Woolly Wilds 2
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by starfiend

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A direct follow on to Woolly Wilds. Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle Universe, a family has been 'collected' but they didn't quite realise the consequences. This is the continuing story of Llew Carter, Confederacy Intelligence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

That afternoon everything changed.

People slowly gathered in the refectory as Prince Charles' funeral approached, still a couple of hours away. The ship's captain had managed to arrange for broadcasts from Sky, CNN, GNN, WNN, the BBC and ITN, as well as a number of other broadcasters, many of whom I'd never heard of, all to be shown on different screens in different parts of the refectory. It wasn't hard to guess that exactly the same thing was happening in each of the other refectories. The live pictures were the same, suggesting that there was a shared set of pool cameras and a single, local, director, it was just the voice-overs, overlays and inserts that were different.

We were all sitting in front of the screen showing the BBC broadcasts, watching a program from way back, looking at Charles when he was in his twenties, and an officer in the Royal Navy, when we heard gasps and cries behind us.

We turned to look, and then the screen in front of us changed, and a 'News Flash' blaze was displayed on the screen. We all gasped and around us there were cries of horror at the sight. There had obviously been an explosion at Balmoral, and an incredibly big one at that. Most of one end of the main building was now just a smoking pile of rubble, with tall flames in a couple of places. The other end of the building leaned over drunkenly, and as we watched, parts of it slowly and gracefully fell onto the rubble.

"Holy hell-fire," I gasped. Roger half stood, as if he could go and do something to help.

We all just stared in horror. Two minutes later, there was little standing as the building had slowly and progressively collapsed, when abruptly the signals were cut off.

There were cries of anger, and demands that the signals be restored, but moments later the screens displayed signs that told us that the broadcasts had been terminated at source. There was a lot of babble, most of it fairly meaningless as people just cried out asking who had done this and why. But of course no one could answer. I eventually tore my eyes away from the screen and stared around me. People were crying, holding each other, staring at each other and at the screens in total shock and disbelief.

Turning back to the screens, I could see that the silent BBC broadcast was still there, when an AI announced that we would be keeping the signals for the time being, though I suspected that the message actually originated from the captain. "We may be able to pick up more news as it develops. In the meantime please remain calm. We will get you all the news we can, as soon as we possibly can."

Moments later, the display changed, obviously to an American broadcaster, who I guessed had taken the original signals to re-broadcast in America. This time we saw the explosion from the start. The first sign of trouble was when a large white van with BBC signs on the side exploded. The force of the blast destroyed the nearest third of the building almost instantly, with more falling quickly down as the necessary support fell away. The display was re-played in silence a couple of times, in slow motion, and we could see that the van quite literally disintegrated with the force of the blast. During the slow motion replay, it was also possible to see that chunks of something were flying from the van into the building.

"Shrapnel of some sort," said Dad softly.

"But surely," I said equally softly, "there's no way that a van at one end of the building should be able to destroy the whole building?"

"Depends on the explosive, the building, all sorts of things," Dad answered, staring intently at the screen. "No. Look," he pointed at something behind the building, just as the film started again. "That could be another explosion. Maybe there," he paused, staring even more intently. "Yes," he said moments later, "it looks like there may have been a second van or something behind the building."

A few moments later, this broadcast cut off and the BBC signal returned. "Ladies and gentlemen," came the voice of an obviously highly distraught senior policeman. Behind him were four other people in senior officer uniforms, one police, two air force and one army officer. They too all looked very distraught.

"I think they're the chiefs-of-staff committee," whispered Dad.

"But there's two air force and no navy there," I hissed

"Hush. I'll explain later."

We could no longer see the destroyed building itself, as the cameras were all now in a tent or marquee of some sort.

