Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 60

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 60 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Sherrie was determined to stay in with Jennifer, and Jerry didn't feel like an evening out with us, so Mr. and Mrs. Bell, Colleen, Rebecca, and I were chauffeured from The Plaza to the Russian Tea Room for Thanksgiving dinner. The hotel set it all up: the limo, the private dining room, and the orchestra seating to Les Miserables.

Dinner was superb. We dined on succulent turkey with all the trimmings, and everything else you could think of if you were having a traditional Thanksgiving feast. The servers were the ultimate professionals, and we all raved about the experience. Our limo was waiting when we exited to head to the Imperial Theatre for the show. It was equally amazing.

After I tipped our driver an extra one-hundred and fifty dollars, he took us on a Christmas light sightseeing drive through Manhattan. I kept thinking how Jennifer would have loved our drive. When we saw the tree outside Rockefeller Center, I knew I had to take Jennifer to see the Christmas show with the Rockettes. I made a mental note to talk to the concierge about it. He had been so much help, I was going to have to tip him five-hundred dollars to get square.

As we drove along Avenue of the Americas, I thought about the terrible things that happened to me since exchanging my body for Brian's, and how these events brought me to New York City with four fabulous friends and a sick little girl that needed me to get help to survive.

If Doctor Abrams finds a cure for Jennifer, maybe Brian and I were pieces used by God to help her survive to fulfill His purposes.

If so then all that I had been through was not about me at all. Maybe the universe wasn't out to get me. Maybe everything was about saving Jennifer.

If so, then I could live with that. With that simple epiphany, I actually felt the dark clouds of depression start to lift and leave me. It felt like I was being unshackled. For the first time since it all started, back in Springfield, on Interstate forty-four, I felt free.

When we were all back in our suite, Mr. and Mrs. Bell headed straight to bed, Rebecca said she needed to make a call, and Colleen and I were suddenly alone. She looked expectantly at me, and I suggested a trip to the hot tub located in my bathroom. She liked that idea and disappeared into her room, saying she would see me in the tub.

I filled the tub, adjusted the temp, and started the jets. I was brushed, showered, and reclining in the tub naked with my eyes closed. Then I felt ripples in the water, signaling Colleen had arrived. When I opened my eyes, Colleen and Rebecca were sitting side by side, enjoying the view of Mr. Johnson afforded by my position in the water.

Thinking I had upset them by being undressed, I started to apologize and hop out to grab my suit. Colleen leaned forward, exposing her breasts topped with hard nipples and kissed me, saying, "Thanks for tonight. I've never done New York by Limo. It was so much fun."

My hands itched to take possession of her lovely, excited, breasts.

Rebecca chose that moment to rise up and kiss my other cheek, showing me her lovely breasts, complete with stiffened nipples. I was instantly hard as a rock. Both women could easily see the sudden change in my demeanor. They had seen me that way often enough, so I relaxed and slipped my arms around them both, pulled them close, and returned their kisses.

We kissed. All three of us kissed. We kissed together. Not two of us kissing, then the other two kissing, followed by the last two kissing. We all kissed at the same time. Three tongues found their way into three mouths at once as we rediscovered that we were good together. Rebecca held Mr. Johnson in what could be called a death grip, as if I might take him away from her and deprive her of the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Colleen enjoyed my fingers strumming her fiery clit. She squirmed, groaned, panted, and sighed as a mini orgasm coursed through her. Rebecca paused to watch Colleen cum and then straddled my hard dick, forcing it inside her. She used the wetness running down through her vagina, and the warm water of the tub was not enough to make it difficult to ease me in.

Once Rebecca had me completely captured, she started to ride me like a crazy person, sloshing hot water all over Colleen who was enjoying a bit of afterglow. The intensity of Rebecca's pounding took away my restraint, and I found it necessary to fight to stave off cumming as long as possible.

As Rebecca climbed towards her peak, I felt her vagina squeeze me rhythmically, killing my control and forcing spurt after spurt of semen inside her hungry body. My climax seemed to trigger hers, and she cried, screamed, and beat her fists against my chest, as she came and came. Colleen wrapped her arms around Rebecca's naked body, squeezing her nipples with one hand and circling her clit with the other, as Rebecca lost complete control and fainted from the intensity.

I could feel myself getting soft and eased Rebecca off my lap, settling her in the water between us. Colleen continued kissing and stroking Rebecca, murmuring words of love and comfort to her best friend and sometimes lover. Soon Rebecca came back to us, dreamily enjoying her moment of languid peace as Colleen and I ministered to her sated body.

Too exhausted to continue, Rebecca climbed out of the tub, wrapped herself in a towel, and left us to lie down, leaving Colleen and me alone for a little one–on-one time.

That was all Colleen needed, and she mounted me, aggressively seating my newly revived erection at the gate of her body. She rubbed me against her wetness, finding just he perfect angle, and then hungrily pressed me into her. As I parted her nether lips, my tongue parted her other ones. Our tongues dueled as our bodies danced. Colleen came first and groaned into my mouth, as waves of orgasmic bliss vibrated through her.

Because I was a little quick with Rebecca, this time I had full control and continued to torment Colleen, sending through two more powerful climaxes. Then I completely lost control and filled her with the evidence of my lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.