Second Chance
Chapter 7

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Shopping turned out to be just about as successful as we hoped. Beth Ann had a list of things we needed for the cabin and I had one for things I just wanted.

While unpacking Brian's things, I discovered he had quite a bit of money saved aside, in an old cigar box. By the time I had it all organized and counted, there was over four-hundred dollars in various bills, over one-hundred and fifty more in coins and a bank book showing a balance of just under twenty-three hundred dollars in a bank back in Iowa. I had all the money I needed to fix Brian's brutally bad taste in clothes.

We spent several hours at Walmart and J.C. Penney's, picking up things like bed spreads, throw pillows for the living room furniture along with kitchen and bath things. I wasn't crazy about the men's section at Walmart and talked Beth Ann into trying Penney's, where I had much better luck.

Because summer was just getting underway, Penney's was featuring fall clothes, coats, sweaters, jackets and other cool weather necessities. Spring clothes were all on sale and I got some great deals on golf shirts, everyday slacks, a couple button down shirts and a nice suit. With the sales and closeout pricing, all told, my shopping was running about seventy-five percent off on things, so I didn't feel bad about adding boxers, soft athletic socks, a nice pair of Nikes and some scuff pants and casual shorts to my pile.

Beth Ann got a hard look on her face when she saw me pull out my wad of bills to pay and she quickly grabbed my hand, pushing it back towards my pocket. "The one and ONLY thing your dad did agree to do was provide for your basic needs. You never spend a cent on yourself. You've always been perfectly happy wearing any old things, as long as it covered you up. Now that you are finally willing to update your closet, he is paying for it. Got it, buster? That's why we set up the special account at the divorce settlement hearing. The judge forced your dad to deposit three hundred dollars, every month, in the account so we have access to money when you need things. So far you haven't allowed me to use any of it." She meant it, so I caved in, hoping I hadn't committed a tactical error that could cause her to doubt my identity.

"You know something, Brian," she asked as we browsed through the ladies shoe department? "When you tried on that suit before and came out of the dressing room looking so grown up and handsome, it was like I was looking at daddy all over again. I can't believe how much you remind of him. It's like he's come back.

"You have no idea how special you are and proud I am to be you mom. Thanks for everything you do to help me, love me and make me feel special. I just love you so much." She quit before her words brought tears, but I knew they were just beneath the surface.

Her sadness sort of spoiled our good mood and we headed home. By the time we put things away and Beth Ann was satisfied with the little bit of redecorating she'd wanted to do, I was in the hot tub, soothing my sore body. Even though it was the third day since I woke up in this body after the accident, and though this body was only fourteen years old, I still ached all over. Beth Ann had commented while we were shopping that I was bent over like a little old man and I realized that's exactly how it felt. Instead of fourteen, I felt every one of my forty-three years, plus some and every little, lingering injury I'd had along the way.

Beth Ann joined me about twenty minutes later in a swim suit I hadn't seen. It showed off her figure very nicely and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. My obvious interest pleased her and we talked about all kinds of inconsequential things.

Eventually we had to get out. You can only take so much of a good thing and we had gotten ours.

After a quick supper, we decided to watch the sun set on the back screened porch. It had been hot all afternoon and the ground was giving up its heat as the sun drifted down. We sat quietly enjoying the peace and quiet, listening to the occasional bird and squirrel in the nearby trees. We were so relaxed I guess Beth Ann let her guard down.

"Hey you," she started, "I hope you weren't mortified when I came in and talked to you at the doctor's office. I thought you had to be so embarrassed in there. If the shoe was the other foot and I had to ... do that with you waiting in the next room, I know I'd die of embarrassment."

She completely disarmed me, causing me to blurt out, "What was most embarrassing was having you three, pretty women staring at me ... like that. I wanted to shrivel up and die, laying there knowing you could see me, all of me, that way.

Did it just completely gross you out?"

"No. Absolutely not," she said.

"Brian. We are all the family we have. There is no way I am going to be 'grossed out' just because I saw you ... that way. You have a great body. And I can tell you don't have to take any back seats about your ... you know ... I know boys worry about ... how ... you know, how you compare and – well - you don't have anything to worry about." She blushed the prettiest shade of red and had such an incredibly sweet expression that I wanted to fall into her eyes and get lost. "You do realize that Colleen and Rebecca were very taken with you, don't you?"

I wasn't buying that. "Nope. No way. There is no way; you're not selling me on that."

"Want to bet," she said? "I'll tell you a secret about women. When Rebecca 'invited' me and Colleen to look closely at your equipment, she didn't do it to help us understand your injuries. She did it because you have a great body and she wanted us to enjoy it as much as she was. As long as she was staring at you like she wanted to eat you up, it would be easy to accuse her of just wanting to look at your ... you know ... look at you without your clothes on.

"By having us move in close and help her "examine" you, she had cover for her horny behavior.

