Second Chance
Chapter 41

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 41 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Breakfast became a gab fest with four women chatting non-stop. Mercifully, I could slip out of the kitchen and get cleaned up before losing my mind.

When the phone rang I was brushing my teeth. By the time I could get my mouth clear and find the mobile phone to answer it, the call had gone to voice mail. Frustrated, I threw the phone on the bed and finished getting cleaned up. As I tossed the comforter up over my pillows, which is what passed for making the bed in my mind, it hit me. That was the first time my phone has rung since Colleen and Rebecca forced me to buy it. Knowing that it wouldn't hurt to see who called, and call them back.

"Hey, Mr. Bell," I said, happy to hear his voice.

"Hello yourself Brian, my boy. How is your grand adventure going?" He sounded cheerful.

"My trip is going great. The weather is cold. The temperature is cold. The wind is cold. The rain is cold, and the water looks dreadfully cold. Other than cold, it's fabulous." We laughed at my stupid humor. It felt like one of our Friday lunches.

"Well," he said, "I've got some news and an update, or two.

"We completed probate on your mother's estate. Since you are her only beneficiary, the bank, her life insurance company, and everyone else involved cooperated. The bank had taken out an employee life insurance plan for two-hundred fifty thousand dollars on your mother. Because her death was not by natural causes, it had a double indemnity clause. Josephine deposited the five-hundred thousand dollars in your cash account, yesterday.

"Colleen sends her regards, as do Millie, Hank, JoAnna, and Rebecca. Everyone agrees that things are not the same around here since you set sail.

"Hank is busy winterizing our fleet. We are considering expanding into newer and nicer houseboats. People seem to like spending money, and Hank feels like we could buy some higher priced boats and increase profits. Millie and I have a looming tax problem because a certain legal client of mine keeps printing money for us.

"You wouldn't know anything about that, I'm sure.

"Rebecca's new beau was here last weekend. She is still smiling, so I can safely say things are progressing nicely for them. She asked me to send you her love, when we spoke." He was running out of updates for me, so I interrupted.

"You said you have some news?"

He chuckled. "That I did. Millie and I were sitting in the veranda room late yesterday afternoon, just enjoying the sunset, when we heard a car pull up out front. It seems your old friend, Judge Jones wanted to talk with you.

"We chatted while Millie brought us a hot drink and a plate of her wonderful cookies. He informed me that their intelligence division has a mole inside the part of the mob that gave you so much grief. It seems the DOJ has derailed their operation to the point that they are fighting among themselves for control. Their internal battle is becoming an all-out, old fashioned mob war.

"Judge Jones says that almost every one they targeted as being responsible for your trouble has met with an unpleasant end. It's left the DOJ investigators somewhat target-less, as far as your case is concerned.

"The big question is if these deaths mean there is no one left holding a grudge against you. The judge feels that you are not the target of their wrath anymore, but asked me to warn you that that is only an educated guess. He did promise to keep me informed.

"How about you - are you enjoying the trip? Having any problems with the boat? Is it what you thought it would be? Tell me..." He sounded happy - maybe rested would be a better word - but there was a spunk in his voice that I wasn't used to hearing.

We chatted for a little while, but then I heard Mrs. Bell calling him, so I thanked him for the update and hung up.

Since I was on the phone, anyway, I called Hank. "Hey," I said when I heard JoAnna answering. "This is your favorite, one day worker. How are you?"

She giggled like a teenager. "Well, if it isn't the famous Brian Morse. Where are you? How are you? Is everything all right?" We chatted for a while, and then she handed the phone to Hank.

"Hey, boy," he said happily. "And just where are you, today?"

"Hey, Hank. I'm in Kentucky, nearing Paducah, upriver from Cairo, Illinois, where I turn onto the Mississippi. It is way too cold to go north. I'm thinking about changing my route until spring. What would you think of my heading south, toward Louisiana and hiring a barge to carry the boat to Florida for the winter? Is there anything I need to know about doing that?"

I could hear Hank rummaging around on the desk, and figured he was looking for something. Pretty soon he was back. "There is a company down at the end of the Tombigbee Waterway that does that. The name of the outfit is, Clowerton.

"You'll want to turn off the Ohio River and pick up the Tennessee where they near Paducah. Then stay south till you hit the Tombigbee. It's a lot better water. You'll like the trip. There are all kinds of places to buy diesel or get something fixed. There'll be a butt load of places to eat. One thing, the eating, and shopping tend to be off the water a little ways. You'll need to plan your stops, so you don't have far to walk, or you can look online and call a taxi, which is what I'd do.

"You can tie up just about anywhere, and walk to town, most of the ways down. Just make sure you can see the town before walking to the town. There are fuel docks all the way, and they all have diesel. Don't forget to add two gallons of fuel conditioner, every time you fill up. That keeps it from gelling in the cold.

