Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 10

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"I'm sorry Brian. Tired ... Lazy ... Just not feeling good, I don't know what, but I'm not up to sex right now." For the tenth time in the last month, Rebecca turned me down when I snuggled up to her. We hadn't discussed her lack of sex drive, beyond the fact that she didn't have one, and attempts to talk about it led nowhere.

Rebecca started to feel less interested in her life shortly after Millicent was born. For a long time I suspected it was jealousy after her insisting we include Winnie in our bed, but apparently that was not it, because Rebecca would play with Winnie and Collen off and on. Recently, however, she's been passing on joining them.

If it was chemical I wanted to get to the bottom of it. If her problem was medical, I wanted to find out how, why, and what to do about it. Rebecca wanted to let it slide for a while and see if it went away on its own. I was afraid she would opt to go away, instead of getting her problem to go away. Lots of relationships fail to survive the stresses of childbirth, and we had two, plus a new woman in our lives, so the potential for distress between us was much greater. Her rejection hurt, but I kept my pain off my face, and out of my voice. Rebecca didn't need to add guilt on top of whatever else she was struggling with.

My days were filled with the Eagles. Mr. Bell and I fell in love with marketing, managing, and equipping our staff, our stadium, and campus. On my suggestion, we hired a head trainer, He was an MD, with a specialty in sports medicine, and hoped to work in the majors one day. It was a good fit for all of us, and took the uncertainty about Rebecca's intentions away for the time being.

Charlie Waters became a Branson fixture long before our first game. He moved to town, hired a new agent from St. Louis, so he'd be nearby, and dove into getting himself ready for the new season.

Our physical training facility was up and ready. Charlie came to town with his smile and broad shoulders, and immediately demanded access to the training center. Our newly hired trainer swiftly got his act together and the two worked like demons, getting Charlie in playing shape.

The cold weather abated and I began to see Charlie outside, on one of the diamonds, with Nick, our trainer, running the pitching machine.

That looked like fun, and I wandered out one day and asked if it would be out of line to workout with them. "Hey!" Charlie said, with his ever present smile, "Jump on in and let's get your fat butt in shape!"

"I am not Fat!" I shot back, patting my not-so six pack. "Just pleasantly well cared for."

"I've seen your ladies, and well cared for doesn't even come close." He was right, but I wasn't sure I wanted to have that discussion, so I concentrated on getting my lazy self in shape. Benjamin LOVED going out to play. He would run all over which ever field we were using and play until he exhausted himself. By the time our workout was complete, he would be resting in the shade of the dugout.

Not a bad life.

The club sent Wayne Miles, the head of Minor League Development down to check on Charlie, and discovered the three of us playing Home Run Derby. He shouted a greeting to Charlie and ran inside to change. Before long he was in sweats, running around the outfield with us, laughing and having a ball.

I hit two home runs, which was incredibly lucky. Charlie hit something like fifty. Wayne didn't hit any, but claimed it was because of the cool weather. I think he was as out of shape as me. Mr. Bell wandered out to watch, and seemed to be enjoying us, enjoying the sunny afternoon weather.

Later, Wayne was hitting fly balls to Charlie. I was walking along the outfield warning track and a ball got away from them. It rolled to a stop in front of me. As I walked up on it, Wayne hollered for me to throw it in to him.

Charlie started laughing at the thought of me throwing a baseball from the outfield fence to home plate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.