Second Chance
Chapter 48

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 48 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The week flew by and it was time to head for Air Force One and a ride to the mountains. Jennifer and Stacy spent the flight huddled together, no doubt plotting against me. Seeing the two of them with their heads together and talking animatedly was just a bit arousing. Stacy was a bit taller and had larger breasts – I think. It was hard to tell for sure because she dressed to hide her shape.

Thinking about Stacy’s shape got me thinking about undressing Stacy with my teeth and discovering all of her special spots, then figuring out how to exploit them all for her pleasure. There was so little actual information available that it was mostly guesswork when trying to picture Stacy’s body. Once I started thinking about pleasuring Stacy, Mr. Johnson began to demand her attention.

That was definitely not on the menu during a flight on Air Force One.

Jennifer looked up as I was watching her emphatically making a point with Stacy and paused to give me her most loving smile. It melted my heart and I mouthed, “I love you,” across the space between us. Her answering smile got my blood pressure to kick it up a little higher and a lot hotter. We were going to explore the finer points of her erogenous zones for hours and hours and hours, tonight...

Exhaustion was going to feel so naughty before we settled down to sleep.

Stacy watched us both and the color rose into her cheeks, making me want to hear her thoughts on our coming tryst. Jennifer was obviously letting her know the ground rules for our night of ecstasy. Stacy seemed partly stunned and partly aroused as she contemplated Jennifer’s gift. As much as the husband in me hated thinking about opening our marriage to the inclusion of another partner, the guy in me wanted to plow that road and reap the harvest. It was distracting to say the least.

The activity around us became very busy as we arrived in Ashville, distracting me from the task of speculating about Stacy and looking forward to getting Jennifer naked. The motorcade whisked us to the cave house and everyone except the immediate staff and Stacy, were taken to a bed and breakfast that the Secret Service contracted for times such as this.

It felt good to jump in the shower and rinse away the cares of the day. I had just soaped my head when Jennifer finally stepped in and took the sponge from my hand, so she could gently wash my back and lower body. “Ummmmm...” I groaned as her hand grasped Mr. Johnson in a loving embrace and softly scrubbed him to an excited erection.

It was feeling so good that I nearly missed the obvious. Unless Jennifer grew a third hand sometime in the last ten minutes, Stacy had joined us under the shower spray. I opened my eyes and saw two smiling faces grinning at me through the mist. Jennifer looked positively edible. Her nipples stood out demanding serious attention and I quickly went to work to relive her of the built up arousal. She groaned, moaned and squirmed as my hands joined the party and parted her nether lips, to start down the road toward a climax. “I love you ... Thomas. I love you ... I love you...” she moaned over and over as the waves of pleasure broke over her.

As she experienced her first of many orgasms and finding her breath, Stacy watched as I expertly manipulated Jennifer’s body, Stacy continued to massage Mr. Johnson, bringing me very close to completion. She had no experience with my bedroom, or shower sex habits and would have pushed me over the edge had Jennifer’s muffled scream not distracted her from her appointed task.

Holding Jennifer very close while she finished what we’d started, allowed me to look over shoulder at Stacy’s naked form. I was right about her beasts. They were large enough to tempt any man, firm enough to stand on their own, and her nipples were positively gorgeous. I wanted to see the rest of her, but Jennifer was standing in the way.

Since she started this, I decided to take her all way to nirvana by turning her away from me just enough so that I could enter her soaked center. She shivered, garbled out my name and pushed back as I slid steadily to her cervix and began to rock us both in a slow, but terribly erotic dance. There was no way I was going to last and Jennifer realized it when Mr. Johnson swelled inside her and my strokes intensified in speed and strength.

Not wanting to miss anything, Jennifer slipped her hand down and roughly rubber her clit while I pounded into her. Our pace quickened as we arrived on the doorstep of release, together. Jennifer twisted enough to reach me, grabbed my head, stuck her tongue as far down my throat as possible and used my mouth to muffle her screams as she came. My explosion was right behind and we came together completely forgetting Stacy was holding on for dear life.

When we finally returned to earth and clear thinking, Jennifer let go of me, wrapped her arms around Stacy and kissed her like they’d been lovers since junior high. Stacy gave as good as Jennifer was giving and they rubbed their smooth, hairless, pubic mounds together finding enough friction to push Stacy over the edge. Her cries of release joined Jennifer’s as they found mutual satisfaction, giving me a great reason to recover quickly and join in. The closest vagina belonged to Stacy and since Jennifer insisted that I rock her world, I decided to do just that.

Stacy screamed when I lifted her closest leg, pulled her hard against me and entered her hot, wet, tunnel. Her cries of passion were partly dampened by the shower, but audible enough to push me to an even greater effort to please. Stacy clamped down on Mr. Johnson, gave off a wave of personal lubrication and squeezed me so hard that I came a second time, spilling so much semen that it shot backwards out of her and I could see the water catch it and run down her pelvis, onto her legs and flow off onto the shower floor like a tiny waterfall.

After two strong climaxes, I needed time to rejuvenate, but my two lovelies had another agenda. We toweled off, staggered to the big bed and both girls shoved me down onto my back and took their places. Jennifer settled over my mouth, while Stacy went to work on Mr. Johnson with a very talented mouth.

If she hadn’t had sex since two presidents ago, how come she was so good at oral sex? I needed to think about that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.