashamed of. Everything was okay, more than just okay. As I said, you're gorgeous. You could easily be a model." I said.

"Really?" she asked, blushing again, but with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, really, Calley. So enough said." I said, squeezing her hand.

Calley smiled at me and then scooted over and snuggled to my side. The truck was an automatic, so driving was no problem. I didn't really object to her leaning on me, but I had her change to the middle seat belt if she was going to sit that way. She kind of chuckled, but complied with my wishes.

The landscape rolled past as Calley continued to snuggle to my side. My arm around her shoulder. After a time, she kind of nodded her head. She was asleep. She kind of half stirred when we hit a bump on the road. Next thing I knew she had stretched out her legs on the seat and laid her head in my lap. I didn't wish to disturb her, so I didn't for a while. But I was blatantly aware of her cheek laying warm against me. I did my best to concentrate on the road.

To pass the time, I mused about how she could possibly have thought herself funny looking. It didn't jibe with what I had known about Nick. When I had spent time with them long ago, Nick seemed like a good, loving father. Calley seemed to be the apple of his eye. So what had changed about him? How could he have changed to the point where his daughter didn't think herself pretty when she was in fact as pretty as Calley was? It just didn't make sense to me. Especially with how easy going she seemed about her body that morning. That thought was an error, remembering that morning suddenly made me fully aware of her head in my lap once again. It felt far too good sitting there. I also became aware my hand was resting on her firm thigh and had in fact been absently caressing her for some time. I felt myself getting an erection, so I gently shook her awake.

Calley moaned a bit and it seemed she rubbed her cheek against my growing erection a few times before she sat up.

"Sorry to disturb you, but could you please pour me a cup of coffee from the thermos? Seeing you sleep kind of made me drowsy myself." I asked.

"Uh ... Sure. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to doze off. It just felt so comfortable snuggled to you. Was I out for long?" she asked, blushing a bit.

"Not quite an hour, I guess. You looked so peaceful I didn't wish to disturb you, but I couldn't quite reach the thermos with you laying there." I said.

Calley poured me a cup from the thermos and handed it to me, seeming to cast furtive glances at the bulge in my jeans. I took a sip, trying to ignore what I was feeling.

"I think that there is room in the back if you wanted to stretch out again." I offered.

"No, I'm not really tired. I was just so comfortable. I think maybe I'll have a cup myself." Calley said, pouring one. Now keeping her eyes mostly off my crotch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.