Second Chance
Chapter 81

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 81 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

We dallied, danced, diddled, and did each other all night. By breakfast there was no inch of Maggie that Rebecca didn't intimately know. For that matter, most of Rebecca's parts were likewise familiar to Maggie!

Colleen and I were always at the periphery of the night's activities. The night truly belonged to Rebecca. She seemed to grow taller and project more authority, while seeming softer, sweeter, and more loving – all at once. Their groaning, moaning, giggling, and Maggie's never ending expressions of surprise, combined to keep Colleen on edge and constantly needing my special brand of edge softener.

Eventually Rebecca wound Maggie up enough that she really needed a little assist from my outie. The scene was too much for words. Rebecca was on her back, legs over Maggie's shoulders, hammering her heels onto Maggie's back. Maggie was face first in Rebecca's business and humping her bottom in the air like a maniac.

Rebecca squealed to me to please fill Maggie, so she would have a great big climax and get back to pushing Rebecca over the edge into hers. Maggie's bottom was a sight. She was about thirty pounds overweight for her size, most of it on her bottom. Because of her angle of attack, as she pleasured Rebecca, it stuck way up, inviting me to come in and play.

Colleen released the death grip her legs had on my head and freed me to knee walk between Maggie's spread legs, and seat myself on the first try. Maggie screamed as she felt my erection open her fully. Without losing contact with Rebecca's pussy, she slammed her bottom back at me, as she rode towards orgasm.

It was colossal. Maggie's screams of joy, directly onto Rebecca's hypersensitive clit, triggered Rebecca to her own mountaintop moment. Because of the combined orgasmic thunder of the two girls, Colleen and I pressed our hands over our ears, even as I relentlessly continued to pound into Maggie.

Finally sated, Rebecca pulled Maggie up into her arms, and cuddled her like a child, petting and crooning to her as they wound down and drifted off to sleep.

We slept.

After that gargantuan eruption, we all needed to succumb to sleep.

Our sleeping was accomplished upon an island of air mattresses, covering the great room floor.

Scattered about were empty water bottles, a partially drank magnum of champagne, three bras – one of which was bland, white, and way too matronly for Rebecca's tastes. It was scheduled for a swift and humanitarian burial in the trash, as soon as one of us regained consciousness.

I specifically remember Rebecca de-bra-ing Maggie and exclaiming, "This has got to go. I'll give you one of mine to wear home, and as soon as we get back from Europe, you and I will go shopping for some appropriate lingerie."

Maggie looked stricken when Rebecca trashed her under things. Colleen saved the day by regaling Maggie with tales of their shopping expeditions, and how much fun the three of them were going to have rebuilding Maggie's entire wardrobe.

We eventually began to wake up about noon. My bladder demanded attention, first. Since I was already up, I got a tray of coffee, hot chocolate, orange juice, and a variety of baked goods and fresh fruit ready for us all, and set it up on the coffee table near the girls.

Colleen cracked an eyelid about twenty minutes later and dragged herself upstairs to the big bathroom. I heard the shower come on almost instantly. Someone needed a hot water wake up call, so I went up and joined her under one of the six showerheads.

She wasn't in the mood to talk, listen, or do much more than breathe, but her attitude improved immensely when I grabbed the loofa out of her hand and soaped, scrubbed, and massaged her body from the hairline down. By the time I was on my knees, washing each of her toes, Rebecca snuck in and planted a big, wet kiss on Colleen's bottom.

The two girls embraced and made out for a little while, as I finished bathing Colleen, and moved on to scrubbing Rebecca. "I'll give you the rest of my life to stop that," she whispered. It made me wonder what she would say if I took her up on it and asked her to marry me to prove it.

By the time I had Rebecca squeaky clean, Maggie came looking for the rest of us. She'd used the bathroom downstairs, then set off on a mission to locate her bed buddies. Finding us soapy, wet, and playful, in the shower seemed to agree with her, and she abandoned the sheet she used as a nightie and joined us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.