Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 8

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Janet’s suite was on the second floor, and took up about four thousand square feet. It was beautifully decorated, beautifully kept, and completely organized. The neatness and careful presentation made me realize that Janet intended to bring me up there all day, and got the place ready to impress.

At the center of the bedchamber was a super king sized bed, all ready for a tumble, and Janet started toward it, while unbuttoning her blouse. I stopped her with another mind searing kiss, and finished disrobing her myself.

Janet’s body was wasted.

It physically hurt me to see the ravages of her illness on her naked torso and hips. There was very little tone, and lots of evidence of distress all over her body, which caused me to think sex might be painful for her. Rather than rush anything, I waltzed her to her big, brightly lit bathroom, and maneuvered us into the shower. As fast as I could I undressed her. Janet sucked in a breath when she saw Mr. Johnson at full length staring straight up at her. Clearly she expected it to hurt, also.

Bathing before sex is such a sweet way to break the ice, and I gently ran my hands all over her nakedness. Janet preened as I cupped her breasts and softly tweaked each nipple. Even with a wasted body, her breasts were clearly sensitive, so I took an inordinate amount of time suckling each nipple, and the sensitive places just below. Janet groaned and pressed my head tighter, seeking more sensation, quicker, and I complied, gently nipping each nipple to a chorus of ahhhs.

The time I spent playing with her nipples was not lost as far as the rest of her body. When my fingers found her sex, and slid inside. Janet squirmed and shimmied to get more of my hand inside her. She was ready.

After I was satisfied that I had taken her high enough, I dried her with a fluffy bath towel, picked her up in my arms, and carried her to the massive bed, gently setting her in the middle. Not losing any momentum seemed important, so I followed her body onto the bed, and placed my mouth at her core, sucking the surprisingly erect clitoris between my lips. Janet panted as I led her to her first orgasm of the night and gave her no respite before taking her even higher with her second.

Coming twice so fast was as much a shock as it was a pleasure for Janet, because she squealed when the second, bigger one took her over the edge and panted out that she had never been multi-orgasmic, and didn’t understand what I was doing to her. That was good for my ego, so I found her “G” spot and sent her to the Promised Land without delay.

Big mistake...

Janet came so hard that she passed out from the intensity combined with the sudden exertion. She was not in any shape to continue when she came around. I stayed with her, cuddling and kissing her, as she slipped in and out of consciousness. When she was finally all back, we made short work of my need to come.

When I let myself out of her suite, Janet was softly snoring, and wrapped in her blankets like a three year old.

Oh, well...

Some days you are just TOO GOOD.

However...

Andrea was waiting in my suite, propped up on a bunch of pillows, naked and ready for anything, so I took my pleasure in her wonderful, lithe and willing body, causing her to squeal, scratch my back, buck like a bronco, and come like a house fire.

Andrea LOVED good, hard, sweaty, sex, and we had lots of it. I came twice before Mr. Johnson demanded a respite, and Andrea said she was grateful for the cessation of intercourse. “Honestly, Carl. You are like a drug and a machine. How does any man have sex for an hour and a half nonstop? I thought my husband had good stamina, but you are in a universe all your own. I know I will not be able to walk straight when I leave here, but it’s worth every ache and pain to have what you just gave me.

“Don’t ever lose your passion for this. You are amazing, and I know I’ll want you for the rest of my life...”

She looked suddenly troubled, “That’s not really healthy, but it’s how I feel, Carl. You’ve done something to change me into a wild, sex fiend and I love it.” Her smile stayed with me as I drifted off to sleep unaware that Penny was watching our every thrust from the other room.

Lilly woke us in the morning. Yesterday it was Donna. Today it was Lilly. She was bright, cheerful, and just a bit more wide-eyed than Donna. When Andrea raised her head from under the pillows, Lilly gasped, turned bright red, and said, “Doctor Jane is here and says she needs you and Carl, right away.”

Andrea waved her away and snuggled tightly against me, trying to find sleep once more. I knew it was pointless. Once you are awakened that way, dropping back off to sleep is almost impossible, but I was content to let Andrea try to fool herself for little while.

In the meantime I enjoyed looking at her face and neck, since that was all that was exposed. Andrea had a flawless shape that belied her age much like the one Jane Seymour had for so many years. Her body was perfect for lovemaking and wake up sex seemed like such a wonderful idea that I gently ran my hand down her side, across her abdomen and towards the holy grail of womanhood, hidden by her lush pubic hair. Andrea groaned, grabbed my hand to remove it, then thought better of the idea, and crushed my fingers into her quickly responding cavern. That led to unbridled sex, as we grunted, groaned and squeaked our way to morning climaxes that brought us fully awake, even if we ended up exhausted.

Andrea looked at me through bloodshot eyes, with sweat drenched hair plastered across her face, and said, “I have never ... NEVER ... Not once ... Ever let a man see me - much less have me - when I was in such disarray. Carl, I never let anyone see me before I’ve had a chance put myself together, shower, and look presentable. Then you come along and barely touch me, and I’m flat on my back, begging for more, with hair flying, sweat running, and all of that before I’ve brushed my teeth, combed my hair, or washed.

“What is it about you???” She didn’t expect an answer, so when I touched her closest nipple with my teeth, it was easy to transition from talking to full contact sex in matter of seconds. The second time was just as good and when Andrea started to say so, she broke down in tears. “I just can’t get enough ... You could demand that I get naked and do it with you in the middle of Main Street and as long as I knew I was going to come, I’d do it. That’s just not healthy.” My smile disarmed her long enough for us to rise, shower, and find our way down to meet with Jane.

She was bright, cheerful, and nearly bouncing with energy. Jane faced us as we joined her, Cassandra, and Janet in Andrea’s sitting room located just off her study. It was a room I’d been in and found to be quite comfortable. The lush furniture and soft accents combined to make for a very calming experience, and I sank into the sofa and waited for the newest news.

We didn’t have to wait for long because Jane was as anxious to share her news as we were to hear it. “Well ... I can tell you that sometime after being with Carl yesterday I was healed of all my symptoms. They just went away!” She was ebullient. It was in her every word and facial expression.

“I woke up this morning and couldn’t wait to find out if I felt any better, but never imagined how good I’d feel. Andrea! I know exactly what you meant when you said that you wanted to be with Carl again and again. I can’t wait! He made me feel so good just by making love to me that I can’t wait to do it again.”

She turned to me and spoke as if we were the only two in the room. “I think I found a footnote that helps explain what is going on, Carl, because your emission is... ‘special.’ My body ... really ... all of our bodies seem to respond in ways that are well outside of our experience. The effects of sharing your essence is so important to our survival that one physician suggested that his patients, when facing the same phenomenon, had what he called, ‘extreme emotional responses.’ That really meant, in arcane terms, that they came like a house afire, but it wasn’t acceptable to graphically discuss a woman’s sexual responses in eighteen-seventy one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.