Second Chance
Chapter 51

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 51 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"Mr. President," it was Yosef, my Chief of Staff now that Rick was heading up DHS. ""There has been a specific threat and several credible unspecific threats against public places, from people identifying themselves as ISIS.

"The Speaker of the House has called an evening session to discuss several things about homeland security, safety, and how America should respond to being threatened. It is set for seven P.M., and the Speaker has asked if you would be willing to come down to the Hill and give a short pep talk, so to speak.

"We've had a few minutes to talk it over before I called you, and think it is the right response for the right reasons. Marilyn will have a short speech put together in the next few minutes, and your address shouldn't last longer than about ten minutes. It's no big deal, except that all of the networks have agreed to broadcast the evening session if you are going to speak.

"What do you think, Sir?"

I thought my throat hurt, my head ached, and I hated the stuffy nose – sinus condition – that plagued my afternoon. What I said was, "Sure. I'll be happy to make a brief appearance and then get the heck out of Dodge, so I can put this head cold to bed." He went to set it up, and I went to my desk to catch up on things.

Beth Ann tapped on the door a little while later, sashayed in and set up shop on my lap, gave me a soft kiss on the side of my face, and stroked my cheek with the back of her hand. "Hey, beautiful," I said softly.

She gave me the look, and I knew Colleen had been talking to her. "Hey, yourself. Colleen says you're afraid that your time as John Gray might be running out. Anything you want to talk about?"

I cuddled her tighter, ran my hands over her bottom, and said, "I'd like to talk about getting you naked and see what comes of it, but then I'd be giving you my head cold, and making everyone else miserable when they got it from you."

She wiggled herself deeper into my lap and sighed. "What makes you think this is coming to an end? You've been perfectly happy for years and what happened to make you think it's all going to end?"

Her eyes were wary, and her face was set for bad news, so I decided to just say it.

"When I was David, the day I died was a lot like today. I woke up feeling like an alien in my own life. All that day I walked around trying to figure out what had me so off balance, and then I got shot by mafia types at dinner time.

"When I woke up this morning, I felt like I didn't belong in this body, and it made me think I was supposed to be someone else, somewhere else, or something else. I know it makes no sense, and I'm sorry to dump this on you, but if this is it for me, I wanted you all to be prepared to go home to Branson and have the freedom to live without all this ... stuff that gets in the way of our lives."

"I like being President. Let's face it, only forty-six people ever got to do it, but I get this strong sense that this life is over. It's like I've done whatever I was supposed to do as John Gray, and now the Universe wants its balance back.

"Beth Ann you are the sexiest, sweetest, most beautiful woman I've ever known. You are truly my first great love, and I feel like its all ending, so be ready for some bad thing to take me away from you, but know I'll find a way back, if the universe puts me in someone else.

"No matter what I have to do, where I have to go, or who I have to become, I'll come back to you if it's possible."

We cuddled for a little while longer, and she went off to see how the babies were doing, leaving me alone to dwell on my problem.

It wasn't long before Regina came in carrying our daughter. "Someone wants to see her daddy," she said, smiling.

"Hey, big girl. If you get any bigger my lap won't hold you, will it? You are gorgeous, just like your mommy, but you already know that and love manipulating all us silly men, don't you?"

She giggled and said, "Daddy, Mommy says you are sad, and I'm supposed to make you feel all better, so," she poked me in the cheek, "You Need To Feel All Better, Right Now! Got it?"

Regina blushed having been caught out, and I hugged them both to my chest and tickled one while stroking her mother's beautiful bottom.

The afternoon dragged quickly, if you can imagine that. Every time I glanced at the clock, it felt like two hours had passed, not fifteen minutes. Rebecca and I talked for a long time; after which Colleen and I spent a little while playing hide the salami. Even though I felt the effects of my cold, flu, or bronchitis, whatever it was, we had a wonderful interlude.

Because I had to be at the Capital in time for a seven-fifteen address, supper was early, and we were all there. Jack, Winnie, Jim, Millie, Colleen, Regina, Rebecca, Beth Ann, the children, and Benjamin all fit in the front dining room of the Lodge at Camp David, and the cooks put out a feast fit for a king, if not a president. Everyone found things they liked, and the conversation was all over the board.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.