Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 5

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Traveling without a firm schedule makes one lazy. I decided that I was lazy and enjoyed the idea of my laziness by lying in bed, listening to the motel wake up and get going. Cindi's letters were a source of inspiration to me, and I couldn't wait to see the Arches, drive on to tonight's destination, and read another one.

The Arches National Park is a wonder all in itself. The Rangers are a blast, and the scenery is amazing. I don't climb rocks, and I don't drive four wheel drive jeeps up a rock face until they turn upside down, so the quiet ride and Ranger led tour was just my speed. At ten dollars it was the cheapest all day entertainment on earth, and I loved it.

The day was mostly gone before I exited the park and headed from Moab north to Seventy, and west to US 191, which goes north to Price, Utah, and then Provo. I was never going to make it to Provo, so I headed for Price and used my GPS to find and advance book a motel room at the Super Eight, just in case things got crowded.

They didn't.

Price is a sleepy Mormon town, off the main highway system. Though it is obviously very family centric, it has less appeal than Salt Lake City, or Provo, which is why people who live there like it so much, I suppose.

My purpose for being in Price City, Utah was simple - Dinner and sleep. I needed to feed myself, and get a good nights' sleep.

Right after I read Cindi's next letter, I showered and slept very well, except for the dreams I had of being with Cindi as she gave up her virginity, that is.

Dear Davy,

I did it! I really, really did it!

Mother explained the basics to me, and when she and George went to spend the weekend at Aunt Alice's, I went to Spencer Gifts and bought a vibrator and had my first, real, climax! I did it! Aren't you proud?

I just know I will be able to please you when you come to town. I just know it!

Mother says it takes a lot of practice, but men and women can climax at the same time, and she says that's the best kind. I believe her, and if it's better than what I felt with the vibrator (which I named David Junior, by the way), I will absolutely die when we come together.

Oh, Davy. It felt soooo gooood. I couldn't stop it was soooo goooood. I felt like my insides were rolling around like I was in the wave pool at the adventure park. But the end was amazing. It started between my legs, and then I felt this rush of heat all over the middle of my body. It was like I was burning, but the flames felt good!

That went on for a little while, and suddenly I was screaming your name and bouncing up and down like I was on a trampoline.

It went on forever.

You have to try this thing when you and I are alone. It will blow your mind.

I so appreciate you suggesting that I buy a vibrator and learn to please myself. Thank you for loving me that way, and letting me brag about my success. I've used it every night since I bought it and had to replace the batteries three times.

You are the best boyfriend a WOMAN ever had.

Did you see what I did? I am your woman, and I can't wait for you to crawl on top of me and put that thing in so deep, I forget I even own a vibrator.

Whoooo ... I feel so good I had to stop writing and use Davy Junior for few minutes. It worked enough so I can concentrate on how telling you how much I love you.

It's THAT much! I can't wait to SHOW you how much I love you.

Please hurry...

If you don't come soon, I might have to move out. George is really coming on to me these days, and I'm actually starting to be afraid to stay in the house anymore. He hit mom last week. I saw her bruise. She said it was something that happened when they were making love, but I KNOW he hit her, and he looks at me like he wants to do a lot more than hit me.

Please come for me soon.

Your loving bride to be,

Cindi

Let's be real.

I was not expecting that. Not. Not. Not.

I was not expecting Cindi to expose herself so devilishly. Whatever David wrote to her set that child off like a Roman Candle. It was like she went from twelve to twenty-two in one week.

Shoot. I had the hots for her, and I had no idea what she looked like!

The night passed, but I was troubled with very angry dreams of a beautiful young girl (Cindi) chased by a disgusting, vile, monster (George), who wanted to rip her in half with his two-foot long penis that was as big around as a half-gallon juice can.

I don't usually worry about dreams, but something about that one had me on edge, and I changed my route to get to Couer d'Alene as fast as possible. I was on the road well before dawn, and I paused at lunchtime just long enough to read the next letter.

Dear Davy,

I can't wait for you to come and claim me. Every night I dream of us together, somewhere where no one is bothering us, and we can stay together, raise children, and grow old, without hurts, or pain, or fear.

I'm afraid Davy. I am truly fearful.

Last night George pushed his way through the bathroom door, while I was showering, even though the door was locked. He pulled back the curtain to look at me naked. He's disgusting and he took his thing out and played with it until the stuff shot all over my legs.

I screamed and screamed, until mom came in and hit him with something really hard. He fell down, and started to bleed. Mom hit him again and called the police, while I dressed.

When the police came they kept asking me if I led him on, or dressed like a tramp, or acted like I wanted him to violate me. It was awful, but a woman from the state showed up and told them to knock it off and to take George to jail. She made out a report and promised to have a judge tell George he couldn't come within a thousand feet of me at any time, so I think I'm safe, but I'm so scared.

He would have hurt me, Davy. I know it. When the lady asked mom if George hits her, I made her show her bruises, and the lady made a call and asked someone to amend the order to include protecting mom.

We are so scared.

Can you please come and get us?

I love you...

Your loving wife to be...

Cindi

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.