Second Chance
Chapter 16

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 16 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Sunday Morning dawned bright and early. I woke up slowly, and then brightened when I realized that the Tim Sanderson problem was solved, and I was headed home to Branson – to my beautiful ladies – for good.

My life as Brian Morse began in Branson, then took me away, as I tried to run from my hurts, both physical and emotional. The physical hurts killed Brian Morse, and here I was, beginning all over again as David Sanderson, but with advantages no young man has ever had.

If this was an act of God, then I was His eternal supplicant. If this was a random act of the universe, then I was the biggest fan the universe would ever have.

When I came out of the shower, Carol was waiting with a cup of hot chocolate. I was a bit embarrassed when she sat down and made herself at home while I dried and dressed. She seemed completely unfazed at my nakedness. She chatted like this was an every day occurrence, but I KNEW she and David weren't THAT close.

Exhibiting myself that way did what it always does, it rerouted blood from my head to my dick, and Mr. Johnson rose up and greeted us. Carol watched as my erection came on, and smiled when she realized that I'd caught her peeking.

She reached out and hugged me around the waist, trapping my erection between us. She pulled my face down, gave me a gentle kiss on the lips and a pat for Mr. Johnson, and said, "You need to be careful with that thing. It will get you into trouble. Be certain you use protection, and never take a woman's word for it.

"At the end of the day YOU are responsible not your partner. Don't make the mistake of thinking she's got you covered. Take a minute and save yourself a lot of heartache, honey. You're a nearly grown man, starting a man's career, and temptation is going to try to make you take a shortcut. Don't.

"Now let's go make you a big breakfast before your ride comes."

We walked out of David's bedroom together, like old friends. I couldn't help but think Carol was sad to say goodbye to her oldest. That moment when you open your arms to let your first-born fly out of the nest is always bittersweet, and Carol was letting go with a heart full of regrets. I felt for her.

When Colleen showed up in a Lincoln, Jill and Joan joined Carol in walking me out to the car and making a spectacle out of seeing us off. I couldn't help feeling a little let down as the car turned the corner, taking me out of sight. We might have become a nice family. Now I'd never really know.

Colleen could see I was a little tender towards Carol and said, "It is so you, Brian, to want to ease the pain for Carol, even though you barely know her. There isn't another man I know, other than perhaps, my father that would be sensitive to what Carol is going through this morning. I am so glad you came into my life. I think your personalities have compassion in common, and it is a big part of why you two bonded so well. Mother certainly sees it in you.

The car pulled away from the curb and I watched waved one last time...

Colleen waited until we were well away from the house, then crawled partway onto my lap and gave me a kiss that curled my toes. When we came up for air her face was so red, I thought she was having a fit of some kind, but her hand inside my slacks told me otherwise.

"I have wanted to kiss you since you walked into your house while I was talking to your mother. I can't wait to get you home and tear your clothes off," she said fiercely, but almost in a whisper

Our driver headed toward Sanford Airport. I figured we would pick up Mr. Bell, Millie and Rebecca, but the car went right past the turn for Sanford Suites. "Don't we need to stop for everyone else?" I asked.

"Daddy, Mother, and Rebecca got Jet Services to take them home last night. I stayed behind to bring you. We'll see them for supper tonight at the house. Rebecca's cooking. She said to tell you to bring your appetite," Colleen gripped me even tighter, "We'll certainly bring ours."

As the car took us near the airport, I saw some kids gathered around something on the side of the road. A girl looked like she was crying, so I asked the driver to stop and got out to investigate.

They were all looking at a small collie, who was laying on his side, and appeared to be in bad shape. I asked Colleen to ask the driver if he had a blanket in his trunk, and for her to look for a veterinarian that was nearby and had weekend hours.

Colleen got busy, and the driver brought me an old, worn out, blanket. The collie's chest was heaving, but he didn't seem to be bleeding or have been hit by a car. I looked at him and my heart went out to the poor thing. He was young, skinny, and had obviously been homeless for some time.

"Hey, fella. Everything is going to be Ok. Yeah ... don't you worry about it. I'll take care of you, and you'll be on your feet and chasing girl dogs in no time at all..." I spoke in a gentle whisper that exuded calm and comfort to him. His eyes tracked my hands as I ran them over his coat looking for injuries.

Colleen brought me a bottle of water, and I poured some on my palm, offering it to the little guy.

He raised his head and lapped, softly taking all the water, which I replenished several times, all the while talking and encouraging him to trust me and let me help him. She said that PetSmart was open Sundays and that there was a veterinarian on duty, but they were going to charge emergency hour rates.

"That's fine," I said.

Colleen told the kids we'd take the dog to a vet and asked if anyone knew where he belonged.

One child spoke up. She said, "He's been running around loose for days. My mother said she thought that he was dropped off and left to die."

I handed the closest child a twenty-dollar bill, thanked them for their help, and said, "We'll make sure he's okay and finds a home. Why don't you kids go get yourselves an ice cream on me? We appreciate your help so much." They left happy.

Looking at Colleen I said, "Let's take him to PetSmart and see how he's doing. I like this little guy and think I'll take him home and nurse him back to health. He's like me. Someone hurt him for things that were no fault of his own. Everyone needs a second chance, and I'm going to be his."

Nodding, Colleen helped me wrap him in the blanket and carry him to the car. When we were situated the driver took us to a building near Sanford Towne Center, and I carried my new buddy in to the vet. They checked him over, gave him a full set of shots, cleaned his teeth, engraved an identification tag for a collar I bought, cut his toenails, flea and tick bathed him, injected a tracker beneath the skin in case we got separated, and installed an app on my iPhone. She also sold me a two-year supply of flea and tick medication for dogs his size. I bought Science Diet dog food, food and water dishes, leashes, and a selection chew bones and toys, though I doubted this guy was a chewer.

The vet was a nice woman, that seemed to appreciate us rescuing this little guy, and she took extra time to give us instruction on what to watch out for, a worming medicine to use when we got him home, and some hints about potty training and other doggy things.

We stopped at a department store, and I bought a big, fluffy, blanket for his bed, and a bed for his big, fluffy, blanket. Because I was enjoying this all, I grabbed a huge floor pillow for him to curl up on, that we could keep near the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.