Woolly Wilds 2 - Cover

Woolly Wilds 2

Copyright© 2014 by starfiend

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A direct follow on to Woolly Wilds. Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle Universe, a family has been 'collected' but they didn't quite realise the consequences. This is the continuing story of Llew Carter, Confederacy Intelligence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

Authors note: The science in this chapter, specifically where the planet Solo and its moons are concerned, is scientifically inaccurate. I have done this purely for story telling reasons.

By the end of the journey, after nearly two months on board the Isaac Newton, everybody was starting to get excited; we were finally approaching our destination. Another few days and we'd be in-system - within the heliopause of the Soloat system: a few more days at slow sublight speeds to get into orbit, and then ten days or so in orbit. It had never occurred to me to ask why the system was called Solo, but a few days before we arrived, Siân told us, just in conversation, as we were at our evening meal.

"It's called Solo," she told us all, "because there is only one true planet in the system. It's a fairly new star, about one billion years old compared to Sol which is about four-and-a-half billion, so there's still a lot of debris in orbit around the star. In a way the whole sun has a ring system like Saturn's, except it's more like our asteroid belt, just extends a lot further in and out. The planet Solo is a huge gas giant, bigger then Jupiter, but not quite the distance from its sun as Mars is from our sun. We are going to be on a moon of Solo, Solo Fifteen, that is about seven percent larger than Earth."

"Why's it called Solo Fifteen?" asked Branwyn.

"Because it's the fifteenth moon out from the planet."

"Out of how many?" I asked.

"Ninety-six. Well actually, hundreds, but only ninety-six that are officially called moons. Most of them are small, barely a few dozen kilometres in length. A couple get up to closer in size to Earth's moon, and a few are bigger again." She glanced down at some scribbled notes she'd made. "The biggest moons are fifteen to twenty-one, plus eighty-one. The rest are all quite tiny in comparison. Solo sixteen and twenty are both somewhat smaller than the Earth's moon, seventeen is slightly bigger than Mars while eighteen is slightly smaller, nineteen is closer in size to Pluto and twenty-one a bit bigger than Mercury. Fifteen is the largest at just bigger than Earth. Eighty-one is slightly smaller than Earth's moon.

"There are three: fifteen, seventeen and eighteen, with atmospheres though none are breathable, and our planet," she shrugged slightly as she realised she'd slightly mis-spoken, "moon, is going to need massive terraforming before the surface could ever become habitable. All the remaining moons are much smaller, no bigger than a few dozens of kilometres across."

"Nothing smaller? Or in between?" Although she'd compared them to planets in our original solar system, since I didn't actually know how big most of those planets were anyway, I couldn't compare any of them for size.

Siân shook her head, grinning at me. "Anything smaller than about two hundred kilometres across is likely to be just an odd shape. The effects of gravity should make anything bigger form a sphere. It was decided a long time ago, well before the Confederacy came to Earth, that nothing smaller than fifty kilometres in diameter will be classed as a moon. Technically this means Mars' two moons Phobos and Deimos wouldn't be classed as moons either, but hey." She grinned at us. "Anything smaller than fifty km here is not counted as a moon, but as a boulder in orbit."

"Ah, does that mean it has rings, like Saturn?"

"Solo does, yes. Our moon, Solo-15 sits in a big gap just within the outer edge of the main ring system. It's hoped the rings'll make it harder for the Swarm to find the colony if they come into the system. Whether or not they do, there's so much natural resource in the rings and smaller moons, both the asteroids and stuff around the star and the rings around the planet, that the navy are investigating putting a manufacturing base in there somewhere. Most likely, I would suspect, out on Solo eighty-one as that is a tiny bit smaller than Earth's moon, and is well outside the planet's rings."

"Interesting," said Roger. "That could mean jobs for the concubines as well. Keep them out of mischief."

Siân smiled slightly and shook her head. "It's too far for sensible commuting, in any case 81's orbit is sixty-seven degrees off the plane of the ecliptic, millions of kilometres further out, and has a highly ellipsoidal, retrograde, orbit that between them would make getting to and from it a real pain." She shook her head. "No, if you wanted to do that, twenty-one would be better as it's the largest without an atmosphere that's within the plane of the ecliptic." She noticed Branny's look utter confusion. "Retrograde just means it orbits in the opposite direction." She used her hands to approximate what she meant, and Branny nodded her understanding.

"But surely the rings are just flat planes, like Saturn," I objected. "You just come in off the plane of the ecliptic."

"What does ecliptic mean?" asked Branny.

