A Soldier's Story - Cover

A Soldier's Story

Copyright© 2014 by Baron Munchausen

Chapter 4: Christmas Leave

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Christmas Leave - A young draftee makes love to his mother and later to his sister, impregnating both.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Slow  

Finally, we were getting ready to head out for our two week, Christmas leave. We finished training on Thursday afternoon but I wouldn't be catching a flight home until Friday evening. Mom was going to pick me up at the airport when the plane landed. All we had scheduled for that Friday was to sit around waiting for our flights and also hiding from any NCOs, so we wouldn't be put on a work detail..."because you guys weren't doing anything anyway and this would help pass the time."

On Thursday evening, all I could think about was Mom's cooking and how nice it would be eating REAL food again. I couldn't make myself eat in the Mess Hall all day.

After not eating dinner, I went back to the barracks and packed my duffel bag. I was all ready to leave. At about 1830 hrs (6:30 PM), my Platoon Sergeant walks into the barracks and yells, "GOLDBERG ... MATSON ... FRONT AND CENTER." In other words, get your butts up here. Goldberg and I moaned and the rest of the platoon snickered after breathing a sigh of relief.

When we got in front of the Sergeant, he gave us a funny smile and said," You have 15 minutes to get packed and into your Class As (dress uniforms) and get to the Captain's office with your gear ... He has a detail for you two."

We gave an audible groan, the Sergeant said, "Quit your bitchin and get a move on; 15 minutes or your butts are mine."

Knowing better than to be late, Goldberg and I changed into out dress uniforms and were at the Captains office in 14 minutes.

On reporting to the Captain, He told us that we were going to go the armory to pick up an M16 and 40 rounds of ammo each. We were going to be security on a flight to Midway airport.

MIDWAY ... Goldberg and I looked at each other ... that was HOME for both of us.

The Captain continued, upon arrival at Midway we would turn the plane over to the MPs along with the weapons and ammo and be on our way.

Goldberg and I were going home a day early. I looked over at my Sergeant and he had a shit-eating grin on his face and he said, "Merry Christmas and a Happy Chanukah, Privates!"

Thirty minutes later Goldberg and I were sitting on a military transport plane, waiting to take off.

The flight was not the most comfortable; but we were going home, early.

We were never told what we were guarding, but then again, we never asked. Upon arrival at Midway we turned everything over to the MPs.

I had let Goldberg call his parents from Columbia, one of us had to be on the plane at all times so I let him go and phone home.

His parents were there when we landed. They offered to take me home, but I asked them to take me to the restaurant where Mom worked. It was actually on their way home so it worked out better.

That's how I arrived at the back door of the restaurant at 2230 hrs (10:30 PM).

I had been there many times before and I knew that someone would open when I knocked.

I knocked and Marie Rochard (Who with her husband, Gilbert owned the restaurant) opened the door. Her jaw practically hit the floor. "TERRANCE ... what..." She threw herself at me taking me in her arms and hugging me to her more than ample breasts.

She whispered in her lovely French accent, "Hush; come with me."

She led me by the hand into the restaurant. She held her finger over her lips to keep the others in the kitchen from saying anything. I knew most of the workers in the kitchen, so when I walked in they all came over to the door smiling and giggling but keeping quite.

Mom and Marie had been in the dining room going over the happenings of the night and preparing for tomorrow.

Mom yelled, "Who was at the door, Marie?"

Marie answered, "A delivery ... I have a hunk of beef here ... come and decide what we should do with it."

The kitchen staff were all giggling.

Mom walked into the kitchen saying, "What are you talking about ... what hunk of beef ... we didn't order ... TERRY!"

She ran into my arms kissing and hugging me. At this point everyone was laughing and talking, asking questions and making comments about how I looked and how I was.

Soon everything quieted down and by 2305 hrs (11:05 PM) everyone but Marie, Mom and I had gone home.

