American Cousin - Cover

American Cousin

Copyright© 2014 by Amadeus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A visiting American takes liberties with the host's wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Petting   Voyeurism   Workplace  

"How was the concert, then?" Gerald asked as he came into the house with a smile. He was slightly loose from the dinner and drinks of the business meeting he had attended. It had apparently agreed with him.

James replied that it was terrific. Valerie had slipped up to the bathroom to rinse her mouth and brush her teeth when she heard his car come into the drive. She had quickly inspected James for traces of lipstick before going.

Now she bounded down the steps, with a welcoming smile.

"It was brilliant, Gerald, I wish you could have been there, you'd have so enjoyed it. Wouldn't he James?" She bubbled on at length about the show.

"If I know you, lass, knowing how these things affect you, you'll need a good seeing to tonight!" he smacked her bottom and grinned at James, who looked away, trying to think of something to say.

Valerie nudged him hard in the ribs.

"Stop that, Gerald, you're naughty! What on earth will James think of you?"

"What should he think, then, just two married people, -- one of them a randy wife!!" he roared at his joke, then pushed her toward the stairs "get along with you, and your big bum!" he followed her up the stairs, his hands following the swiveling of her hips.

"You're incorrigible, you are." She muttered.

James watched as Gerald's hand disappeared under her skirt slipping up into the space between her legs.

In his room, James lay back on the bed, still in his clothes. Staring at the ceiling, feeling completely relaxed, warm and comfortable, he recalled the feel of her body against him, the way her lips had teased him, pleased him. A long sigh escaped his lips, but it was replaced with a satisfied smile.

But then he heard them in the next room and knew they would soon be fucking. He was sorely jealous of the joy and pleasure Gerald was able to have while he lay there only dreaming of how it might be if Valerie and he were allowed a little time alone. How they would make it into a wonderfully expressive thing, this fucking, this loving, this deep probing, long and deep,

He heard Gerald's voice.

"Here's what you've been wanting, Isn't it, love?"

"Yes."

"Come and have it then, always ready, satisfaction guaranteed," he laughed.

"Come and suck it my girl, suck it for me, suck me off, give it your mouth, then. Come on now, That's it, pull away, Lot's more to have, there now, that's better, Got it all then? You randy little tart, randy little slut, always wanting this then, aren't you, Love to suck, don't you? Say it. Say it, say you love to suck my big old John Henry. Tell me, I say!"

"Yes, I do, dear."

"Tell me or I'll not give you more, my lass!"

'OK, OK be quiet now dear, what do you want? I WANT YOUR BIG COCK, I LOVE IT IN MY MOUTH, I LOVE TO SUCK THIS COCK. How's that!"

"Ahhhhhhhh ... right you are, love. Right you are. You're hot tonight, aren't you? Got randy off to a concert did we. Ohhhhhh gooood, more, ... SUCK IT!"

Silence. James knew that Gerald had cum and would have nothing left to help her, neither the spunk nor the sensitivity to find another way, all spent as he would be now. He would be asleep in minutes. James longed to go to her, but knew he could not.

"Gerald is not that drunk, he thought.

His cock was hard with wanting her though. He thought of how he would have pleased her now. How his cock would have found all the little hills and valleys of the inside of her cunt, how he would have lifted against her, pressing the top of his cock against the top rim of her cunt. How his mound pressing her clit, his cock finally reaching her clit would have felt to both of them. Her pretty little clit, waiting to be rubbed and fondled until her orgasm radiated out from it; calling all the other sensuous parts of her body to the celebration while he worshipped each one of them. It was a wild thought for another private time he hoped would come soon. Soon. Soon, he hoped.

Valerie, disappointed that Gerald had turned away and fallen asleep so soon, slipped out of bed and padded down the hall, not bothering even to put her slip on. She thought it safe enough.

James heard her close the door of the bathroom and rose to stand expectantly in the hall just to smell her perfume as she came back. He listened at Gerald's door and heard the now familiar snoring. Too dangerous to risk waking him he thought, but he continued his dangerous course. He stood nude, waiting in the hall as the bathroom door opened where Valerie was standing also nude. His eyes drank her in. Her nipples stood out in their crowning place high on her breasts that he now saw in all their full naturalness. The curve of their underside was lovely, their slight sag giving her body an opulent loveliness ... She looked startled, her hand on the light switch. She didn't switch off, but stood, letting him look at her, loving the way his eyes swept over her, pausing for a long lust-filled look at the thatch covering her mound.

They stood suspended in silence, listening for Gerald's snoring; ... it continued. Valerie continued letting him look at her. She felt wonderfully adored in his gaze. She relaxed a little bit, watching his eyes as they looked into hers, then were torn from hers by his need to look at her body, to openly and simply admire her round body. James reached out for her, she took her hand from the switch and gave it to him. They stood like that for long lingering minutes., She knew that this was madness. And so dangerous. They really could not do this, she thought. After another long minute, she turned out the light and plunged them into darkness.

James could still see the afterimage of her there in the doorway, painted on the retinas of his eyes. She dimmed after a moment and he took back her hand, lead her to his door. She resisted slightly, but he tugged gently, reassuring her.

Valerie panicked,... 'no, I can't go to his room, ' she thought, and came back to her senses, pulling James to stop him. He came close and they stood, barely breathing, barely touching. It was chilly in the hall and her nipples puckered in spite of herself. Otherwise, she didn't feel the cold, just his hand on her breast, his breath on her lips, his tongue in her mouth, and hers in his. How was she going to stop this, short of fucking him here and now, and that was too impossibly dangerous to think of. Still it was what she wanted. She wanted his cock so much right now her mind was spinning. She touched it, held it gently.

James, turned her round, pressed close to her from behind and fondled her breasts in a loving, rolling motion. She swooned against him and felt his cock prodding her bottom. James knew it was too dangerous, too, really. His heart was in his mouth, his breathing uncertain. He bent her over so she could touch the little bench in the hall. He spread her legs. She willingly let him position her. Then he did a surprising thing.

He knelt behind her, reached through her legs to pinch her nipples dangling there from her bent-over position, head down, hands resting on the low bench. She was all exposed to him and thought that her legs would not hold her much longer. She felt his tongue touch her. A shiver ran through her. He searched her now, his tongue devilishly perverse in it's seeking little way. James encouraged her legs a bit further apart with his arms as he continued to fondle her breasts, marveling at the way they hung down into his waiting, lusting hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.