I smiled slightly, and let Siân explain, which she managed to do simply and succinctly, and even Branny understood: Branny wasn't stupid, far from it, she just normally had little interest in learning. Siân looked at me. "Yes, they could, and that's also true for getting between moons. Move outside the ecliptic, travel parallel to the rings, then back in again. In any case, only the first fifteen moons are within the rings, so it's a bit irrelevant anyway." She looked around at all of us. "A lot of the outer moons and moonlets orbit at very odd angles, so they were almost certainly captured later. From about Solo-50 out, so that includes 81."

She turned back to the group as a whole. "Soloat, the star that is, is marginally hotter than Sol, four percent hotter, and about six percent larger in overall mass," she frowned. "Or is that size?" She shook her head, obviously unsure. "Well anyway, while it would feel cooler if you could stand on the surface of Solo fifteen, it wouldn't be a lot cooler, and the sun won't be a lot smaller."

"I'm slightly confused," said Branny. "Solo-15 is a moon? Yes?"

Siân nodded. "Soloat is the sun, the star. Six percent bigger than our sun, and slightly hotter. Solo is the planet, which looks a bit like Saturn, but is eight percent bigger than Jupiter; Solo-15 is the fifteenth moon around the planet Solo and it is seven percent bigger than Earth. I'm not sure how much us being on a moon, and therefore in orbit around a planet, will affect things, but I'm sure we'll find out when we get there."

"Ah," I said, suddenly realising I hadn't mentioned this to anyone. "I'm not sure that that's where we're stopping. In fact I'm pretty certain it isn't. Problem is, no one can tell me where we are heading for, and by the sound of it, we could end up back at Earth."

"Oh. Well that seems a bit of a waste of a trip," said Roger in astonishment, and, it had to be said, irritation.

I raised my hands in frustration. "I'm trying to find out. That's all I can tell you as of this moment."

At the next meeting with Jack and Melissa, a few days later, we finally found out what was to happen to us. We had hardly got to the office, when the AI interrupted our deliberations.

"Attention. It has now been determined where you are to be posted. Jack Power will be remaining on Solo. Melissa West and Llewelyn Carter will be returning to Lipskiy Base."

"Where's Lipskiy Base?" I asked.

"Luna."

Melissa and I stared at each other, puzzled. "What's at Lipskiy Base?" asked Melissa.

"Unknown. You will be given that information when you get there."

"That's not helpful," she muttered sourly. I agreed, but said nothing.

"Well, that's strange," said Jack. "I wonder why I'm staying here if you're going back. AI?"

"No information," responded the AI.

"Well, is it worth us continuing with what we've been doing?" I asked. "I was sort of assuming we'd all end up in the same place."

"Yeah, and me," said Jack. "Hey, you know, I think we should have a get together, a social get together. We've been working together for two months now, and I think it's time we had some down time together. Just once."

I shrugged, but Melissa just looked irritated.

Jack frowned, disappointed.

"One of the refectories? Tomorrow afternoon?" I suggested.

"You can all come to my pod. I have the room," suggested Jack. "I know my girls would like it. It's been just the five of us for the most part. The people around us are all marines and most refuse to have anything to do with us. Look down on us."

"You should have asked to be moved then," Melissa said tartly. Then she relented very slightly. "Okay. Three PM tomorrow?"

I nodded.

"Red thirteen," Jack told us. It didn't seem worth carrying on our work, so we brought the meeting to an early end and went our separate ways.

"Beyond making them all the same height," Jack told me proudly the following afternoon, "I made practically no serious changes to any of them."

I had arrived with my family at Jack's pod a few minutes earlier and we had all been introduced. Jack's girls had all been a little desperate, it seemed to me, to make sure the 'party' went well. They were lonely. Yes they had each other, but that was all they had. He and I were chatting briefly about our concubines.

"None at all?" I asked, amazed.

Jack and I were sitting talking, while the rest of them, his and mine, were off elsewhere talking, laughing, and eating.

"None that would be visible. Got rid of cellulite, fixed medical problems, and as I said made them all five seven."

"Wow. That's amazing. They must have been stunning looking girls."

"They were. They are. That's partly why I consider myself so lucky. But you know, girls that are gorgeous and know they're gorgeous, often end up being real bitches?" I nodded. "Well these girls weren't. Sparky, feisty, but not actually bitches." He chuckled gently. "It probably helped that I've known all four of them, through my daughters, since they were all about four or five."

"I guess it also helped that they were all friends first?"

"Almost certainly. And from what I can make out, two of them may even have been lovers before hand. But they're not saying, and I don't think it's important enough to push it."