"It would appear that there were three explosive devices planted at various points around the building, one of which was in a van marked up superficially as a BBC van, another was in a caterers van, while the third explosive device appears to have been in the building itself. They all went off simultaneously so we are assuming for the time being that they were remotely detonated, though that has yet to be confirmed. While we can confirm that there have been a number of deaths, we cannot, at this time, confirm who or how many. Suffice it to say that included in this number are some royal casualties," I missed the next few words as cries of despair and anger erupted around me. " ... has not been confirmed at this point. It has been decided that no names will be released publicly until all the names are known, and appropriate surviving family members have been informed. Thank you."

He turned to step away from the microphones, as various journalists tried to question him about whether the very elderly Queen Elizabeth II herself was still alive, but he ignored them. Moments later the screens shut down, this time obviously from within the ship.

"Ladies and gentlemen," came a human voice over the ship's PA system. "This is the captain speaking. I am so very sorry for your loss, but this is a working ship, and we are now about to do the final few pickups that had been postponed. We will therefore be leaving Earth space in approximately twelve hours. If there is any more news before we leave, we will bring it to you as soon as we can. In the meantime, once again, please accept the sympathies of myself, my officers, and my crew."

Once again this was followed by the British National Anthem. We slowly walked back to our pod, deeply shocked, most of us barely able to function.

Imogen silently directed us all to the dining table and put food and drink in front of us. We sat around the table just looking at each other, not saying much. Though there was much hugging, it was for comfort not anything else. We talked about the Royal family, and although none of us was particularly a royalist, I think we all knew that we preferred the sort of monarchy we had, than any of the alternatives. If Queen Elizabeth was now dead, she had been on the throne for well over seventy years. She had been the longest serving monarch for a long time.

That night I think was the first night most of us had slept alone since we'd come aboard. I know Stacy wanted to be alone. She'd lived for a number of years in Windsor, so was used to seeing lots of royal pageantry, and I think it must have hit her harder than any of us realised at first. Only Imogen and Roger shared a bed, but I suspect that too was simply because they were used to it.

When I awoke I was surprised to find myself surrounded by naked female flesh. Opening my eyes I saw the back of Siân's head, and beyond her Stacy lay asleep. Turning my head I saw, as expected, Branwyn's blonde locks, but to my surprise, beyond her I saw Imogen, and an even bigger surprise was that beyond her, against the wall, was Roger. My jaw sagged open just at the moment that Imogen opened her eyes and looked straight at me. She gave me a wan smile.

"We wanted to be together. It was Stacy's idea, and I think it was a good one," whispered Imogen.

"Where's Huw?" I whispered back.

"He didn't want to come." She reached one hand over Branny's shoulder and onto mine. "How do you feel?"

"Fine. I guess. It was a bit of a shock, but life has to go on, and it doesn't really affect us directly any more."

Imogen smiled. "Exactly right. It'll be interesting to see how many other people realise that and just get on with their lives."

"Well I would if you'd stop whispering and let me get back to sleep," mumbled Roger.

"Mornin' Dad," whispered Branny.

"Who's awake?" I asked a bit louder.

"I'm not," muttered Stacy. Siân didn't answer.

"I guess Siân's the only one still asleep then," I whispered. "AI, time please."

"Oh seven fifty-six."

"I think that gives us time for a quick something," said Imogen with a chuckle. "I'm horny and I quite fancy having a hard cock inside meeeeee." Her voice rose suddenly then tailed off with a gasp. I turned to see that Roger had taken her from behind and they were already starting to make love. Branwyn reached out to my cock and began to fondle me. Moments later she had straddled me and was bouncing slowly up and down on my hard cock.

"Bastards," muttered Siân a few moments later. "You could have gone somewhere else and left me asleep."

"Sorry babe," I whispered with a laugh, stroking her naked bottom.

"Are you going to follow up on that hand?" she whispered.

"Can't" I answered with a laugh.

Siân turned and when she saw Branny firmly ensconced on my cock, gave a sigh of disappointment. This was quickly followed by a gasp as Stacy began to lick and suck at her nipples.

We didn't stay like that for long though. For some reason we were all still quite tired. Eventually I sent them all off to their own rooms, and lay there, on my own, thinking.