It was usual, after everyone else had gone home, for Mom and Marie to sit for a while and talk about all sorts of things over a glass of wine. Tonight however, Marie broke out a really good bottle of wine, Mom had put a plate of food together for me and the three of us sat and talked and drank wine as I ate. I had to tell them everything about my training and how I got home a day early.

We talked for about an hour and a half. When the bottle was empty we cleaned up the dishes and Mom and I walked Marie to her car in the parking lot. It was lightly raining. When Marie drove off, Mom and I walked hand in hand toward her car. I was carrying my duffel bag.

When we were about 20 yards from Mom's car, the sky lit up with lightning and thunder boomed. We started to run for the car as it began to pour. Mom opened her door and then opened my side. We were soaked but were laughing. We took off our coats and threw them in the back seat with my duffel bag.

Mom slid over the seat to me and put her arms around me. I held her in a tight hug. We looked into each other's eyes. I moved my lips onto hers. Our tongues attacked each other's mouth. My hands went to her breasts as her hands started to open my belt and pull my zipper down. I reached under her skirt and smiled when I discovered Mom wasn't wearing panties.

Mom pulled my pants and boxers down. I lowered the back of my seat. Mom lifted her leg over me and straddled me. She dropped and impaled herself on my dick. Here was no tenderness in our coupling. It was pure lustful passion. We went at each other like rutting animals. We were oblivious to the rain, lightning and thunder. All we knew was our desire for each other. After a few moments, Mom started to scream and shake as she orgasmed. I pushed up into Mom and began to fire off my sperm into her body over and over again.

Finally, we slowed and Mom lay on top of me. We tenderly kissed.

Mom looked into my eyes and said, "Terry, I was afraid that you might have had second thoughts about us. I was so worried"

I whispered to her "Mom, you will never have to worry about that; I will never stop loving you like this."

We sat up and straightened up. As we slowly drove home, Mom told me that my sister, Rachel was taking her last exams this morning and it would be best that she not know I was home.

She said that Rachel would be so excited about my being home she would find it hard to concentrate on her tests. I agreed, but I asked where I should sleep.

Mom answered, "In my bed ... where else. Rachel won't come into my room as she knows that I get in late and she won't want to wake me."

How could I argue with that?

When we got home, we quietly went to Mom's room. We undressed. Once again I was able to gaze upon my Mother's beautiful body.

In an instant, I was hard.

Mom smiled and said, "Come to me my lovely son. But we must be quiet. We can't risk waking Rachel."

As difficult as it was, we were quiet. Rachel slept. After both of us having orgasmed, we slept.

I woke up a little disoriented I wasn't sure exactly where I was. I soon came to my senses when I realized that my Mom was slowly stroking my morning hard on. She was looking at me and smiling. I reached for her and tried to grab her. She slipped out of my grasp and moved toward the bathroom, saying, "Shower ... Now."

By the time I got to the bathroom, Mom had the shower running and was standing under the spray. I opened the shower door and Mom said, "What too you so long, sleepy head?"

I walked into the shower, took her in my arms and pulled her close. Our wet naked bodies pressed together. I felt her breasts against my chest. My erection was trapped between our stomachs.

I was looking into her eyes and laughing.

Mom asked, "What's so funny?"

I answered, "Yesterday I was showering with ten other guys and now I'm standing under the shower with the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm holding her like a lover."

Mom said, "Well, you are my lover, Terry."

I kissed her hard and picked her up. She spread her legs, wrapping them around my waist as I entered her.

We slowly started to make love. We kept kissing until we both started to moan and then yell our love as we came.

After toweling off, we went down stairs to the kitchen. Mom started breakfast as I set the table. As we ate Mom said she wanted to talk. She told me that Rachel was having a rather hard time with my being away. She asked me to be good to her and spend some time with her.

"She really misses you. I have found her crying at night. She told me that she worries about you all of the time. So please be good to her and let her know that you love her."

"I had no idea, Mom. She never gave that impression in her letters. But, don't worry I will do what I have to do to make her happy"

"I'm sure you will Terry." Mom said, in a funny tone of voice, with a smile on her face.