I looked at him and laughed. "You have fallen on your feet." I nodded at what they were wearing, which on Earth I might have referred to as 'smart casual'. "I've seen some slaves walk around with clothes that make it obvious they are slaves. I see you don't?"

"God no. Wouldn't dream of it. I want them to be people. Happy people. Slaves, by definition cannot truly be happy."

"Yet when you think about it, all of them really are slaves."

"I know, but I don't want to rub it in. Very occasionally I have to remind them to be careful, but they're good kids."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I happen to agree with you. Mine all wear just skirts or jeans with tee-shirts."

Jack nodded, looking at my family. "I do like the artwork on their shirts."

I smiled proudly. "Those are all Branny's work. She and Imogen, between them, do all the decorating, and the artwork. Sometimes Siân comes up with a puzzle or with a simple design, and Imogen turns it into art. Most of them Branny comes up with from scratch. She's a really talented and imaginative artist." I watched as two of Jack's girls, I had forgotten their names already, were admiring some of the designs.

"You should get them copyrighted and published," Jack told me.

I thought about it. "You know, perhaps I will. There's very little true clothing selection, maybe we can set up a trend. A market."

Jack laughed. "Well I'll be your agent on Soloat."

"Done," I laughed and we shook hands on our daft deal. Not that either of us, I thought, ever really expected anything to come of it.

"AI," I asked in my head, "do you still have all the designs that Branny or Imogen have created?"

"No."

"Hmm. In that case," I started slowly, "will you please ensure that in the future all designs are remembered."

"Confirmed."

"That includes the current ones."

"All previous designs have been erased from memory. However when these tee-shirts are recycled, the designs will be re-extracted and stored."

"Great. Can I copyright them on behalf of Branny or Imogen?"

There was a long pause.

"Yes, however it should be pointed out that the copyright will be in your name as the owner of those slaves. If they were to ever become sponsors in their own right, then you could re-assign the copyrights. Further, even if you did copyright these designs, there would be no income from them."

"Just acknowledgements."

"Correct."

"Understood. Do it anyway."

"Confirmed."

I nodded to Jack. "I've set up my side. They're all now copyrighted, but sadly there's nothing currently available as the AI didn't bother remembering the designs."

"Oh no," said Jack. "How disappointing."

"Yeah, I know. However, I've just had an idea. If they throw them through the recycler now, it will remember those patterns, then," I paused. "BRANNY?"

When Branny came over, I told her what I'd done, and, with Jack's permission, suggested she go and make some more designs for Jack's four. She looked pleased. It was obvious that she liked being thought of as an artist worth copyrighting.

"Alice was wanting one just like mine."

"Unfortunately the AI no longer has the design. Nor of any you have done in the past." I told her what the AI had told me, and she quickly asked permission to use Jack's recycler.

With amusement he gave it, and within twenty minutes Jack's girls were also wearing some of Branny's designs. I saw with interest that in fact they were not the same. Branny had come up with four new designs just for them and in just a few minutes, to their obvious pleasure and delight.

"It's a real shame we're splitting up," Jack told me. "I really wish we could have got our families together before this. Look how happy and excited mine are now."

"Request a transfer," I said almost without thinking.

Jack paused and looked at me. "You know ... okay."

He looked up and I knew he was communing with the AI. After a few moments he looked down again and shrugged. "The request has gone out, but it'll be weeks before there's an answer."

"Well you never..."

The door chimed. "Visitors," intoned the pod's AI.

Jack and I stood. "Open," said Jack as we walked towards the entrance.

Melissa looked ill at ease. Behind her stood a middle-aged man and a young, possibly still even teen-aged, but very pretty girl. Both were naked and holding hands.

"Come in," Jack said. Melissa entered, obviously not really happy to be here. Her two concubines entered nervously. Melissa wasn't intending to introduce her concubines, but after first Jack, then I, had introduced ours, she grudgingly introduced hers as David and Joanne.

"Why are yours all in clothes?" asked Melissa. "They're slaves. I thought they were always supposed to be naked or near naked."

We shook our heads, but it was Jack who answered. "No. Whatever gave you that idea? I've seen some males dress their concubines up to look like some sort of slave, but I think it's just mean to rub it in." He nodded briefly in my direction. "Neither of us like slavery so we don't dress our concubines as slaves. There's some limitations, but that aside, they can choose to wear what they like."

"Oh. Oh. Right. Um."

"There's the replicator," Jack said, pointing, "please just get them both to pick a set of simple clothes. Maybe to match what ours are wearing."

