Postcards From the Pacific
Prelude - Economy Flight

Copyright© 2014 by PocketRocket

Drama Sex Story: Prelude - Economy Flight - Sean and Sheila are now married and going on their honeymoon. Sean is taking his first vacation as a chance to show his new bride something that changed him. They have to get there first. Follows right after the series "How [K]itten met [T]eddybear."

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Big Breasts  

Author's Note: This section is largely a repeat of the end of How Kitten Met Teddybear. If you have read that story, you can skip this chapter.


Depart: 9:20 a.m., Arrive: 12:05 a.m.

Sat, May 26

Philadelpha (PHL), Los Angeles, CA (LAX)

Travel Time: 5 hr 45 mn

Distance: 3,406 miles

Flight: IT641

Aircraft: Airbus A301

Class: Economy

Meal: For purchase

Sean:

Every girl supposedly dreams of her wedding. I had no such illusions about Sheila, but I thought the Ball would lift her spirits. No joy. After a couple of dances, the two of us were back at schmoozing, so she never got out on the floor. I had more luck sending CC after kegel balls and restraints. It tickled my fancy when Sheila decided to wear one of the silk scarves over her hair. It was easy to visualize the same scarf over her eyes, while I put her body through its paces.

Once we were in the Bentley, things were better. Sheila wanted to get close and snuggle. I could sympathize, but we had a lot of traveling to do before we reached the south Pacific. Instead I had her open the picnic basket and pull out the nosh.

Sheila had liked the cheese and crackers from our first date, so I had selected food along the same lines, plus fish. We had rosemary flat bread, neufchatel, smoked oysters, pickles and an assortment of condiments. On the side were oranges and pears, followed by coffee and 85% cocoa solid chocolate. California was hours away and I had no illusions about airline food. Even first class food is marginal and we were stuck in coach.

Sheila seemed pleased to have something to do. Working on a tiny cutting board, she spread the neufchatel evenly on the bread, added lines of sriracha and wasabi sauce, topped them with smoked oysters and slivers of sweet pickles, then rolled and sliced it like so much sushi. I was impressed. Where we were going, I could get her training with a certified sushi chef and fresh off the boat fish. Sheila would like that. I peeled and sectioned an orange. When it was all ready, I had an inspiration.

Leaning close, I whispered, "Imagine that scarf on your head has been folded and used to bind your wrists behind you." Sheila's eyes widened, but her hands moved behind her back. "Now, another scarf has been folded and bound over your eyes. You are helpless and blind. You hope that I will sate the hunger you feel, but fear I will only give you food. Is this not so?"

Sheila closed her eyes and said, "Yes, Sir, it is so." Her scent told me I needed to take action to save her dress. Fortunately, there were napkins handy. I had her raise up, so that I could pull the hem of her dress up to her waist. I put three folded napkins on the leather seat, then let her sit. I informed her, "It will not do to have this car smelling like the Mercedes. I gave Russell a bonus for keeping you on the road with such distraction." As I said this, I pulled two fingers through her moist folds. On the word "distraction" I put my wet fingers under her nose. Sheila flushed, but made no response. That's my girl.

This was the kind of play I could continue for hours, and I intended to do so in the week to come. However, we were nearing Princeton, so I needed to hurry things along. I fed her slices of roll up, wedges of orange and bottled water. When I finished, I told her that her hands and eyes were free, so that she could pour coffee. I ate by feel, because watching Sheila was important. She managed to unstack the cups, pour the coffee, stir in cream and unwrap the chocolate without letting her dress cover her lap. Again, we were out of time.

I said, "Well done. You may cover yourself and enjoy the coffee. I promise to dip some chocolate in you, at some point, so you can compare flavor. For now, just think about the balls in your pussy and try to relax. We can take them out on our second air leg." This time her eyes went wide, then narrowed. I needed to stay on guard.

Sheila:

As the car pulled away from the house, I thought of my first view of the house seven days earlier. It had been a life changing week, but I thought of Sean's house as the end of the road. Silly me. It had been the beginning. So much more happened in the last week, my mind could not take it all in. The one surety was Sean. He seemed to think along the same lines, because he took charge.

Our drive to the airport in Philadelphia would take less than an hour. Even so, Sean had brought food. At his direction, I made two rolls of cream cheese and shell fish. I would have served them, but Sean had other ideas. He told me to consider myself bound and blindfolded. I let out a mental sigh of relief and told him this was exactly what I needed.

The first thing Sean did was have me raise off the car seat. He pulled back my skirt so that I was not sitting on it. Before I was allow to sit, he put a stack of napkins on the glove leather seat. As he worked. he made an embarrassing comment about the trip back from Brooklyn. I had no clear memory of that drive, but the car still smelled of sex on Friday. There is good embarrassing and bad embarrassing. This was not the good.

