Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 17

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 17 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Jenny and the children were safely moved to the White House, along with Penelope and Gloriana. When I finally excused myself from the chaos downstairs, I was delighted to find my wife waiting when I entered the family quarters. Even with the sudden death of President Truman, the upstairs staff quickly and efficiently moved Bess and Mary Margaret out and helped Jenny move us in. The demands on my time were such that avoiding a commute to the office sometimes saved thousands of hours somewhere else.

The newly appointed Secretary of Defense saw the need for stronger protection until more was known about those behind Truman’s murder, so he sent help in the form of a large force of Marines who pitched in and secured the premises.

While I struggled with the immediate crisis, Jenny was able to find the best quarters for our two nannies. Their quarters were located right beside the rooms chosen to house the children. No one gave our nannies a second thought. When I peeked in the girls were happily unpacking and arranging things to their liking. Penelope ran over and gave me a big hug, followed by a tongue swabber of a kiss. Gloriana must have felt left out because she topped Penelope’s greeting by kneeling and taking the Presidential penis into her mouth and carefully giving me a pretty good blowjob.

Jenny walked in just as I blew my top and grabbed my face for a hot, erection returning, soul kiss. “I can’t believe I’m in the WHITE HOUSE kissing the President! My nanny just gave the President of the United States a blow job and we are about to christen the presidential bed ... and it’s me ... I’m here ... with you ... and we live here...” Her passion continued to rise as I carried her to our bed and stripped her clothes off, while kissing all the skin that became visible. I felt another mouth on my body and looked down to see Gloriana kissing the spot where I would be entering Jenny in just a moment. Her hair was tickling Mr. Johnson as she rocked forward to give her mistress some emotional support.

There was no waiting, this time. Jenny and I needed to make love and it needed to be right now. The power of our thrashing was rather epic and didn’t last long. When I called her name out as my spend rushed into her foaming core, Penelope kissed Jenny’s mouth with such force that they both came. Gloriana, who was pushed back when I entered jenny, switched to kissing my buttocks and rectum as I serviced my bride. She even tried to force her tongue past my sphincter but our movements were so abrupt that she could get in place long enough to do any good.

When I rolled off to the side to give Jenny some air, Penelope dove in and sucked Jenny clean. Her devotion to Jenny was quite remarkable and I realized that these girls would give her company, support and someone to be with while I was tied down in the Oval Office.

My last thought as I drifted off to sleep was; ‘I wonder if Ike is having as much fun tonight as I am...”

The country didn’t accept Truman’s murder with near the fatalism with which people reacted when Roosevelt died. FDR was quite sick, failing right before our eyes and of an age when passing was to be expected. Truman was slaughtered by people determined to destroy America and the people demanded revenge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.