Second Chance
Chapter 21

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 21 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

For the next two days Beth Ann was distracted furnishing the park model, and Brian was busy learning the intricacies of his moped/scooter. We hired a car and driver to get Beth Ann where she wanted to go, while Brian stuck pretty close to the campus. I enjoyed the warm weather, and getting acquainted with Lakeland, Florida.

We agreed to take Brian to the beach for a day before heading home to make final preparations for the new semester, and the scenery was magic. Girls in bikinis everywhere will chase the winter blues away.

Beth Ann couldn't decide if she liked Brian's overt interest in the ladies populating the bikinis as they walked by, but he certainly enjoyed girl watching. Benjamin and I stayed out of the sun, under a beach tent, and between ice water and treats, he was quite content. Many of the college and high school girls stopped in the shade to pet him. He was quite the gentleman.

Beth Ann worked on her tan. Brian worked on hiding the evidence of just how much he liked the current expanse of exposed skin, and Benjamin and I worked on enjoying a day of rest.

Rebecca called late in the afternoon, as we drove back towards Lakeland, from Clearwater Beach. "Hey traveling man," she said happily. "How are things on the school trip?"

"Brian fell head over heels in love with the school. The admissions director all but guaranteed acceptance to any aviation college program in the country, when he graduates, and he starts next week. The spring semester will be a good test run for him, Rebecca. Beth Ann is content with his decision, because she can use one of the two jets to come see him as often as necessary, and he knows we'll send the plane for him anytime he gets homesick.

"You'll enjoy this, we bought him a little, single wide, forty foot long, mobile home, called a park model. The school in on the airport property, and they have RV lots available, so we leased one, and had the park model delivered, set up, and he's got himself a one bedroom, trailer home, perfect for his need, and it's about three-hundred yards from the school building. It's perfect."

Rebecca was chatty, and I realized she was missing us. "So big guy, when are you headed home?"

"We're leaving sometime tomorrow, late morning, early afternoon-ish. We'll see you for supper. Ask Colleen if you want to, and we'll meet you somewhere for dinner, after we land...

"oh, ... and ... I miss you too."

She denied it, but it was plainly obvious. We loved and depended on each other. I bet Colleen was feeling just as incomplete as we were.

Beth Ann was feeling frisky, and we snuck back to the Sheraton Four Points, on the Airport property for love in the afternoon – except that it was early evening, and we had hot sex, not gentle love.

But other than that – we had lovely love in the afternoon.

By the time Brian finalized all of his arrangements to begin school in a week, and Beth Ann finished furnishing the park model, we didn't get airborne until about two in the afternoon. The flight was under three hours, and we were able to meet Jim, Millie, Rebecca, and Colleen for supper at a reasonable hour.

Dinner conversation was all about, and almost all from Brian. He was so excited about starting school, and having the 182 at the airport to use for flight training, that he talked like a magpie. At times I watched him and had to convince myself that I used to BE him.

Beth Ann played the proud, happy, generous, and loving mother beautifully, allowing Brian to dominate the conversation, until he finally ran down. When he did, Colleen asked, "Brian, did you notice if there are many pretty girls at your new school?"

That got him started all over again, and leaving for home was delayed another half hour.

When we were home, showered, shaved, and in bed, I asked Beth Ann, "So, tell me the truth. Are you terrified about Brian going away to school?"

She tried to evade the question, but then caved in and said, "He is so happy to have the chance to chase this airplane dream. He's a good boy. He'll behave, and grow up, and fall in and out of love every week, or so, but he'll do fine. That said, I am most afraid that he won't need me anymore.

"I watched his eyes as the registrar walked him through what was needed to get registered in time, and then I saw how he attacked the list. You've been an incredible influence on him, Carl. He's never had a man in his life, until you, and now he's running off to Florida to learn to fly, and become an airline pilot.

"It's all kind of sudden and way too scary for me." She was standing on the edge of the cliff, watching Brian prepare to take off and fly away to adulthood, and it hurt.

I cuddled her into my arms and let her talk, cry, whisper, laugh, and giggle herself to sleep...

When Beth Ann was finally asleep, Colleen wanted to talk. "Hey," she said, softly. "I missed you. How was Florida? Did you have a good time? Is Beth Ann as sad as she seems? Will Brian be Ok, do you think? I have so many question and it seems like we never get to spend time just talking without having to work on a problem, take care of someone else, or need to leave and go somewhere."

I smiled, "I suspect that you and I will have a lot more time to be together, alone, and uninterrupted in a few days. Beth Ann is not going to adjust to being away from Brian very well, and I think the four of us will be heading down to Florida to buy a home near the school, so she can stay there and keep an eye on him.

"He'll be fine, Colleen. Brian is a great kid, with a high IQ, nice manners, and good looks. Girls are going to flock around, teachers will like him, spend the time necessary to make sure he excels, and being just a bit on his own will give him confidence and maturity, he would never get otherwise.

"I also think Beth Ann will blossom a little more with Brian away at school. You and Rebecca might make another run at her, and see if she is more amenable to you two. I know I'm looking forward to seeing her with you girls." Colleen needed some personal attention and we gracefully transitioned from talking to loving, making the most of the moment, and sleeping the sleep of the sated, after.

The days flew by and before we knew it, Beth Ann, Colleen, and Rebecca joined me on the "G" to take Brian to school. Beth Ann and Brian were camping out in the park model, and Colleen, Rebecca and I would stay at the Sheraton.

The three of us roamed the area, enjoying warmth, sunshine and each other. Beth Ann and Brian attended new student orientation, met with instructors, teachers, lab partners, and got a feel for the coming semester. We met up for dinner the first two nights, but on the third, Beth Ann came alone. Brian was attending a student orientation dinner dance, leaving Beth Ann at loose ends – so to speak.

Brian bought a full wardrobe of Central Florid Aviation Academy clothing, and modeled it for us on our second to last night together before the three of us left for Branson, leaving Beth Ann to help Brian get settled, and start school. She needed that time alone with him, and we were very much in the way.

Chloe left before we got home to move the 182 to Lakeland and our hangar. That disappointed me, because I had hoped to get her and Colleen together to talk about starting flight training. I vowed to continue without interruption, and hoped to get all three of my three ladies to take up flying as well.

Jim and Millie were glad to see us home. They appeared a little jealous of us taking the warm weather break, and vowed to go see Brian while it was still cold in Missouri. Jim was recovering nicely from heart valve surgery, and starting to feel the effects of cabin fever, so I suggested we book a big yacht and go cruising for three weeks, beginning February first.

That got all my family excited and we spent hours perusing mega-yacht websites, reading reviews, getting advice, and dreaming about our coming vacation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.