Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 28

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 28 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

That broke the ice, and she settled down to fill me in on all the things she knew, thought, and thought she knew about me, the shootings, and what it all meant.

"Mother and Daddy said you came out of nowhere with a metal folding chair, and slung it around like it was a club, hurting those guys who tried to kill them. After you got shot, Daddy ran over and caught you before you fell down ... I saw him catch you when you started to go down. He said he tried to tell you he had called for help, but you were too hurt to hear or speak.

"Leah – my daughter – she's just a year old and I ran to help Mommy and Daddy, but the bodyguards were all over them and you. I knelt down to thank you for saving my parents, but you couldn't hear me either. Mommy made me get up so the ambulance people could take care of you.

"It was the scariest thing I ever saw. We were having such a good day. The faire was wonderful, Leah was being good as gold, and Mom and Dad were enjoying themselves for a change. Then those awful people came after them."

She looked at me for long time, and then continued. "I turned just as you ran past, trying to figure out what you were doing with that chair, and then I saw those three people with their guns out and started to yell for Daddy to grab Mom and get away from them. But before I could yell, you hit the one closest to Dad with that chair. He just dropped like he was dead or something.

Daddy said you hit him in the throat and he couldn't breathe, which is why he didn't try to shoot us.

"When you hit the second one, it looked like he was going to fly to the moon. You hit him so hard! Then the other one started shooting at you, and you chased after him with your chair, using it like a shield, and hit him over and over again to keep him away from Mommy and Dad. If Roger had taken any longer to come and help you, I think the third one would have killed you."

She stopped and thought about what she'd just said. "I saw you get shot. It scared me so bad, but I knew I had to get Leah away from those people, and I turned away to run when I heard the other shots. He was shooting only at you, and I could see you jerk when you got hit. The blood flew up in the air, and I thought you were dead.

"It was so scary that I forgot to run away. The bodyguards were all over Dad and Mom, trying to keep them safe, and no one was helping you, so I held onto Leah and got down beside you to see if I could help..."

Her smile had slipped, and the fear was back in her eyes, as if it all happened ten minutes ago, not five days.

"It's Ok," I said softly. "You were very brave to come and help me like that."

Miranda smiled like I handed her the keys to Fort Knox, and her smile banished the sadness that had crept into her voice and eyes. We stared at each other for some time, enjoying the moment. Miranda would never win any beauty contests, but her smile could win my heart if I wasn't careful.

It took Miranda almost all afternoon to tell me everything we 'talked' about while I was unconscious. She was having a blast recalling all of our one-sided conversations, to catch me up. Since I had nowhere to go and nothing to do, it was a day well spent.

"Daddy said you lived in a converted hotel room near the airport, and that you work there taking care of the planes. It sounded kind of lonely. When I said that, Mom suggested that Daddy ask you if you would like to move into our guest house, at least until you get all healed up and can work again.

"Please say you will. Daddy loves the idea. He said that you were so brave protecting us, and that's the least we can do for you." Her childlike excitement balanced against her womanly curves was a treat. I enjoyed watching the animated expressions and general body language so much, I found I had agreed without realizing it.

Two days after I regained consciousness I received two sets of visitors.

"David, you look terrible! What did they do to you?"

"Well hello Roberta. Hey Fran. I am so glad to see you both. How did you find out I was here?"

"My bosses heard from the CIA handlers that you were injured, and a visit might perk you up, so here we are."

She looked very pleased with herself. Fran was just as excited and finally pushed Roberta slightly to the side so she could kiss me. That was such a good idea that I elongated the kissing and then reenacted it with Roberta.

The late afternoon sun filtering in around the partially open blind disguised the hospital pallor of my skin, at least enough to keep them from becoming frightened for my health. Roberta pulled up chairs, and they settled in for a visit.

"We've been working our little bottoms off," Roberta began. "After being out of the loop for a few weeks, there was so much to do to get current and figure out what to make of all of the new information that came from your exploits. Some of the survivors really wanted to talk. And boy did they say a lot of interesting stuff."

Fran held my hand and put a stop to shop talk. "Let's hear about you, David. How did you come to be in such awful looking shape?" She wasn't fooled by the limited light one bit.

"Three crazies decided to try and either kill or kidnap a very wealthy family – mother, father, daughter, and granddaughter. I happened to be nearby and took exception to their plans. When I made them give it up, they decided to kill me instead.

"It didn't work, but they got awfully close." I explained my injuries and expected recovery time, and they made all the expected noises in sympathy. We had a wonderful visit including dinner, when Roberta got on her phone and ordered steaks delivered with all the trimmings.

"How long are you in town? There isn't much here, but I can let you use my awful efficiency apartment if you need a bed tonight." We were finished eating, and they looked restless.

Fran and Roberta frowned when I offered my little apartment. "We are here for the evening. DHS let me use one of their little jets to come cheer you up, but we both have to be back at work tomorrow. Fran has a trial that is on hold for the day so she could come with me, and I am processing reams of data off of your shootout at the cabin."

Fran touched my face, and said, "You need to learn to stop being the world's biggest hero, David. Your body is damaged beyond belief, but you don't' ever hesitate. No matter what happens, you are in the front, taking on anyone and everyone that comes along. One day you will go out and never wake up. Please be careful..." She kissed me lovingly and stepped back so Roberta could do the same.

"Will you come back?" I asked, suddenly sad. Roberta gave me a look full of regret, and said,

"Maybe. If things work out, we'll try." And then they were gone.

Something about the way they left me made me think that they were saying goodbye for more than just a little while. I wondered if Worthington had asked them to cut ties to me, so I would be more useful to his project out here. That thought did not make me happy.

I was still brooding an hour later when Columba Maines walked in all alone, which was highly unusual. She was dressed like she had just come from the gym, and she looked gorgeous and smelled wonderful. When she saw that I was awake, she smiled, sat down, and said, "I hate to have to have this conversation with you while you are trying to recover, but my daughter is head over heels in love with you."

I waited, not sure how someone is supposed to respond to that type of statement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.