Before I could decide what, if anything, to do about it, Sean ran his fingers through my cleft and held them under my nose. Not good. I was not a puppy that had just shit on the floor. There was a limit and Sean was getting very close. Maybe he sensed it, because he changed the subject to coffee and chocolate. Just to prove I could, I kept the skirt up at my waist as I served him.

Sean ended the scene and gave appropriate praise, not that I cared. Then he jerked the chain again, by reminding me of the ben wa balls. That was one step too far. I spent the rest of the ride thinking how Christine would handle the situation. She had a gift for finding blind spots.

Sean:

Sheila was pissed and I didn't blame her. She had been following my lead like a good little submissive. The problem was that she was not a submissive. We have CC to set that standard. As near as I could make it out, Sheila found direction soothing. I had the requisite mentality, but giving it free reign could lead to trouble. It just had, though not for the first time. I needed to make a conciliatory gesture.

To complicate matters, we were in heavy traffic near the airport, so time was limited. If the silk scarf had been any less visible, I might have missed it. I told her to give it to me, then cross her wrists. Sheila glared, but there was no hesitation. I folded the scarf into a narrow cord, then draped it over one of her arms. Sheila's reaction was a study in emotion.

She settled on a questioning look. I answered, "When you wish me to use it, return it." She threw her arms around my neck and mashed my face into her shoulder. I said, "I love you too, Kitten, but we need to get on a plane. I plan to punch your admission into the Mile High club, though not on this first flight." That earned me a laugh. When we separated, Sheila had on her public face. She pulled out a mirror and checked her makeup, but it was pure form.

Airport security is everyone's idea of inconvenient. Our luggage was pre-checked, but we both had a carry on and separate computer bag. After the wait in queue, with more time for me to put on my shoes and belt, we needed to run for the gate. It is the only time I ever envied pumps. Our plane was in final boarding, but any catch is a good catch. In a few minutes we were settling into our cramped seats.

On top of everything else, the only available seats were in coach and not together. I asked the steward if he could fix this, but we were stuck til after take off. One aggravating thing about overbooked flights is that there are standby passengers. Even though we had rushed to board at all, there was a delay for more people to board. In fact, we were so late we should have been bumped. I did not know if one of Gerald's people had called ahead, but I planned to check.

Eventually, we were told to stow our electronics and fasten seat belts. Some time after that, we turned onto the runway and lifted for California. When the seat belt light went out, I was ready to get up, but the woman in the aisle seat decided to dig in her bag. Finally I told her that I had come straight from my house and had not had time to visit the restroom. Never lie when the truth will do. I was glad of it when I saw Sheila's amused smile.

Unfortunately, I really did need to go. I gave Sheila a proper hug, then headed for the line at the facilities. When I returned, Sheila was sitting in my seat. The aisle seat was empty. I was about to ask where the woman had gone, but realized it was pointless. Sheila confirmed my guess with a simple nod. God, I love competent people. I offered Sheila the aisle seat, which she accepted. After that, the flight was almost enjoyable.

LAX was not. There are worse airports—O'Hare comes to mind—but nothing is convenient in Los Angeles. Once again we needed to hurry. We were in terminal one and needed to get to TBIT in under twenty minutes. This time I was glad I was not wearing pumps. I will never know how Sheila can make walking in heels look so easy.

Several breathless minutes later, we reached our departure gate. To my surprise, there was a sign with Sheila's full name on it. Like hell. You got to Sheila through me. Holding the sign was a well turned out man of about thirty or thirty five. I went up to him and asked, "Why do you want Mrs. Richards?" He started and said, "I cannot ... Sean Richards?" Point for him. I nodded.

He said, "I am authorized to give this to you. You must be important, because AA bought me a ticket to Vegas, just to get me in the terminal." I knew I liked Aaron Aldermann. The man handed me a CD wallet, which I opened. Inside were four CD or DVD. One had a post-it note saying, "Play First." To thank him I said, "Good luck at the tables." He smirked and said, "I would rather get lucky off 'em." I just nodded, glad he did not work for me.

Sheila may have been spending too much time with CC. Her only question was a raised eyebrow. I handed her the wallet. She looked inside and nodded, as if expecting something like it. She didn't even ask who sent it. I found that comforting. Sheila reads me like a novel. At least she was not the only one.

I would have given her my present, but they called boarding for first class. We had crammed into five hours of economy to make this flight. This leg would be in style and I hoped she could sleep. We would arrive about six AM local time, in Honolulu, even though it was eleven hours in the air, plus an hour changing planes. Tuesday would be worse. The Marshall Islands are on the other side of the date line. Coming home was nonstop to JFK—ten air hours, but seventeen by the clock.