"Here's their number. Use my name and ask for Don, Jr. He'll know me, and he'll especially remember JoAnna. She flirted with him something fierce." I could hear JoAnna strenuously objecting in the background. Hank gave up and said. "Just give them your name when you call. I'll reach out to old Junior and give him all the information, including where to send the bills. That way you don't have to worry about credit card receipts floating around that pigsty of an office they've got.

"Let me tell you, young man, JoAnna and I miss you a great big bit, and I know my brother can't wait for you to come back home. You be safe and get back to us soon. Ok?"

"Aw, Hank. You are very special to me. You'll never know how much I appreciate all you've done. I'm gonna fire up the boat and while it warms up, plot a new course for the Tombigbee. I'll be sure and let you know what I find when I get there. Be safe, yourselves Hank, and know I'm thinking about you both." As I hung up, I was struck by how warm the Bell's treated me. It was quite remarkable.

When I finished cleaning up, and came out of my bedroom, I started the engines to let them warm up. As they purred, I fired up the GPS and input Tombigbee Waterway. After the antennae found the satellites and got oriented it showed on the map, almost instantly. I tapped the button to make the intersection my next waypoint, then added stops for meals, and fuel.

I let the machine plot the course, which would take us to a turn off the Ohio onto the Tennessee River, in Paducah, Kentucky - short of my intended turn at Cairo, Illinois. That turn would take us to the Tombigbee Waterway. I sent the data to both the autopilot and the twenty-three inch monitor on the helm. Hank had thought to slave the big monitor to the GPS, giving me a bigger screen to watch. All the while I programmed our course, Tammy watched me from the breakfast bar, as she drank a cup of coffee.

When I finished mapping, she brought me a mug of hot chocolate and a hot cinnamon roll, she'd warmed up in the toaster oven. It tasted marvelous. "Tammy," I asked? "Can you call your girls so we can talk about a change in our itinerary?" She gave me a very puzzled look and did as I asked.

When all three girls finally appeared, I motioned everyone to sit in the salon and said, "Hey. In case you haven't noticed, it's cold outside."

Carrie giggled, and said, "Really? What was your first clue?" That got a few snickers from the twins. Tammy shushed them and urged me to go on.

"I've not thought this all the way through, yet, but here's an idea I want to run past you.

"I just got off the phone with a really smart man in Missouri. He suggested a new route that will take us down to the Gulf of Mexico where I can hire a barge to carry the boat to Florida for the winter. If you still like me, and want to continue our journey, we can travel around Florida for the cold months. Then take the trip in reverse, cruise north on the Intercostal Waterway, visit all the historic and interesting places as we go. From New York City we'll take the Hudson river north, then go both ways on the Erie Canal, before heading on north to Lake Champlain, and then cruise the Finger Lakes, seeing the islands, coves, and all the beautiful scenery in summer.

"For me this is the ultimate boat trip, and I hope you will want to go, too. However, the one big wildcard is how to spend the time we have to wait for the boat to be delivered in Florida. I wonder if you four would think I was crazy if I suggested I buy a van where we drop off the boat, and we spend a couple of weeks at Disney World?

"Tammy," I said, letting her make some decisions. "You can look up what type of lodging is available, but one thing we might want to do is rent a cottage right on Disney property, and have the best of both worlds." The three girls lit up like it was Christmas morning, and Tammy, seeing their excitement, nodded her head. Her smiling acceptance really fired up the girls, causing an all-out, celebration. The girls whooped and cheered. Tammy cried and I got a bushel basket full of hugs and two rather 'adult' kisses, one each from Amy and Carrie.

After Carrie copied her sister, and planted an open mouthed kiss on me, I look at Tammy expecting a reaction. She didn't seem angry and even gave me a tiny shrug, mouthing, "We'll talk later." I guessed I wasn't in trouble with mama bear - yet. At least I hoped not.

The physical affection shown by Carrie and Amy wasn't lost on Linda, because I saw her give Amy a rather surprised look, followed by a smirk. Her face gave nothing away, and I wondered if she was feeling threatened by me, or jealous.

With the question of our next destination out of the way, I checked with the marina office to make sure I didn't owe them any money for leaving later than I intended. Then cast off our lines, and headed us down river towards Florida.

The rest of the morning and afternoon passed uneventfully, other than three very excited teenage girls carrying on like they were at a birthday party sleepover. Eventually the girls asked to use my laptop, so they could look up information about Disney World. They wanted to plan their rides, shows, meals, and tourist stops ahead of time. I agreed as long as they used it down in the twins' room. I was very grateful that Colleen had helped me buy the laptop and added an air card, so the girls could surf Disney.com to their hearts content, and give me some time to get to know Tammy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.