Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 32

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 32 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Agent Carson came back after conferring with several people up front, and by phone. She motioned Rebecca to go forward with her. I could hear much of their conversation. "It looks like we will be holding here for a little while," she said to Colleen. "Your parents will go on ahead while our bosses sort out a plan for your patient, here.

"We are 'guests' of the National Guard while on the ground, and they are pitching in to keep us secure. As soon as is practicable, we will take off and get out of their hair. In the meantime you can help, Dr. Temple. Would a dry climate aggravate Brian's condition? We are thinking of a hideaway we sometimes use in northern Arizona."

Rebecca thought for a minute and said, "Brian can adjust to any type of climate as long as his system isn't stressed beforehand. The goal is keeping him calm. That seems like it's out the window with our present circumstances, and I am going to have to consider medicating him to keep his blood pressure from bursting the stitches in his head. He can withstand short periods of stress without enormous risk, but the kinds of stresses he's been under since yesterday will harm him.

"We're not going to drug him right now, however. Until we know he is safe and that sudden movements are not likely to be required for his safety. Colleen and I will try to keep him distracted. Any way we can reduce his BP will have a beneficial effect on his system." She looked back at me and smiled, before continuing. "Brian died - at least twice - from his aneurysm. The next time will probably be permanent. You need to understand that I will do whatever it takes to see that doesn't happen, and if it means refusing to cooperate, Colleen and I are fully prepared to do that. We will not let you kill Brian.

"He comes first." The agent looked at Rebecca, and then they both looked at me for an uncomfortably long time, before nodding and parting.

Colleen finished whatever she was doing on her laptop and smiled as she packed it away. "You are certainly stirring up things. I've got messages from Daddy, Mother, the Judge AND Mrs. Thorson – you made some kind of impression on her, apparently. Daddy said that all he was told so far is that he and Mother are going somewhere up north.

"Mother said to thank you for 'arranging' their unexpected vacation. She and Daddy seldom get away anymore. The judge says he is being fully briefed and has a handle on the immediate, as well as long term issues that have come up since you were in court yesterday. I'd say that means he is protecting Daddy's lawsuits and making sure we do not get shuffled out of the picture.

"Daddy did say that this episode, as he calls it, strengthens your case. As he and the investigators uncover more properties, businesses, and assets connected to these cretins, he will attach those to our filings. And Judge Thorson promised to admit them as part of the original filing and delay calling for a hearing until we can appear in court, safely, and in person.

"You need to relax and breathe deeply, Brian. Rebecca and I will take care of you. We both love you. You know that. Daddy and Mother love you. Based on what we saw yesterday, give her a chance, and Mrs. Thorson wants to love you, too. You're developing a pretty good, extended family, and not many people ever get that chance."

Rebecca squeezed in beside us and informed Colleen about her conversation with Agent Carson. When she was done briefing Colleen, she turned to me and said, "The FBI is experienced when it comes to protecting young people. They have a female agent who will meet us when we land, who – I'm told – looks about sixteen years old. They are going to use her as your make believe sister, hoping it will throw off anyone looking for you.

"The idea is that if the people who did this hire others to hunt for you, they will be looking for a fifteen year old, bald boy, traveling with a bunch of adults. If they put this woman next to you and she looks like another teenager, those people might not pay a lot of attention to you. The other thing that is going to happen is that they will have a wig for you to wear when we land. If that doesn't throw them off, then nothing will."

We would have talked more but there was a flurry of activity at the door. Two agents boarded, took seats in the front, with Agent Carson. The doors were shut and we were on our way to ... well ... somewhere.

As the plane lifted off, I took ahold of Colleen and Rebecca's hands. We held on to each other until the plane leveled out and we were far away from those who tried to kill me.

It was some time later when I realized I was still gripping their hands, and I looked to find both women asleep, leaning against my shoulders. They looked so sweet, cuddled up with me, that I concentrated on staying still and not disturbing them. It was easy to sit still and think, because I had so much on my mind.

I could enjoy the two women, unconditionally, for years. I knew it. I also knew I'd never be in love with either of them. Not like with Beth Ann. That must have been my O.T.L. - for real. If you only get one chance at real true love, and I've had mine, then everything else will be whatever came after. That realization pushed me deeper down into my head, depressing me.

Losing Beth Ann, then spending weeks recovering from the accident, having our home destroyed along with everything I would have had to remember her, was all getting to be too much for me. I could feel the darkness hovering nearby, in my head, wanting to pounce.

Until that minute, sitting quietly in a jet, safe and secure, my life had been completely out of control. Between the hospital, the court, what happened when I got home from the hospital, last night with Rebeca and Colleen this morning, and all the uproar going on through the day, I was just dealing with things as they hit me, unable to stand back and think about what, or how, or why. Sitting back there holding hands with two beautiful women, both of whom had given me their bodies within the last twenty-four hours, and having time to reflect, brought it all down on me at once.

The pressure at the corners of my eyes warned me that I'd soon be in tears, unless I changed my state of mind. With nothing else available, I did the red blooded, American boy, thing. I kissed a sleeping Rebecca, and then Colleen. Both girls snapped awake, and after realizing what I'd done, gave me their own wicked smiles. We shared a few seconds of silent communication before Rebecca got up to use the restroom and Colleen went forward to get an idea how long we would be in the air.

Watching Colleen swing her bottom up the aisle, I suddenly remembered her scent and felt that familiar jolt in my groin. That made me think about Rebecca yanking her nightie off, and jumping my bones. The jolt became a wonderful pressure inside of my pants. I decided I could worry myself to death, or live the adventure, hope to live through it, but, either way, I could choose to live life like it was my last day on earth; especially since it very well might be.

Both ladies returned at about the same time. Colleen shared the news that we would be on the ground soon, and Rebecca wondered if we were going to Arizona, like Agent Carson originally thought. Instead of going forward again, Colleen decided we'd know soon enough and we talked about other things.

Since I had no memories of Brian's life before the first accident, I got them talking about their lives, and memories. It got our minds off the circumstances, and allowed us to bond beyond physical attraction.

Rebecca always wanted to be a doctor. When her girlfriends, including Colleen, dreamed about boys and proms, Rebecca dreamed about being accepted into medical school. "My parents," she said, "were upper middle class people, both working at very good jobs. My dad was a programmer for the hospital group, and Mom was an RN.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.