This whole trip was goofy that way. Scheduling late had made careful plans impossible. For some obscure reason, I wanted Sheila to see Kwajalein Island, where I had been stationed briefly. I had planned to go on to New Zealand. The closest I could get to Kwajalein was the national capital at Majuro. Continuing on to Australia or New Zealand proved impossible on short notice. However, the vagaries of plane schedules would take us to Guam on the flight out. That would be interesting. Guam is more Japanese than American

It was a twisted schedule. We had rushed to LA to catch the last flight to Hawaii. Richards Enterprises participated in a timeshare on one of the small islands. I would have taken the whole week, but it was already booked through Wednesday. Instead we would fly to Guam, spend two days, then on to Majuro, leaving 11:30 AM Tuesday, arriving 12:40 PM Wednesday—a three hour flight. We would stay the night and back to the big island, leaving Thursday morning, arriving Wednesday afternoon. Then it was charter float plane to the island condo for three days. Sunday it was back to Hawaii, then on to New York. I told Helen to expect me briefly on Monday afternoon. We needed to recover from all the travel.

This time, we had our seats together. As soon as Sheila was in her seat, the computer bag came out. It was the perfect opportunity to give her the gift. I pulled out my own computer bag and handed her the new laptop. Technically, this was a business expense, which I would have no trouble justifying. It was a high end gaming laptop, with 3D graphics, top available graphics card, max memory and a terabyte drive. It was loaded with her preferred video software, the software Columbia Pictures preferred and their encryption package.

Sheila looked overwhelmed and I had not yet gotten to my gift. I waved her to silence and told her that she was now the Vice President on a digital graphics division. These were the appropriate tools. It was the simple truth and she knew it. After giving her a moment to absorb it all, I handed her my gift. It was a professional grade CAD platform, with a tutorial, and subscriptions to three architectural and design magazines. Sheila's eyes teared. As I hugged her, I said, "Don't thank me. I plan to drag you into a bathroom and fuck the lights out." Sheila said, "You damn sure better."

Cursing from Sheila? Oh boy. I unzipped the umbrella pouch on the computer bag and showed her the contents. Inside was the flogger she had given me. Sheila didn't say a word, but her eyes lit and her lips twitched up. Oh boy, again.

Why did I plan for twelve hours before we could get any real privacy?

Sheila:

Sean was across the line, but I let him run where he wished. At first, it seemed he was going to go seriously wrong, then he won it all back with a sweet gesture. I had come to understand the silk scarves were restraints, which made sense. Always get the client to handle the restraints. Sean took the one I had out and fondled it, then he gave it back.

I almost cried. First he had done a scene with imaginary restraints, which itself shows a great deal of trust. Then he recognized when he had overstepped. Finally, he returned the restraints, so that I could choose the time of their use. I did not have a single client I would trust that far. That said, I never married a client. It made an interesting symmetry.

This was my first time to the big airport in Philadelphia. Once was enough. We rushed to get on a flight to Los Angeles. According to Sean, most airlines stop running at eight thirty. Our flight, on NoName Air, was at 9:45 PM, probably because of extra bookings for Memorial Day. It would make our connection time tight. Worse, the flight was overbooked, so we were packed in like kids on a school bus. Even that was not enough. After us, they still had to load standby passengers. Lovely, but not without benefit. It gave me time to find Sean in the crowd. When he went to the facilities, I showed my ring to the woman sitting adjacent and asked if we could exchange seats. The word honeymoon was magical.

The flight to LAX was five hours. It was the first time I had been able to relax and chat with Sean in days. Given all that happened that week, this was not surprising, but that did not make it welcome. Instead we talked about all sorts of inconsequential things, like the way Sean's ice cream churn had gone over and the way Francine had hit it off with Dr. Foxworth. Eventually, talk drifted to our property group and my new position at Richards Enterprises. Somewhere in there, Sean turned cagey. I was not sure why. Eventually, we both napped. I could get used to sleeping against Sean's shoulder.

Los Angeles International Airport, LAX, is world famous. To me it looked like a bigger version of Philadelphia. We ran through the concourses to our new gate. This time it was Hawaiian Air. Near the desk was a man with my name on a card. Given the timing and the place, I could guess what it was about. Sean gave me no chance to speak to him. Instead he returned with a CD wallet. That was nice. I had not packed one. As expected, the contents were from Columbia Pictures.

We were interrupted by the boarding call. This time we had First Class seats. I stowed my carry on bag and started to get out my notebook. Sean stopped me, so he could give with a new computer. It was above top-of-the-line. Before I could say anything, Sean waved it off as a business expense. No wonder he did not want to talk about work. He had a point. It was the sort of laptop a business executive would carry.

