Family Matters
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by John Lewiston

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Middle-schooler David has just passed his CAP test with a 6.9. It's time to start choosing the girls who will make up his harem. But he comes home to find his 4th-grade teacher on the doorstep to his parent house. What could she want? And, more importantly, what does David want?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

The next day passed slowly. Yesterday, I was anxious that school end to get outside in the sunny May weather. Now I was anxious to be inside Mrs. O'Brian's house; but seemed as if every teacher was insistent on adding one more assignment just as the bell that announced the end of their period rang. Mr. Simmons, the Math Club coach wanted to take, "just five more minutes" to go over the list for the semester's final Math Olympics.

I begged off, rather rudely, truth be told, and ran down the block to the city bus stop. Mrs. O'Brian's lived across town from me and her daughters attended different schools, so I had never met either of them. I caught the 23 green line and in fifteen minutes was walking up the door to Mrs. O'Brian's house. The house looked neat and trim, though the lawn was rather shaggy.

I pressed the doorbell button and the door flew open almost before the bell had stopped ringing. Standing in the doorway were two redhead girls, a cute one about my age and one a skinny kid of nine.

"You're David!" The older one said. "I'm Tina!"

"I'm Kathy!" chimed in the younger one. They each reached out and took an arm and pulled me in. I could smell something delicious cooking.

"Mom! David's here!" Shouted the older daughter.

"Girls!" Mrs. O'Brian said, as she stepped into the entryway hall wearing an apron, "Indoor voices, please!" She stepped forward with a smile and took the hand I was holding out. "I'm so glad you're here! Girls, will you take David into the living room while I finish up in the kitchen?"

The girls nodded, laughing. They each took an arm and hugged it to their chests while trying to maneuver me through an archway that opened into the house's living room. The little squirt on my right side was just a stick sketch of a girl, but her older sister, holding my left arm was blooming into a young lady. I could feel her small breasts, pressing against my upper arm.

They led me to the couch and planted themselves on either side of me. I waited a moment, but neither of them said anything, they just looked at me like I was a rich uncle.

I looked the older girl up and down. If I chose to take Mrs. O'Brian, she would be my second concubine. "So, Tina is it?" She nodded. "Please introduce me to your younger sister."

Tina blushed and said, "She's my sister, her name is Katy."

"Kathleen!" Insisted the nine year old. I turned to look at her. She preened at my attention and said, "I'm gonna be ten in three months!"

I nodded. "I hope that I'll be able to wish you a happy birthday at your party."

At this, both girls squealed.

Mrs. O'Brian came into the room, elegant in a leaf-green frock and pearls. A retro-1950s style was popular and Mrs. O'Brian looked perfect in the era's clothes. (If you are old enough to remember, TV Land had launched a 'gritty' reboot of 'Happy Days' in which Fonzie was a real 50's juvenile delinquent.) Her hair was done in a flip, and her lipstick was a fire engine red. "Dinner will be ready in an hour. David, I hope that you are hungry."

I really wasn't, but it wouldn't be polite to say so. "Yes, ma'am. Whatever you are cooking smells wonderful."

Mrs. O'Brian smiled. "It's a Guinness lamb stew, an old family recipe. Before I sit down, can I get you anything? Something to drink?"

"No, ma'am. I'm fine." Mrs. O'Brian nodded and sat on a love seat that faced the couch across a coffee table.

"David, I know that you were anticipating that we would have some time alone, and we will, but I wanted you to get to know my girls. I don't want this to sound ... conniving, but the reason that I asked you here is because I am determined to get my daughters off-planet, and to do so in the company of someone that I can trust, and even love."

Love. My heart was pounding. She thought that she could love me.

"If you decide to take me, you would also be taking Tina as a second choice and Kathy as a dependent. Tina, please show David how happy you would be to be his companion."

