American Cousin - Cover

American Cousin

Copyright© 2014 by Amadeus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A visiting American takes liberties with the host's wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Petting   Voyeurism   Workplace  

"James should see Torquay while he's here, don't you think, dear?" Gerald said. "Why don't you take him down for a Cotton Candy on the Pier on Saturday? Then I won't feel so guilty going to my away match." He grinned at this bit of intrigue.

"By God, you never let her take me to Torquay! And me one of your oldest and dearest friends! What 's this Yank got on you, then Gerald?" Have you been into the till, again?!!" They had all laughed. Good fun amongst friends. Colin and Janet were indeed two of their best friends and were over for drinks along with another couple from down the street. They had all loosened up considerably with the drinks and laughter.

"Oh, he's a charmer is James, and I should be worried, but when you keep your wife happy and seen to like I do, you don't have any trouble sleeping at night. No worry about my lass looking for a bit of spare, is there, love! It's all in knowing how and I know how to keep her happy!" His open discussion of their sex life brought a blush to her face and they turned to teasing her. Valerie nudged Gerald hard in his ribs for a first payment.

James stood silent, smiling but not really joining in the laughter. The thought of a day alone with Valerie brought a flush of hope, and his heart beat a little faster. He glanced quickly at her to see her response.

"Would you care to do that, James? I haven't been for some time and you'd be lovely for a walk on the seaside. Not like my husband who talks too much!"

They all laughed at Gerald being sent up.

"I fancy you on the beach, really."

Now they really laughed at her giving as good as she got in the exchange with Gerald. Gerald smiled but his laughter was a little hollow.

"Never mind lads", she may be a bit feisty now, but she'll be after having another treatment from the expert when you've gone! Right, love?" He had given her bottom a pat as he said it. She squirmed away on the pretext of getting drinks.

"Oh, Gerald you are so full of yourself, I really don't know what I'm to do with you."

Valerie probably wouldn't have fought back at him if she hadn't, a few minutes earlier, watched as Gerald's hand had strayed two inches too low on Janet's hip and turned into fondling her bum. Janet was a looker, she thought. Gerald had even mentioned her in their bedroom a few nights ago and actually played out a fantasy with the vision of Jan's bum fresh in his mind. Valerie had felt a bit hurt by his fucking her so excitedly when she knew he was fantasizing about their buxom friend.

Later, James had waited in the dark of the hall for Valerie to pad past on her way to bed. She had closed the bathroom door quietly so that Gerald would not know when she started down the hall. Their hands met. They stood leaning against the wall, very close to each other. James could feel the heat of her body very close, now touching. His hand went to her hip and he gently fondled her through the silk of her slip. He could feel her tremble slightly as his hand slipped to her breast and their lips met simultaneously in a kiss. They stood silently, relishing the touching. Her hand found him in the darkness and she gently stroked his hardness.

They stood that way for as long as Valerie thought safe and she made a slight move to go. Then she stood on tiptoes, to rest her cheek against his. Slowly she nodded her head against his cheek. James squeezed her hand tightly in reply.

So, ... they would go to Torquay together!! James' heart raced at the thought. He wanted it to be perfect. Suddenly his head was making plans ahead, his body tingling with excitement, above the sheer level of excitement her body here in the hallway had provided.

"Torquay, ... with Valerie ... on their own!" he said to himself.

Valerie had at last made her decision, and her heart, too, was racing, her mind spinning ahead to what it would be like. She wanted him, wanted James to have her completely and openly, wanted him to make love to her, wanted him to fuck her and her to fuck him. A warm glow seemed to engulf her.

They parted silently, trailing hands away from each other until only the tips were in contact.

Saturday dawned bright. Gerald was getting ready to leave for the away game trip with his mates. James and Valerie were talking over their outing to Torquay.

"Gerald, the last time you went off with these rowdies, you didn't make it home all night. Are you planning on staying over in Exeter?"

"No, nooooo, I wouldn't think so." He winked and grinned broadly at James. "Well, I suppose an emergency could arise, of course!" He laughed loudly.

"If that is what you have in mind, old dear, James and I may just stay over in Torquay, it will be a lot easier, anyway. So, are you declaring now? Or not?" She smiled a little smile folded inside a suspicious frown.

"Well, that might not be such a bad idea. Well if you are going to do that, I won't feel the urgency to bang up the highway in the middle of the night! Is that better for you?" He was trying to turn this around to being her idea. "Shall I look up a couple of rooms in a bed and breakfast for you?"

"Yes, I think you had better," she had her hands on her hips.

"Right, then, ... right, I can do that." Gerald went to the phone.

Valerie's eyes met James' eyes with a "So there!" look of assertion, then turned into a warm fondling look. James smiled at her with pleasure. After bidding her husband goodbye with a kiss at his car door, she laughed and teased about something James couldn't hear and came inside.

"Now we won't be so pressed for time, James, but we should be getting on the road. James got us into an Inn right along the seafront, so we'll be close to everything. Shall we get going?" She walked right up close to him and into his arms, her lips opened for his kiss.

