Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 11

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Angela met me as I pulled up in front of her condo. It took me a very long day to reach River Falls, but I couldn’t wait to hold her in my arms when she came running down the sidewalk and launched herself at me.

How DID we recognize each other in other bodies??

The universe does what the universe wishes, I suppose.

In her new body she was very ... ordinary. It would be hard for a witness to describe her to a crime sketch artist because there is so little that is memorable about her face. It was almost featureless, even though her smile was so bright it could light the entire room. Angela’s figure was average, not great, but not bad. Her breasts were far larger than the ones she had as Angela, and when she pressed them hard against me, she instantly knew that Mr. Johnson recognized her and stood up to salute.

What should I tell you about that night...

Sweat.

We had shed a lot of sweat by the time we passed out and slept. Angela (Evelyn) was as exhausted as I was by the time we satisfied ourselves that we still knew how to please each other, even in new bodies. Angela’s clitoris was huge. I could wrap my lips around it and pulse it in and out from between my lips until her personal lubrication threatened to drown me. She definitely had something special between those lips, and I spent at least an hour familiarizing myself with all the new ways to make her scream.

When she couldn’t take another lick, I slid home and she instantly came with another rush of juice that soaked the bed clothes. Angela was going to have to get used to being called Angela, because each time I called her name in ecstasy, I shouted the only name I knew her by... “ANGELA ... Angela ... angela...”

Some things are just what they are.

“Why are you here. I mean. Why are you still alive in this body?” She’d asked me that after I explained about Benjamin and how the universe gave me the gift of revenge. While I shared the truth about my motives, keeping the gory details to myself, she sat silently, drinking in each word, tone, and facial expression. Angela had the gift of listening with her entire body. It was more art than science, but she took that art to another level when she let me talk about Benjamin and how we met our end together.

Why AM I here?

I asked myself that question during each of my lives and never come close to an intelligent answer. If you pressed me hard, I would admit that the universe picked me to solve problems, and moved me around to suit the agenda, but that didn’t really cover it. It just explained it.

Angela and I cooperated to save millions together, including the President. And now we were reunited with absolutely no idea what we were supposed to be doing. Granted, we were together, in other bodies. When those people died, the universe chose to bring us together once more, so it was likely that we might have been chosen to once more do the bidding of a rather hard hearted universe. “Maybe when I killed those bastards it was for me, and not for the universe. Maybe you and I have an appointment with another catastrophe.

“But ... maybe we are here to rest and love each other. It could be a temporary gift provided by a grateful universe.

“And maybe I’m not even close.”

We chose to accept the latter instead of wrestling with things far too far above our pay grade.

In the end, the universe does what the universe does.

Period.

Exclamation point.

So.

Angela – or Evelyn, if you will – and me, spent twenty-four exhausting hours trying out everything our new bodies could do. Angela claimed that she refrained from sex after arriving in hopes of reuniting with me and picking up where we left off. That is exactly what we’d done since I pulled up to her condo complex. We were getting quite good at the whole getting reacquainted thing by the time hunger, thirst, and deep muscle exhaustion forced us to stop.

If screaming my name at the top of her lungs was any indication, Angela wasn’t having any trouble with her new lungs and Mr. Johnson was doing just fine at providing stimulation, occasional lubrication, and general, all-around DEEP tissue massage.

The things we do for our lovers...

I do hope the neighbors were either on an extended shopping expedition, or deaf.

One of those...

... for sure.

Lacking that, I do hope the condos were soundproofed, and that there were no small children, or spinster aunts living on the other side of the fire wall.

However...

It might be quite educational to try explaining the definition of some of the things that Angela shouted at the most inappropriate times, to any youngster living on the other side of her bedroom wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.