Tina reached out and took my hands and pressed them to her breasts. I was shocked. I looked over at Mrs. O'Brian, expecting sharp words, but she nodded approvingly. I looked back at Tina. Tina had cornflower blue eyes. My hands started to cup and caress her breast. I could feel her nipples harden under the thin fabric of her blouse. My pounding heart was joined by a deeper breathing. I started to feel lightheaded. Tina smiled and leaned forward, pressing herself more firmly into my hands. "I like that, David," she said quietly. As her face came close to mine, she planted a very sweet kiss on my lips. With a sigh, she leaned back and removed my hands from her breasts. Her smile said, 'More. Later.'

Mrs. O'Brian said, "There. You see David? We all want you to be our sponsor. And now, girls, if you'll go to your rooms?" The two girls leapt up, and with a flurry of giggles, ran from the room. I could hear their feet pounding up the staircase.

"There, David, now we are alone." She stood and crossed over to sit beside me. I felt her weight cause the couch cushion to compress, making me shift, and my hip to touch her hip. "Have you thought about what I said? Have you thought about becoming my sponsor?"

"Yes ma'am." Damn, my voice chose that moment to crack. I could see that Mrs. O'Brian held back her smile, but her eyes were laughing. But I could never be angry at those green eyes. "I think that you would be a very good choice. You already have experience in raising children, and the girls my age have none. You already know a lot more about ... uh ... making children than I do." The laughter in Mrs. O'Brian's eyes escaped to dance at the corners of her mouth.

"Oh, David," she purred in a low, throaty voice, "There is so much I want to teach you! What would you like to do right now?"

I looked over my shoulder at the archway leading to the entry hall. No faces peeked back. "I would like you to ... uh, take off your clothes."

Mrs. O'Brian smiled and stood. She walked over to the stereo and pressed a button. Dean Martin's version of "Sway" started playing.

When marimba rhythms start to play Dance with me, make me sway Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore Hold me close, sway me more

Moving with the music, she reached behind her neck and unfastened something there. She reached to her waistline and pulled down a zipper.

Like a flower bending in the breeze Bend with me, sway with ease When we dance you have a way with me Stay with me, sway with me

In a moment, she had slipped the frock off and was swaying in front of me in her brassiere, stockings, garter belt and panties, her hips swaying in time to the music. I felt as though my eyes were popping out of my head. Her brassiere this time was lacier, less 'robust' that the one she had worn the other day. Her breasts moved more freely in counterpoint to her generous hips. Her panties were sheer enough to see the line of her pubic hair and tight enough that I could see the outline of her vulva. I could feel my heartbeat in my throat.

For the length of the song she closed her eyes and danced, oblivious to my presence. Unwatched, I drank in the sight of her without shame. If the Sa'arm strike had hit that house that moment, I would have died a happy man.

As the song ended and the next one, a bossa nova, started, Mrs. O'Brian sighed, letting her shoulders relax and turned to face me. Still moving with the music, she reached behind her back and unfastened the bra. She slipped the straps off her shoulders while holding the cups in place with her arm. When they were free, she smiled sunnily, and let the bra drop, exposing her breasts. My breath caught in my throat. They were creamy white, generously proportioned, with a hint of bluish veins under the almost translucent skin. Her nipples were a rosy pink color. She let her arms drop and her breasts swayed with a hypnotic motion.

She reached down and, one by one, unclipped her garter straps from her stockings. Rocking her hips back and forth in time with the current song, she slipped her panties and garter belt down her legs to her ankles. She kicked them free and stood before me, wearing only the stockings.

Her skin showed little evidence of sun. She was so pale as to be almost luminous. Her body wasn't skinny by any means. It was full and shapely, generous. She didn't look like there were any sharp edges to her. She looked as if holding her would be like floating on a heavenly cloud. Embracing most girls my age would be like the start of a wrestling match.

Mrs. O'Brian reached down below the couch and retrieved a small towel, placing it on the couch next to me and sat down. I was hypnotized. My heart was pounding in my throat. My mouth was dry. She reached out and embraced me. It was like heaven. I placed my arms around her and caressed the soft skin of her shoulders. I smelled her scent, citrusy and fresh. I yearned for her. I wanted her even more than yesterday.

Her hand slipped from my shoulder and stroked down my chest to my pants. I was startled to realize the cool sensation that announced a wet spot on my crotch. My cock was leaking. Maybe I was in a wet dream. I could never have imagined something like this happening to me in real life.

