Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 38

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 38 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

We were escorted inside the house by the cave and my Secret Service people withdrew to give us privacy. Jennifer walked through the house, peeking inside each room as we passed, enjoying looking around. Her curiosity was punctuated by little exclamations. While she satisfied her feminine curiosity, I took Charger for a quick walk, accompanied by a group of agents, He was full of energy but anxious to get back and see what Jennifer was up to.

What Jennifer was up to was getting undressed, freshened up and propped up in the middle of my great big bed. When I saw her patiently waiting to be deflowered, my heart rate soared through the stratosphere and I’m sure I set the world record for shedding garments and joining a new lover. Since we were already naked, I scooped her up and carried her, kissing like fourteen year old, horny kids into my rainfall shower, quickly rinsing any sweat, oil, or detritus from our bodies, before drying her slowly to draw out the suspense, back to bed. Jennifer never took her eyes off of my face, like she was committing everything to memory, in case we were parted someday.

She could have saved herself the trouble.

There was no way was letting her go. The universe would have to kill me to make me leave this angel of happiness. She took my face between her hands and said, “Please take me – right now. I need you inside me and I know that this is how it’s supposed to happen.” Her arms urged me back into position, but I slid away to further prepare her with my mouth.

Jennifer was built for sex.

Her opening, framed by a light covering of soft, blond hair, opened into a roomy canal just begging for Mr. Johnson to make himself at home. I could look up inside and just make out her doorway, guarded by the original gates. Instead of forcing my way through, bludgeoning a path, I kissed, licked and nibbled until she crashed over the edge. While she was thrashing about I used two fingers to brush away her hymen, clearing the road for her first penetration, with a minimum of pain and discomfort. By the time she returned to earth, Jennifer had realized that she was technically no longer a virgin and couldn’t wait to see what that would mean in non-technical terms.

There was no hurry. To make it as perfect as I possibly could, I went to work with the gentlest tongue strokes I could manage, taking her farther, deeper, more urgently towards her mountaintop. When the next climax shook the bed, Jennifer screamed my name, jerked my head up towards her face and pulled me into position to enter her fully and quickly. As I slid home inside Jennifer, her eyes flew open and a keening wail tore from her lips. The sensation of her first penetration was apparently too much and about five minutes later she collapsed, out cold.

That gave me time to warm some water, pour a little rose scent into the bowl and gently sponge her from forehead to toenail. The sensuous massage slowly calmed her heartbeat as she returned to the land of the living. When her eyes fluttered open, she smiled like a five year old on Christmas morning. She was anxious to get on to the next part of the event.

Instead of resuming intercourse immediately, I kissed her lips, sucking her tongue and then gently nipped her nipples, right and then left, bringing her another jolt of unexpected pleasure. Waves of desire were coming off her body as I lined up to retake the ground we’d so recently broken. Jennifer surged her bottom off the bed to slot me deeper, quicker and harder.

As soon as we were comfortably joined Jennifer began to rise and fall hurrying me to meet her pace and grant her the relief she was seeking. Our lovemaking began to transform from gentle and loving to urgent and needy. Jennifer screamed my name over and over as we hit the highest point and hung there as I drove myself hard and fast into her depths. All at once, her rhythm broke and the panting screams ceased, as Jennifer drew all her energy into herself to handle the great orgasm that was just arriving and swept her senses away.

Even as a virgin, Jennifer knew how to take me further than anyone since Beth Ann. My climax was part explosion, part burning supernova, as I poured my entire body through the head of my penis, into her hot, boiling cauldron. As I came I wondered how one could possibly survive something to titanic. The pleasure nearly knocked me out. Jennifer recoiled as a fountain of her fluid shot between us, soaking the bed and both of our bodies.

“What just happened,” she panted as the evidence of our lovemaking drained like a tiny river from between her spread thighs.

“You,” I said, kissing her passionately, “just squirted us with your sexual fluids. It’s called squirting and very few women are capable of coming so hard that their body reacts so violently.”

She looked unconvinced, so I continued. “Maybe one out of five-hundred women can experience their climax so forcefully that their vagina squeezes around their lover so tightly that they eject their lubricating fluids from deep inside. You are truly unique as far as women go and I am so honored to have been here to experience it with you.

“Thank you, Jennifer. You are an amazing lover. How did you get to be so good at this, having never done it before???

“I love you so much and this makes it all even better.”

Her smile was more ironic than passionate. “That all may be just wonderful, but this bed is a MESS! We are definitely changing the sheets, or sleeping in another room.”

I guess she was staying.

Our laughter filled the house and we made love once more, on top of the covers, before slinking off to another shower and a dry bed in the guest room, where we caved in and slept for almost ten hours.

The morning brought a couple of hours of briefings and phone calls. Being Vice President comes with never really having an actual day off. Once the official business was done, I crawled back in behind Jennifer and spooned her until she was awake and able to tell me how sore she was on the morning after. Once she was coherent enough to remember that we traveled previously uncharted territory the night before, she gingerly reached down to see how thing were doing.

When her fingers came in contact with her abused opening, she grimaced in preparation for the stinging sensation sure to follow. Instead of a frown and moan of pain, she looked surprised, then shocked and then very happy. “It doesn’t hurt,” she bubbled enthusiastically. “Every one of my friends AND my mother always the morning after the first time is always hard to take, because your boyfriend can’t wait to get inside you again and your vagina is so sore from your hymen being broken that it hurts like anything.

“But it doesn’t hurt at all...”

Thank you universe, wherever you are...

Breakfast was quickly arranged and over, so that we could shower off and get sweaty all over again. It was a weird Christmas weekend, because that kept happening. We would get all cleaned up, just so we could get grimy as fast as possible. We continued this cycle until, out of nowhere; Jennifer shot up in bed and exclaimed, “I might be pregnant!”

She looked positively terrified, so I calmly asked, “Why do you think you might be pregnant?”

Her face was full of ear when she said, “Thomas, I knew we were going to make love when you invited me out on the big boat. The thing is, I never took any precautions. I’ve never needed to take any precautions, because I’ve never been with any one before. I’ve never been touched by anyone before, except for all the doctors that treated me over the years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.