Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 26

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 26 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I was schooled for days in the details of their lives. Miranda Maines and her parents, Joseph and Columba, were enigmas. Joseph founded a very unique company that developed various kinds of optical equipment that was greatly desired by the Department of Defense, and some other alphabet agencies of the federal branch. He made his fortune before he turned forty, and never stopped seeking the next great breakthrough in his field of endeavor.

Columba met Joseph when he was a seventeen year old doctoral student at MIT, and their chemistry quickly made them inseparable. When Columba's parents finally realized they would lose their daughter unless they accepted her beau, they changed their behavior and became Joseph's greatest cheerleaders.

It didn't hurt that the US government was paying Joseph over forty-five thousand dollars a month to continue to provide them with copies of his research, while completed his double doctorate. Starting out married life without money worries can really bring a girl's parents around.

They were married on Joseph's eighteenth birthday, and just after he received his double doctorates. They made their first home in Silicon Valley, but quickly tired of the California lifestyle, and sought quieter, more bucolic environs to raise their only child, Miranda.

The company grew at an average of four-hundred percent a year, and long before Miranda was ready to start school, their fortune was too great to take such a chance, so Miranda was taught by the finest tutors, musicians, and artists, at home. From the beginning, Columba was determined to give Miranda as close to a normal childhood as possible and literally imported busloads of children to attend pool parties, mini-circuses, and every other form of kid friendly entertainment possible.

As she matured, Miranda developed a highly advanced sexual curiosity, and was often caught peeking as her parents made love. Her curiosity graduated to hands on practicums before her tenth birthday party, where her outraged mother found her daughter literally undressing two boys and a little girl in one of the cabana rooms. Columba was pleased that she put a stop to the exploration well before any form of penetration took place, but that was exactly where their playtime was heading when she opened the cabana door and looked in.

As sexual as Miranda was, it was also inevitable that she come up pregnant long before she found a husband, and Joseph simply accepted the addition to their family, and promised Miranda and an amazed Columba that he would love her child as deeply as he loved Miranda and her mommy. That changed the family dynamic, and Columba stopped trying to helicopter Miranda's life.

My CIA tutors were pleased to move from Maines family history to the physical preparation of their newest, although temporary, agent. They drove me like drill sergeants, morning until night, and I felt my body grow and change with their intense regimen. When I finished a mile run in under six minutes I was amazed. When I passed the mile post in under five, I kept going and finished the second mile in almost the same time. My wounds had healed and my psyche was as good as could be expected, but I craved sensual touch, and was repeatedly denied any chance to get out and find some.

Eventually something had to give, and I was it.

"You HAVE to let me off the leash, or I am going to go postal," I said to Reginald Q. Worthington, when he deigned to make a call upon me to see how I was progressing. "I am not a monk, nor am I a prisoner, so deal with it." I was done asking, it was time to tell.

Roberta and Fran showed up the next day, and we spent two days alone, behind locked doors and closed blinds.

It was sublime.

Fran was headed back to court, and Roberta was being elevated two pay grades, but left in the same office so she and Fran could stay together. Something told me our higher ups wondered long and hard about our lifestyle choices, but it certainly worked for us.

It was during those two days, and only after Roberta defeated every kind of listening device known to the agency, that I discovered that Roberta loved to be spanked. She had a highly developed sense of submission, and loved to have Fran "make" her do things she wouldn't normally do.

I got to watch their unusual sexual play in action a couple of times – the first time by accident – and very gently asked if I would like to join in after the second time.

Roberta looked at me and with great trepidation asked, "You saw how Fran and I roll, David. Would you like to take a run at dominating me for a little while?" Fran gasped when Roberta asked me to take over her traditional role in their relationship, but the sneaky smile that replaced her look of shock told me all I needed to know about the new wetness between her legs.

I picked up my cues from the subtle ways Roberta and Fran reacted to each of my actions. When I told Roberta to clean Mr. Johnson, after I removed him from Fran, she started to walk across the bedroom to me, but I held up my hand, and said, "Did I say you could walk over here?" And she immediately knelt and crawled to my feet, and cleaned me with gusto, bringing Mr. Johnson back to full strength.

