Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 7

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Benjamin sat beside me while Jane shared her news. He seemed to be content to remain as close to me as possible, but not in a frightened way. His coat was sleek and seemed to beg my hands to rub and soothe him. When I would, he'd turn his head and watch me with what I decided was devotion. He knew I'd saved him, apparently, and that was good enough. We were going to be friends forever.

Cassandra, Janet, and Andrea slipped out of the examining room, and Jane gave me a frank stare, saying, "Do you want to take me upstairs, or should we do it here on the exam table?" The smile in her eyes assured me that she was joking, but the heat behind the gaze told me she that inside she was smoking.

"Let's go to my room," was all I said. Something told me that Andrea's staff would have straightened up, changed the sheets, and tidied up the mess that Cassandra and I left, and there would be no risk of having to apologize for the disarray that resulted from Cassandra's neediness last night. Jane smiled brilliantly presumably at the thought of having her way with me, and the trip upstairs was ripe with excitement.

I let Jane go ahead of me and enjoyed the undulation of her bottom as she climbed the stairs. She knew exactly what I was looking at, and smiled over her shoulder as she turned at the first landing. My return look said it all.

As bottoms go, Jane was a solid eight. Her butt stopped just short of bubble, but had that perfect curvature that makes you want to take a taste and see what there was to see. I loved the outfit she chose to take off for me. That was how I looked at her ensemble. She chose each piece of her outfit knowing full well she intended to remove each garment for me, one at a time. It was almost a pageant in her eyes, I'd bet.

When I showed her into my suite of rooms, Jane turned to face me so suddenly that we nose to nose without warning. I knew she wanted me and rather than draw it out, I kissed her like a lover, not a novice.

Jane sucked her breath in when my lips closed on hers, and although she stiffened for just a moment, she deliberately relaxed her lips to allow my tongue to gain entry. Her lips tasted like strawberry, and her hair smelled like lilacs. The combination was like an aphrodisiac, and I was stiff as a board, ready to go the distance with this wondrous creature. The heat of our kiss raised her nipples to a higher, harder plain, and Jane roughly rubbed her chest against mine, to make sure I enjoyed her arousal.

It was becoming apparent that Jane spent serious time outlining her campaign to bed me, because she stepped back and dramatically released the pins holding her hair back, letting it sweep across her face, then flick back with just a twitch of her head. The effect was spectacular, and Jane smiled at my increased interest.

Enjoying putting on a show, Jane gently flipped her sandals away, and in the same motion, began unbuttoning her summer blouse. The sky blue garment seemed to melt off of her body under Jane's erotic striptease. I was entranced as she dropped both arms to let the blouse slide free and float to the floor, where it puddled and awaited the rest of her garments.

Jane wore a sheer bra that hugged her breasts gently. When she released the front closure, and allowed gravity to play a part in her pageant, I finally saw those perky nipples that demanded my intense inspection. Rather than keep the lady waiting, I closed the distance between us and took her left nipple gently between my teeth, and nipped her just hard enough to elicit a strangled moan.

Aroused and ready, Jane literally began to shake as I pleasured her left breast and nipple, ignoring the right one for the moment. Her right hand came up and pinched that unattended nipple, twisting and pulling hard, as my teeth tortured her left one. The combination was almost too much, and Jane pushed me away to finish stripping. As her skirt dropped from her hips, Jane was done tantalizing me, and needed to get down to business, because her panties flew across the room, coming to rest on a wing back chair, leaving her naked, panting with need, and dripping in anticipation of our joining.

To properly pay homage to her Venus mound, I knelt and took her clitoris into my mouth, teasing the nubbin, while sucking the organ between my closed lips. The combined assault pushed Jane into an unexpected climax, and when it crashed over her, she lost the will to stand and collapsed over my head and back, shaking, moaning, and quaking in the throes of ecstasy. Her fluid coursed from her nether lips, soaking my face and shirt. The fragrance was incredible, and I lapped at her well while she continued to experience spikes of pleasure, as her orgasm played out. Just to be evil, I slid two fingers inside and found her G spot, bringing her to another, higher plane of pleasure.

Jane was wilted like day old lettuce when I gently laid her across my bed. Her hair and face were sweaty, and her body glowed with a sheen of perspiration from her exertions. Even as she collapsed, I was just beginning. When she felt Mr. Johnson slide easily inside her, Jane's eyes flew open and she would have protested but her second climax interrupted that thought. The rhythm I set up kept her coming for way too long, and she eventually caved in and stopped responding. That was when I breeched her cervix, and allowed myself to come.

