Woolly Wilds 2 - Cover

Woolly Wilds 2

Copyright© 2014 by starfiend

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A direct follow on to Woolly Wilds. Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle Universe, a family has been 'collected' but they didn't quite realise the consequences. This is the continuing story of Llew Carter, Confederacy Intelligence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

After breakfast, I contacted the medical bay and asked for a slot for Stacy. The technician on duty looked at the changes, and worked out that there was a suitable slot that very afternoon. When I asked for three ten-minute slots at the same time, he sounded puzzled though he found me two. So, that afternoon, while Stacy was having her main body changes, both Imogen and Branwyn had their hymens regrown.

"Is this one for you?" asked Branwyn when she'd returned.

I grinned, "Maybe. Could be for Dad again, or could be for Huw."

"It bloody better for you," laughed Branwyn.

I swept her into my arms. "Is that what you want?" I asked softly.

She nodded, her eyes shining. "Oh yes."

I smiled and kissed her gently. "Later," I whispered.

"Can't wait," she whispered back.

As Stacy was feeling a bit queasy, I sent her to bed on her own.

It was only after I'd taken Branwyn to bed that evening that I realised that I'd made love to both Imogen and Siân before and after their body changes, but Branwyn only after hers, so I couldn't tell how she had changed. That saddened me more than I thought possible. She felt slimmer than both Imogen and Siân, yet I knew the three of them had virtually identical builds, and she certainly knew a hell of a lot more than Siân. She was a tigress in bed, her voracious pussy gobbling my hard cock and holding on tight. When I broke her new maidenhead, she came on the spot. Only a small orgasm to be sure, but an orgasm none-the-less.

"Oh babe," I whispered at one point as we came up for breath. Her answer was to attach herself to me and kiss me hard once again. Her legs stayed wrapped around my waist for hours, and if I tried to pull free of her she would give me such a look of sorrow that I would push back in again, to see her sorrow change to joy.

"I love you Llew," and "Make me pregnant," were almost the only things she said, but she said them frequently; in addition to numerous cries of orgasm, most of them matching mine.

"Cwtch up close," she whispered, when we'd finally wound ourselves down. I spooned myself in close behind her, and we slept, my arms around her delightful slim body.

Shortly after seven am the following morning, Branwyn was standing by the side of the bed, bending over, her hands on the bed, her legs wide while I stood behind her, holding her hips tightly as I thrust hard and fast in and out. "Sexy lady," I whispered, but all Branwyn could do was grunt and moan.

When we went out to breakfast some little while later, Stacy glared at me. I looked at her surprised. "What?"

"Later," she muttered and stomped off.

"What was that about?" I asked the others, but none of them could tell me, all looked puzzled and surprised.

I shrugged and forgot about it.

There was very little to do but read, watch films and have sex. So while the rest spent most of the day watching films, I spent a lot of time either reading or in the sleep-trainer learning what I could about the Confederacy. I also picked up some maths: statistics and probability, some calculus which I'd always hated and still didn't really like, pure maths which still didn't stick, as well as a bit more Welsh. Now I was learning things almost for the sake of learning, for something to do.

"What does 'cutch' mean?" I heard Stacy asking Mum shortly before tea-time. She'd barely spoken two words to me all day.

"Cwtch?" asked Imogen with a smile. "Hug. Cuddle. Huggle. It's a lovely Welsh word that just sounds so right, so perfect for its meaning. There's a saying. Anyone can cuddle, only the Welsh can cwtch."

"Ah." I saw her smile. "Thanks."

Mum took her hand and led her off to the kitchen area. I guessed they were going to talk, but if they did, Mum never said anything about it to me.

It was evening before I found out what Stacy's 'problem' was. I'd pulled her into my room, directing both Siân and Branwyn, who had started to follow her, away to Dad and Huw. I sat her on the bed.

"Now," I said, softly but firmly. "Give."

"You shouldn't have done it."

I looked at her blankly. "Done what?"

"You regrew my maidenhead. You shouldn't have. I didn't ask you to, and I definitely didn't want it."

I was surprised. Was that all? "Why love? The others all liked the idea."

It took me many minutes and lots of starts and stops, and lots of persuasion on my part and tears on hers before I got my answer.

She had lost her virginity the first time to someone who had given nothing back in the way of pleasure. He had been all take-take, and no give-give. Technically it hadn't been rape, but nevertheless she'd been hurt both physically and emotionally, and it had brought back the bad memories and the pains.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry," I whispered, hugging her gently crying form against me. "I didn't realise, and you didn't give me any idea you'd been hurt."

It was another ten minutes before I'd persuaded her that I hadn't intended any insult, but I also promised never to do it again unless she asked first.

"And I've set this one up so you'll feel it, but it won't be painful. However if you want, I'm sure I can get you ten minutes in a med tube to get it removed again?"

She shook her head. "That's a waste of time. You'll have to do it the natural way. But, please, just be gentle."

I agreed. I was gentle, and she was already half way to orgasm by the time my cock broke her new hymen. She cried out in orgasm, and from then on went back to the bright, sexy, fun-loving girl she'd been since I'd known her. I honoured her request and never again regrew her hymen, and she never once requested it.

It was another couple of days before I could get Siân in for her new hymen, but after Stacy's reaction, I did check with her first. During those couple of days little happened, except that Huw was either in the sleep trainer, or with Imogen or Stacy learning how to control himself during sex. When he wasn't in the sleep trainer, I was; and when I wasn't, I was with either Branwyn or my books, and I had both Branwyn and Stacy in my bed each evening. I didn't really notice, but I was fairly certain that Siân went to Roger, while Huw went with Imogen. I do know, because Siân told me, that Roger had been very gentle and they'd had a lot of very sexy fun on the evening after her new hymen. I smiled and gave her a kiss.