"AI?" I asked, deep in thought. "Why are, is, does, why does there seem to be no issues, what I mean is," I paused, desperately trying to find words to frame my question. "Why does no one have issues with incest? I mean, I know there's now no legal barrier, or medical barrier, but there's always been social barriers and conditioning against it. So how come there's no problems now? I mean, why does no one have problems with it? Issues with it? It can't be just the lack of legal or medical issues, surely?" I shrugged. "I'm not sure I'm asking the right question here. Everybody seems happy with it. Why?"

There was a brief pause. "The reasons vary, but in general it is a mix of already having some feelings or loyalty towards each other, a feeling of necessity, the knowledge that the legal and medical barriers are not there, and a conditioning added to ensure that concubines are loyal to their owners."

"Oh. You've programmed us to accept it?"

"No. The conditioning in each concubine merely makes them more loyal to their owner. It cannot directly change their belief on this, or indeed on anything else, though it does help. Roger Carter, for example, still has issues having sex with his daughters, but his loyalty to you, and his original love for his former wife, hold enough sway with him to ensure that it will never become a problem."

"Never?"

"Confirmed. He is already slowly adjusting. It will take time for him, but he will adjust. He would not want to take either of his daughters with him if he was to become a sponsor, but it is expected that, when it becomes necessary to do so, he will have no problems impregnating his own daughters."

"Oh, okay," I said slowly. "What about the others? Imogen, et cetera."

"Imogen Carter was already marginally pre-disposed towards it by the simple fact of her having been intimate with Branwyn, however she never did have many issues with the idea, and her loyalty to you, and her real love for all her offspring, have ensured that she adjusted very quickly. Branwyn Carter has been in love with you since about the age of eleven." I gasped at this piece of news, but didn't interrupt. "As such, she has wanted an intimate relationship with you for at least the last three years. The only reason she did not initiate one was because of the legal and ethical issues. These are now irrelevant.

"Siân Carter, although not in love with you, was also pre-disposed to it through her intimate physical relationship with her sister. In her case however, she is also extremely loyal to her family in general, and to you in particular. This was partly brought about through the fact that she recognised your intelligence, and that she knew you recognised hers. Also partly through the fact that she knew she was always your favourite sister, partly even because you took her virginity, although that merely cemented her loyalty. Her own high intelligence has also helped as she has seen the definite social advantages, and realises that while there are disadvantages, they are outweighed by the advantages, in particular the social cohesion such a relationship can bring. Huw Carter is in it simply for the sex. He has basic familial loyalty to you, but it can be broken easily. Whilst he is getting all the sex he wants from anyone, including his sisters and mother, he will be content. For the time being."

"Only the time being?"

"Confirmed."

"Uh. Sorry. What I meant was, why only for the time being? How long is 'for the time being'?"

"That is difficult to answer. However he has certain desires that will eventually get the better of him. He is not unstable, but he will eventually resent being under your direct control. It is recommended that you either replace him with another female concubine, or attempt to push him through a re-cap. As you have previously noted, his current CAP is a little on the low side to be certain of success. If he is not able to become a sponsor in his own right, he may be satisfied as the only male concubine of a female sponsor."

"Okaaay," I again said slowly. "In Huw's case, is it the sex, or the incest that is currently keeping him happy?"

There was a pause. "Uncertain. Though there is definitely some physical desire for his mother and sisters, it is unclear how much there is, or how important it is to his psyche."

"Hmm," I frowned.

"What about Claire and Abby, and Hank?" I asked after a short pause.

There was a much longer pause, and for a moment I thought the AI wasn't going to tell me.

