A Soldier's Story - Cover

A Soldier's Story

Copyright© 2014 by Baron Munchausen

Chapter 6: Finally Home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Finally Home - A young draftee makes love to his mother and later to his sister, impregnating both.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Slow  

I was discharged in California and was scheduled to fly home two days later. But, my friend in the Air Force said he could get me to a small Air Force base in Massachusetts that night. The flight would land at 3:45 am.

I called and Mom said she would be there to get me. It was about a two-hour drive from their new home in Vermont.

As I got off the plane I saw my mother. She was beautiful ... I couldn't believe that she was so beautiful. She screamed, TERRY ... TERRY ... MY LOVE."

I ran to her, took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. My friend in the Air Force was doing the same thing to his wife. We made introductions and explained how I got on the flight. Mom hugged him, thanking him for brining her love home sooner. We shook hands, slapped each other on the back, said goodbye and went our separate ways.

Mom and I went and got my bags. Then we walked to the parking lot to Mom's car.

She walked to a VW Bus and said, "Get in."

"You got a Bus ... Why???"

"We needed one. A lot of times we buy our produce directly from the local farms. Sometimes we can even get the meat from the farms. We always want the freshest food for the restaurant. That, and with everything else that has happened this bus is a real god send," She explained.

I said, "Makes sense to me."

I got in and threw my bags in the back. Mom started to drive. We went about 50 miles, it was still dark. Mom pulled into a large parking lot and she stopped in a far corner.

She turned to me and said, "Terry. I want you: NOW."

I kissed her and we went into the back of the bus. Again we kissed. Mom lowered the back of the seat making a small bed. She pushed me onto my back she stripped off my pants and lifting her skirt she straddled me. Without any preliminaries she dropped down onto me, impaling herself on my massive erection.

"Oh, Terry, I have dreamt of this for so long. I want to love you ... I needed you."

"Oh, god Mom, I have waited for this moment for over a year. But, I'm afraid I'm not going to last very long."

"That's okay Terry. Don't worry, just cum in me. That's what I want."

With that, she began to ride my dick. I humped into her in rhythm with her bounces. I didn't last very long and soon I pushed into her as far as I could and my dick began to pour a flood of semen into my mother's womb.

Mom began to tremble and shake as if in an orgasmic seizure. She was moaning as she fell on top of me, forcing her hips down trying to get more of my dick into her body.

After a few minutes, as we calmed down, we lay on the seat holding each other. Whispering our love and devotion. We got up as the sun began to rise. I pulled my pants up and we got back on the road.

As we neared the new house, it seemed that Mom was becoming more and more apprehensive. I asked her if every thing was all right and she said it was. But, I could feel the tension building in her and began to worry.

"Mom, something is wrong. Don't tell me that everything is okay, because I can feel the tension in you," I told her.

Mom pulled the bus over to the side of the road and turned off the engine. She looked at me very seriously.

Choking back a sob she said, "Terry; Rachel and I made a lot of changes to our lives. These changes will have an effect on you. We moved, we invested all of our money and yours into the restaurant and the house, a house that you haven't even seen.

"Terry, we didn't ask if this is what you wanted. We just did it. We felt it was the right thing to do and we did it. And there are other decisions that we made..."

I took her hands in mine and looking her in the eyes said, "Mom, whatever you and Rachel did will be fine with me. I just want to be with the two of you and if that means coming to Vermont then so be it. Chicago isn't important. Wherever you and Rachel are is home for me. Please don't worry."

She smiled but the tension was still there.

At about 6:30 am, we pulled up in front of a beautiful Tudor style house. The lawn and flower garden were perfect. I told Mom that I could see Uncle Freddy's handy work there.

"Uncle Freddy?" I said, looking at her.

Mom smiled and said, "Don't worry he will be here in a little while. He lives in that house." And she pointed to a house two lots away.

We went inside, the house was decorated in a quiet tasteful manner. The house was silent.

We took off our coats. I removed my jacket and tie. Mom had me sit down in a big comfy armchair and said she was going to find Rachel.

When I sat down I realized just how tired I was. I closed my eyes and dozed off. A few moments later, I jerked awake and Mom and Rachel were standing in front of me. Mom was holding a beautiful little girl in her arms and Rachel was holding a beautiful tiny little boy in her arms.

I stammered, "What the..."

Rachel had a worried smile on her face and said in a quaking voice, "Well aren't you going to say Hello ... Daddy?"

Again I stammered, "Oh, my god..."

Then it hit me like a thunderbolt. "OH MY GOD ... DADDY ... holy shit ... DADDY???" I started giggling, "Daddy ... daddy ... oh my god ... my babies ... my babies..."

