Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 63

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 63 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I had been in bed about a half hour when the phone rang. It was Sherrie. "Hey," she said softly. "Open the door, I'm coming over." Just like that, she was gone.

By the time I got to the door she was waiting. Her hair was freshly washed, her face scrubbed, and she smelled absolutely yummy. "You look good enough to eat," she said, brushing past me.

"Is that an observation or a promise?"

She smiled her own version of the girl-power, sneaky smile. "I'd say it was the inevitable result of our kiss, earlier," and then she kissed me.

It was over an hour later, and we still hadn't graduated beyond amazing oral sex. Sherrie let me discover every single erogenous zone she possessed, including several she had no idea existed. I used her body like a geologist uses the earth - as a laboratory with unending possibilities. When I penetrated her rectum with my tongue she cried out in unexpected orgasm.

By the time she was fully slaked, I was hard enough to drill through solid steel. Sherrie chose to torment me for a little while, as she worked herself into the right position and got her head into mental condition to try and deep throat me.

It didn't work.

I convinced her to give it up when it started to hurt. Sherrie looked crestfallen until I pulled her up to face me and kissed her while Mr. Johnson squirmed his way deep inside her wet, hot, open, and hungry pussy.

It worked.

As we relaxed, willing ourselves to calm our hearts, Sherrie said, "I keep thinking about anal sex, Brian. You are being so kind and noble, but you deserve better from me. And now I can't even deep throat you right. I feel like a total failure, especially when you make me come like two-dollar hooker, in New Orleans, during the Super Bowl." That was a visual I would remember for a while. "You're doing so much for us, and you haven't asked a single thing. Even Daddy thinks you deserve more than I'm giving."

Wait! What? "You talked about this with your father?"

"Not about you wanting my rear, silly." She laughed at me. "I could just see it now, 'Daddy? Can we talk for a minute? Do you think I should let Brian ball me up my butt for helping Jennifer so much? I know it will hurt, because I'm a virgin in my bottom, but I really need your advice, Daddy. Should I lube up and bite my tongue while his eight and a half inch pecker splits me completely in two?'"

She wasn't finished. "Oh, I know. Here's a better conversation starter for us. 'Daddy, in case Brian decides to bust my anal cherry, should I go to a spa and have them give me a full low and high colonic to make sure I'm clean and smell good for him?' Yep. I can really see us having a strong father-daughter moment, discussing my rear end and your penis."

Yes Sir. Sherrie was making fun of me. Here I was worried about her virtue, and all she could do was make fun of me. But, she still wasn't done. "I'm quite certain Daddy would give me the father look and say, 'Sherrie, my little baby-girl. If Brian wants to bust your tiny, tight, and untouched rectum, then suck it up, hold your tongue, and whatever you do, don't fart on him when he licks your anus. It's gross, and men hate it when their girlfriends fart in their faces.'

"You caught me, Brian. That's exactly how our talk is going to go. He'll probably take me to the drug store to pick out lubricants and suggest his favorite scents and glide-ability. We'll use it to bond like never before." She was giggling now! She was seriously giggling at me about the subject of anal sex. I had to get this conversation back to neutral ground, somehow.

"Well, if you can tear yourself away from making fun of me, I'll remind you that my tongue and fingers just made you forget your home address, and here you are making light of me. You must think you can just go out in the street and pick up any man to make you come that much.

"I am NOT having any fun!" -- I was laughing inside and outside. "I am NOT having any fun, and I'm very sad. So sad I might just have to say Shuck-y-Darn. Maybe even Golly-gosh. Think about it - the complete abasement of my person, over you making fun of me.

"I will probably cry myself to sleep or at least think about crying ... maybe think about thinking about crying. But I'm telling you right now young lady, I'm feeling mighty sad over this."

Sherrie apparently wasn't done humiliating me. "Oh, Daddy, whatever will I do? That big, mean, old, Brian wants to bugger your only daughter with his evil, huge, hard, pulsating, and throbbing penis. I'm afraid, Daddy. I'm so scared, Daddy. Tell me what will become of me once he spreads my rectum with his massive tool and degrades me so?

"Oh, Daddy, if I give in to his animalistic urges, what will become of me?"

"I already know what my loving father will say, Brian. He'll look at me and say, 'Don't worry, Honey. One rectum is the same as any other. I'll lay down and let him wreck my rectum instead of yours. I love you, my precious, virgin daughter. Even though you'll be able to park a Volkswagen in my butt, out of the rain, when he's done, I'll suffer that indignation and abasement for you, because you're my darling daughter.'"

"I just KNOW that's what he'll say.

"Ohhh. I know. I'll run over there right now and have this talk. Stay here, naked, and either I will be right back to let you ram your hard drive through the rear port into my mainframe, or Daddy will take my place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.