James looked down into her lovely brown eyes, counting the flecks of other colors in them, and smiled his happiness at her.

"Wonderful!" His kiss was light on her lips and their mouths opened to taste each other gently. He nibbled her pouty lower lip gently with his lips.

"Better not do that too much or we won't make good time on the road, James!" she laughed. "I am so happy right now. Do you know?"

"Yes, me too."

"I think I've got past most of the guilty feeling. After all, no telling what my dear husband will get up to tonight. Still, we have to be aware we could run into someone we know down there. It's a popular spot." She looked a little pensive.

"Yes, of course. I won't forget!"

"Yes, but it's not you I'm worried about, is it. It's me!" They laughed together and then went off to pack a bag.

James packed quickly, then as a last moment inspiration, slipped his hand under his pillow and packed the nylon pantyhose Valerie had slipped into his hand the night before.

"She seems to like the feel of them" he thought, "And so do I, so..."

Valerie had already thought her packing through carefully. The sheer lemon colored panties and matching bra, cream-colored garter belt and dark brown nylons for starters. The warm lambs wool sweater with the cowl collar against the evening chill by the sea, Extra pantyhose, a pair of white French knickers she had bought a week ago and not yet worn, and a pretty bra of the same color. She was sure that James was likely to prefer the full-fashioned French knickers to the wispy bits of nothing she wore to please Gerald. She brought the lemon colored sheer panties for a change of pace, just in case. She packed a light cream-colored dress that she knew emphasized her breasts and left a lot of cleavage bare.

Valerie gazed into the mirror. "It's going to be alright," she nodded her head firmly. She turned on her heel and went downstairs where James was waiting anxiously.

"Ready?" she said brightly.

They were off and soon driving through the countryside, happily on their own at last. James reached for her hand and placed his hand on her thigh, feeling the skirt slip over the sheer nylon of her taupe pantyhose. She pressed his hand to her thigh and turned slightly toward him, watching his face as he drove rather intently, trying to remember the left side rule of the road.

Valerie led his hand along her thigh, slipping it under her short skirt to the top of her thigh.

"Can you drive like this?"

"Yes, ... I think so. It is distracting, but I am willing to overcome it with my superb willpower." He smiled and then glanced down at her thighs, the skirt now halfway up over the gleaming nylon-clad legs.

"Eyes on the road, my good man, if you please!" She chided him. "They'll be taking you into custody! And I'll have lost my dinner partner!"

With difficulty, James took his eyes away except for quick little peeks the rest of the drive. By the time they arrived along the oceanfront, his hand was fully between her thighs and had slipped higher until it was against her mound.

They took a walk along the pier, bought spun sugar, had a bag of chips and observed the tourists enjoying themselves in all shapes sizes and colors. James wanted to kiss her, but there was always the chance of someone who knew her. He held back, satisfying himself with trailing his hand across the small of her back, or occasionally lower on her hip or bottom.

They soon found that they had had enough amusement and wanted to have what they really longed for, each other.

"Shall we see if we can find that Inn? Is that alright?" he said.

Valerie had been ready for sometime, now, and wondered why he didn't suggest it.

"Yes, that's fine, let's! It's been a lovely day so far, hasn't it James? Nice drive and now a nice walkabout here on the shore?"

He agreed, but his mind was now distracted by the thought of having her, and he scanned the line of buildings looking for the Inn. Valerie smiled a little smile of pleasure that he wanted her so much.

They soon managed to find the place and Valerie busied herself looking at cruise brochures in the lobby to cover her nervousness.

"There we are, one for you and one for me," he smiled wryly. "Come along Valerie, it will be alright, I promise."

They found their way upstairs and along the hall to her room first. James opened the door for her and then followed her in. They were in each other's arms immediately, as if starving for days and finally being brought before a feast table. His hands found her bottom and Valerie felt the electricity of his touch course through her. Her bum was very sensitive, and she liked having it caressed.

She cuddled herself in his arms, tight against his big chest, feeling small and protected by his embrace. She could feel his hardness already pressing against her tummy and she knew that being together, touching and caressing in quiet moments had her juices flowing, too. She slipped out of her shoes and stood on tiptoes to kiss him. That was symbolic of becoming comfortable with the situation, she had taken the first move, she realized, even if it was just removing her shoes.

"It has been so long," she began.

"Yes," he said, "so long!"

His hands came to her breasts, lifting them, feeling them through the thin blouse. His hands made slow circles around them, then slipped down to hold just her nipples. His mouth sought hers and he felt Valerie begin unbuttoning his shirt. His hands struggled with her blouse and soon her breasts were visible to his eyes. He gasped slightly with the pleasure of them e in the twin lace cups of her bra. They were beautiful and round. His hands had explored them in the dark, but he realized he hadn't really seen them properly before. He thought of the several times he had angled for a look down her blouse, but this was something different. The beginning of intimacy, to be able to take his time and stare at her lovely soft breasts, to put his hand inside, pressed into her by the tightness of her bra, playing with one bare nipple, the other through the joyous silkiness of her bra so brilliantly white before him. Her skin shone through the nylon, enhancing the effect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.