As we were cleaning up after breakfast, Uncle Freddy came in.

He yelled, "Sarah?"

"In the kitchen Fred," Mom answered.

"Getting ready for Terry's home coming, huh?"

"Well it's a little late for that, I think," Mom laughed.

"What are you talking about ... TERRY ... You weren't supposed to be home until tonight. What did you do go AWOL?" Uncle Freddy shouted, as he gave me a bear hug.

"No, I didn't go AWOL ... I just got lucky," I laughed.

We sat and over some coffee, I went through the whole story again for Uncle Freddy.

Uncle Freddy said, "Boy, he really did you a solid."

I laughed and told him and Mom about the time one of the guys in my platoon backed a jeep into the side of the barracks and busted up some of the water pipes. The Sergeant was so angry he almost killed the driver. The Sergeant was going to hear about it from the Captain. Well, I grabbed Goldberg and told the sergeant that I could have it as good as new in a couple of hours.

He didn't believe me at first but what did he have to lose? So he left us there and we went to work. Goldberg really didn't know about plumbing but I wanted company and some help and he didn't want to go on a 5 mile run.

When the rest of the platoon got back, Goldberg and I were done. You couldn't tell that anything had happened. The Sergeant was really happy. He told us that we saved him a real ass chewing.

It didn't seem that he remembered anything the next day because he was just as hard on us as he had ever been. We thought that he didn't care. Until; last night.

Uncle Freddy laughed and said, "Well, I guess all that time showing you how to do things paid off."

Uncle Freddy went back to work at about 1430 hrs (2:30 PM), and Mom left for the restaurant at the same time.

When Rachel got home around 1500 hrs (3:00 PM), I was there waiting.

Rachel came in the front door and threw her book bag on the couch and flopped down onto the recliner. She let out a sigh and just melted into the chair, with her eyes closed. I stood in the doorway and watched her.

Rachel was a younger version of Mom. She looked so much like Mom that people thought that they were sisters. Rachel was about an inch taller than Mom. She had the same thin build. However her breasts were slightly bigger than Mom's.

Finally, I said, "Well, my sister comes home and all she does is flop down on the recliner and just ignores her brother."

Rachel moaned, "Oh, Terry, I've had a rough day, can't you leave ... What ... Terry ... TERRY ... you aren't supposed to be home until tonight!"

"Ok, so I will leave and come back tonight, when you are ready for me."

"TERRY," she screamed and she jumped out of the chair and leapt at me throwing her arms around me and kissing and hugging me.

"When did you get home?"

"Last night," I answered.

"Why didn't you tell me??? ... You didn't tell me ... WHY?" She cried pushing me away from her.

I looked at her and asked, "Were your tests difficult, today?"

"They were really difficult, unbelievably hard," she wept.

"How do you think you did?" I asked.

"My teachers told me I aced them," she answered.

"How do you think you would have done if you knew I was home?"

"I would have been thinking about you."

"RIGHT; and that's why we didn't tell you."

She ran to me and threw her arms around me, "Oh god, Terry you're right. I wouldn't have been able to concentrate ... but now you are home and I want to spend all my time with you," she wept.

"I am yours, Rachel ... your wish is my command."

"What do you want for dinner?" she laughed.

"You really want to know?"

"Of course," Rachel answered.

"I would love a good slice of really good PIZZA." I laughed

"Well then off to NICKIE'S," Rachel shouted. "But first I have to change."

Rachel ran up the stairs. After about 25 minutes she came down. She was wearing a halter-top, which showed off her breasts in a wonderful manner, and a mini skirt that exposed two of the most wonderful legs I ever saw.

Where had I been and why had I never saw her before. I stood there staring with my mouth open; I couldn't believe that this was the skinny lanky sister I had known all of my life. She was Beautiful.

"Wow, Rachel; you look great," I gasped.

"That's nice for you to say; Terry," she said. "Now let's go to Nicky's."

We drove her car the couple of blocks to Nicky's, and had a couple of slices of the best pizza east of the Mississippi.