"Girls LOVE to see a good looking male body just as much as boys like to see a girl's chest. We don't get nearly as many chances because men keep things much more covered up and there are even far fewer men naked in movies than there are women.

"Think about it. Women take off their clothes in just about every movie we watch but men almost never show their ... thing on screen.

"Anyway, I'm telling you. Colleen and Rebecca were definitely enjoying your maleness, today. I bet they both went out with wet panties." Oh, man – I was getting so red, thinking about turning on all three of them. Even though Beth Ann hadn't admitted perving on my dick, I could tell she felt the same way she said the other two did.

I wanted to hear more. "You really think they liked looking at me, like they would look at a boyfriend? That's kind of hard to imagine. There are men everywhere, who have cars, money, houses and all the things I don't. Why would successful, grown up women have any interest in a high school boy?"

"Brian. I don't think you realize how you've grown up, how attractive and how desirable you have become. It seems like you have changed into a man overnight - literally. I don't know if it was your dad leaving, or us having to move, or what, but you are so attractive right now. If you weren't my son, you would ... I mean, I would ... well, let's just say if we weren't mother and son, you wouldn't have needed to take care of providing the doctor your sample, by yourself, and leave it at that.

'Holy cow' I thought.

Beth Ann looked stricken. "I can't believe I just said that. You must think I'm just awful." As soon as she said that, she started to giggle. It was incredibly sexy and I couldn't stop myself from giggling like an idiot, with her. Once I got into her game, we were like children giggling at an off color joke until our giggles turned into howls of laughter.

Eventually Beth Ann wound up reclined up in my arms on the porch glider. We laughed ourselves out and stayed that way for a long time, enjoying the night air. Life felt so right with Beth Ann tight up against me, barely dressed in her bikini and relaxing intimately with me. For a few minutes I had a fantasy where we spent the rest of our lives loving each other, just like we did right then. I'm not sure I'd ever had that feeling with Judith, and certainly not any of the other women that came and went from my life, before her.

"I don't..." I said, softly. " ... Think you're awful - that is. Not at all.

"Knowing that someone as lovely as you thinks I'm even a little bit attractive makes my day. In case you have no mirrors in your bedroom, let me tell you what I see when I look at you, OK?

"You have an almost unnatural ability to make me feel like the only person in the room. How you do that I don't know. You just do.

"I love your smile. Sometimes in the morning, I can't wait for you to wake up so you'll smile at me. Just smile.

"If I had to describe the affect you have on me when you smile, I'd say that every light in the house clicks on the moment you smile. It is that unique and you are that special.

"Even though it must have been a huge hassle for you, when you let me sleep with you the last couple of nights, the nightmares I have been having since the crash were tolerable, because I knew you were there and I knew I could reach over and touch you and that would make everything all right. Knowing that if my nightmares woke you up, you would smile at me and then everything would be all right.

"You know it's hard being fourteen. I'm like seventy-five percent grown up and twenty-five percent still a kid. I want to be around you all the time but like a man wants to be with a woman. I know that you know what I mean and maybe I'm not saying it right but I'm just a kid and that can get confusing.

"Here's the thing. I could spend every night, for the rest of my life, just watching you sleep and that would be enough but I'd still want more even though what I just said was enough.

"Knowing that you love me is what got through it at the doctor's office, today. You smiled when you snuck in and then I could deal with the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to do.

"It wasn't enough that everything hurt, everywhere. Nope. This stranger, a woman doctor no less, decides to pull down my underwear in front of my mother and our lady lawyer. Then she handles me like I was a piece of meat. I could have never dealt with what I had to do - to give her the sample if you hadn't come in and smiled and told me it was alright and that I wasn't doing anything bad? I think I would've rather cut off a finger than been asked to ... you know ... in there, today.

"But you knew all that without having to be told and on top of it, you knew exactly what to say to help me do it, so we could get out of there before I died of shame and embarrassment.

"You knew and you knew how to make sure I knew ... and it worked. I got through it because you smiled.

"Thank you. I love you very much and hope you don't think I'm creepy, or anything."

It was a long speech. The truth was in my words and I hoped she saw it in my eyes. For forty-three years I had never truly given my love to anyone. For some reason Beth Ann unlocked that in me and now I wanted her to take what I had to give and see where it might take us.

That's why I took a long chance baring myself that way but I hoped it was what Beth Ann needed to hear. So she would understand that we could have something truly special, together, if she could give us a chance. For a long time she turned over in her mind, what I'd said. You could see the wheels turning as she weighed all the things I'd disclosed about my feelings for her. I stayed quiet so she could have all the time she needed to think things over. Eventually she made up her mind. "Hey," she said softly, "it's getting late and we have a lot of stuff to accomplish tomorrow. Are you up for a snack before bed? I'm going to cut up some cantaloupe and see if that will hold me till the morning. Want some?" Obviously she was good with what I said and we were 'normal.' I agreed to some melon and we closed up the hot tub and went inside.

Chapter 8 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.