She leaned forward again and we kissed. Oh, we kissed. Those lips that taught me about the Founding Fathers and the Louisiana Purchase now taught me about desire, and how getting what you want can sometimes make the desire even stronger. From kissing distance her eyes were all I could see, all I wanted to see. I felt her tongue slide along mine. I felt her suck my tongue into her mouth. I felt the inside of her mouth. He skin filled my touch; her eyes filled my sight; her scent filled my nose; her taste filled my mouth.

Some people talk about a sensory deprivation experience. This was a sensory overload experience. I had no idea of up or down, left or right, right or wrong. My body was magnetized and it pointed like a compass needle to my new True North, Mrs. O'Brian.

While my brain had been orbiting the planet Venus, her hands had been busy. She had unbuttoned my shirt and was dragging her nails lightly across my back and torso. I moved my hands around and cupped her breasts. They felt heavy and full. Her breasts; I was holding her breasts. I felt the nipples hardening against my palms.

Mrs. O'Brian pushed my shirt off my shoulders. I drew back my hands and pulled them out of the sleeves. She pressed forward again to kiss me, and I felt her naked torso in full contact with mine. My hands went around her again, this time running up and down her back, from her neck to her buttocks. I felt her shiver in my arms. I was aware of a new scent from her, her arousal. It was unlike anything I could remember experiencing, but it seemed completely right.

She pulled away again and started to unbuckle my belt. I took over and quickly had my belt and pants undone. She pulled them down, but they got hung up on my shoes. I felt embarrassed as she knelt down to untie and pull off my shoes until I saw how her breasts drooped forward as she bent over. They swayed freely back and forth, and I wanted to grab them.

When she had my pants off, Mrs. O'Brian looked up at me and saw my boner standing at attention. "My," she smiled, "You're just as eager and ready as you were yesterday." She reached out and wrapped her hand around the root of my penis. She looked up to my face and met my eyes. "I think that it's time that you started to learn what I can show you, if you choose to take us." And with that she leaned forward and brought my cock to her mouth.

Right then I had a religious experience, a revelation. This is what I had been simulating with my hand in the dark for the last couple of years. That furtive activity was crude, clumsy, and now, hateful to me. This, this was hot, wet, electric, sexy, divine. This was a trip to the moon. Her red lips closed around my cock, her green eyes looking with adoration into mine, her heavy red hair brushing my thighs, her beautiful body on its knees, kneeling to worship my manhood. This was the peak and climax of my entire life from conception until now.

And climax it was as, less than thirty seconds after I felt her lips close on me, I uncontrollably shot my load in her mouth. I felt a painful cramp in my crotch, almost as thought I had been kicked in the balls as my body desperately tried to ejaculate harder than it ever had before. I have heard that in times of extreme stress, people lose the ability of rational speech and call out in strange languages. I was crying, "Hyung! Hyung!" as my hips spasmed. I pumped and pumped until I had no more fluid left, and still my body dry pumped several more times.

As my climax ended, I fell back onto the couch like a puppet whose strings had been cut. Mrs. O'Brian let my cock escape her mouth with a quiet "pop," and wiped her mouth on the towel. She moved up onto the couch and sat next to me, pulling my head into her arms. I wanted to tell her I loved her, I wanted to declare it in a sonnet, I wanted to shoot off rockets, but I hadn't yet regained speech.

"Oh, my lovely David. That's just the first taste of what I have for you. And that's just me. "Tina!" she called. I attempted to pull my clothes to cover myself, but Mrs. O'Brian laughed merrily and pushed them back down. I was struggling with them (and her) when I realized that her fourteen-year old daughter, Tina, was standing before us, stark naked. I gaped.

Where Mrs. O'Brian showed, quite wonderfully, the beauty of her years, her daughter Tina showed the glory and beauty of youth. She had the same beaten-gold hair as her mother, but rather than lush, her body was slender, gracile. Her small breasts rose from her chest without sag. They were capped by puffy nipples just a shade darker than her pale skin, so pale that it was difficult to mark the exact boundary between her breast's white skin and the beginning of the areola.