I held out my arms and they rushed into them. I hugged all four trying to bring them as close to me as I could.

They were crying, "Oh Terry ... Terry."

I was saying, "Oh god ... I love you ... I love you..."

After a moment both children started to cry. They held their mothers and screamed.

I sat there laughing and giggling like a lunatic, holding them and kissing them with all the love I had in me.

After a while things started to quiet down, the crying subsided and I came to my senses. We moved to the couch for more room. Mom on one side of me and Rachel on the other.

There I was introduced to my children. Mom had given birth to my daughter, Sally and Rachel had Terrance; my son. They had quieted down enough for me to hold them both in my arms. Terry was fidgety and wanted to be held by his mom, but Sally just cuddled up to me and fell asleep in my arms.

As I sat there looking down at my children I quietly asked them, "Why didn't you tell me? Why?"

Mom started to cry. Rachel said, "We were afraid ... we didn't know how you would feel. We were fools. We just didn't know. We were so afraid."

"Not only that, I was a big part of the problem," Uncle Freddy said.

He had come in and was listening to us. I had not noticed him come in.

"Terry, I told Sarah and Rachel not to let you know. I saw it many times in Korea. Guy finds out her has a kid and he becomes afraid; and becomes too cautious; he ends up getting hurt or killed. We didn't want that to happen to you ... I'm so sorry."

I got up still holding Sally and went over to Uncle Freddy and put my arm around him. I said, "Well now I am here and I have all intentions to be a very big part of my children's lives ... but ... you have to tell me everything that has happened since I left you in this position."

I went back to the armchair holding Sally. Little Terry had fallen asleep and I took him from Rachel. I sat in the chair with my children in my arms and Mom, Rachel and Uncle Freddy told me of the happenings in the family after I went over seas.

It seems that Mom got pregnant when we were together in Columbia SC. She told me that she had never expected to make love to me so she never thought about protection.

She said that before Dad died they were trying to have another child but it didn't happen. Mom thought it was her ... apparently not. When I came home for Christmas she suspected that she was pregnant but refused to accept it and did not try to confirm it.

However, she knew for certain when I came home in February. That explained why she was so upset and couldn't be comforted when she learned I was going to Viet Nam.

It wasn't until she started to show, in late March that she told Rachel and Uncle Freddy. After she confessed, Rachel started to cry uncontrollably.

Mom thought it was because she had sex with me. But, Rachel told them that she had missed her period and she was worried that she was pregnant too.

Mom said, "But Rachel you were on the pill."

Rachel explained that when I came home for Christmas she was on the pill. But, after I left she stopped because she thought that I wouldn't be back for at least a year and why take the pill when she wouldn't need it.

When I came back in February and said that I was going over seas, she didn't even think about taking the pill.

Uncle Freddy said, "Well we better think of something. We have one and possibly both of you pregnant by Terry and it can't get out that he is the father. That might cause a bit of a problem. But, I think I have the solution ... ROAD TRIP!!!"

Mom said, "Be serious, Fred."

"I am.' Uncle Freddy said. "With you two pregnant with Terry's babies, we really have to get out of Chicago. Sarah you have to talk to Marie and Gilbert. They are very connected and may know of somewhere we can go and maybe find a restaurant to buy and start that place you have always talked about."

The next day Mom and Rachel went to the doctor's office and Rachel's pregnancy was confirmed. So both my Mother and my sister were carrying my babies.

Mom talked to Marie and Gilbert, they were overjoyed that they could help her. Mom told them that she was pregnant, but didn't tell them who the father was. They assumed it was Uncle Fred. At first they did not treat him very well, but in time, when they saw how he cared for Mom and Rachel, they came to love him.

So, during the winter break of 1969, they took the "Road Trip" to New York, Vermont and New Hampshire, looking at possible restaurants. A restaurant in Vermont looked the most promising.

Marie and Gilbert really helped Mom and Uncle Freddy arrange for financing and got them the best possible price for the business. With the restaurant in Chicago closed, Mom and Uncle Freddy were free to go to Vermont and close the transfer of the restaurant and find a place to live.

When everything was finished in Vermont, Marie and Gilbert decided to return to France and retire. They hated to leave Mom, who they regarded as a daughter, but this had been their dream, to spend their retirement in France. So with a lot of hugs, kisses and tears Mom, Rachel and Uncle Freddy watched them board the plane for France.

When Mom and Uncle Freddy went to Vermont, Rachel had stayed in Chicago and finished up her studies at the Culinary Institute. In mid May of 1969 Rachel graduated, the valedictorian. She was just starting to show her pregnancy, but covered it with loose clothing. Mom on the other hand looked like she swallowed a basketball. (Uncle Freddy's and Rachel's description ... not mine).

