American Cousin
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Amadeus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A visiting American takes liberties with the host's wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Petting   Voyeurism   Workplace  

They had dozed for an hour or so and the sunlight was waning. The golden last rays splashed through the window onto the lovers' bodies tangled on the bed.

Valerie turned her head lazily against his chest, and reached for the cock that had given her such pleasure. It was still swollen, though not its rigid hardness she had felt lancing into her, touching all of her, teasing her sensitive lips, touching her farthest reaches. She recalled feeling James' cock touch her cervix, briefly. She wondered how it had felt to him, touching her there. His cock had a comforting weight and fullness in her hand now, spent, but full of promise for the future -- and not too long in the future, she thought with a smile.

Valerie slipped lower on his body, feeling some of the stickiness of her juices clinging to him still. She idly fondled his cock and then felt the size of his balls in her hand. Slipping back his foreskin, she enjoyed he sight of his shiny cockhead slipping out of its sheath, glistening now, having done its work of finding her narrowest little crevices and spreading her before his shaft. She measured with the first knuckle of her finger and decided that it was about two inches long and a little bit broader than that. She like looking at him this way, it was such an erotic sight. It looked like a large smooth head of a large candle melted by being left in the sun by the window. First having burned at its wick and then melting over on itself in the heat of the day. It wasn't really purple as they sometimes described them, just a deep rosy color along the edges as you looked at it and then in the center a rich pink. There were little irregularities if you looked closely, not the glistening complete smoothness often described.

"Tiny microscopic flavor buds," she thought to herself.

She thought of how it must have looked inside her, at the moment when his sperm had come spurting up on its journey up his shaft and into her waiting cunt. What did it look like then, covered with her juices and then its own combined with hers, there in the darkness at her center, pressed so tightly by her own clenching and clutching muscles making love to this delightful organ.

She took it in her mouth to give it a little gentle pleasure in the wetness of her mouth. She tasted his cum; she tasted her own pungent flavor. All of this she took in her mouth and gently swayed back and forth letting her wetness find all of him, feeling him stir now, her kisses pulling him rigid once again.

"Ahhhhh ... ohhhh Valerie, my sweet ... Mmmnnnnnnnnhhhhh,"

She felt his hands reach for her, trailing along her back. She moved to let him reach her. His hand found the roundness of her bottom and he happily let his hands glide across her. She knew he was pleasing himself with the softness of her pantyhose. His hand felt good through the softness of the nylon and she felt pleased that she had worn the crotch-less ones, leaving her still wrapped in the softness for his pleasure even as he had full access to fuck deep into her.

Valerie turned to him. "You like my tush, do you?" she smiled at him.

"Yes, Love it." He grinned back.

"Oh, I just wish there weren't quite so much of it for you to enjoy," she pouted.

"Mmmmmnnnnnhhhhhhh ... Just right!" He smacked her bottom playfully.

"Ouch! You're getting cheeky, you know that? When did I say you could do that?"

They laughed as she curled up into his arms again, her head on his shoulder, lips into his neck just under his jaw. Her leg rolled over his and slipped between his thighs, giving him the softness of her nylon clad softness. Her hand found his cock and covered as much as she could with her palm.

They lay there fondling each other for a time.

"Shall we have a bath and think about dinner? I'll let you scrub my back!" Valerie was feeling playful and a little bit hungry, as well.

"Yes, I accept! Sounds like fun. In fact, I came prepared -- just in case."

"Whatever do you mean by that? You brought your own soap?" she joked.

"Never mind, you get ready and I'll run a bath for you."

As she slipped off her pantyhose, she heard the water running invitingly. Reaching behind, she unhooked her bra and let it slip away from her breasts. She rubbed her breasts now that they were free of the supporting cups – it felt good having them free.

The bath had lots of bubbles as she slipped a toe in to test it. It was a little hot, but she could adapt to it, she decided.

"Perfect, James! You'd make a great butler, are you available?" she called out to him. She was in the water up to her breasts when he returned brazenly naked in front of her. She saw his eyes go immediately to her nipples and the little buds sprang up with the attention. Valerie arched her back slightly lifting her breasts to look their best for him.

He was carrying a large candle that he placed on a table at the end of the tub, and a bottle of champagne with two tall stemmed glasses.

"Oh, James, ... wonderful, I'm just in the mood for a glass, too. You are terrific ... maybe you won't do as a butler after all! But are you available for whatever it is you are doing for me?"

He turned off the light and slipped in behind her. She felt his hardness slipping all down her back as she squirmed to give him room. She held the two glasses for him to pour. They toasted and she turned to kiss his lips and then they took long drafts of the bubbly wine.

"Pretty damned good, wouldn't you say?" James said, pleased with himself.

"Smashing, I'd say! What are you, the pied piper?" She smiled at how good it felt, how wickedly wonderful it was to be here squeaking against each other in the bubbles and drinking the other bubbles.

"It's nearly enough to turn a girl's head." She told him.

His hand began to soap one of her breasts as they drank. Valerie purred in contentment.

"Say, I thought you promised a 'back' rub! – No don't stop, that will do for now!"

She did get her back rub in time, though. And then she turned and scrubbed his hairy chest, giggling and making jokes at how he resembled a bear. While she sudsed his chest, he was swirling soapy curves on her breasts, circling the roundness of her bosom.

She was kneeling between his legs and he could now see the dark copse of curls at her mound. He took a moment to scud the bubbles away so he could see more clearly the erotic side of her body divided there by the half-seen slit of her pussy. He looked transfixed. Valerie raised herself erect on her knees, helping his view. The water was just at the level of the point of her crease now, letting him enjoy this sexy view of her, dripping with suds and water as it was. She watched his eyes drink her in.

'What have you done with my modesty!" She jabbed his chest gently, then reached for his lounging but firm cock under the water. He knelt upright now, facing her as she pretended to pull him upright by his cock. She soaped it and fondled it at the same time. Slipped his foreskin back and soaped the gleaming head with tight little swirls of her hand. Her soapy hand slipped under his balls as his found the tight crease between her legs.

She felt him slipping all along the length of her, washing and fondling. The soap served as a delightfully sensuous lubricant and she slipped her own hand deep under him so that her hand reached along his length as he was fondling hers. She felt her fingers trail past his anus and teased it a moment, feeling him gasp slightly.

They kissed, their tongues dueling. Her breasts were now full in his hands and his cock full in hers. They stayed like that, fondling each other in the warmth of the bath until it began to cool. Reluctantly, they took the last of their champagne, and rinsed each other off. She found herself enraptured using the spray hose to rinse the soap from the head and shaft of his cock, it looked so proud, jutting through the spray.

James dried her back and then reached around to her breasts and down to her pussy. He knelt in front of her and dried between her legs as she spread herself for him. He carefully and tenderly blotted the towel along the softness of her pussy lips, kissed her mound, and enjoyed the tickling sensation of her pussy curls against his lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.