Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 4

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The days flew by as each afternoon I took either the runabout, or one of the jet skis out to explore the neighborhoods around us. I got so that I better knew where I was on the water, than on the surface streets. Several of our neighbors got accustomed to seeing me cruising by and stopped me to chat. Most of them were retirees with little to do, and lots of time and energy to do it.

One of our neighbors just didn't seem to fit in. She was in her early thirties, with a special needs daughter who looked about ten years old, and a son that looked about twelve, or so. They were almost always sitting under a shade tree, enjoying the afternoon breeze, and warm weather. Their home was near the intersection of Cordova and South East Eighth, quite near the fixed, low bridge that spanned the canal.

As I cruised by one day it hit me – I bet those children would love a boat ride. So I turned back. "Hey. I'm Kevin Townsend. I live near the far end of Isla Bahia Drive, and I saw you all sitting out here and wondered if you and you children would like a boat ride. I'm not going far, just enjoying exploring the canals. We're new here, and I want to know my way around, so I do a little of this every day to get acclimated."

She looked me over and said, "Well ... I know Kristy and Joseph would love a boat ride, but I need to let my parents know what we're doing. Can you help Joseph her get his sister in while I run up to the house?" She was taking a HUGE chance leaving me alone with her children, but I knew I was trustworthy, even if she didn't.

The boy, Joseph, was several years older than the girl, but very protective of her. He was slightly built, with a nice tan, sandy blonde hair, and blue eyes. When he grew into his body, girls were going to fall all over that one.

His sister, Kristy, was tiny. Her little body couldn't weigh much more than fifty pounds, if that. Her blue eyes had dark circles surrounding them, and her skin was nearly transparent, it was so white. Whatever was wrong with her was really bad, and not getting any better.

Kristy giggled, which was my first clue that she was not mentally impaired, just physically challenged. She was so tiny, I could lift her without straining, and she clung to me so tightly, afraid to fall in the water, that I knew she feared drowning. To alleviate her fears, I said, "I'm Kevin, and I'm very strong. Don't worry about me dropping you, because I'd never drop a pretty girl. How would I ever get another date, if I went around dropping beautiful girls all the time?" Joseph kept right beside me, offering help, advice, and encouraging his sister.

The pretty girl comment earned me another giggle, and she slightly lessened the death grip she had around my neck. We got her settled, and her mother came back with a couple that had to be her parents. I stood up and offered her father my hand. "Sir, I am Kevin Townsend. I live on Isla Bahia, at the far end, over there," I said, pointing towards home. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

He was slightly taken aback by my formality, but recovered quickly, and said, "I'm Hank Clarke. My daughter is Mary, and this is my bride, Elizabeth. We are pleased to meet you, too, and wonder if we might join you on your little expedition. We have lived here for two years and I can't seem to bring myself to go and buy us a boat.

"I know my darling Kristy wants to go boating, because she and I spend every Thursday afternoon taking the Baja Water Taxi Tour, just for the fun of it. It's our grandpa time. Joseph and I like to tour the big boats, whenever they are offering tours, but I bet he'd like to go out on yours, too."

Joseph nodded vigorously, and looked at his grandfather with something approaching adoration. They obviously had a wonderful relationship. Mary did not wear a wedding ring, and had no sign of having had one recently, judging by the even tan on her ring finger. If the kids had no dad in the picture, then their grandfather would be the alpha male in their world.

We had an enjoyable time taking in the sights, chatting about the area, our backgrounds, and getting acquainted. As we passed one of the water front restaurants, I asked, "I like to spend a little time every day cruising these canals. If I came by tomorrow about eleven, would you all be interested in taking my little boat out to lunch, and then finding somewhere for a serious piece of New York style cheese cake, afterwards?"

My smile was returned by both children, and their grandparents. Mary didn't really react, so I guessed that that was the end of that idea, but Hank surprised me. "Mary? What do you think about another boat ride for these poor, neglected, children? Maybe this bright young man will take them off our hands, and we can jet off to Las Vegas, and take in the casinos.

That got both kids giggling, and disarmed Mary before she could object.

"I guess that would be Ok, as long as it's not too much trouble..."

I assured her that I would enjoy the company, and promised to come back at the stroke of eleven to pick them all up.

When I pulled up behind their house Hank hopped out, helped Elizabeth and Mary out, while me and Joseph carried Kristy up to her special chair, under the shade tree. I caught Mary's eye and asked, "What is Kristy's challenge?"

Mary Clark had a remarkably untroubled face, soft, light skin, and mostly blonde hair. Her figure was youthful, sleek, and attractive. She was built for speed, not distance.

She stopped to think for a few seconds before answering, and then said, "She was born with all sorts of problems. We didn't think we'd get to keep her, because she was so sick when she was born. We have lived with my folks since she was born, because Kristy and Joseph never knew their father. When he found out I was expecting twins, he disappeared and never turned up, again, but she's my little angel, and he is my buddy and helps keep me centered."

I don't think Mary intended to give me quite so much information, because she blushed furiously, and turned away to fiddle with Kristy's wheelchair straps. Her mother took over where Mary left off and said, "Kristy has a very bad set of kidneys that give her no end of trouble, and since the kidneys are always acting up, she has trouble with so many other things that it's hard to keep up, sometimes." She smiled at her grandchild and said, "But she is the center of our lives and keeps us young. Don't you?" She smooched Kristy's face and they both giggled.

I didn't even have to think about it. "Is part of Kristy's problem her brutal medical expenses?"

I could tell that I touched a nerve, and Hank said, "We've been down so many roads, trying to get her the care she needs, I'm not sure there's anywhere left to turn..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.