Thereafter, they said goodbye to friends and neighbors and moved to Vermont. They decided that Sarah and her married daughter Rachel were setting up business in Vermont, while Rachel's husband, Terrance was in Viet Nam.

After making sure that Mom and Rachel were set up with the restaurant, Uncle Freddy opened a small plumbing business out of his home. He described it as, small but it kept him out of trouble.

Uncle Freddy had an Army buddy in Elkton Maryland. He was the County Clerk; he owed Uncle Freddy something big. He was delighted to arrange for a marriage license to be issued to Terrance Matson and Rachel Burton in January of 1969. They wanted to avoid a scandal, having the baby born in less than 9 months after they were married. Maryland didn't have a three-day waiting period like most every other state. Thus, it was perfect.

This was how I learned that I had two children and a wife; my beautiful sister, Rachel.

Uncle Freddy looked worried. He excused himself and went into the kitchen. "What's with Uncle Freddy?" I asked.

Mom said, "Terry, Let me explain ... you know that Uncle Freddy saved Dad's life in Korea and was wounded doing it."

"I have only heard that story about a billion times ... why?"

"Well what you don't know s that Uncle Freddy, in saving your dad's life lost the ability to have children ... not only that ... it left him impotent."

"Oh Jesus ... Mom I never knew..."

"Terry, when Sally was born ... we ... listed Uncle Freddy as her father ... she is ... legally Sally Holmes ... we couldn't have you listed. And I didn't want her not to have a father."

I looked down at my daughter asleep in my arms. She was so beautiful. Nothing would change the fact that I was her father ... no papers ... no certificates ... she was mine and no one else's.

I looked up at Uncle Freddy, who had come back into the living room and said, "Looks like you have that family you always wanted ... Pop ... I can call you that because you are my sister's father and if you are my sister's father I don't see why I can't call you Pop ... or Uncle Freddy or whatever." My voice had gotten more shrill as I talked faster and faster.

They looked at me like I had gone off the deep end.

I sat down and quietly said, "Look, I'm trying ... not very successfully ... to let you know that I have no problem with what you have done. I love you all and I want you to know that I appreciate everything. You are everything to me. I wouldn't change anything. I have my "wife", my children and I am very happy. LOOK AT ME ... I have my two children, my two loves, and my "Step-Father?" What else could I ask for?"

Then looking at the two sleeping children in my arms, I continued, "Well, I guess I could ask for a couple hours of sleep. Maybe the three of us could go up to bed. And you guys can wake us up to feed us."

I smiled and taking my two children up stairs and went into the first bedroom I found. I lay the children on the bed and lay down next to them and went to sleep.

A few hours later I awoke, someone was kissing me. I opened my eves and saw Rachel smiling at me.

"Are you hungry, my love?" she asked.

I grabbed her rolled her onto her back and said, "I'm hungry for you," and I started to kiss and bite her neck. She said, "Terry ... we can't ... not here."

I kept on kissing her and slipped my hand inside her blouse. Rachel looked at me and said. "Oh, Terry I want you so badly."

I smiled at her and said, "Rachel, I have to have you now."

She said, "Yes, Terry, Yes."

We undressed each other and she spread her legs for me, I positioned myself between her legs and she guided me into her. Her vagina was so wet and so tight I couldn't believe that she had given birth to our son.

She wrapped her legs around me and said, "Terry love me ... take me ... give me another baby."

I began to pump my dick in her and she pushed her hips into me in sync with my humping. I knew that I wouldn't last very long. The idea that Rachel wanted me to make her pregnant again really excited me and I began to feel my balls tighten and the cum start its trip through my dick.

"I'm going to cum, Rachel ... I'm going to cum in you ... Oh, Rachel, my love I want to make you pregnant."

"Yes, Terry ... make me pregnant ... I want your babies ... please give me your baby."

I exploded into her, pumping my cum into her again and again, thinking of actually trying to impregnate my sister, I don't think that I had ever ejaculated so much in my life. Our juices mixed and leaked out of Rachel's pussy. Rachel was moaning saying that she loved me and wanted my baby.

As we lay on bed, Rachel giggled, "Now, if you get me pregnant, we won't have to worry, everyone will smile and say how wonderful."

I answered, "My love, I will be here this time, to watch your belly grow, to be with you through all of the good and bad of the pregnancy. I will be there when you give birth to our child."

Rachel laughed, "Sometimes, it might not be much fun as you think; especially if I get morning sickness again. You may be biting off more than you can chew."

I said, "Lets see what I can chew." and I went to take her breast in my mouth,

At that moment we heard Little Terry begin to cry and was soon joined by Sally, Rachel said, "Welcome to parenthood."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.