He then gave me his present—a professional design suite, with tutorial, and a ton of online accesses. It was perfect. I wanted to learn design, for the work we would be doing on the house. I hugged him, but he cut off anything I might say, telling me he intended to extract sexual favors. I told him he had better, saving stronger language with difficulty. My pussy was a swamp. Sean took the opportunity to show that he carried the kangaroo hide lash in his computer bag. Correction, I only thought my pussy was a swamp. I did not dare sit down, or the dress would be soaked.

Since we had time during boarding, I took a turn in the toilet. Not only could I deal with the excess moisture, I wanted to extract the ben wa balls. Popping them out almost made me faint. With difficulty, I refrained from giving myself relief. After washing the balls, I tied them in the red scarf. Holding them up, two balls swinging in an improvised sack, I thought of another pair of balls and what I wanted to do to them. Oh my. Why had Sean scheduled us for a whole night apart?

As I exited the the toilet, a couple of the ladies saw the bag of balls and gave me knowing looks. I showed off the ring. Everyone got excited. One of them asked, "Are you, um... ?" I nodded, blushing. She said, "Are you... ?" I nodded again, blushing hotter. That brought a lot of exclamations, with many of them also blushing. I guess the Mile High Club is a popular fantasy with women as well as men.

A flight attendant shooed me away, with a wink. I made my way back to my seat and powered up the new laptop. It was Windows 8, so I needed to learn another new operating system. That kept me occupied until we were told to stow all electronics. Soon enough we were pressed into our seats by acceleration. For the first time, I left the continental United States.

Flights have rituals. Every flight has a safety briefing, telling you than the seat cushions float and that oxygen masks will drop down if there is pressure loss. After seeing one, you can tune them out. Once the plane reaches altitude, the flight attendants bring around drinks, then food. On the cross country flight, I picked at barely edible chicken and rice. This time I asked for vegetarian and received a tasty curry-like stewed vegetable dish, also with rice. On the side were green salad, fruit salad and a roll. Normally I do not eat much, but I inhaled all of this. Sean's dish looked like roast beef.

After the meal, we received drinks. I would have passed, but Sean asked for champagne. This led to our wedding being announced to all of First Class. Fine. Sean insisted I get more wine, or something stronger, to help me sleep. That was when the six AM arrival sank home. I drank a screwdriver while Sean had Irish whiskey. Eventually things started to settle in for the long ride, with several people trying to sleep. That was when the flight attendant winked at me and gestured toward the back.

Almost before I realized what was happening, Sean and I stood in the little hallway where the toilets stand. Another flight attendant gestured to a door, I went in, closely followed by Sean. There was barely room for one of us, much less two. Francine's advise made much more sense. Working my leg up beside Sean, I raised it over my head, then rested my ankle on his shoulder. His hands were busy below his waist. Once his member was clear of his pants, he shoved the skirt of my dress aside, then guided his prick into my waiting sex.

As a quickie, it was at least as good as the one in the cloak room, but shorter. I had a little orgasm on entry. Sean lasted only a few strokes. I came again when I felt his warm seed. I was not longer a virgin in any sense, save anal. I expected to lose that one in the next few days. In the mean time I tried to memorize the smell of my husband, the feel of his hands on my ass, even the roughness of his trousers. Then he surprised me.

We turned, so that my back was to the sink. He told me to put my hands on the counter and be ready to take weight. Once I was ready Sean put his hand behind my knee and picked my other leg off the floor. With my knees and toes against the door, he ate me. His first touch was not gentle and it escalated from there. His tongue dragged across my exposed clit, then he sucked it like a soda straw. When he paused for a breath, I relaxed slightly, only to feel his teeth. My locked jaws kept me from screaming, barely.

As he set me down, he asked, "Was it worth the wait?"

Sean:

I fantasized my first airline sexual experience for twenty years. Nothing in my imagination came close. For one thing, no one could anticipate Sheila. Certain elements perhaps, such as her impossible measurements, but not her uncanny grace or wicked humor. It was flattering that she thought me her equal, much less head of her household. So, I tried to make the Mile High Club about her and for her.

In some ways it was easy. The crew had been tipped to our honeymoon. One of the fight attendants cued us that the way was clear. Once inside the commode, Sheila's flexibility made positioning simple. I could see how other couples were too cramped. The problem was pacing. Several days of building frustration primed both of us to blow, which we did. Fortunately, the sink gave me an idea. I had Sheila brace her arms, then picked up her free leg. With both thighs on my shoulders, I could slide into her crotch.

The position was awkward. I almost dropped Sheila a couple of times before I positioned things so I could lick her properly. Once I did, it was easy. Sheila's sex was spread wide. Even her clit was poking out of the hood. Since there was no need for foreplay, I went straight for the gold. Hearing her scream through locked jaws is one of my favorite memories of the trip. I asked her if it was worth the wait. She was too winded to reply.

After that, things had to go downhill. The seat was comfortable, but I was too keyed up to sleep. Sheila spent the time learning her new computer.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.