Jane was full of my spend when she came back to her senses, and could feel my renewed erection patiently waiting for instruction. Her face showed her shock at finding herself full of semen, but with a fully penis still ready for action. What she said was, "I have never ... not even once ... did I imagine anything that wonderful ... Carl? Where did all this come from? How did a fourteen year old orphan learn to give this kind of pleasure?? How did you know what to do to me? I didn't give you any encouragement ... You just played me like a violin ... I never knew ... Carl, I never knew..."

She could feel the fluid inside her moving about as she shifted, and clasped her hand around my penis, trying to make sure nothing escaped. She was after my fluid, not my love, after all. I laughed when Jane shifted herself to lift her hips, raising her bottom up so that my spend was trapped inside her, and resumed probing her hot, wet, depths. As I picked up speed, Jane tossed her head back and went with it, anxious to see where this took her, and I translated her actions to mean I was free to go wherever I wished.

So I did.

It took hours to fully satisfy Mr. Johnson, and when we called a halt to our morning festivities, it was early afternoon, and Jane was unconscious, have succumbed to too many trips up Orgasm Mountain. Benjamin needed attention, and Jane was not going to be available for either frank conversation or physical activity for a couple of hours, so my big boy and I went for a walk.

As we walked off the front porch, Penny fell in beside us. I had temporarily forgotten about her, but she apparently remembered me, because it seemed like Ben and I wouldn't be taking any unaccompanied trips without protection. When she hopped down off the porch to join us, I noticed she was packing. The sidearm was tidy, but I saw it when her blouse floated as she hopped down three steps at once. Clearly there was something here to fear. I was determined to find out what that was.

We walked silently out to the lake, and then beyond, just to see whatever was out there to see. Truthfully, after the pretty, little, lake, what there was to see wasn't all that much, so I headed us back towards the lake, and the comfortable hammock waiting for some weary traveler. Penny simply followed. She didn't try to guide me towards, or away from anywhere, but seemed content to stay nearby. Benjamin loved the outdoors, and I loved watching him run around marking all the new territory.

When I was settled in the hammock with Benjamin settled beside me, I turned to Penny. "What is going on, and why are you armed? How come there are armed drivers, bodyguards, and this feeling that Andrea and the girls are in danger?

Silence...

It took some patience on my part, but I didn't flinch. It was in m interests to remain mute and wait her out. If Penny thought I would cave in, she was wrong. No matter how long it took, I was going to win this staring contest and find out why there was so much security surrounding the Waters family.

After a good five minutes, Penny shifted her feet, sat down on the far end of the hammock, and said, "Mrs. Waters is rather ... direct about her wishes, and she gave me specific orders to tell you this – The Waters family isn't just wealthy, Carl. They are mega wealthy. We used to refer to people like Andrea Waters as, 'zillionaires' when I was a kid.

"She could buy any number of small countries out of her cash accounts, without having to sell off much of anything. Think about that ... the kind of wealth we are talking about is astronomical, and there have been several attempts to kidnap one of the girls for ransom. Luckily the guards were quick and rather deliberate in their response, so no harm came either time, but Andrea Waters is emphatic about protecting her family, and that includes you, now." Penny stopped there and let me absorb the news she'd shared.

I needed to figure out how to be part of the security plan without outing myself, so I said, "Penny, I am extremely well trained in the use of handguns and rifles, as well as shotguns. I am also pretty well trained in hand to hand fighting. You need to talk to whomever is in charge of Andrea's security detail and get them to test my skills to prove it, then I want a Glock of my own and a safe place to practice shooting, along with someone to work out with to keep my hand to hand skills sharp. If some punk is coming to hurt her, or her daughters and granddaughters, and they come while I am nearby, they are going to be so surprised at how I respond."

Rather than argue about it, I said, "Penny, give me your handgun."

I got the thousand yard stare, but stood my ground until she lifted her Smith and Wesson clear of the holster and handed it over. I broke it open, ejected the magazine, checked to be certain it was fully loaded, flicked off the safety, motioned for Penny to cover her ears and fired it at a tree close enough that even my lousy aim wouldn't miss. Then I tracked the gun from right to left, and fired at intervals, kicking up stones I picked out as I went.

The gun was empty when I broke it back open, ejected the spent magazine, and handed it back by the butt. Penny smiled, even as her eyes opened in fear. Looking behind us I saw what appeared to be the entire household staff running towards us with drawn guns. Penny waved her arms frantically, shouting, "It's OK. Carl knows how to handle a gun, and just showed me some great marksmanship. He's a natural shooter, and claims to know how to use his hands and fists just as well..." She would have continued but the first of the Calvary arrived and I was soon surrounded with gun toting hard cases, and other assorted employees of Andrea Waters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.