"I'll design you tee's just for yourselves," Branny announced, dragging Joanne off. David just looked bemused as Roger and Imogen took him off to the side. They were all of an age, though Roger and Imogen looked so much younger.

Melissa's presence made our conversation harder, as she seemed edgy and unsure of herself, but that was explained when she suddenly said, "okay, when's the orgy? I suppose you are intending to have one aren't you?" She sounded bitter, even angry.

"Er, no. We hadn't planned to," Jack said slowly. "Why?"

Melissa's look of relief was almost comical, however she didn't acknowledge her relief. "Because that's what always seems to happen. Nobody just wants to go and sit and talk. Everybody just seems to want sex. Sex, sex and yet more bloody sex. Can't you males ever get sex out of your heads?"

We both looked at her startled. "Well yes," I said. "That was the whole purpose of this gathering. Just to relax and have fun."

"Well too often that means sex."

"Well not here it doesn't," Jack said shortly. He was irritated. More so than I was.

"Well good then."

The rest of the afternoon went better, though Jack did bemoan the lack of a decent red wine. "Or indeed any red wine. Even a rough red would do me right now."

"There's none in the replicators," Dad said.

"Yeah, dunno why." There was a pause. Jack looked up. "AI. Why is there no alcohol in the replicators?"

"Because the captain of the ship does not permit alcohol on board."

"Oh. Why? Is it a Confederacy law or something?"

"No."

"So has there been trouble in the past?"

"No. The captain is a teetotaller, and objects to the very existence of alcohol."

"Oh. Now that I wasn't expecting. Is he a Moslem or a Sikh or something?"

"No. He is a practising Christian."

"So it can't be a religious thing then, 'cos Jesus drank wine."

"It is a religious belief, yes."

I frowned. "Then he can't be Christian, surely. The Bible explicitly allows wine. Doesn't it?"

The AI didn't answer, but it left us all dissatisfied.

"Maybe there'll be beer on Solo," I said consolingly. "AI?"

"Unknown."

"Rats," muttered Jack. He turned to Melissa. "You ever let your hair down? Get drunk and disorderly?"

"No."

"Oh dammit woman, just relax will you. You're acting like a scared little virgin."

Melissa jerked. "I will..." she started angrily, then with an effort swallowed whatever she had been about to say. "I don't like the taste," she said simply. Both Jack and I knew that was a cop-out, but we didn't feel like pushing it, or her.

"Oh. Okay."

"Let's go see if the others have sorted out food and new clothes," I said despairingly.

Both Jack and Melissa nodded with relief.

David and Joanne were now dressed to match the rest of the gathering, but they too had new and unique designs courtesy of Branny. She and Alice, one of Jack's concubines, had their heads together over a piece of paper.

"Designing more patterns," Siân told us with a smile.

I laughed. Jack and his girls had come up with a wonderful spread. Even if it wasn't one, it looked, and for the most part tasted, of a summer barbecue. Pork and red pepper kebabs. Spicy lamb chops. Pork and leek sausages, barbecue grilled tomatoes, and loads of different salads. And no chicken. It was wonderful, and even Melissa had relaxed by the end. She still didn't say much, but she looked happier and more at peace.

"Are we gonna see Alice and Toby and the others again?" asked Branwyn when we got home.

"I doubt it. They're getting off at our next stop. We're heading back to the moon."

"What moon? Luna? Earth's moon?" asked Roger.

I nodded. "Found out yesterday. Jack's staying here, Melissa and I are heading back."

"David's a nice bloke," Roger said. "Bit unhappy, but that's because Joanne is his daughter and she's pregnant. By him."

I sighed. "Yeah. I heard."

"Jack isn't the father of any of his concubines," Branny told me, "and none of them are sisters either."

"I know. It's the way he wanted it. But he knew in advance what was happening, and managed to arrange it that way."

"Would you have done that?" Siân asked curiously.

"Would you have wanted me to?" I asked, lying back on the chair. Both my sisters were at that moment cwtched up on either side of me. There was nothing particularly erotic about it, and it was only vaguely romantic, but it did feel relaxing.

"Not now," said Siân."

"Nor me," added Branny.

"Nor me," I heard Mum murmur.

I looked up, startled.

Mum gave me a relaxed smile. "I'm happy and I'm safe, that's all that matters. The rest is just details."

"Are you still in touch with that huge black corporal?" asked Branny a few moments later.

I laughed. "Danny? Are you still wanting him?"

She blushed slightly. "He's cute."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.