"Another one for Huw?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "If you want."

"No babe, if you want."

She shrugged again. "It's no biggy for me. You took my real virginity," she gave me a big smile, "and it was wonderful. These new artificial ones don't hurt any, but it's not real. Not really. If you know what I mean." I was nodding now. "It's only you blokes," she continued, "who seem to think it's exciting."

"In that case let's not bother any more," I said.

She just nodded her agreement, genuinely not bothered one way or another. Huw never noticed, never asked, never said anything.

"None of your concubines are pregnant," The AI told me the following morning as I was getting out of bed. It had spoken inside my head so that neither Stacy nor Branwyn could hear. "It is important that this happens, and that it is started soon."

I quickly shooed Stacy and Branwyn out.

"Oh. Oh, yes. I forgot. Are any of them fertile at this moment?" I asked once I was alone again.

"Everyone in this pod is currently, per your orders, temporarily infertile."

"Hmm, okay. I'll let Imogen get pregnant first, by Roger. Ensure they are both fertile ASAP. I went her pregnant by first thing tomorrow morning."

"Confirmed."

I quickly got dressed. "AI, call Roger and Imogen in here please."

"Hello dear," Imogen said as she came in a few minutes later. "The AI said you wanted us?"

I nodded. "It's only quick. The AI reminded me that all the women are supposed to get pregnant fairly quickly. Can you two do the honours first?"

"Oh," Imogen looked at me with a slight smile. "Yes. I guess so. Roger?"

"I'd love to, you know that."

I grinned at them both. "In that case, Dad, Roger, go get our favourite Imogen pregnant."

Imogen giggled and pulled an unresisting Roger out of the room. I heard their own door click closed as I left a few seconds after them.

I didn't tell anyone else what was happening, or why Roger and Imogen suddenly wanted to be left alone.

"The AI tells me you're pregnant." It was the following lunchtime, just over twenty-four hours later, and I was in my office with Imogen and Roger. I grinned at them both. "Congratulations."

Imogen just looked stunned. "Already?" she gasped. But then the reality sank in and she suddenly turned radiantly happy. Turning to Dad she just held him tight. "I so love you," she whispered.

"Love you too sexy lady," Roger whispered. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Let's go tell the others," Imogen announced, and towed Roger out of the office.

I followed, letting Imogen break the news.

The next few minutes were somewhat chaotic, but it seemed everyone was happy and pleased for them. Branwyn sidled up to me at one point. "Me next?"

"You next," I agreed, "But not quite yet."

She smiled at me, shyly happy, and kissed me.

Stacy was less subtle. "Now me."

"Not quite yet," I told her, "but soon. Very soon."

I had invited Hank and his concubines to come visit us in our pod that afternoon, however only Hank, Abby and Claire came. His other two concubines, and all their offspring, had been left in their pod.

"Punishment," Abby told me, but wouldn't say why.

We hadn't seen Hank or the twins since they had come out of the medical tubes, and the changes almost overwhelmed us. He was, I guessed, still a little shy, but he had lost the edge of fear he had had the only time I'd seen him. His size almost certainly helped. He was huge.

"Thank you," he told me, "for helping Abby and Claire. They've been talking a lot about you. You helped them to relax. You and your family."

A few days earlier, when we had been waiting in the medical bay for our basic medical checks, there had been an incident elsewhere on the ship. A curfew had been announced, and the twins were stuck, so we had looked after them for a few hours.

"I'm glad we could help. If you need any more, just ask." He just nodded and turned away with a slight smile. I got an impression he was thinking, the feeling he wanted to ask something, but didn't know how.

Stacy and Branwyn both stared at him in awe. I didn't know Stacy well enough, but I could see that Branny was horny. I chuckled to myself.

Despite the fact that Branny, and probably Stacy too, both wanted Hank, and that Abby and Claire both wanted me, we just sat and talked, and ate and drank, and just generally relaxed and had fun. During the meal, Claire picked up the Marmite jar. "What's this?" She took the cap off and looked inside, taking a deep sniff. Her head jerked back. "Whoa!"

Dad smiled and took it gently out of her hands. "Marmite is a common savoury spread in Britain." He took a knife and pulled out a small quantity of the dark brown paste. "It's quite spicy, almost hot, and it's also quite salty."

"Anything like soy?" asked Hank.

We all smiled, but it was Dad who answered. "Not even vaguely. Fancy trying some?"

Hank leant forwards to smell it, as did Abby, who wrinkled her nose slightly.

"Yeah okay," answered Hank with a shrug. Abby nodded, but Claire looked less certain.

We got two pieces of hot buttered toast, and Roger spread some Marmite thinly onto one corner of each.

Hank manfully swallowed his mouthful, but then shook his head. "Don't let that come anywhere near me again." He tried to clear his mouth, and Mum passed over a small glass of cold milk. He drank it down quickly. "That was... ," he started, then just shook his head.

"Claire?"

Claire nibbled a corner, and then tried to spit it out into her hand. Mum, expecting that sort of reaction, quickly passed her a tissue, and another glass of milk.

Abby, seeing both her siblings' reaction, paled a little and started to shake her head.

"It's not for everyone," Mum said with a gentle laugh. "The advertising slogan was 'Love it or hate it'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.