Second Chance
Chapter 31

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 31 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The morning light roused me. After washing up and brushing my teeth, I slipped back into bed and cuddled up behind Colleen. She wiggled around a little getting settled again, and went right back to sleep. The feeling of contentment was back. Cuddling with Colleen was giving me a great deal of pleasure.

Too bad everything would soon blow up in my face.

The quiet and early hour gave me time to consider Colleen. Her auburn hair was spread out but not especially messy from sleep. Colleen stood medium tall; about five foot six. Her frame was not quite generous: more like just right. I estimated her breasts at a very generous thirty-four "C" and her nipples were what men describe as "puffies." Her nipples were shaped like a cone. There was no line of demarcation where her nipple jutted out from her breast. She smoothly transitioned from breast to nipple by texture, rather than shape, and they begged to be sucked.

Colleen has a classic figure, much more like an hour glass than a stick figure model. Her womanly curves were everywhere they belong. Her body is built to receive a man, and her scent is enough to give an invalid a bone. The combination of sex and sweetness turned me on. Her tiny clit was extremely sensitive, and I'd enjoyed tantalizing her to her first orgasm using only my tongue.

In the throes of that first orgasm, Colleen changed dramatically. Her soft, gentle, alluring side disappeared to be replaced by a strong, selfish lover, intent on wringing everything her climax had to offer and fully employing her partner to achieve that end.

It wasn't that I felt left out, or used. Colleen became a field general when her moment of truth arrived. She demanded control to meet her needs. I knew if there were to be future bouts of love making for us, I would need to assert myself to help her learn to receive pleasure, instead of demanding it. In sex, sharing is something Colleen hasn't mastered, yet.

Watching Colleen sleep was fun. She twitched a little, groaned and then stretched, as she opened her eyes to catch me watching her sleep. There was just an instant of confusion, followed by a sweet smile of recognition and slight blush of remembrance. I suspect some remnants of our lovemaking dripped out of her as she awoke, because she clasped her hand to her pussy and hopped out of bed. She ran for the bathroom, and closed the door behind her hard enough to confirm she did not wish to share that much of herself with me.

I stretched back against the headboard and relaxed, waiting. Sometime before Colleen finished her morning routine, I must have fallen back to sleep, because when I next opened my eyes I discovered Rebecca sitting beside me, still dressed for bed and patiently waiting for me to make an appearance. Seeing her brought a smile to my face, and she returned my smile with a sweet kiss.

"Hey, sleepyhead," she said. "What did you do with Colleen, and who is that stranger in the bathroom? She is absolutely glowing and actually smiled before ten o'clock! Colleen NEVER smiles before her second cup of coffee, and she met me in the hall like she'd been transformed into a morning person.

"Good job, whatever you did. Let's hope it sticks."

"Seriously. What did you two get up to, last night? You weren't loud, but there certainly were plenty of indications that you weren't sleeping."

I smiled softly, with just a touch of sadness and said, "I would never talk about those things." Rebecca knew better than to pry and would probably have no trouble prying every detail out of Colleen later, anyway – and knew it.

She considered me for a moment, as if she was trying to make up her mind about something important and then said, "You are something else, Brian Morse. You keep this up and you will have had a long life of satisfied, devoted women before you get old and start drooling on yourself." Then she caught herself, because we both knew a long life wasn't in the cards for me.

Her smile was part sad and part embarrassed. To get us both past her faux pas, I leaned in and kissed her lovingly. I'd wanted to taste her lips since the first day I met her, but repressed my desire out of respect for Beth Ann. Now naked, with just a sheet between me and Rebecca, I wanted to share all of the things I'd shared with Colleen the night before.

Rebecca kissed back - hard. She held my face and pushed her tongue deeply into my mouth, sending shivers of delight shooting through my body. Anxious for more, Rebecca jerked the sheet out from between us and let go of me just long enough to pull her nightgown up and over her head, leaving us both naked.

Her pert breasts were topped with generous nipples, hard as tiny marbles, screaming for attention. I grasped them both, gently squeezed and pulled. She followed her nipples until she was against me, her chest heaving with desire, flushed with passion and determined to have her way with me. I was amazed of how fast she took command and how expert she was at getting me in position so she could lower her steaming pussy onto my rock hard dick.

Rebecca squealed with delight as she felt me completely filling her and hitting bottom. We sat still, then – for just a moment - and waited for her to catch up, before resuming. Rebecca liked it fast and hard, apparently, because she set up a brutal rhythm.

There was no way I could sustain the pace she set for us and not blow way too soon. When Rebecca paused to reseat herself, I tossed her on her back and got myself back under control. We made love like we were running a marathon. Rebecca seemed to know no other way but to hurry for the finish line, instead of enjoying the race.

With her legs wrapped around my back and her arms urging me onward, we crashed into climax and shuddered to a stop, both exhausted.

In the sudden stillness we heard someone clapping and looked up to find a still naked Colleen applauding our lovemaking. It was so comical. Here we were. Two roommates in their thirties, and a fourteen year old boy, celebrating great sex, like a couple of high school kids after the junior prom.

Rebecca recovered and started to giggle, which got Colleen laughing. Before long we were three lovers, hysterically laughing, enjoying each other and trusting the bounds of our relationship to keep us together.

Colleen crawled into bed and we hugged as a threesome, kissing each other with unrestrained love. Rebecca and Colleen clearly knew how to kiss each other. I wasn't surprised. Beth Ann surmised as much, but when it happened in front of me, I was hard again in an instant, a fact not lost on my two partners.

Colleen grabbed my erection, waved it at Rebecca and asked, "What are we going to do with this? It looks like it needs a home."

Rebecca slid back from me and said, "You take care of it. He just about wore me out."


By the time Colleen was sated, we were all pretty relaxed and settled in bed together, like we'd done that before. We just fit together as a threesome. There was no jealousy, no triangulating of our relationship. No one was jockeying to be in first place. We were just three people sharing each other.

Colleen heard her phone ringing and hopped out of bed to get it, leaving Rebecca and me to cuddle and kiss. We were deeply kissing when Colleen ran in hysterical.

"Daddy just called. He said something terrible has happened and the FBI is on their way over to take us – all three of us - somewhere safe. Daddy said to get dressed and leave everything. Everything. Daddy said no phones, clothes, nothing but our purses, keys and wallets. I don't know any other details but he is really scared."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.