Second Chance
Chapter 26

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 26 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The voices were back and I knew I could wake up this time. Before rustling around and opening my eyes, I chose to listen. "Hey Mom. Daddy just left. He'll be home in about an hour. Rebecca was here for a couple of hours to check on Brian and review his charts.

"Nope.

"He's still out. Rebecca isn't crazy about the evening shift here, so she made me and daddy swear we wouldn't leave Brian alone. Daddy gave her one of his looks and she laughed at him! Truly. Someone laughed at daddy and didn't get killed. It's amazing. Of course he loves Rebecca almost as much as he does me, so she can get away with things no one else can.

"Huh? No. Brian hasn't been conscious since the accident and doesn't know about Beth. Daddy is afraid it's going to kill him. He hated to leave. I think he wanted to be here to support Brian when we tell him.

"Ummm. Hank was here. JoAnna came with him but rode back with Coulter. Hank had some business in town, up here. He looked like he wanted to find that truck driver and tear his head off. Honestly, mom. Daddy wasn't much better. I think he is going to bury that company so deep even their accountants won't be able to find a penny when he gets through. I have never seen daddy so mad.

"You too? Hmmm. Well. The most important thing is how we'll all work together to help Brian get through this. That poor guy - he's suffered so much and now he has this on top of it all. It just makes me want to cry for him."

I'd heard way too much and it was starting to drive me crazy. When I started twitching my arms and legs Colleen leaned over so her head was beside mine. "Brian? It's Colleen. You're in the hospital in Springfield. Rebecca has been taking care of you since the accident. Daddy just left to go home. He'll be back tomorrow. Rebecca said to tell you when you woke up that she'd see you later, also." It all came out in a rush. She wasn't lying when she told her mother that she wanted to cry. I could hear the sadness in her words.

By then my eyes were open and I was looking at her out of the corner of my eye. Her face lit up when she realized I was awake. Her smile seemed haunted and I knew she was dreading having to tell me about Beth Ann. There was no way I wanted to deal with that, right then, so I said, "Colleen I have been awake off and on for a little while but the drugs had me so dopey I couldn't speak.

"I heard most of what was said and know that ... that ... she ... didn't ... you know, make it.' The tears accompanied my acknowledgement that my O.T.L. Beth Ann was dead. I couldn't stop crying and didn't want to. Colleen apparently agreed and laid her head on my chest, crying just as much as me. I couldn't speak without breaking down, so I held on tight and we cried together.

Colleen finally got ahold of herself and - still sniffling - said she needed to call her parents and Rebecca to tell them I was awake. It was then I realized I was holding so tight she couldn't move. That embarrassed me and I stammered an apology thru the residue of my tears. The pain of losing Beth Ann was like a pile driver, hammering me somewhere deep inside. Each time my heart beat, I felt something like an echo that physically hurt. That hurt at least gave me something to focus on besides Beth Ann.

Colleen was speaking and sniffling as she notified her mother and then Rebecca. I could tell Rebecca was concerned, even from a distance. Colleen kept reassuring her that she would stay with me until the others could get back to Springfield. It didn't sound like Rebecca believed Colleen could handle it alone but she finally said, "Don't worry. I will not leave Brian for one second. Come when you can get here and bring something to eat. I am not eating cafeteria food.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.