Her belly curved down to pussy. Her pubic hair was the same red-gold of her head, but was so sparse that I could easily see the mound of her mons and the outline of her pussy lips there in the gap at the top where her thighs met her hips.

I felt a stirring and looked down to see that my boner had sprung back, and was becoming as hard as ever. Mrs. O'Brian chuckled. "Ah youth! It's not wasted on you, is it, David?" I blushed. Hard. Being naked in the presence of two pretty girls (or rather, one pretty girl and one beautiful woman) was not something I could be casual about.

But Mrs. O'Brian just acted like this was something normal. "Look at her breasts, David. Couldn't you just eat them with a scoop of ice cream? Turn around, dear. Now, look at her ass. Is that all right if I use that word, David?" I nodded mutely. "And she likes you, David. She's been waiting to meet you ever since I said that I was going to visit you the other day." Tina's eyes sparkled as her mother talked.

"Now, Tina is a virgin, just like you were the other day. I know that it sounds old-fashioned of me, but I think that it makes her more desirable. I see that your body agrees. If you take us with you, we'll take her virginity together, you and me, David. Think how that will feel."

Tina came over and sat on the couch on my other side. Her mother reached over and took her hand and placed it on my cock. She took my hand and placed it on Tina's near breast. "Now, give each other a kiss, and see if you like it." I gulped. I had just made love to the most wonderful woman in the world. How could I find pleasure in another?

But to be polite to Mrs. O'Brian, I leaned over and kissed Tina on the lips. She was fresh and sweet. I opened my eyes in the middle of that kiss and saw her cornflower blue eyes looking back. I sat back with a sigh. She was very pleasant to kiss, if not the vortex of passion that was her mother.

"And now for my other daughter." She raised her voice and called again, "Kathy!"

The nine year old jumped from where she was waiting around the arch. She was still wearing clothes, thank God, but I was becoming more uncomfortable with my nudity. Mrs. O'Brian had no qualms, though. She held out her arms and Kathy jumped into her naked lap and leaned her head between her full breasts.

"Is Mr. David going to be my new Daddy?" She asked her Mother. "That's what we're trying to work out, Dear." Said Mrs. O'Brian. "Isn't he pretty, though? I think you would really love him if her were your Daddy." She gave Kathy a hug.


Dressed and re-primped, we entered the Dining Room. Mrs. O'Brian stopped me from sitting at one of the side seats and sat me at the head of the table. It felt weird, like I was sitting in Dad's place.

We passed our bowls and Mrs. O'Brian filled them. One taste and I knew this was a dish I would want again and again. "It's delicious. Thank you for all your hard work in the kitchen, Mrs. O'Brian."

She smiled. "Now, David, we've been intimate. Don't you think that you could unbend enough to call me 'Lilly?'"

I was shocked. I hadn't known her first name. And I had come in her mouth. "Yes, Lilly, thank you for this stew. I've never had food cooked in beer before."

She dimpled and turned her attention to her bowl.

The girls chattered about school. Kathy teased Tina about two boys that were obviously mooning after her. "Shut up, Squirt," Tina snapped, "They haven't got a chance while David is here." She turned to me with big, soft eyes. "You like me, don't you David? I mean, you'll take me with you?"

I remembered what my Dad had said about being a liar. "I really like you, Tina. You mom and I are working on how to arrange things." I decided to put the next move out there.

"So, Mrs. O'Brian, I mean, Lilly, would you come to dinner at my house Friday night? My parents would really like to see you and talk to you."

Lilly stiffened. "What have you told them about us?"

"Just about everything, Lilly." I saw her flush and her mouth show her displeasure. "And they're not mad," I rushed to explain, "In fact my Dad said he admires you." The displeasure receded. "It's just that this is a big step for me and I want to get as much experienced advice as I can."

Lilly thawed a little. "If you're sure that I wouldn't be an intruder on your family time..."

"Oh, no, Lilly. If this works out, you all will be family."

We all returned to our stew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.