Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 59

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 59 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Something about holding a woman in my arms again lulled me off to sleep. For several hours the hurricane raged without me. Truth be told, I was too tired to keep vigil and the sleep I got was the good kind.

When I awoke the next time, Ann Marie was still using me for a pillow but her eyes were open and she was watching me sleep. I know something about watching people sleep, because I loved to watch my loves sleep for hours at a time. I especially loved watching Colleen and more recently, Jennifer sleep. Their slumber ministered to me somehow.

Ann Marie was surprised but not in a bad way to find that I opened my eyes. Her smile was genuine and just a bit playful. Mr. Johnson chose that moment to remind us both that he was present. Ann Marie twitched when she felt the sudden expansion against her lower tummy.

There was nothing to do about waking up with an erection. It’s something men do all over the world. Ann Marie used to be married and was intimate enough to bear two children with her husband, so there was no doubt in my mind that she knew exactly what was waking up under the covers.

Me too...

Her smile changed as Mr. Johnson fully extended himself. There was just a hint of mischief in her eyes that culminated in her reaching down to see who had joined the party. Her touch was electric and I arched my back to increase her contact.

“I really want to be with you, James,” was the extent of her pillow talk.

Once she made her intentions clear, she followed up by slinking lower in the bed and capturing my erection in her mouth. To say that I was ready would have been a gross understatement. Since losing Jennifer and Stacy, I’d been a monk in the physical sense of the word. Not wanting to ruin our time together, I said, “Ann Marie, I haven’t been with anyone since my wife died. It’s been long enough that I might have no self-control.

“To be perfectly honest, I could come at any instant, but the good news is that I will have great recuperative powers because it’s been so long.” At my gentle urging she released Mr. Johnson from her hungry mouth and slid back up on top of me. We kissed for so long, it felt like we might just stay that way all day, but Ann Marie needed something more than a kiss and she guided my head down to where my tongue could do the most good and groaned as I took possession of her clitoris.

“Oh, my god ... Oh, my god ... Oh, my god...” was the extent of her vocabulary for the next forty-five minutes, or so. She came so often that her muscles began to cramp from the tension.

At some point one must seize the day and just as she crested from another oral orgasm, I rose up, slid home and set up an aggressive rhythm that had her arching her back off the bed to meet my every thrust. “Oh please ... oh please ... oh please...” she panted as I rode to the finish line and crossed it with a flourish, crushing my pubic bone against her clit as she roared into my mouth, trying to keep the noise down for the children’s’ sake.

Exhausted and gasping for air, we both fell onto our backs and tried to recover. For me it was the return to normalcy. I loved women and needed them in my life. For Ann Marie it was more of a check ride, to see if she was a desirable and sexy woman, after such a bad parting.

“You Are,” I said, forcefully.

“I am what,” she gasped back to me. Her hair was plastered against her forehead. She had that spaced out look women get after really great sex and she looked like she’d been dragged over an obstacle course against her will. ‘We really went at it,’ I decided, looking forward to trying again.

“You are an amazing woman and I loved making love with you. Thank you so much!”

Something about my words kick-started her libido all over again. Ann Marie grabbed my head and kissed me with fiery passion, rolled me onto my back and she mounted up and rode me to an outstanding finish, complete with squeals of joy, mixed with some very dirty words.

In the quiet afterglow, the only sound we made was our labored breathing. Ann Marie squirmed in tighter, squeezing out the air between us, and said, “I have never felt anything even close to that. You made me feel things I read about and never believed in. Thank you ... Thanks...”

Eventually she sat all the way up, with me still trapped inside her hot, wet, haven, and said, “What happens tomorrow ... after the storm? Do we just smile and go our separate ways?”

The sadness in her voice matched the way I felt contemplating parting from her. “I don’t want to go our separate ways,” I said it without thinking.

She shifted around to get more comfortable while we talked. “Let’s lie here and talk. I want to know more about you and I want to tell you things about me.” She put her finger to my lips, and said, “Me first. I told you about two sisters. I only had one. When I said things about my sister as if she were still alive, it was because we were two total strangers sitting in a cheesy restaurant, in a bad storm and I wanted to keep some things to myself.”

“I understand completely. A woman traveling alone with two small children needs to be on guard. The world is full of people who would take advantage of you and the girls.”

Ann Marie wanted to talk.

We talked.

For a long time we talked. Mostly Ann Marie talked because she needed to talk to someone who would listen. It was enjoyable to lie across the bed and let a naked woman handle Mr. Johnson while she talked about herself and all her adventures.

“My folks are out in California. That part is true. They are visiting my Aunt who had a stroke and needs help getting around. It was great timing, because the girls and I had the house to ourselves and I could run around naked, take long naps when the girls went down and generally take it easy for a change.

“When I think about you and me in this hotel suite, waiting for a hurricane to finally leave town, I can’t believe it is really me. I don’t let men pick me up and then fall into their beds. It just isn’t something I’ve ever done and you’ve turned out to be a good person. You could have been an axe murderer, cross dressing, rapist, but you’re good and kind. You listen when I talk, or you’ve got a talent for pretending and I feel safe.

“Feeling safe makes me kind of horny, as you’ve discovered. I like knowing there’s someone who will help if things turn awful. Like for those poor people back in Fort Lauderdale. I have no idea what we’ll go back to, but, thanks to you, we are safe and dry and I’m not trying to deal with two babies in diapers, inside a small car, during a hurricane.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.