I turned to Fran and asked, "Do you give her bottom a good spanking before you use the strap on in her rear?" Roberta squealed and dropped onto her face, shoving her bottom up in the air for my attention.

Fran looked surprised that I picked up on that part of their love play so quickly, and said, "She does look like she needs a good over the knee spanking, followed by a hard reaming. Why don't you get started and I will prepare some things for later?" She left us and Roberta couldn't keep the smile off her face.

I sat back on the chair and pointed to my lap. Roberta crawled up and draped herself across my knees, bowed her head, and in a little girl's voice, said, "I know I've been very bad, Daddy. Please give me a good, hard spanking, now." Then she shocked the crap out of me, when she reached back and used both hands to spread her cheeks, so I could see her greedy opening, and the wetness that flowed so freely.

Whack ... Whack ... Whack ... Whack ... Whack ... I spanked her but not very hard. When she squealed too much, I slid my thumb into her butt, and held her still. When she tried to move around to capture Mr. Johnson, I slapped her right on the clitoris, and she went off like a roman candle. Fran heard Roberta howl and ran to see what I was doing to her.

Seeing her lover in the throes of orgasm got her motor running and she knelt very close to Roberta's face and said, "Eat me out, and you better make me come, or I will beat your bottom black and blue." Roberta went to town and soon Fran's howl joined Roberta's and they reached their peak together.

When Fran had had enough she ordered Roberta to go into the bathroom and 'prepare herself.' I had no idea at first, and then it dawned on me that rectal play must be part of their routine. Sure enough, Fran hopped up when Roberta announced she was ready, and motioned for me to follow. In the bathroom Roberta was cleaned thoroughly, inside and out, so that she was properly sanitized for the next phase of their lovemaking.

Roberta was ordered to 'assume the position, ' and jumped to kneel on a hassock, with her head lower than her torso, holding her bottom wide open, again, for Fran. The first toy introduced into Roberta's yielding rectum, was a very slender vibrator that got her motor running so quickly that she had trouble remaining still, and in position. Fran slapped her cheeks very hard and ordered her to 'do better.'

Roberta quivered but remained still as Fran replaced the tiny vibrator with a much larger one that included a rotating head which drove her wild. Fran repeatedly punished Roberta's behind to no avail, as climax after climax assaulted her defenseless body. Roberta cried, squealed, huffed, puffed, and groaned as Fran seemed to know every one of her secret triggers, and pushed them all unmercifully.

Fran pulled the big vibrator out, causing Roberta to jump, and squeal, then replaced that sensation with her mouth, tonguing Roberta to a totally different type of climax, before looking at me and gesturing to Roberta's tormented anus. No to be ignored, Mr. Johnson demanded a turn and I and entered Roberta without warning, triggering her biggest climax, and giving Fran a chance to get in position for some fun of her own.

When they both finished, I was the only one without full satisfaction, and they double teamed me until I came all over their faces.

It was a very pleasant afternoon.

Exhausted but not sleepy, we talked for hours. Roberta and Fran apparently longed for a man to enter into their playful S & M games, and when Roberta decided to give me a try, Fran was all for it. "We don't usually get so wild when we ... do this..." Fran said by way of explanation. "You behaved perfectly, and we both felt we could trust you not to hurt us, or go too far beyond our comfort zones. That's a very real concern for people like us."

Roberta sleepily smiled, and said, "I loved it that we let all of our barriers down, and give you full control. You have no idea what you gave us. Fran never experiences multi orgasms. She is the queen of one-and-done, and you had her stringing them together like it was an everyday occurrence."

Fran touched Roberta lovingly, and said, "We were lovers for a long time, and one night Roberta lays across my lap, in bed, and says, "Spank my bottom, Mommy. I've been very bad." It took a few seconds for what she said to register, but then I decided, 'why not, ' and gave her a hard slap on her rear. Roberta jumped, squealed, and came?!?!?!? It was like a whole new world opened up for us, before our eyes, that night.

"It took some time, but we experimented and bought this and that, until we found the toys that brought us off the best, and allowed us to fully experiment with discipline. Roberta has a submissive streak, but it only shows itself when we're alone in the bedroom. That's why it was such a surprise when she invited you to join in. We just don't show that side of our relationship." Fran was smiling, even as she tried to be totally serious about their sex life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.