"For Abby it was about keeping the family together. As the elder of the two twins, she took it upon herself to try and keep her siblings together for safety. This is slightly different from Claire, who always did have some romantic feelings for her younger brother, but simply wasn't aware of them. Claire believed that it was just about protecting her 'baby' brother, unaware that it was really these romantic feelings for her brother that made her feel that way. She has now fallen in love with him, partly through the effect of the added loyalty, and also because Hank is gentle with her, and is quite open about his love for both his sisters. Abby loves both her brother and her sister, but isn't in love with them. However this is very likely to change, and soon. In both cases their loyalty to Hank is absolute and binding, and all would now suffer quite traumatically if they were to be split from each other or their brother. Hank loves both his sisters, but never had any sort of romantic or sexual feelings for them. As such he had some issues until Abby helped him get over the initial hurdles. His chat with Imogen and Branwyn Carter also helped. He is not, at this time, in love with either of his sisters, but that too is slowly changing."

"Crikey. And Danny Black and his family?"

"The details are unimportant, but basically they are the same as your family, and Hank's family. Safety. Loyalty. Love."

"And the same for all the other family groups?"

"In general, yes."

"In general?"

"In a small number of cases it has been about lust. Usually lust of a male sponsor for his sister, daughter, or very occasionally mother. These relationships are more likely to break down, and when they do, they break down faster and harder than any others; however in a very small number of cases they have become good and satisfactory relationships."

"Okay. Thanks, I guess. It's given me a lot to think about."

I wandered out of the bedroom and back into the main room to find the rest of the family in the middle of an orgy. The orgy had obviously begun to wind down, but Huw was still thrusting hard and rapid into Imogen's body. Stacy was on top of Roger, languorously swaying back and forth on his cock, while Siân and Roger were hugging and gently kissing.

Branwyn came up alongside me and gently pulled me over to one of the chairs.

"Let's get you pregnant," I whispered softly before she could sit me down.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes opened wide, but this was quickly followed by a look of such joy that I couldn't help but smile.

"Happy?"

She just nodded, her incredible smile of joy just a wonder to behold. After a moment more she dived on top of me and just held me tight, hugging me.

"You are not allowed to have sex with anyone other than me, until you're pregnant. Okay?" I whispered into her ear.

I felt her head move against mine as she tried to nod her agreement. Her mouth was only making funny excited noises, and I could feel the jackhammer pounding of her heart.

"Come on baby," I whispered, towing her into my bedroom. I shut the door behind me and she instantly threw herself onto the bed, on her back, her thighs spread wide, tugging me between her legs. I smiled and shook my head.

"What? I don't..." she began, the joy on her face fading to confusion.

"We're not going to fuck to make babies," I told her with a smile, moving alongside her and holding her, caressing her, looking deep into her eyes. "I love you too much for that. We're going to make love to make a baby."

Her joyous smile returned, and she raised her face to mine and gave me the softest, most gentle, and most romantic of kisses. When I eventually plumbed her depths, some while later, she was hotter, wetter and more ready for it than she'd ever been before. Her whole body, her whole mind, her whole being wanted this; was ready for this. In the hours we made love there were no climactic, explosive, mind destroying climaxes, for either of us; but still, it was the most wonderful sex I'd ever had.

Eventually, clinging tightly to each other, we slept.

"Is she pregnant yet?" I asked the AI under my breath. It was the first thought to enter my head when I awoke.

"You are both still sterile," came the AI's unexpected response.

"Shit," I gasped. I managed to refrain from any other sound, afraid to wake my beautiful twin sister. I sighed. "Make us both fertile again please AI. How long until she can get pregnant?"

"It normally takes between six and twelve hours for an egg to get from ovary to a suitable place for conception, another forty-eight to seventy-two to reach the uterus, and another six to twenty-four hours to embed in the uterus lining. The appropriate nanites in her body will ensure this whole process takes no longer than twelve hours from start to end. The uterus of Branwyn Carter is not currently ready to receive an egg. This normally takes about four days to prepare, however the same nanites will expedite this process to about eight hours. Your sperm will be ready within the next hour, and you should refrain from sexual intercourse until at least that time. It is probably better however if you refrain for the full eight hours."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.