Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 4

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Edwina took responsibility for supper that night, which is why Cary was free to spy on me using the outdoor shower. According to Michael’s memories, Connie was extremely vigilant about keeping her little sisters away from her son while he cleaned himself up outside. That level of attention was more than enough to make Cary want to know why Connie was obsessed about hiding Michael’s body from them.

When I thought about it, Connie’s strict code of behavior assured all three of her sisters would have a rather developed curiosity about what Michael was packing in his pants. Cary and Tara had already had their questions answered. Only Edwina was still in the dark.

The talk around the table was all about the new cars. Tara was ecstatic about having a station wagon to haul things around. Edwina couldn’t wait to show her school chums her new wheels and Cary just wanted her own car. She might have been happy with a jalopy just as long as it ran. I was happy that they were all happy. The dealer told us to come after lunch on Saturday for all four vehicles.

As we cleared the table and all pitched in to wash and dry the dishes, I got several hugs in appreciation of my decision about vehicles. Cary hugged me tightly and slightly pressed herself against my groin, wanting to feel the erection she only got a glimpse of earlier. I let her have her way and kissed her on the lips to let her know I appreciated her feelings.

Edwina kept brushing her hand over my face, chest and shoulders whenever she mentioned her happiness about the new car. When I moved to hug her back, she spun just right so that my hand came to rest on her backside, instead of around her waist. Rather than make a deal out of it, I gently squeezed her cheek, pulled her a little tighter against my renewed erection and left it at that.

We were dancing around a fire that would consume us all once we gave in to the inevitable.

By ten I was bushed and excused myself to go up to bed. Edwina demanded a goodnight kiss and I indulged her a little more than she expected. When our lips met, I deepened the kiss and let her feel my tongue. She froze for a few seconds and then slightly opened up to let my tongue caress the inside of her mouth.

I could feel her heartbeat and hear her take a ragged breath as I softly gave her a bit of love to go with romance. Edwina wilted and then surged against me, squeezing her pubic mound as tightly to Mr. Johnson as she could. When we broke she was flushed, breathing hard and shaking all over. To hide her condition she ran upstairs and closed her bedroom door.

Cary was in the kitchen when I caught up with her for a goodnight smooch. She turned to me and almost leaped into my outstretched arms. There was a neediness and intentionality in how she held the back of my head and stuck her tongue as far into my mouth as she could reach. I loved holding her, letting her have as much as she wanted of me. Before she stepped back, she quickly squeezed her crotch against Mr. Johnson. I resolved to let her touch me however she wished. In response I slid my hand onto her rear end and squeezed.

Without warning Cary froze up, squealed like I was hurting her and came. Her squeals were dampened by my mouth, but she rode out her climax by bucking against my rock hard erection. When she finally peaked, she hugged me like I might disappear.

Eventually she put her hand over my hand that was still in possession of her bottom and squeezed to let me know she liked being touched back there. In response, I slid my hand a little farther down and gently cupped her mound from behind, sending Cary into a second tiny climax. We clung together while she came. By the time she was back to earth we had pressed our luck as far as I thought prudent and I sent her off to her bedroom with another lingering kiss.

When I was alone I checked out the very faint scent Cary left on my fingers. Even through her clothes she smelled clean and fresh, just like a young woman should. The effect on Mr. Johnson was immediate and painful and the night looked like it might turn into a very long, hard, pull.

No pun intended...

Tara was in the bath when I entered the bedroom, but the door was deliberately ajar, inviting me to walk in and visit. “Hey, Sweetheart,” I said as I let myself in to wash up for bed. Tara was relaxing in the tub, with her outside leg bent at the knee, hiding her secret from my gaze. We talked about the day and the one coming up for a little while and I left her in privacy to get out and dry off in peace. Mr. Johnson was not happy.

When I walked back into the bedroom I found Edwina already in the bed. She was on the far side, away from the bathroom and clearly intending to stay for the night. I smiled when I saw her curled up and looking like a ten year old who was afraid of a thunderstorm. “I got lonely and wanted to be near you and Tara.”

She gave me a look that said she had more on her mind, so I waited. “I heard you kissing Tara this afternoon and I saw you and Cary touching just a little while ago. Michael, I want to be special to you too...”

I kissed her until she lost her breath and her poise, cuddled her tightly against me, letting her feel my erection and then slid down into the bed beside her, leaving room for Tara and settled down to rest. Tara came into my arms for her goodnight kiss and used her tongue for good measure. I enjoyed kissing her. I wanted to ravish her, but I enjoyed kissing her.

When I woke up sometime just before dawn, Cary was sleeping on the far side of Tara. We were all four cuddling on a double bed.

The next two days flew by as we redefined our relationships and sought comfort from one another. On the third day I still couldn’t bring myself to clean out Joseph’s room. Having to gather up and discard the worldly belongings of a ten year old boy was just a bit overwhelming for me. I mentioned it to Tara and we tackled it together during the long, hot, afternoon.

Cary and Edwina flatly refused to even enter Joseph’s room to remove his things. They bawled like babies from just knowing that we were taking care of it. Tara cried quietly while I boxed his clothes and toys for the local church run orphanage. His room was spotless. Connie’s hand was all over how neatly his clothes were arranged in his dresser and how perfectly his good shirts and slacks hung in the closet. I set his things out of sight and promised myself to take them away when the girls were not home one day.

No one was in the mood to cook, or clean up by the time that chore was complete, so I suggested we hit Andy’s Igloo for hot dogs and milkshakes. That seemed to please everyone, so I drove and the girls enjoyed getting out and being seen.

Tara walked in on me while I was showering before bed and started to talk as if we did that kind of thing all the time. Where I was concerned she was certainly coming out of her shell and it was becoming evident that she liked the intimacy we were building. How it would play out would remain to be seen, but I loved the way we were becoming a family, or a couple, or a foursome.

Or something...

When it was time to step out to dry, she handed me a towel and went into the bedroom to dress for bed.

The girls didn’t even pretend that they were going to sleep in their own rooms that night. Once everyone was bathed and ready, they trooped in and began to figure out how to arrange us all. That’s when I got an idea.

“Let’s bring in another bed and push them both together to give us all room.” Edwina and Cary got busy making room for another bed, while Tara helped me strip the unused queen bed in Joseph’s room and drag it in to mate it up to Connie and Ed’s. When we were done and after some careful bedding work by Tara and Cary, we had a really wide bed fit for four.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.