Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 9

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

About a month and a half later, we called Jet Services and got the heck out of Dodge, (Branson, anyway) to find some warm weather, and decided to spend a few weeks in the US Virgin Islands, St. Thomas, St. Croix, and St. John, and just for fun, Water Island. It turned out that Jet Services had a deal with some private resorts and we could spend our time in warm weather and luxury, while never leaving the USA.

The babies handled our trip with aplomb. Yolanda hired two nurses, who split their days helping with Millicent Jane and James Brian. They traveled with us to give Rebecca and Colleen the freedom to shop, sun themselves, sleep late, and stay up even later.

Winnie and Jack about had a stroke, overseeing security, and our team of ten agents swelled to over thirty before we came home.

It is expensive charting jets that hold that many people.

Mr. Bell and Millie had the most fun. They played with the kids, walked the beaches, shopped, ate, gambled, and boated. I devoted myself to Colleen and Rebecca, making time for Winnie, but my concern was the possibility of post-partum depression. Rebecca seemed to be leveled out, and Colleen hadn't shown any inclination to depression, so I felt blessed, so far.

We spent days in bed, enjoying each other. Rebecca and Winnie finally hooked up and it was epic!

Winnie came out of the shower one afternoon, when we all feeling lazy. She had a towel loosely wrapped around her, and was drying her hair, when Rebecca took both towels from her, dropped them on the bathroom floor, took one of Winnie's nipples in her mouth, and led her to the bed.

Rebecca walked her backwards until the back of her knees hit the mattress and she fell over on her back. Winnie was completely passive and that raced Rebecca's engine. She leaped on Winnie's supine body, and battered her with kisses. Colleen and I stepped back to let them have the bed, and watched in fascination.

Winnie cried out when Rebecca bit down on her left nipple hard enough to leave a mark. She thrashed about the bed as Rebecca nibbled, bit, and sucked her breasts. Once Winnie climaxed, Rebecca slid down her body and began to torment her clit. By the time Winnie crashed into the next massive orgasm, Rebecca was prepared and twisted around presenting her dripping pussy to Winnie like an offering.

Winnie clearly had no idea what to do but Rebecca wasn't taking no for an answer, and pressed her hot, wet core, to Winnies lips. Giving in, Winnie began to lick Rebecca from stem to stern, paying particular attention to her clitoris. Rebecca loved it, and chimed in with step by step instructions, to keep Winnie focused and productive.

Once Winnie got the hang of it, Rebecca reciprocated and they managed to come together, in a noisy, wet, and monumental climax. It was so dramatic that Colleen grabbed my erection and forced me inside her, standing beside the bed. I knew it was sooner than the Doctors wanted her to engage in intercourse, but she wanted what she wanted, when she wanted it. And that was me, here, and now.

I forced myself to go slow and easy, giving Colleen plenty of chances to opt out. Afraid of hurting her tender insides, I controlled depth, and speed, being sure to avoid hitting bottom, scraping against her outer lips, or letting my need overpower her tender condition.

Eventually Colleen cried out, "For god's sake, stop worrying about me and get busy! I need you NOW!" And she did.

Our combined antics woke both babies, and brought our nurses on the run. We had to scramble to cover up, but nothing could cover the scent of three aroused women, in an enclosed space. Our nurses grinned but remained silent on the topic of what woke our children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.