Second Chance
Chapter 5

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

“You’re not going to be here long...”

The voice called me out of a deep sleep. I was peacefully sleeping between my two beauties when the voice stole my sleep and startled me awake.

Where did that come from???

One thing was certain about was that it was an actual voice. The sound of that voice lit up my head. It was a voice and I heard it. The voice sounded so firm and the words were very clear.

“You’re not going to be here long...”

What did that mean?

Does the universe speak to people?

What did that mean? Literally – what did it mean when a disembodied voice wakes you up with that kind of news? Who was communicating with me and from what dimension?

Clair and Jenny slept soundly beside me in the double bed. The voice had not disturbed their sleep one bit. Sleeping was more art than it was science because we had to learn to sleep three in a space sufficient for one. But where there’s a will – in this case where there was three wills – there is going to be a way. Clair had her hand possessively across my chest, at nipple height, holding me in place, or at least keeping contact - she’d know if I got out of bed.

Jenny slept on her side facing away from us, with her cute little bottom right up against my right hip. When I’d awaken in the late hours, I often ran my hands across her smooth, sexy cheeks and fell asleep with my fingers gently squeezed inside the crease.

Jenny was very anally oriented. One night I’d decided to find out how annually oriented she was. Clair nearly lost her mind watching me take Jenny’s anal virginity. She often begged for anal stimulation and then came a night when she asked me to gently try her back passage. We spent hours getting her ready for the intrusion. When she finally loosened up enough that I could in a pleasant rhythm, her cries of ecstasy drove Clair nearly crazy.

When the voice called me out of a sound sleep, I found my hand firmly between Jenny’s cheeks and my other hand holding Clair’s breast. The comfort of their familiar bodies in close proximity to mine was a big part of the reason that I could fall deeply asleep. Sleeping with two beautiful women, both entering the heightened part of their sexuality was almost as satisfying as enjoying their sexuality.

Now my sleep was interrupted in a way that insured that rest would elude me for the rest of the night, if not much longer. The search for traitors was successfully maddening. We’d track down one certain spy and their interrogation would lead us to two, or more spies, but those we caught never really gave us enough to track the master spies and eliminate them.

It was a classic case of three steps forward and two steps back.

Doing just exactly as I was ordered, I killed each spy once they spilled all of their secrets. It was an unpleasant extension of my obligation, but the war made for many unpleasant things. My distaste for that part of the job was just one more thing to regret in several lifetimes of regrets.

“You will not be here long...”

What WAS that about?

Could it be that the spies I’d dispatched and the changes my behavior had begun were enough to satisfy the universe that what I was here to correct, was complete? The universe had never bothered to consult me about the tasks it sent me to complete. Why would it choose now to change the terms of our partnership?

It wouldn’t...

There was no reason for the universe to warn me about a change in the mission, so whatever – whoever – spoke was not the one that sent me from here to there and on again.

That was my conclusion and I was sticking to it...

... unless something came along to change my mind...

Which is precisely what happened.

Claire stepped into the shower with me the next morning and announced, “Hey ... I’m pretty sure that I’m pregnant.” Before I could tell her how happy that made me, she said, “I can’t be pregnant and serving in a war. They’ll send me home and take away my commission.”

We hugged and I kissed her like she was the single most important thing in my world – which she was. “My darling, I can’t imagine what it will be like without you beside me ... all day and all night, every night. How certain are you, and should we wait until you are absolutely sure before blowing up your career?

“I know that sounds selfish, but it would kill me to lose you back to the states and then have you discover that you skipped a period and weren’t really expecting...”

She smiled such a sad smile. It nearly made me cry.

“Phil, I have to go home and have this baby. You HAVE to see this mission through. It’s too dangerous for me to go hopping around airplanes and beating the bushes on all of these island bases. It’s just too dangerous.

“Don’t worry about me. I will be fine and take care of myself and Junior, here,” she said, patting her beautiful stomach.

I knew when I was whipped.

“OK. Let’s finish getting cleaned up and go see the Base Chaplain, so he can marry us.” Clair’s face lit up so bright and beautiful that she looked just like she was a poor child who was turned loose inside FAO Schwartz and told to pick out anything she liked.

“Oh my god ... Phil!!! Oh, My God!!!!” She bubbled and screamed, hugged me and cried all at the same time. Jenny heard the commotion and came in to see if I was killing her best friend. When Clair saw her, she grabbed her in a bear hug and told her the news – both bits of the news.

Jenny was ecstatic for her friend, but afraid of what that might mean for her, so Clair hugged her tightly and said, “You need to stay and help Phil finish what he was sent out here to do. I HAVE to go back to the states and have our baby, but you need to be here to take care of Phil – especially in the bedroom.”

Both women cried, hugged, cried some more and then ran off to find the Chaplain. Apparently I was a stick of furniture and neither of my lovers thought to either ask, or inform me of my role in our relationship.

I kind of liked that.

The Base Chaplain was pretty cool for the nineteen-forties. When I explained that I was deeply in love and committed to both Clair and Jenny he smiled a sneaky smile and said, “You have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that. Your two ... Partners ... were here earlier and it was quite apparent that they have the same – let us say – understanding of the particulars of your relationship that you have.

“The ‘other’ girl would have been mortally hurt if you intended to become suddenly monogamous and cut her out of your life. It goes against our canons but wars tend to upset the status quo, so let’s get you two married, so I can find out how your whole ‘thing’ works.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.