After we finished eating, Rachel wanted to go to a club she had been going to with some of her friends from the culinary institute.

Of course I agreed, even thought I hated dancing. I knew that Rachel loved to dance.

My idea of dancing was the "Y" dance. I would put my arms around the girl and she puts her arms around me ... Why dance???

We went to the club. Rachel just introduced me as Terry, her friend. One of her girlfriends asked, "Where did you find him?" Rachel just said, "He has been out of town."

When the music started Rachel and I danced a few fast dances. We then sat down and Rachel went to the ladies room with some of the girls. Some of the guys who were with the group came over to me and asked me how I knew Rachel. I kept up with Rachel's game and told them that I have known her for many years. But, that I have been out of town lately.

They laughed and said that if I was expecting anything from Rachel, I was out of luck. Rachel would dance the fast dances but not the slow dances ... She was the ICE QUEEN.

"Don't expect anything from her," they told me.

I told them, "I know exactly what I will get from her."

Nothing, I thought, she is my sister.

Rachel then came back and we danced some more. Then a slow song started and I started to leave the dance floor.

Rachel grabbed me and said, "Dance with me, Terry."

She put her arms around me and started to move. I tried to keep us apart. However, she would have none of that and pulled me close to her. I went with it and held her close as we danced.

We danced a couple of slow dances, really close. I started to get an erection. I tried to keep my distance so Rachel wouldn't realize I was getting a hard-on from being close to her. But again Rachel pulled me close to her. She must have felt my hard dick pressing into her. But, she didn't let on. She just held me close and danced.

The dance floor was rather crowded and most of the couples were making out. Rachel had her head on my shoulder. I turned my head and brushed my lips over hers. She smiled at me and told me that she loved me. I kissed her again.

After a while Rachel whispered into my ear' "Terry, lets go home."

We went back to her friends and said good night. Rachel's friends didn't seem to have noticed us, as nothing was said and I didn't get any looks from the guys. There were interested only in what they were doing, not concerned about anyone else.

Rachel and I walked to her car hand in hand.

When we got in the car, Rachel turned to me and put her arms around me and said, "Oh, Terry, thank you so very much ... that really helped me. Now maybe, they won't think of me as the Ice Queen."

I lightly kissed her on the lips, and said, "No problem Rach. You know that I love you, and believe me, you are no Ice Queen."

She just smiled and hugged me.

As I drove home Rachel sat close to me with her arms around me.

When we got home I went to my room and changed into my sweat pants and t-shirt and went down to the living room sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Rachel changed into a very short baby-doll nightgown.

As she came down the stairs, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was so sexy and beautiful. The gown just covered her panties showing off her long shapely legs. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra, as her breasts swayed and jiggled as she came down the stairs.

Seeing Rachel like this reenergized my erection.

She went into the kitchen poured two glasses of wine and came and sat next to me. She handed one glass to me and cuddled up next to me.

She smiled at me and said, "Terry, you were the best tonight. All of the girls wanted you ... but ... I was the one who had you."

"Rach, you are the only one that I wanted to be with."

Rachel laughed and pulled me close. She kissed me on the lips. I returned the kiss and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She opened her mouth to my tongue and eased hers into mine. Our tongues met. I held her close and put my hand on her ass, pulling her hips into my groin.

I moved my hand to her breast. I cupped it and started to finger her nipple. Rachel reached down and started to message my dick through my sweats.

Rachel lay back onto the couch and pulled me on top of her. I lay there on top of my sister and moved my hand down under her gown to her panties.

I was filled with lust for my sister, Rachel. I put my hand into her panties and moved my fingers, stroking the lips of her vagina.

Rachel slipped her hand inside my shorts and took my dick in her hand and began to stroke it.

I grabbed the bottom of her gown and began to pull it up. Rachel lifted off of the couch and raised her arms helping me remove it.

Her breasts were magnificent. Her areolas the size of a silver dollar and her nipples were puffy and hard. I bent down and took her nipple in my mouth. I sucked it and lightly bit it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.